All Comments on 'The Beard'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Another great love story

Hey MQ,

I love your stories that the protagonist isn't revenged into cross dressing by the "loving wife or girlfriend" before she turns him into a sissy slave in chastity. In your stories, it's okay to cross dress even though he is being 'encouraged'. Sometimes the protagonist needs to be lead or shoved but still done with some kindness. So, thank you for having the writing skills and imagination to share with us readers.

Always a fan,

Santacruzman

MadQuillMadQuillalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Becoming vs Being

Santacruzman,

I tend to see this, Becoming versus Being, as the challenge. Each of the stories I have posted evolves from a PoV on this idea, except with Leslie in "Staying with Him".

Thank you for your comments and time,

MQ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is kind of a cute story, but it has some issues. I feel it could be rewritten a bit and it could use some editing. I could almost say you could flesh it out into another page and it'd be better. I still like the concept though.

deanahiideanahiialmost 7 years ago
loved it

loved the story and how it went. i too have shaven my mustache off and felt so good about being Deana. but wife did not like it being gone so i am the reverse of your story. sad for me.

1Martiniman1Martiniman28 days ago

I’m unsure if written in another language, but I found this story odd to read. However, I loved the premise and where it was going…just didn’t go far enough, only touching on the surface of what the future held. 5 stars for premise and effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous