The Beast of Greenbow Pt. 02

Story Info
Trio of lovers enjoy themselves late at night.
4.9k words
4.5
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm."

"Argh."

"Oh."

"Fuck."

Grunted monosyllabic expressions were the only interjections between the repeated noise of the bed creaking, skin slapping on skin and the gulping wet sound made by Katya's vagina as Vydahl's dick went in and out of it.

Laying on her side, Katya decided to not slap her husband's hand away from her tit for the third time tonight. Perhaps if she endured the groping his dwindling erection would have a fighting chance. Alas her hopes were in vain as the drunk elf eventually gave up, extricated the flaccid penis from his wife, rolled over to the other side of the bed and went to sleep.

Katya let out a prolonged sigh. She'd been dreading another bout of Vydahl's latest string of perfunctory fucks all night, but right now the elfling found herself wide awake and incredibly horny. Even one of her husband's middling performances would have been a welcome relief over having to take care of herself, but there he laid beside her, useless.

The first snore of the night made Katya want to scream in frustration, which he forced herself to do into the pillow, kicking the air with both legs. She got up before she could no longer control the urge to slap her husband across the head, put on a nightgown which stretched to its limits over her large pregnant belly, and walked so gingerly in front of the guest room as to not disturb its occupants that it would have made her hobbit ancestors proud.

She made her way to the backporch, the outdoors always made her feel better, only to discover that her visitors had eschewed the guest bed for the porch hammock. Inside the intricately laced hammock gifted by her mother-in-law, her best friend Thayssa rode Katya's milk-brother Pietro.

Enthralled, she watched Thayssa's back arch as she pushed off his chest, arms straight. Her ass fluttering as it slammed back into his thighs over and over. Beneath her, face hidden under the hammock, he bucked and jerked, as if trying to throw her off. With a smile on her face, Thayssa changed grips, sometimes holding on to his arms and shoulders, sometimes pushing off his chest, like a bullrider struggling to stay atop a particularly angry animal.

It was almost a funny scene, the sway of the hammock, Pietro's flailing legs, Thayssa's twirling auburn hair...but Katya wasn't laughing. Instead, she leaned into the doorframe and slid her hand below, rubbing herself over the nightgown. Slowly at first, absent-mindedly.

This was not the first time Katya watched her best friend being fucked, though usually she was somewhere nearby being fucked herself. But this was the first time she took the time to admire her.

The magical glowing orb that hovered over them bathed the couple in a faint, pale light casting shadows behind each curve of Thayssa's body, drawing the eye to the illuminated features. Like her small breasts, so firm that they barely moved even while their owner bounced wildly. Or her buttocks that contracted and expanded against Pietro's thighs without losing their perfectly round shape.

Katya closed her eyes, trying to listen in. They barely spoke save for Pietro's occasional pleading remark in a language she didn't recognise and Thayssa's crying out in the affirmative. In lieu of words the lovers showed their appreciation for their partner's efforts with long groans through clenched jaw in his case and loud, staccato giggle-laughs in hers.

The voyeur increased the pace of her rubbing to match the rhythm of the participants when suddenly the sounds of the hammock's chain creaking and of skin slapping against skin ceased. She opened her eyes see the Thayssa had stopped lifting herself up and down and now was leaning forward, shaking her ass front-to-back as fast as she could.

Remembering the time she taught her that move, Katya tried to laugh but was distracted by the sight of Pietro's hands. They were on Thayssa's lower back and the top of her arse holding on so tight his fingers left behind marks on her golden brown skin as they moved. He was moaning through a held breath now, he was close. She was closer.

Thayssa leaned back as she came and tried to say something but Pietro was not listening. He grabbed her and pulled her to his chest, embracing her waist with both arms. His back arched, his legs lifted them both off the hammock. And he fucked her. Hard.

Every muscle in his body was flexing and straining. His arms, his legs, his arse...as he hammered his dick deep inside the elven woman at his mercy over and over again. Katya hated when men did this sort of remorseless pounding to her but watching now from afar there was a strange beauty to the crudeness and violence of it all. The swing of his ballsack; his cock slick with her juices going in and out of her wet pussy; her helplessness; her yelping gasps. Were they of pain? Or pleasure?

Regardless, Katya had to grab a handful of her nightgown and shove it in her mouth as she furiously masturbated to the act playing out in front of her. She bended knees and propped herself against the door frame lest she fall over and finally achieved the orgasm she desperately needed, biting down on mouthful of silk to silence her scream.

She closed her eyes, unclenching her jaw, and caressed her own face with the tip of her fingernails. Slowly and softly, from her cheek to the tip of her pointy ear. Something she always enjoyed doing after cumming. When she opened them, Pietro was sitting up, his face buried between Thayssa's breasts. She was on his lap, head resting on his, looking right at Katya.

Neither said a word for a minute, nor broke eye contact. The pair of best friends just stared at each other, expressionless.

"Hey." Thayssa spoke first.

"Hi." Katya replied. Pietro looked over, he had a quizzical look on his face. The elfling let the awkwardness wash over for a second. "You two know you're the ones to wash the hammock later right?"

Ice broken, Thayssa rolled her eyes, Pietro smiled and laid back down.

"Katya, do you still have that fresh spring water? I'm parched." The elven woman said while holding her hair up in a bun with one hand and fanning herself with the other.

"Aye, I believe so. Come on in."

Thayssa climbed down and walked towards the door when Katya noticed a streak of white sliding down her leg.

"Uh-hm." She shook her head. "You're not dripping cum all over my floors. Go out there and clear yourself out."

Without bothering to argue, Thayssa scurried into the dark and squatted down behind a ribleaf shrub.

"What about you Grubling? You thirsty?"

The acolyte peeked above the linen and nodded, and Katya waved him over. He stepped down from the hammock without a hint of modesty, it wasn't the first time she'd seem him naked, Pietro had always been proud of his physique. He put on pants but ignored his white robes bunched up on the floor. Thayssa joined them as they walked inside, hastily putting on her dress.

They made their way into the kitchen, where Katya pulled a water bottle and some fruit from the zeer pot and poured three cups.

"Hmm..." Thayssa drank hers greedily and poured herself another cup. "The Twinning Springs are a bit too far for me, but I do love their water."

"Ha. They're not that far, you're just lazy!"

"Please. Then why do you only go when Vydahl takes you Miss Its-not-that-far?"

"Well...clearly because the trek in not that fun alone." The elfling said putting her hands on her hips. "And, and, and obviously I can't carry that much by myself."

Thayssa rolled her eyes at her friend and turned to face Pietro. He was leaning on a counter eating pieces of mango out of a clay bowl. She grabbed the last couple of bites and made a show out of eating it slowly, with a sly smile. When he tried to move past her to place the now empty bowl in the pile of dirty dishes across the room she stepped in his way, grinning.

All it took was for him leaning into her slightly to push out the elven woman. Next to him she weighed nearly nothing. Unfazed, she grabbed his other arm with both hands and placed it in her stomach, forcing him to hold on to her as he stretched over to dispose of the bowl.

Their teasing made Katya feel uncomfortably like an outsider again. She sipped her cup with arms crossed but eyes fixated on the two of them. Pietro wasn't particularly tall, at least not compared to the sun elves that made up the majority of men Katya had ever known. But Thayssa was short for a female elf, only half a foot taller than the elfling herself.

In this moment, with her head resting in his muscular bare chest, his strong arms enveloping her thin body, the human looked enormous. It brought to mind earlier when Pietro had a powerless Thayssa firmly in his grasp and fucked her relentlessly from below. The image caused a rush to spread over Katya's body, making her skin flushed and hot and her heart beating faster.

"Grubling!" She blurted out. "I still have some mangoes, I can cut them up for you."

"You sure you don't mind? Thank you."

Grabbing a ripe mango from the zeer pot, Katya quickly picked up a knife and started cutting away.

"Katya, why do you call him Grubling?" Thayssa stepped over beside her and took a bite. "I had thought it was a reference to something being wrong with his penis." She glanced to his crotch. "But his cock is fine."

