The Beast Gets His Beauty

Story Info
A little twist on Beauty and The Beast.
1.2k words
4.35
9.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle awoke from her dream with a whimper, one hand fumbling and gripping at her sheets as the other lay clenched between her thighs, fingers pressed against her clit. A desperate, breathy moan fell from her lips as her mind tried to grab onto the memory of teeth and claws that faded into fog with each passing moment.

She sat up, frustrated as the last wisps of the dream faded, her hands coming to rub her face as she let out a sigh of defeated exhaustion. Swinging her legs around she planted her feet on the floor, preparing to start her day.

The last remaining cobwebs of sleep are quickly blown away as she screams, a hand coming to grab her ankle. She struggles free and scrambles back, curling up as her eyes scan the room, her breathing quick and shallow as the head and shoulders of the dark figure rise at the foot of the bed.

Shadow cloaks it from her vision, the column of moonlight giving hints of its shape before flashing against bared fangs and dark eyes. The presence is oddly familiar to her, filling her with a strange comfort that seeps through the fear that she feels.

As she lowers her guard, the figure reaches out, grabbing at her ankle again and pulling her down the bed, sheets wrapped around her body. She tries to cry out, but a moan is all she can manage as the Beast grabs her by both ankles, bending them at the knee and forcing them apart. The figure snarls as a large, wet tongue runs over its teeth, lips pulled back in a snarl.

It leans in, floorboards creaking under its weight as it draws closer and its lips flare, pulling in the scent of her need. It nuzzles its nose into her wetness with a growl and she whimpers as a deep, rumbling voice passes its lips.

"Want me to finish what I started?"

Those words quieted her fear and she relaxed against the Beast. This was no monster; no stranger, nor a dream. Her hips rose to meet his tongue and gently she whimpered.

"Please Beasty..."

The Beast growled deep and low at her, snarling against her inner thighs as her scent invaded his nostrils. His thick wet tongue parted his lips and met her skin, lapping with long slow strokes as he drew close to her wetness, pulling back as she shuddered in anticipation. Isabelle's needy, breath filled whines drew a chuckle from the Beast, and after a few agonizing minutes of teasing, he buried the tip of his tongue against her clit, pulling a cry of relief and desperation from deep within her.

"You like that...babygirl?"

The Beast slurped between words. Her reaction was all the encouragement he needed as he devoured her, his whiskers slick with her need as he pawed her thighs and spread her pussy open. He took a moment to admire the warm, pink flesh, watching her throb and twitch for him as he grinned, baring his teeth. He nipped at her inner thighs, grazing her skin gently but with a firm pressure that caused her to reach down and ball her fists into his thick dark fur as she shuddered.

"You taste good, but I think it's time I give you what you really need, isn't it?"

The Beast spoke with a confidence to his low, rumbling words that Isabelle knew meant that he wasn't asking her to give permission. Before she could invite him, he was mounting the bed, the frame creaking loudly under the weight of the two of them as his large, muscular frame settled and her thighs draped themselves over his own. Watching Isabelle squirm needily, the Beast grinned as their eyes met; his paw reaching down to attend to his cock for a moment. It really wasn't necessary, he had been throbbing from the moment he forced her thighs apart and took her on his tongue.

When he leaned over her, bringing his face close, she could smell her lust dripping from his fur and couldn't resist pushing her lips to it, groaning out as she tasted herself and felt the heat of his throbbing erection against her inner thigh.

"Fuck me..."

Isabelle whimpered and the Beast gave her what she wanted, pushing his hips forward as parting her wetness to push himself between the heat of her walls, Her body wrapped itself around him, her hands grabbing fur as her legs pulled him in and forced a moan from her parted lips. The Beast joined her with a growl of his own as he sank into her; grunting as he let her hold him and hug his throbbing member with tight spasms; each one drawing out a low rumble before he began to rock his hips, pulling back before pushing forward into her eager body. Growls and whimpers filled the room as the two bodies fought one another, Isabelle's lust clinging to the Beasts fur and staining her inner thighs.

"Fuck...Beasty you're stretching me...be careful"

She whined the words, discomfort in her voice as his cock invaded her body and he bared down on her with all his weight, growling and snarling through gritted teeth. Her pleas seeped into his mind and he pulled back, panting hard into the crook of her neck.

I'm...sorry baby. I'm almost...done"

The Beast groaned, his breathing deep between the words. He gave her a moment, letting her work him with her inner walls as he caught his breath and kissed her neck. Slowly he began to draw back his hips, leaning up on his ankles to look down on her as she accommodated his thick cock, his paws grabbing at her doughy hips.

This new angle made Isabelle squirm under him, his cock pressing up into her g spot as his slow deep thrusting pressed against it with a constant rhythm that drew pleasure from her lips as she arched her spine, her own hips imitating his motion. Claws threatened her soft skin as she was held in place, the Beast growling ferociously with each thrust as his climax approached.

Suddenly, Isabelle cried out, bringing her hands up to her face as her mouth fell open and she panted against her fingertips, cumming hard. The Beast grinned as she let go, bucking her hips and forcing him to join her as his own orgasm spilled into her, sending shudders through his body as he held her. Exhausted and drained, he collapsed forwards and into her arms, breathing hard as she smiled, teasing his fur in her fingertips as he throbbed, still lodged inside her.

"Thank you Beasty...just what I needed"

She purred the words into his ear, nuzzling against his neck while he recovered. Catching his breath, he let out a long satisfied sigh against her collarbone as he pulled himself up and gave her a smile before rolling onto his back beside her.

"Looks like work might be a lost cause today babygirl"

The Beast chuckled as he checked the wall clock. There was no way Isabelle would be getting to the office today, so instead she laid her head on his soft, thick chest of fun and purred gently, slowly falling into a deep slumber.