The Bearded Clam Mystery Ch. 06

Story Info
Nancy Drew believes a new acquaintance is in danger.
3.3k words
4.25
1.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands up and move away from the desk," Dr. Chang ordered the girl detective. Nancy obeyed. This is no time to berate myself for carelessness thought Nancy. She had to figure a way out of this mess and get her friends out of danger too.

"How did you get in here?" So, she didn't know about the secret door to her office.

"I just sort of wandered in," Nancy replied. "I think the door must have been left unlocked."

"I doubt that. Where's Beulah?"

"I'm not sure. I don't keep track of your domestic staff. Good help is so hard to find these days, don't you agree? By the way, I don't think that's going to be one of your main worries since you'll most probably be spending the next 20 years of your life in prison. Perhaps Beulah and you can share a prison cell."

"I seem to have underestimated you, Miss Drew," said Dr. Chang. The Chinese woman smiled. "To me you just seemed an overly curious teenager and could be easily dismissed."

"Others have made that mistake," said Nancy.

"Yes," the older woman agreed. "Then my informants told me you were making inquiries about my activities here. That's when I decided to have Brianna invite you and your friends over for a weekend visit. My original goal was to compromise and corrupt you and your friends so you'd be obliged to stay out of my way. Then I found out you were abusing my hospitality by spying on me. Now there is this additional outrage: burglarizing my private quarters. I cannot forgive this."

"You're right, Dr. Chang. I suggest you call the authorities and have me arrested."

"You won't think this is so amusing when you find out what I have planned for you, young lady," the Chinese woman replied.

"There are plenty of people who know where we are," Nancy said. "If anything happens to us you'll be in even deeper trouble than you already are now."

"I already have contingency plans prepared, Miss Drew. I won't allow anyone to interfere with my efforts to help these girls."

"And how is sending unfortunate women to work in brothels actually helping them?"

"I see you've even had time to read my confidential files." The girl detective noted with some satisfaction that Chang looked unsettled that her secret had been exposed. "I only use the girls who show the right aptitude for that profession; hence, the testing. Of course, the ideal candidate is also comely and charming. After proper training and indoctrination they're employed at a good wage and I make a profit. Quite a few of them send money home to their families."

"That's not helping them," Nancy retorted. "That's exploiting them. What you're doing is illegal and immoral. You're just taking advantage of their helplessness."

"That's fine talk from someone who has most probably never missed a meal in her entire life. Many of these girls were already selling their bodies on the streets for little more than crusts of bread. Often they were cheated of even that because they had no one to care for them or defend them."

"Your lawyer can try using that line of defense in front of a judge and jury at your trial but I don't think it'll work."

"You seem to forget who is holding the gun," the Oriental woman replied. There was a knock on the door and Lester entered the office.

"Hey, that chubby bitch ate all the cupcakes," Lester complained. "Oops!" he added when he saw the girl detective.

"Never mind that," said Dr. Chang. "We have a problem. Go find Beulah then bring Brianna and our other two guests with you."

"Right away," Lester replied. He leered and winked at Nancy before leaving. Nancy could feel her skin crawl. Would Dr. Chang allow that hoodlum to rape her too? For the first time the girl detective could feel her bravado falter. She was frightened for herself as well as her friends.

"I'll make a deal with you," said Nancy.

"I believe you are not in any position to make a deal," Madame Chang replied, "however, I will listen to what you have to offer with great interest."

"You let us all go and I promise not to report you to the authorities until 24 hours have elapsed. That will give you and your henchmen time enough to clear out."

The Chinese woman chuckled. "Is that what you have to offer, Miss Drew? It doesn't very sound good to me, so no thank you. For the trouble you've caused me I've decided to turn you and your friends into little whores and put you all to work for me."

"That will never happen. We'll never submit to you."

"Don't be so certain of that," the evil woman said. "I possess a rare drug for especially hard cases which makes the recipient quite tractable." Nancy shivered at the prospect of being drugged and made helpless. At that moment George and Beulah walked in followed by Lester. Each woman had a sheet wrapped around her body in an attempt to protect her modesty.

