The Bearded Clam Mystery Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy Drew believes a new acquaintance is in danger.
2.3k words
4.86
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy thought about getting dressed and returning to River Heights and the safety of home but that would have meant waking up everyone and explaining what happened. The girl detective felt too humiliated. It would just have to wait until morning. Nancy finally drifted off into a restless sleep. When she awoke the sun was up and Brianna wasn't in her bed.

In her compact mirror Nancy could see the ugly red mark left by Beulah was still there. If anything, it looked worse. How could she cover it up so that no one would notice? The door opened and Beulah walked in. "I see you're finally awake, sleepyhead," she said.

"How dare you enter my room uninvited," Nancy exclaimed. "Get out this instant!"

"Well, you're a little cranky this morning," the Negro maid replied with a broad smile. She ignored Nancy's demand that she leave. "Didn't you sleep well?"

"If you're not out of here in five seconds, I shall inform Dr. Chang of your insubordination and demand she dismiss you from her service. Furthermore, I shall swear out a warrant for your arrest when I return to River Heights if you so much as lay one hand on me again. Do you understand?" Beulah's hand snaked out and slapped Nancy hard on the cheek. Before she could cry out, one hand covered Nancy's mouth and another had her hair in a painful grip.

"I don't like being threatened. Do you understand that?" Nancy Drew was literally nose to nose with Beulah. The girl detective had been in perilous situations before but she didn't know how to deal with this crazy woman. She felt thoroughly intimidated. Nancy nodded her head as best she could without adding more pain to her scalp.

"I'm glad we understand each other," the Negro maid replied. She uncovered Nancy's mouth and then recovered it again with her own mouth. This was a repeat of the previous night and once again, Nancy had no choice but to submit to Beulah's kisses and caresses. The girl detective swore vengeance though. Someday soon, Beulah would be paying dearly for her misdeeds. Nancy felt something slip around her neck and heard a click.

"What did you do?"

"I just put a little choker around your neck to hide that hickey, little one," Beulah replied. "But I like to think of it as your slave collar. You're now my property."

"What? No! Take it off!" Nancy tugged at the choker but it refused to budge.

"It's locked on and I have the only key, little one," said Beulah, "and I'll be very unhappy if you try to remove it from around your pretty neck. Now get dressed."

"Go to blazes!" Nancy tried to push Beulah away but her adversary was much too strong. Beulah shoved Nancy's face into a pillow and bent her over at the waist. Nancy struggled all the more but her scream was muffled by the pillow. The poor girl was confused by Beulah's intentions when she felt her nightgown pulled to her waist and her panties down to her knees. Nancy's rear end exploded in pain. Beulah was spanking her. Nancy Drew had never been spanked before in her entire life and now she was being hand spanked by the Negro maid as if she were a naughty child. The spanking lasted less than ten seconds but it seemed like an eternity to Nancy.

"Are you going to continue disobeying me, little one?" said Beulah.

"No!"

"Are you going to tell Dr. Chang or anyone else about this?"

"No!"

"I hope you're telling the truth because I won't be so gentle next time." Nancy gasped and flinched when she felt Beulah's fingers caressing her sex but she was too intimidated to protest. "Have any men or boys been touching your pussy?"

"N-never!"

"How about girls? One of your girlfriends downstairs?"

"No! I'm not that way. Please let go of me," Nancy begged. "If you do I swear I'll keep silent. I'll leave here and you'll never see or hear from me again."

"But I don't want you to disappear from my life, little one," Beulah replied. "Our relationship is just getting started and I want it to last a long time. I understand Dr. Chang expects you girls to stay another night. That gives us more opportunity to get to know each other better. I will surely love that."

Nancy merely nodded, but remained silent. She didn't want to further incite Beulah by defying her. The Negro maid was causing Nancy to have the strangest feeling in her belly that weren't altogether unpleasant despite her plight. The girl detective would rather die than surrender to her tormentor.

"I'll guess we'll have to stop or someone else will wonder what we're up to. You don't want anyone else to catch us playing girl games, do you. It's times like this that I wished I had a dick. I'd be fucking you right about now." The girl detective cringed when she heard that awful word. She gaped when she saw Beulah suck on the very fingers that had been abusing Nancy's pussy.

"Please let me up," Nancy murmured. She sighed with relief when Beulah released the girl detective from her undignified position, but gaped when she saw Beulah suck on the very fingers that had been abusing Nancy's sex.

Nancy Drew dressed quickly after the Negro maid left. She had no intention of remaining another minute in this horrid place. Nancy would usher Bess and George out to her blue roadster and they'd be on their way to River Heights. How could Beulah stop her in front of witnesses? She regretted abandoning Brianna since she still believed her new friend was in danger but she still couldn't prove wrongdoing by Dr. Chang. At least not yet. Nancy Drew crept down the stairs in her stocking feet. She didn't want to attract attention that might alert Beulah. Nancy almost retreated when she heard voices. One of them belonged to the doctor and the other belonged to the Negro maid.

"You should have informed me when you caught her trying to spy on me," snapped the Oriental woman. "I would have had the advantage."

"Relax," Beulah replied. "I've got little Miss Busybody under my thumb now. She won't cause any more problems."

"Don't be too sure. Her father is a prominent attorney and could cause problems for me."

"She won't want to complain to her daddy about anything after I get through with her."

"I'll hold you personally responsible for the consequences if you fail," said Dr. Chang. "I've already laid out plenty of money for this venture and I want to start earning back on my investment very soon." They continued talking but it sounded like they were moving away. Nancy heard a door open and then close. The amateur detective peeked around the corner and then made her way to the parlor when she saw the way was clear.

