The Beast

Story Info
The Beauty and the Beast make love for everyone to see.
756 words
3.38
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes my hand like a gentleman, and welcomes me into the room where everything will change. I would think he's a man by the warmth of his demeanor.

But of course I know better.

I don't feel afraid when the Beast takes his clothes off. His smile is too honest. His eyes are too vulnerable.

I admire his enormous, forbidden body. I'm tiny and soft by comparison.

He asks if I want to be naked, too. And I can tell by the tremble in his voice that he's a virgin.

That must be scary.

To be a big Beast like him, standing over a Beauty like me. Wanting to touch me so badly, but knowing how easily his touch can hurt me.

I tell him yes. I'd love to be naked.

He strips me, making me blush. But only for a moment. My self-consciousness evaporates when he strokes my chin with his long, thick finger.

"You really are a beauty."

There's a spark in our eyes. They grow into flames the longer that we look at each other, before erupting into untamable wildfires. The blaze burns away all inhibitions, until all that's left is desire.

He takes my wrists.

His big, muscular arms feel like Hercules when he pins me to the mattress.

I'm completely exposed to him, positioned for him to do whatever he wants with me. His pupils steal mine, enveloping my entire spirit. His sweat smells hot and potent -- a simmering ocean of masculinity.

He has the sort of primitive power that an innocent girl like me can only dream of.

I want to feel that power inside me. I want to be absolutely devoured by his manly perversion. I drop my voice to a lustful whisper and say, "Take me."

Even though it's his first time making love, he knows exactly what to do.

` He kisses me hard, leading the way for our lips to dance in messy, graceless synchronicity. His mouth is sweet and overpowering.

He traces a finger over my palm, my shoulder, and my nipple. He toys with my clitoris -- gently, then vigorously, then monstrously fast.

It's like he was born with this instinct.

The Beast is grabbing, licking, and sucking me all over. His breath feels like pure heat on my skin. The friction of his hands and mouth grows more intense by the second, as though he's remembering what an animal he really is. I can see in his eyes that he's losing control of civility.

His wild groans sound like thunderclaps. He's squeezing and scratching me, forcing my flesh into submission.

With a primal yell, he holds my sides and crams himself inside me, savagely stretching me out with one penetration after another.

"I don't need to take you," he growls. "I've had you since the moment we locked eyes."

His overwhelming energy floods every part of me.

I'm opening up and losing control, until the Beast's carnal takeover of my body is all I can think about. Everything else melts away rapidly.

I scream my passion for everyone to hear.

And I do mean everyone.

The Beast invited an array of beastly friends to come watch us... to admire the two newlyweds taking each other's virginity. They heard my innocence would be shattered, and wanted to see it with their own eyes.

Imagine being so shameless as to stand and watch such a thing.

These depraved beasts are addicted to his power, and how gorgeous I am, and how perfect we are together. They're taken by the whole scene.

Like you, for instance.

You animal of a reader. You ferocious, pussy-cramming creature.

I'm watching you watch us at this very second.

You just weren't raised right, were you? I mean -- look at what you're doing. Using our pleasure for your amusement. Shoving your fingers inside your hungry, shivering body and dominating yourself. Gleefully invading your sanctity.

Pretending to be innocent, when everyone knows you're a horny beast.

You sinful, sinful girl.

I see the violent lust in your gaze, and tell my husband that this is unacceptable. Everyone is looking at you now.

We decide that from this point forward, you will be the entertainment. Not us.

Yes, young lady. We most certainly are serious.

Go ahead. Make love to yourself, you damn beast. Ugly, indecent love that makes you tingle everywhere. Fuck yourself silly at this instant.

That's right. That's right...

Corrupt your purity. Ruin yourself under the pressure of our desiring, devouring eyes.

Do not keep us waiting.