"Excuse me? Fine?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." She walked back to him smiling. "Did I hurt your feelings?" Pietro laughed and embraced her back with a kiss.

"When he was a baby the Sisters brought him to my mother to be nursed." Katya interrupted. "He was so white and chubby I thought he looked like one of those coconut grubs."

"And the name stuck." Pietro continued. "Half the Sisters in Maidenpool still call me Grubling."

"You don't mind people calling you that?" Thayssa asked.

"Honestly? I prefer it to Pietro. Not like it is my real name either."

"Oh? How's that?"

"That's a secret." He shrugged and turned to grab a cup of water.

"What? You can't say something like that and walk away."

"Don't bother." Katya spoke from behind the table. She pointed her knife at him. "Grubling likes to pretend he's mysterious."

He leaned back in the counter crossing arms and legs with a mischievous expression on his face. "Who's pretending?"

Thayssa walked over to him with purpose and struck a pose right next to him. Back and neck straight, on tiptoes making herself taller, both hands on her hips. They stared at each other unblinking until Thayssa jerked her head to look over her shoulder to her friend, tossing her auburn hair on Pietro's face.

"Don't worry, I have ways of making him talk." She cupped his face with both hands and pulled him into a kiss.

Their tongues intertwined, they felt the sweet taste of mangoes on each other's lips. Pietro uncrossed his limbs and pulled Thayssa in closer. Across the room Katya felt a familiar rush spread throughout her body as she watched them intently. Pietro's hand were all over Thayssa, he squeezed her arse and...

"Ah!" Katya cried out. She hadn't stopped cutting while mesmerised by her guests. The sharp pain emanating from her finger brought her back to reality.

It was a deep cut. She tried to stanch the bleeding with a rag but there was a lot of blood and the wound hurt too much. In a hurry Pietro was near her, clasping the finger with both hands.

"Here. Let me."

Under his breath, he murmured words in the Holy Tongue, taught only to members of the Church, but his tone wasn't solemn or urgent like the other times Katya heard it spoken. It was melodious and soft as if he were singing a lullaby, breathy and bright.

The pain vanished instantly as her finger went numb. The light of the magical orb above flickered, a gust of cold wind burst through the windows and filled the room, sending a chill down Katya's spine. An intense smell overtook her other senses. It was something warm, comforting. Achingly familiar, belonging to a memory buried deep but still powerful. Katya struggled to place it for minute until it came to her along a hot burning sensation in her finger. It was her mother, that's who the scent belonged to.

Closing her eyes, Katya was transported to her childhood, sleeping in her parents' bed on a lazy afternoon, spooning mom. But the memory faded quickly and she was yanked back to the present when Pietro unclasped his hands. She looked down at her hand, no scar, no redness not even a drop of blood in sight. If not for an itching sensation it was almost as the injury had never happened.

"Thank you!" Katya felt her eyes well up as she jumped up to hug him. And then she felt something else... his erection pressing on her waist. It appeared that Thayssa had succeed in her attempt to instigate arousal. Suddenly Katya was keenly aware how thin her nightgown was and how little it covered stretched to its limits by her pregnant belly and engorged breasts.

She broke off the embrace and slid back slowly, grazing his bare skin with her own. And she felt him get harder. Katya looked at him, but Pietro's face was inscrutable. She couldn't tell if he was hoping to pass an awkward moment by or if he was fighting back the urge to kiss her. Before she could decide which option she would've preferred, Thayssa intervened.

"Go ahead. Touch him."

The milk-siblings looked at her, half-leaning-half-sitting on the wooden table. The loose dress she'd put on hastily and hadn't bothered to fasten slipping from her shoulders, revealing glimpses of her puffy brown nipples when she moved.

"I'll help." Thayssa stepped behind Pietro grabbing her best friend's hand and guiding it to his abdomen. Katya had expected his incredibly muscular stomach to be as hard and bumpy as it was but it was still a funny sensation gliding her fingers through his belly. She had never been with a man so strong and yet so lean.