"You should have seen what these two were doing," said Lester. "I was completely disgusted. It was a shame to interrupt them. Heh heh!" Beulah stared down at the floor ashamed and perhaps afraid to meet her mistress's angry glare.

"Well, why didn't you join us Lester," George said with a sexy smile.

"I should have," Lester replied with a lascivious grin of his own.

"Silence!" Dr. Chang ordered. George was defiant though. She stepped over to Lester and put her arms around the middle aged man.

"There's something I've always wanted to do with you ever since we met, Lester honey," George cooed.

"What's that, sweetie?" George responded by kneeing the unfortunate man in his genitals. Nancy was taken by surprise when Lester fell to the floor and started writhing and moaning in pain. The next thing she knew George had turned and tackled Beulah shoving the maid into her employer. Dr. Chang lost her balance and fell to the floor but she still retained control of the weapon.

"Run, Nancy! Get help!" George screamed as she struggled with the colored maid. Nancy's first impulse was to attack Dr. Chang, but the angry Chink was still keeping a wary eye on Nancy even as she tried to disengage herself from the two squirming adversaries. George was right. It was time to run for help. Nancy darted for the door. The girl detective heard angry screams from the three women and then a shot rang out. Nancy prayed that George was all right, but she kept running.

"Run!" Nancy shouted as she ran past Bess and Brianna. They looked alarmed and confused but Nancy didn't have time to explain. As she ran out the front door Nancy looked back and could see Beulah already in pursuit and moving fast. The ebony woman was completely naked. Her black beauty briefly startled Nancy then she started running again. There was a spare ignition key hidden in the blue roadster but with no time to retrieve it, the girl detective would have to make her escape on foot. But to where?

Nancy made for the river. It wasn't especially deep; too shallow for commercial traffic. It was mainly used by recreational fishermen and pleasure boaters. The girl detective was a strong swimmer and could easily make it across even with her clothes still on. The young woman barely had time to remove her shoes before Beulah caught up with and made a grab for Nancy... and missed. Nancy leaped into the water.

"Come back here," Beulah screamed in rage. Nancy ignored her and began to swim for the opposite shore. There was a farmhouse a mile or so downstream. She would make her way there and ask for assistance. Nancy heard a splash and noticed Beulah had jumped into the icy cold water. She was swimming after Nancy... or at least trying to. It looked like Beulah was no swimmer and Nancy could tell she was in trouble even before she started screaming for help.

Nancy Drew's natural human compassion caused her to reverse course and swim to Beulah's rescue. The Negro maid might have committed criminal acts but Nancy couldn't let the poor woman drown. She hoped the prison system would reform both Beulah and Madame Chang so they could eventually lead lives of law-abiding citizens. Even Lester could be reformed given the proper guidance and a thousand years in prison for raping her friends.

"Relax," said Nancy as she reached her struggling adversary. Fear and panic was written over her face. "I won't let you drown. Just relax."

"Save me. Please!" Beulah begged. She allowed Nancy to pull her back to shore. "I knew you wouldn't let me drown. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"You're quite wel--." Something was wrong. Instead of a look of gratitude, there was a wicked gleam in Beulah's eyes and a mischievous smile on her face. Nancy started to pull away, but Beulah held on to her.

"I can swim just fine, but you had too much of a head start on me," Beulah gloated.

"You tricked me!" Nancy protested and struggled in Beulah's arms in an effort to escape, but to no avail. The Negro maid flipped Nancy over on her back, straddled her and administered a quick slap to each cheek. That took the fight right out of the unfortunate lass. She didn't even protest when Beulah stripped Nancy down to her waist exposing her breasts. What was the use of protesting? Nancy didn't think her humiliation could get much worse until Beulah scooted up until the colored woman's sex was directly over Nancy's face. The negress used two fingers to spread her vaginal labia.

"Use your tongue to get me off," Beulah demanded. "Now!"

