My Sexual Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Losing my virginity.
979 words
4.23
10.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah, I am in my mid-50's but I want to take you back to the 1980's and my journey of sexual discovery that started as a 19 year old girl.

I had been going out with my boyfriend, David, for about 6 months. At that time we were both living with our respective parents in the Cotswold town of Cheltenham, this living arrangement resulting in difficulty in acquiring private time to get to know each other, so nights out would usually end up in a lover's lane in the hills above the town, seat reclined, knickers around my ankles as David licked and fingered my pussy to numerous orgasms, if it was the time of my period then he would be the one laid back, his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth as I sucked him to orgasm, swallowing the large amount of cum that he generated. I did not want to lose my virginity in such a setting and was a bit paranoid about getting pregnant so when David moved for work to the nearby city of Bath and got a flat to live in, I made an appointment with the doctor and went on the pill.

My 20th birthday was approaching, and I decided that that would be a great time to lose my cherry, David had planned a lovely meal at a nice restaurant, we both loved Italian food and a good Chianti, and after a wonderful evening we headed back through the city to his flat, stopping along the way several times to kiss tenderly. When we got to his flat, I immediately unzipped my classic little black dress and slid it off to reveal new, matching black lace knickers and bra, suspender belt and stockings. My nipples were rock hard and trying to push though the material of my bra, my pussy throbbing and leaking juices, my neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair matted already, I was more than ready for him. David took me in his arms and kissed me passionately, unclasped the fastening of my bra to reveal my very sensitive 36D breasts, taking my nipples into his mouth one after the other and then running his tongue up and down my cleavage. I felt his hard cock pressing through his trousers and worked to unfasten the belt and zip, finally managing to release his monster 8" cock before leaning down and licking off the pre-cum oozing from the tip. I finally managed to free him from all his clothes and all I had left on were my knickers which David had his hand down the front of, rubbing my clit and gently probing my vagina.

"69 me," I demanded, pushing him onto his back. As I straddled him, he pulled my knickers off leaving my pussy and his cock exposed at the same time. I lowered myself onto his mouth and ground myself against him as I tried to get as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. I knew that he would not be able to last very long like this so turned around and said "I want you to take my virginity tonight my darling," He groaned, "I don't think that I have got any condoms!"

"That is not a problem, I have been keeping something from you, I have been on the pill for over a month so I am safe for you!!" I shift forward slightly and press the head of his cock to the entrance to my pussy and slowly start to impale myself on it, I feel him hit my hymen, raise myself slightly and then force myself down quickly. I feel a sharp pain as he breaks me and think that I must have blacked out for a couple of seconds, but then I feel him fully in me, our pubic hair rubbing together as I start to fuck him properly. I feel the climax building rapidly in me and as David groans and shoots several ropes of cum into my pussy it is enough to put me over the edge and I scream as my own orgasm grips me.

We lay entwined for a while until his softening cock slips out of me, followed by his cum, mixed with my juices and a little blood to show that my virginity was definitely gone! We showered together to wash off the remnants of our lover-making and then snuggled into bed together to recover.

I awoke a couple of hours later to find that David was watching me lovingly, I also noticed that he had a raging hard-on again.

"Looks like someone is ready to go again," I said.

"Will you be OK?" He asked.

"Yes, just be gentle and go slowly," I replied.

My pussy was already wet at the thought of making love again and he slid easily inside of me. He slowly and gently proceeded to fuck me, kissing me passionately at the same time. I reached between our bodies and started to stroke my clitoris whilst his cock went in and out. In no time at all I felt my orgasm starting and screamed with pleasure and joy, just as David stiffened and came deep inside me for the second time that night.

"Now get on top and 69 me so that I can lick you out," he said. I had never thought that he would want to taste his own cum, but I was not going to object, I straddled him just as it started to leak out of me and he hungrily licked it up whilst I cleaned his cock for him.

My first time had been everything that I had wanted it to be, but I had no idea of the extent of the sexual adventure that he and I were about to embark on, but that is for another time.