The Bear Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was pleasant, the skies were clear. It looked like she could just reach up and touch a star. While she was staring out into space, Monte was suddenly over her. He leaned down and kissed her, slipping his tongue past her lips, deep into her mouth. It caught her completely by surprise. She pushed him away and said, "Monte, no, I'm happily married and I'm not going to cheat on him."

Monte ignored her and pushed in close and kissed her again, this time more passionately than before. His hand had cupped her breast and his fingers were pinching her sensitive nipples. She told him no again, but he persisted, his lips going to her nipple on the outside of her t-shirt. He bit down gently on her nipple and suddenly she felt warm all over. His lips came back to hers and she pulled him close as his hand went between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans. She knew that she was making a mistake, but the tequila and his caresses killed any inhibitions she had........she wanted him, even though she knew it was wrong.

Monte continued his passionate aggression of Lori, knowing that her defenses were low. Shortly, he had pulled her t-shirt up to her neck, exposing her bra containing her large breasts. Monte was still kissing her passionately and his hand was stroking her bare stomach as his mouth went from her mouth to her breasts. Monte was up on his knees, between her legs. His lips kissed her nipples then kissed a small trail down her stomach to her navel where his tongue dipped into it, sending chills across her body.

He continued kissing down over her belt and onto her jeans.....going to her pubic mound, then to her pussy. He blew his hot breath into the jeans, she could feel the heat from his breath warm her pussy.......she was getting very wet and breathing very hard....she wanted his cock.

Monte took her by the hands and pulled her up to a sitting position, he grasped the bottom of the t-shirt and lifted it over her head and tossed it aside. His skilled hands went to the back of her bra and unfastened it in one try. He removed it and tossed it aside.

For a moment, Monte just stared at her in the firelight. She was beautiful..........he wanted her badly, and he knew that in a short period of time he would have her. He kissed her again, a long deep kiss that warmed Lori from her head to her toes. She lay back as Monte took her breast in his mouth and gently sucked her tits as he caressed them with his hands. His hand went behind her head and pulled her to his lips once again. She hungrily kissed him, her excitement building by the minute. His hands were skillfully caressing her upper torso while his lips kissed her tits and his tongue probed her navel.

Monte rose up on his knees and looked at Lori laying there, he could see he desire in her eyes as his hands went to her belt buckle and unfastened it. Her breathing rate increased. His hand opened the button on her jeans and unzipped them. He stood up and grasped the bottoms of the legs of her jeans and pulled them off. He leaned down and grasped the waist band of her panties and pulled them down and off over her feet. He stood there, admiring her naked body in the flickering fire light...........she was absolutely stunning. Her body was in perfect proportion and it was all his tonight. He knew now that he could take her over and over until they were both exhausted. He stood there and removed his shirt. Lori was taken by the look of his upper body......it was so muscular with six pack abs. He kicked his boots off and unbuckled his jeans. He pulled them down and kicked them off. Next he removed his boxers. In the firelight, Lori could see a huge cock, at least nine inches long and two or two and a half inches across.

It was standing up straight, pointing at his chin. She gasped as the thought of taking it all engulfed her thoughts. She got up to her knees and began to stroke it as she took it into her mouth. He grasped the sides of her head and pulled her on and off of his phallus as he groaned and moaned.

Lori was good at a deep throat, but, in this position there was no way she could take it all down her throat. She took all she could and there was still three inches outside her mouth. Damn it tasted good. He was giving her small drops of pre-cum as he head fucked her.

After a while, Monte removed his cock from her mouth and went to his knees, pulled her close, pressing her hard nipples into his chest and gave her a long, tongue filled kiss that lasted for a minute or more. He pushed her down onto her back and took his tongue down between her legs. He pulled her outer lips apart and slowly licked her swelled clit. He could see in the firelight that her juices were running down her crack. He dipped his tongue into her juices and tasted her for the first time. She was sweet as honey.

He pushed his tongue deep into her honey pot and licked the insides of her love tunnel. His tongue licked her clean of her excess juices and probed her ass as he went down her slit to get all the juices that had flowed from her. Lori's back arched up and she pushed her pussy into his face. He continued eating her, grasping her butt cheeks and squeezing as he pulled her to him. He could feel her muscles tensing and knew she was about to cum.

He continued his tongue assault as he reached up with one hand and tweaked her nipples. This sent Lori over the edge. She began a long and strong orgasm that lasted for several minutes. Her stomach muscles tensed so hard it hurt, but it was a good hurt. She wrapped her legs around his head and pulled him to her pussy as her juices ran freely from her hot cunt into his waiting mouth.

After she finished cumming, she relaxed her legs and opened her arms to him. He lay down beside her and pushed her onto her side, raised her leg over his and pushed his cock into her wet pussy from behind. His hands were on her tits squeezing while he kissed her neck and shoulder.

His cock filled her and felt good as it slid across her g-spot and massaged it. He moved his hand to her pubic mound and slid it down to her clitoris and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. His cock filled her pussy and she could feel its head pushing against her cervix like it was trying to enter through the small opening.....it felt so good sliding in and out of her she began to cum again.

The tequila had loosened her inhibitions and she told him to fuck her hard and fuck her good... that she wanted to feel his hot cum inside her. Her orgasm was strong and as it maxed out, her love canal contracted and tightened on his big cock. He could feel her pussy milking his cock, trying to remove all the sperm it contained.

Suddenly, she felt a flood of his hot cum surging inside her, coating her insides completely. He continued pounding his manhood in and out of her, his cum was running out of her onto her leg then down onto the sleeping bag. The feel of his hot seed inside her caused her to continue her orgasm. She was moaning loudly as she experienced his big cock ravaging her pussy.

The feel of him inside her felt wonderful. When he pulled his cock out, she felt a small stream of hot jizz running out of her. Monte rolled her over on her back and kissed her. He massaged her tits and went between her legs and licked her pussy clean. The thought of him eating his own cum, pushed her into another orgasm. When he came back to kiss her, she could taste the mixture of his cum and hers on his tongue, it turned her on immensely.

She pushed him over on his back and took him in her mouth and began to suck him vigorously. She cradled his balls in her hand as she took him in and out of her mouth and down her throat. Her tongue explored the bulbous head of his cock and removed small drops of pre-cum as it oozed out...she could taste his cum and hers on his cock. She worked his cock hard, sucking like a vacuum cleaner trying to extract its sweet nectar. After half an hour of total oral pleasure from Lori's mouth, Monte felt his hot seed explode into her mouth as she took his cock deep into her throat. Lori sucked him and swallowed his sweet sperm as he grunted and moaned. His balls and cock delivered a huge load of his cum into her warm belly.........she loved it......swallowing a man's cum is one of her favorite things.......she had always loved the taste of cum.

The two of them lay together in front of the fire, laughing and sipping Patron. The moon and stars were bright and they both were feeling the warm glow of satisfying sex. Monte confessed to her that he knew he would try to fuck her while they were up here, alone. He told her that he wanted to taste her and experience her charms and hopefully she would continue a discreet affair with him in the future.

The tequila definitely had an effect on her and had lowered her inhibitions and increased her desire for sex. In the back of her mind she knew she had done the wrong thing, but it was too late to turn back now. Monty's stamina was unsurpassed and he fucked Lori all night, time after time, sending her into an oblivious state of pleasure.

Monte continued fucking her until the sun began to light the Eastern sky. He had made her cum so many times she had lost track of time. She knew that her body was full of his cum and all her muscles were sore as was her well fucked pussy.

She had swallowed a lot of his cum, but most of it had been spewed into her pussy and some had been deposited in her ass. She didn't have a hole that Monte hadn't filled.

Just before sunrise, having sobered up some and realizing what she done, she got up and walked to the creek and washed herself thoroughly. She felt wonderful after all of the great sex, but down deep, the guilt of what she had allowed was having its effect on her. She felt bad because she had cheated on her husband.

Even though Lori had been very promiscuous throughout the years, this episode was truly bothering her. In her youth she had fucked so many men that, in her words, 'if all the dicks that had been stuck in me were sticking out of me, I would look like a porcupine.' Lori loved sex, but when she married Ted, she promised herself she would not fuck around any longer, she would be faithful to him. As she sat in the cold water she cried, wondering what to do, should she tell Ted or keep it to herself. It was a hard question to answer. She cleaned herself, so that she would not smell of sex when she got home. She had a lot of soul searching to do in the days to come. Her tears continued to flow as she sat in the creek in the early morning light.