"Never!" Nancy retorted and then screamed in pain as her captor reached behind her back and squeezed the girl detective's nipple. "Please don't make me do this," Nancy begged as she wept tears of pain and despair. Her plea only succeeded in receiving more excruciating pain as Beulah once again squeezed her unfortunate victim's nipple. Nancy's tongue snaked out and tentatively licked at the black woman's bright pink inner flesh.

"Harder! Faster!" Beulah demanded. "That's right, little one,"the colored woman cooed as Nancy sped up the tempo of her licking. "You're learning your place and that place is beneath me making my pussy feel good and whatever else I desire."

"Are you having fun," Nancy heard Lester ask.

"The best," Beulah replied. "How about you? Are you feeling okay? Is everything under control in the house?"

"I'm not okay, but thanks for asking. I think I'll be out of commission for a couple of days. I would have kicked that bitch's teeth in if the boss hadn't stopped me. And everything else is in control inside. Nothing like a gun pointed at them to get everyone's undivided attention."

Nancy stopped her oral task to listen to the two miscreants. But when the teen detective felt Beulah merely caress her already sore tit flesh the young woman resumed and redoubled her efforts to pleasure the colored maid. That didn't stop Nancy from swearing personal vengeance against Dr. Chang and her gang of evil doers. It sounded like her friends were still unharmed at least.

"And don't get too attached to this one," Lester said. "Our Chink boss has special plans for her."

"That's too bad," Beulah responded. "I think I'm in love with her, but it's not like more talent won't be arriving soon."

"That's the right attitude to have. They're all replaceable. C'mon. We gotta get moving. The boss is already upset enough. I'm just glad you caught the little troublemaker. By the way, I disabled her blue roadster in case she tries to make a run for it again."

Beulah helped Nancy up and took her by the arm. Lester took her by the other arm and the two miscreants escorted their captive back into the house. The young woman was not allowed to don her ruined blouse and remained naked above her waist. Nancy's modesty was not one of her top priorities. She had to think of a way to save herself and her friends, but could not come up with any new ideas.

Nancy gasped when she saw Bess, George and Brianna sitting together on a sofa stripped naked. Bess and Brianna looked scared and were trying to cover their privates. George wasn't trying to hide anything and just looked angry.

"Leave them alone," the girl detective demanded.

"Whether I leave them alone or not is up to you," Chang replied.

"What do you want?"

"Your full and complete cooperation."

"I'll never cooperate with the likes of you," Nancy sneered.

"Indeed?"

"Yes, indeed," Nancy responded. She was adamant on that.

"You know I could always use that drug I mentioned on your friends. The drug takes effect in less than five minutes after the injection. After that they will be fully under my control. Disobedience or betrayal will be unthinkable to them."

"Please don't."

"Whether I do or don't is up to you."

"If we're not home by tomorrow evening our families will alert the police and they will come here first."

"A lot can happen from now until then," the evil Madame Chang said. "Do you not realize how badly Lester wants to hurt George? Do you not realize how easy it would be to break the spirit of someone as vulnerable as Bess? How do you think Brianna's parents will feel when they receive compromising photographs of their dear daughter? How will your father's legal practice be affected when similar photographs of you are sent to the newspapers?"

"Please! Do what you want with me, but leave my friends and family out of this." Nancy knew she was begging now, but the poor girl couldn't help it.

"Your willingness to sacrifice yourself is admirable. Well, then if you submit to me completely you, George and Bess will be home by tomorrow afternoon. Brianna will stay here and her sole duty will be to perform clerical tasks. No harm will come to any of you as long as you continue to cooperate. I am not interested in any further negotiations. Of course, if anything does go wrong anytime in the future, I will then assume you were responsible."

The teenage detective realized the evil Dr. Chang's goal was to force Nancy to actively aid and abet the woman's criminal enterprise. It was bad enough just turning a blind eye to it all, but this went against every moral standard she held. No solutions immediately came to mind. Nancy finally nodded acknowledging her defeat. "I agree. What do you want me to do?"

"We are going to celebrate our agreement," said Dr. Chang. "A particular kind of celebration. There will be a wedding ceremony with you as the bride and a wedding night to follow." Nancy's heart sunk. She looked at Lester who snickered and leered. She shuffled into Beulah's arms as if that would protect her from the middle aged hoodlum.

