The Beard

Story Info
The near destruction of a Marriage, Saved by my Wife.
5.4k words
4.54
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

This is a work of Fiction.

Thank you for your comments.

*****

It was another cool morning and I was running along the towpath with my work buddy Sean. We had been running together for a little over three months and I felt great about the nearly daily training. The fresh air and exercise brought a calm to me. The affect was I was now near skinny. Sean had posed an idea three weeks ago.

"Let's do the upcoming sprint triathlon race," he suggested. I figure it was the next step and would focus my workouts. We had been riding and training in the local pool for almost a week now.

I had decided to try the shorten version of the typically grueling race but my wife of ten years wasn't happy with the additional time commitment.

She had told me when I suggested the race, "Teddy I have supported all of the running and we both know you are healthier today for it but,"

She stopped short of asking me to skip the tri. Our world hadn't included children. Samantha loved her work and stayed healthy and fit. Over the past three years I had allowed my belly to grow and now I had exercised and lost that flab. We got to spend sometime together each day and the weekends but each week I wondered if there could be something new. The triathlon seemed like a good focus for me but she seemed distance as she stopped talking of the race five week ahead.

There was more to our marriage then sex but we made love less frequently since I had begun to run in earnest. I loved Sam deeply and had thought of her paused statement a lot since then. A comfortable home and good jobs though didn't fulfill me. I wasn't an adventurous person but I had time on my hands and when I began the jogging I never thought of a competitive event. Now I was sweaty and needed to relax and enjoy the weekend.

I came back from the pool on Saturday morning and while showering I decided to shave my legs since the other triathlon swimmers had smooth skin. I wasn't furry but I felt strange around the smoothly groomed swimmers. When I had finished I looked in the mirror and saw my modest beard and got out a new razor and shaved the friend from my face.

I had worn the beard for over eleven years but it wasn't long or thick as I kept it trimmed. Back when I started to wear a beard it had taken me almost three months of growth to even look like I just hadn't skipped a few days of shaving. Now I was surprised how I looked thinner with the beard gone. I smiled and headed to the Kitchen.

Samantha was shocked when I came downstairs and turned the corner.

She kissed me after laughing at my naked face, "and the legs too Ted?"

I was wearing my bike shorts and now I felt the cool morning air without the facial hair. I tried to explain about the leg hair and the guys in the pool this morning.

Samantha smiled as said, "That's kind of a surprise, the leg thing I mean, but the smooth face means I won't be using my spare time to find another lover."

She then told me that she really liked the smooth kiss, "I would have gone looking, for a woman though, and I am not kidding. This morning as I played with myself, you weren't around to get me off nor were you in my imagination. I thought of taking Tara up on her pass."

She explained about her girlfriend's intimate suggestion earlier in the week.

"Several days ago I ran into her at the Mall, she was dressed to the nines. I must have been excited, maybe flushed a little and she felt my attraction. I mean she look great and I was," she paused a moment and turned to look at me.

"She had done her hair and face, she was wearing sexy heels and the dress was just," Samantha rolled her eyes upward and told me how even Tara's legs seemed to shimmer.

"Her sexy outfit, I was, I was annoyed Teddy. I was wearing just, it doesn't really matter but she looked gorgeous and I wasn't. I mean I just felt so ordinary."

I hoped that Samantha didn't notice that I was getting stiff in my shorts as she talked about her Tara. She had been living with a girlfriend right out of college but years before we had started dating.

"We stopped for a coffee and when I sat next to her she tried to kiss me," I saw her rouge cheeks. She was either excited or embarrassed.

I remained quiet listening to her story, but was anxious hearing of the other day.

"When I looked down to escape her kiss I saw through the glass tabletop that her dress had shifted and I could see that she was wear hose', garters, so sexy, I ahh, almost. I was quite excited but I stood up and said goodbye."

The idea that she was sharing this near intimate affair caused me to re-focus. As she continued to reveal her sexual excitement of that day I almost kicked myself. I would abandon the race. I was losing her.

As she poured a cup of coffee I considered my running and the time I had been devoting to myself as she spoke about this woman. My wife was lonely or just in need of something else other then me? But then she surprised me out of my contemplation.