"Good morning all," Nancy said in as pleasant a voice as she could muster.

"You look like something the cat dragged in," George commented.

"George is right," said Bess. "Are you not feeling well, Nancy? Should we return to River Heights this morning?"

"Oh, I hope not," Brianna said. "Madame Chang invited you here for the entire weekend, but if you're not feeling well--"

"I feel fine. I'd like to stay another night," Nancy replied. "I just had a restless night last night, but I think I'll be okay."

"I have a sleeping powder if you think that might help," Brianna replied.

The girl detective's plan to leave immediately had changed completely after overhearing the conversation between Dr. Chang and the maid. It was obvious the Oriental woman was aware of Beulah's actions. It was also obvious they were both involved in some nefarious activities that the police should know about. Nancy was as determined as ever to get to the bottom of this mystery which she was positive would end in both Dr. Chang and Beulah being sent to prison for a very long time. Somehow Nancy had to gain access to her hostess's office. There had to be answers to what this woman was up to in there.

"Is that choker new, Nancy," George asked. "I've never seen that on you before."

"Y-yes," Nancy replied.

"It looks pretty on you."

Beulah chose that moment to return to the parlor. Nancy noted the smirk on the colored maid's face and swore vengeance once again. "Would you like coffee this morning, Miss?"

"Yes, please," said Nancy. She didn't want to be polite to this awful woman but what choice did she have? The girl detective decided it would pay to pretend that Beulah had the upper hand until she had the chance to sneak into the evil doctor's office.

"I thought I saw you going downstairs late last night, Bess," said Nancy. "What was that all about?"

"You must have been dreaming," Bess replied. "I slept soundly all night." Bess looked and sounded completely sincere. She actually didn't recall going downstairs and walking straight into Dr. Chang's suite. It must have been because of that hypnotic trance the evil Chinese woman put Bess under the day before. Dr. Chang seemed more sinister than ever to Nancy. The mysterious Oriental walked in and announced she had to leave for an urgent appointment.

"Do you need a ride, Doctor?" said Nancy.

"That won't be necessary, Miss Drew," the Chinese woman replied. "Thank you for offering. Lester has returned and will be able to drive me. Brianna will be your hostess in my absence. Beulah, of course, remains here to attend to your needs." Nancy realized this might be her opportunity to snoop around and gather evidence against her hostess but only if she could get Beulah out of the way. A plan began to form in the girl detective's mind. She would ask Brianna later if she could have a dose of the sleeping powder she offered.

Nancy decided against telling Bess and George about her plan. Dr. Chang had some sort of control of Bess through the hypnotic trance. She might unknowingly betray a confidence under such a trance. Was George somehow compromised also? The girl detective didn't think so but she was unwilling to take a chance. Nancy felt bad about being so paranoid but what choice did she have?

Through subtle but careful questioning in the guise of idle curiosity, Nancy was able to learn that Dr. Chang had the only key to the office and that Brianna never had access to the locked files in the office. She also told Nancy that Beulah never left the premises if Dr. Chang wasn't there. Nancy's course of questioning took place out of Beulah's presence and after Chang had left on her errand with Lester.

Nancy excused herself from her companions and casually wandered toward the office. She wanted to inspect the door lock. The girl detective was experienced in lock picking. Her father had won the acquittal of a client accused of burglary. In gratitude, the client gave Carson Drew's daughter a set of burglary tools and the practical knowledge of how to use them. She always carried a small set of lock picks in her purse now. That was one secret she would always keep from her father. The door lock didn't look like a problem to Nancy. Speaking of lock picks, Nancy figured it would take about five seconds to remove the choker Beulah had locked on her neck, but that would have to wait until she was away from this awful place.

"What do you think you're doing there?" said a voice behind her.

"N-nothing," the startled detective blurted. She whirled around and found herself in Beulah's arms once more.

"You're more likely to walk through that wall before you walk through that door without me knowing about it. If I find you hanging around this door without the doctor's invitation I'm going to take you over my knee again and I don't care who finds out. Do you understand?"

"I understand," said Nancy. She struggled slightly but knew it was a lost cause. The young woman closed her eyes in anticipation of being kissed or groped but when nothing happened she opened her eyes and saw Beulah just smiling. "Someone may see us," Nancy warned.

"Then you'd better get busy." Nancy gasped when she realized Beulah wanted her to be the aggressor this time. It was bad enough having to be the unwilling recipient of the Negro maid's lesbian lust. What Nancy really wanted to do was to spit in the woman's eye, but hadn't she already decided to pretend to cooperate? The young lady swallowed hard, puckered up her lips and kissed Beulah lightly on the lips.

"You're going to have to do better than that before I let go of you. Your maiden aunt can probably kiss better than you." Nancy didn't have a maiden aunt but she understood the insult.

"I don't know how," Nancy whispered. She really didn't. The young woman knew she was attractive but there seemed to be more than that. Romantic fantasies had never figured into Nancy's dreams. More likely, her dreams had been filled with solving mysteries that completely baffled the police. She was a female Sherlock Holmes with Bess and George acting as her faithful Watsons.

"I'm going to teach you how," said Beulah. "When I get through with you, you'll make any woman in or out of the business seem like a cold fish in comparison." Nancy shuddered when she understood what kind of business Beulah was referring to but she didn't resist when Beulah kissed her once again and even found she was returning the kiss. They only separated when they heard footsteps coming from the parlor.

"We're going to explore the grounds," said George. "Do you want to come along?"

"I'll be right with you," Nancy replied.