"Ain't that sweet." The colored maid giggled. "Little Nancy prefers me over Lester."

Madame Chang smiled. "Don't worry about Lester, Miss Drew. I will be your groom."

Nancy was visibly relieved. She thought she could handle another lesbian encounter. Be prepared for humiliating treatment like she was with Beulah she told herself. The teen detective just hoped it wouldn't be as painful.

"Bathe and prepare the bride," the oriental crime boss told Beulah.

"I can bathe myself," Nancy protested.

"You have no choice," the evil woman responded before walking away.

Nancy would normally have welcomed a relaxing hot bath as long as it was in her own home and in private. But this bath was far from from relaxing and not at all private. Beulah was "assisting" Nancy. The colored maid insisted on scrubbing the teenager's back and then caressing every part of her body with a constant smirk on her face. Nancy had no choice but to tolerate it and she struggled to suppress groans of pleasure due to Beulah's expert manipulations.

"You like that, huh?" Nancy remained silent, but bowed her head in shame and humiliation.

After her bath Nancy was attired with a white wedding veil, stockings, garter belt and high-heeled shoes. "Where's the dress?"

"You are about as dressed as you're going to get, girl," Beulah responded with a giggle. "You're wearing what's known as a whore's wedding dress. We had pretend weddings here all the time as an extra service for our clients."

Bess, George and Brianna walked in. All three women were as naked as she was. They seemed resigned to their nudity.

"Gosh, Nancy," Bess said. "You make a lovely bride." George and Brianna both nodded their heads and smiled.

"Guess what," said George. "The three of us are going to be your bride's maids."

Brianna said, "I'm sorry you have to go through something like this, Nancy. I was completely taken in by Dr. Chang."

"We all were, Brianna," Nancy responded. "I'm not blaming you for any of this."

Well, this was far from what Nancy imagined her wedding day to be like. Lester walked in holding a camera and started taking pictures. It was a professional's camera of the type newspaper photographers used. Madame Chang now had her compromising photographs. Blackmail material! The evil man insisted Nancy smile with each pose.

"I got some nice shots of their bearded clams, too. Heh heh! I think I'll have them framed."

Besides being the wedding photographer Lester was also officiated at the so-called wedding. Nancy spat out her "I do" as if she were cursing which the amateur detective certainly felt like doing. There were no rings exchanged.

"I now pronounce you two married," Lester solemnly proclaimed. "You may kiss the bride. Uh, which one of you is the groom?"

"I shall assume the role of the groom," the evil doctor said and leaned in to kiss Nancy's unresponsive lips. Dr. Chang didn't seem to mind her bride's lack of affection. "You may call me Beatrice from now on my darling wife."

Bess wiped at some tears. "I always cry at weddings."

"I'll just cry at my own wedding," George responded.

"My turn to kiss the bride," Lester called.

"If you so much as lay a finger on me," Nancy snarled, "I will finish what George started. Understand?"

Lester flinched. "Christ on a crutch! Why are you bitches so hostile?"

"You raped my friends and have the gall to ask that question?"

"I did? That's news to me," Lester said. "It must have slipped my mind. When did this glorious event take place?"

Dr. Chang giggled. "It was all an illusion. I made Bess and George believe they had been raped by you with a little hypnotic trance work."

"Thanks a lot. Could you have at least made them believe they enjoyed me raping them?"

"Sorry," the evil woman responded. "I thought you're the type who doesn't care either way."

"Heh! You're right. Forget I said anything."

Bess asked, "Does this mean I wasn't raped and I'm still a virgin?"

"No, it just means Lester didn't rape you. Someone else did."

"But who," Nancy demanded. She wasn't aware of any other man on the premises.

"I did," Dr. Chang admitted.

"What? That's impossible!"

"Is it, Nancy? I suppose if I were a normal woman that would be true. But I have a little extra something." Beatrice Chang pulled open a kimono-type robe she was wearing and exposed a PENIS? It was already erect and pointing straight at the horrified amateur detective. It looked as threatening as the gun that had been pointed at her.