"But Teddy, with that ugly beard gone I have plans for that smooth chin," she had put down the cup and came to my side. Her fingers came to my face and parted in a 'V' as she caressed the smooth skin above my mouth. I was now quite hard as she pulled me upstairs to the bedroom. I immediately dropped to my knees as she pushed her house pants down to her knees. She hadn't worn a panty.

"Oh yes baby, I have waited years for my smooth faced lover to arrive," Samantha moaned.

I let it pass, her remark, but considered the two thoughts together as I focused on her pleasure; her talk of the lesbian pass from Tara and my naked face. I had always loved to bring her to orgasm with my tongue and lips.

Within a few minutes of my kissing and licking her moist pussy Samantha climaxed loudly.

"God yes, so, so, ah, Ahh," she screamed.

I held my tongue still on her hood as she shook. A moment later she said, "Enough, oh wow lover."

After her peak she laid down on her back and I mounted the bed beside her on my hip. She had her eyes closed but said, "I really do mean it Teddy. The 'beard' will never again be in bed with me."

I wondered about the reference but decided to not get into a fight as she was glowing.

She told me how much time she had to think about it, "I have wanted a woman to kiss me there like that Ted. The hirsute hubby must never return. I miss having a smooth faced pussy eater."

I told her I was fine with that, "I won't allow it to grow back Sam," but she spoke over me.

"No mister, you need to listen more carefully. Teddy I have needs and they could include you but,"

She rolled to look out the window, "it's like you became someone new just now. I now realize that I haven't ever seen you without some level of facial hair."

I had started to let my scruffy face hair grow before we met over eleven years ago. She was working as a bank examiner and was all business with her short haircut and business pantsuits. We were married within nine month. She was thirty-two and I was just thirty.

"Back then the rough beard was kind of the rage. Pitt was wearing one too," she said remembering the wedding images.

She talked of her changing feelings and I was quite sad listening. She spoke of her consulting work and how she met many successful women; several others had made passes over the last year.

"I can't suggest that Tara is at the root of my new desires but seeing her and now your clean sexy face I," she paused.

We lay there for ten minutes not saying anything. Then she sat up.

"How committed are you to keeping us together?"

She was looking carefully at me and had moved so that our hips were touching. She was still a little flushed and looked great with her hair rumpled from lying down. She smiled and took my chin and moved my head slowly from side to side. Her long fingers glided across my high cheeks.

"It is crazy that I have never seen this before, I mean you without a beard Teddy, and you have my scent on you."

She kissed me sensually as her hand came to my bottom. It was wonderful to feel her passion and our kiss continued for nearly a minute.

"Wow, so smooth," as whispered as she got up from the bed, "I'll get the lunch ready. I would like you to re-consider the triathlon. I need you here a lot more."

When I came downstairs for lunch fifteen minutes later I saw that she had the CPU open next to my plate. She was cleaning a pan in the sink and was not looking my way as I sat and saw the article :

"My Husband has become my Wife"

I quietly read the short first paragraphs and got up and went back upstairs. I didn't comprehend her intent and needed to think.

A while later Samantha came into the bedroom and opened her drawer and she pulled out several undergarments. These were lacy stuff that I had never seen her wear. There were store tags on the bra and there was a panty too. Both were a soft pink, maybe rose in color.

"I bought these," she sighed, "for you the other day," and she tossed them to the bed as I looked over and took in her thought. She didn't push any harder and something just clicked in my head. She kept looking at me without speaking nor changing her expression. I knew I needed to do something. We had somehow arrived at a crisis of our identity as lovers. I sensed that I would see her leave if I did something stupid. I wanted her still and in fact I was a little unsure that this was the right move.

I stood and walked the few steps to where these intimate pieces lay on the bed. I picked each up slowly reviewing them.

"Is it really that clear to you Theodore?" she almost never called me Theodore.

She was several feet away as I held the panty in my hand. I was considering the on-line article as well as her beauty so near and yet she seemed to be asking rather than demanding my action.

"Or should we agree Isadore is better?"