After a while, she got out of the water, dressed and walked back to the camp. The fire had been rebuilt and coffee was boiling when she arrived. Monte was lying on top of his sleeping bag, still naked and displaying his hard cock. "What do you think, beautiful, want to mount me one more time before we mount up and go home?"

Lori looked at Monte and said, "Monte, last night was fabulous, but, there will never be sex between us again. Last night, I was a little drunk, my body betrayed me and gave in to you and let you have my body. It's like I was in a dream. I'm going to hope Ted forgives me for what I have done. I love him and the kids and I don't want to take any further risks to lose them. Let's get dressed, load up and go home. We're done here."

Monte looked dejected, he thought she would continue to want his cock and was very surprised at her response and disappointed also. 'Oh well', he thought to himself, 'he had scored with the most beautiful and desirable woman in the area... the fucking was good, but there are more fish in the sea.'

The ride out was quiet. When they reached the trucks, Lori unloaded her pack animals and unsaddled Jack. She loaded up and put the bear skin in the back of her truck. Before she left she walked over to Monte's truck and told him, "thank you for your help Monte and thank you for a wonderful night. I don't think that I could have got that bear without your help. I will mail you a check for your services, but I don't think I will ever need your services again. I'm sorry for that because you are a very good hunter and sometime I may need you again, but, I won't call you. Goodbye and good luck."

With that Lori started her truck and pulled out. She continued crying all the way back to the ranch as the visions of the previous night flashed before her eyes. She just hoped that no one would be at the ranch when she arrived and luckily, all the guys were out on the ranch working when she got there.

She unloaded the animals and the gear and parked the trailer. She knew she needed to get the bear skin to the taxidermist as soon as she could to keep it from spoiling. She left the ranch and went by the taxidermist and left the skin and head. He told her it would be ready in about a month, he would call her.

From there, Lori went home. She was glad to see that Ted was not there and it looked as though the kids were gone also. That was good, it would give her time to get herself back together. She took her packs in and unpacked all the clothing. She disrobed and put the clothes in the washing machine.

She then went to the shower and just stood under the warm water and cried some more. She cleaned herself inside and out and dressed in some shorts and a tank top. She continued to do laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. Her mind was racing about what to do.

She thought of her cyber friend, a Canadian she had been messaging for some months. After her marriage, she told Ted about the cyber relationship, only to have him tell her to break it off. After a while she had started it up again, he was such a good friend. She had lied to Ted when he asked if she had ended it. Maybe he would give her some advice on how to handle this. She thought to herself that maybe her infidelity should just be forgotten and put behind her.....could she live with it? It was a question that plagued her.

She heard Ted's truck pull up to the house. When he came in he was smiling widely as he ran to her arms and kissed her and hugged her tightly. "I am so glad that you are home, I have missed you a lot." He told her. "I've been worried as hell about you, not being able to call you up there."

Lori pulled him close and held him tightly....her mind running rampantly. She knew she didn't want to take the chance of losing him and she knew that she had fucked up. Ted kissed her and told her that he had a few more things to do on his farm, and would be back in about an hour and would take her out for dinner and she could tell him all about the hunt..........."You did get him, didn't you?"

"Yes darling, I shot him, the taxidermist has him." She told Ted. "I'll change before you get back and it sounds great to go out tonight."

Ted left and Lori went to her computer and sent a message to her cyber friend asking his advice. He told her that if she loved Ted, she should keep it to herself, it would serve no purpose to tell him what she had done. Lori felt better after hearing from him, she knew then that she would just keep it to herself and move forward. One thing she had to do, never put herself into a situation like that again. 'One should learn from their mistakes' she thought to herself.

She would change clothes, put the tears away and go out with her husband and later when they returned home, she would show him just how much she loves him. The world moves on and she wants to move with it, together with Ted and his kids. In her mind she said thank you to her cyber friend......he's one in a million. Her mind moved to the future and the events of the hunt became a shadow in her mind.

However, the shadow looms there, always present.....she hopes that she can overcome the habits of her past and move on with her marriage........but that's another story!

12