I quietly chuckled, "that's the masculine, Isadora might work,"

I looked up as she came to my side. How would I adjust to her curious new desire? Could I walk away from nearly twelve years of being together? I realized I was trembling slightly.

"It is a lot to ask," she said, "but it is in your hands, lets try this okay Issy?"

The nickname was her trying to soft the conflict in my head. She had never said a thing about the fine lingerie now wrapped about my fingers. The quick look to her face was reassuring but she remained still and quiet.

I wondered how this could be happening so quickly, Issy? It seemed like I was learning slowly what might have to occur.

Now Samantha moved to sit on the bed as I stood near, "It has been in my head since Tara's pass but when you presented your smooth body to me I knew I had to make you aware. I do not want to end our marriage," her voice quivered softly as her hand came to touch my hip.

She then lightly, tentatively kissed my cheek as I sat beside her, "So let us try and embrace,"

She didn't complete the thought but pulled me into a hug and we kissed. Over the years in the bedroom she led our lovemaking. Now she wanted me to submit to her will on this exploration. This would not have been possible for the hairy dude I was earlier today. I considered how long I had been considering changing myself. The running initially was Sean's suggestion but I was more than twenty-five pounds over weight. At five-seven and a half I now weighted only eight pounds more then Samantha. She was just shorter than me. One hundred forty pounds had been a goal in my head, but why?

"Lets try these on," she slipped to her knees and pulled my bike shorts off with some effort. I had dropped the flimsy panty to help get my legs out of the tight restrictive fabric. Now she held the tiny panty as I lifted my smooth right and then the left leg. There was no resistance in me at that moment. Now as I removed the shirt she saw that my chest was smooth too but did not voice a sound.

"Now the bra Issy," she showed me that this one had a clasp in the front.

As she went her drawer I closed my eyes and considered bolting or yelling but there was something in how she was acting. I looked at sexy ass as she bent slightly at her hips.

I saw her picked up a box, "I had these from the Gala two years ago. I needed a bit more breast to fill the cups of the gown I wore," she held the box out to me. It was from Victoria's Secret, shaping inserts the cover said.

"Let me help you Issy," but she did not wait for my nod and I felt her warm hand slip one of the soft forms into the bra cup. I immediately felt the subtle weight. With both in place Samantha handed me a rose colored slip. She quietly moved backward to look at me.

"You might step into this," she offered as she came close to helped me with a slip.

I wanted to pause but something else took over my mind; she was going to allow me to decide but it was a path she was piloting along on now. I had to get off or follow her lead. We had never discussed doing any gender related stuff but today we were going there and I had better understand that her will would not relent.

"Samantha, we are going someplace I can't quite fathom," a said in a near whisper.

She stepped back, "That won't do Issy, the panty looks silly," she didn't acknowledge my statement.

She bent to her knees again as she reached into the panty and shifted my semi-hard penis backward and settled the panty again about my hips.

As she back away again I could she still wasn't happy, "I have a control panty. That will work."

A minute later she moved us to the mirror and I saw something I had never imagined.

She hugged me, "Now I can see the, well there is a feminine you Issy. Teddy is not with us now is he?"

As she looked again at the reflection she returned to her drawers. Digging in the bottom of the lower one she pulled out another garment.

"Drop the slip from your shoulders," I did so as she came about me with her girdle like thing.

"No Issy, this is a corset. I haven't worn it in over three years. It might help define your shape a bit."

A few minutes later she smiled. The slip was covering the taut garment that she had pulled tight about me.

"There, see your waist honey?" again she walked away, leaving the room. I stood still and knew I was heading over a cliff. Samantha was dressing me and my dick was still semi-hard even bent and held tight by her panty.

I heard her saying something from the other room, "I think that wig from the theater company play is in the upper storage," I heard her getting a stool and the squeak of the door opening, then the shuffling of boxes.

As she came back I saw her remove the dust from the box cover, "They required me to purchase this when I had that supporting role in "The Secret Garden". I didn't ever see how I would want to be a brown-haired girl again, but, let me settle it."

She pushed the wig cap over my medium length wavy blonde head.

As she brushed out the shape she paused to look at me, "I think we are getting somewhere. You are getting a bit large down there."

But my penis was still held back by her tight panty girdle.

She smiled as she dropped to knees and touched me, "Maybe its my turn to lick you Issy?"

She somehow pulled and pushed the panties and got my semi-hard penis loose. Her light kisses stirred me and then she opened her lips and drew me into the warmth.

"Oh Samantha, can you," but she shooed me to be quiet.

She withdrew me from between her lips and sighed, "Enjoy me loving your body Isadora."

I watched her licking and sucking, her tongue and hand loving my hard dick. She would close her eyes and focused but then open them and smile up at me. She had never seemed to enjoy giving me oral. I saw the subtle rose chemise I was wearing move as she pumped my moist member. I felt the tight grasp of her corset as well as her hand wrapped about my penis.

A moment later I came into her mouth and she looked up and smiled again. I saw my semen ooze from her lips. She licked and played with my cock as I was still stiff. She looked magnificent with my cream covering her lips.

"This could be the best day we have shared Isadora. I want to be with you and we have all day."

Afterward we got under the covers and napped. I awoke to see her back. She was wearing a black dress and heels. She was looking into the mirror on her bureau and doing something to her right eye. I could smell her No. Five scent. She glanced towards me with the reflection of the mirror.

"Mascara, I have had a shower. The wig has slipped Issy but you still have me excited. I will do your face after we find a dress for you."

She put down the wand and went to her closet.

"This red one might fit, only with the corset though," she turned and held it against her body, "A little shorter than mine. See how the waist is drawn in here?"

An hour later she had applied a set of false nails to my fingers and full lashes onto my eyes. The red dress had required her to pull the strings tighter but only a little.

Before she had zipped the dress into place I had tried on seven pairs of her heels to find a pair that were a reasonable fit.

"Those I bought for dancing but I have never worn them. See the heel isn't too tiny nor tall, black patent leather Issy."

The dress had a concealed zipper and once Samantha had re-tightened the corset a second time the zip glided closed. I had to breath carefully as I became accustom to the outfit. I looked at my reflection but a saw a woman there. The visage I saw startled me.

"Let me help you with the heels," she bent down and slipped my hose' covered feet into the shoes. As she started to raise her hand softly glided up my smooth nylon covered leg. She continued to my groin and patted my semi-stiff penis covered in the two panties.

"Lets look how we have done Isadora," as she rose and came to my side to look in the tall full mirror.

"I think we need a picture!" she declared and she left my side. I had a tripod in the other room.

I tried to smile and noticed the difference. I didn't look like a he at all. She had transformed me in a matter of hours. It no longer frightened me. She had assured me that it was a Saturday and we could play and tomorrow was another day. We were both going on this adventure, maybe we would be wife and wife but she wasn't going anywhere.

I stood looking at my image, the subtle Linen scent met my nose and the benefit to the structured garment was evident.

"You can't share my Five Issy," she had said as she applied the perfume wand to my neck.

Even with the small false breasts my profile was clearly feminine. I couldn't yet understand how she had taken us on this journey it was only two-thirty in the afternoon and we had already had sex twice.

She returned with her camera attached and composed the shot using me standing in front of the mirror, "Let me sync this to the CPU Isadora."

After getting the link set she quickly made a few shots. When she reviewed them she paused.

"I need you to 'feel' how you look Isadora, that means relax and smile," she made several more shots and slowly I started to follow her direction.

"Isadora, you have me creaming my thong. I'm so hot!" But she was still working the camera and occasionally showing me how an image looked. I was smiling in all of them because I could see her joy as she pushed me to try again.

"Poise is something that will require time Isadora but, there, a perfect shot!"

With me finally comfortable in the dress and heels she set up the timer and began to shot us together. First we simply stood, then held hands and finally she began to make out with me.

"Let's review them together Issy."

I saw the simplified name as endearing; she seemed to only use Isadora when she was aroused.

Several of the images were remarkable. She looked radiant as her hands touched my body. In each she was a little taller but her heels were over three inches tall. When she shot the second set she became frisky and released her dress to show her lingerie. For the third set she was exposing her beautiful breasts.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12