As Katya caressed his naked torso, Thayssa peppered his back with kisses, cupping his cock with her hand. Pietro tilted his head back, looking up at the ceiling and letting out a low guttural moan of pleasure.

Thayssa climbed atop the table, dragging Pietro to her and spreading her legs to accommodate him. She forced him to lean backwards by pulling his hair and planted a violent kiss on him, sucking his tongue and biting his lips. With only a glance she invited Katya to join.

The married woman stepped forward, the chorus of hesitation in her mind silenced, and kissed him. On the neck; and on the chest; and on the stomach...when she arrived at his waist she knelt, and pulled down his pants. His hard cock sprung out, pointing up. The throbbing blue-green veins that adorned it were clearly visible in contrast with his pale pinkish skin. Katya grabbed it and stroked. She'd never thought of Pietro's penis as especially big, but from this angle, in the grasp of her tiny elfling hands it looked massive, and much thicker than she first expected.

"Come on, suck it already!" Thayssa ordered from above.

Kneeling down, Katya couldn't comfortably reach the tip of his cock, so she stood up and leaned forward, propping herself on his flexed thighs. She took him in her mouth, taking great care to massage the head with her tongue. Up and down Katya bobbed the length of his cock, coating it with saliva.

"Ohhh...ye-e-esss..." Pietro groaned looking down. Katya made eye contact. They didn't recognised the expression in each other's faces, it was if they were seeing one another for the first time.

She teased by nuzzling his cock gently, up and down, caressing the head with only the very tip of her tongue. He responded by grabbing the back of her head, nudging his cock back in between her lips. Katya enjoyed the firm hand on her hair and resumed bobbing with vigour.

"Nice. That's it. You love sucking your baby brother's cock don't ya?" Thayssa was enthusiastic looking over them from above.

"Milk-brother." Katya interjected making a loud, wet, popping sound as she freed the dick from her mouth.

"Sure thing sweetie." An amused Thayssa said rolling her eyes. "What about you big guy? Do you like watching your sister suck your cock?"

"Yeah."

He caressed her hair a bit more firmly.

"Does she look pretty, with that veiny thing in her mouth?"

"Yeah."

Katya looked up, making eye-contact again.

"Is she good? Is your sister a good cock-sucker?"

"Umph. Yeah."

His answers were quick and cut short, shoved out through brief exhales.

"Do you want to kiss her? Suck on those big, milky tits?"

"Aahhh." Was solely what he could exclaim as Katya bobbed faster.

"Do it." Thayssa ordered.

Pietro leaped to a stand, almost knocking Katya off balance. In a single motion, he picked the elfling up and lifted her off the ground effortlessly. Katya hugged his neck and kissed him, her tongue eager for his. For minutes they stayed there, sucking each other's mouths in unrepentant passion.

Once they broke their lip-lock, Katya looked at his face. The feelings of love and comradery she always felt whenever she saw him were now intertwined with feverish lust. She felt herself dripping on the floor, her pussy aching to be filled.

"Ah." He lowered her onto his erection like could read her mind. "Ah." And groaned at the moment of penetration.

"Ah..." So did she.

They kissed again as Pietro raised and lowered Katya up and down his shaft. She was surprised how easily he could lift her and realising he could do so unassisted freed her hands for more pleasurable endeavours than supporting weight.

"Ooooohhhh!" Katya cried out as Pietro bent over and sucked her nipples. She'd thought them too sensitive to be played with but it seemed her husband had simply been too rough with them because now every hair in hair body stood up at the mere touch of her milk-brother's lips.

Gentle and agile, his tongue didn't so much push as it did nudge her nipples, enveloping them in a tender caress.

Without warning, Katya let out piercing high-pitched screech, cumming nearly entirely from Pietro sucking on her nipples. The orgasm came out of nowhere, skipping the usual build up catching both lovers by surprise.

"Did you cum already?" Thayssa asked, she was naked atop the kitchen table, fingering herself.

Katya asked to be let down and Pietro obliged, placing her beside Thayssa.

"Aye." The elfling said out of breath as she stroked her cheeks and ears.

"From getting your tits sucked? Is this a pregnancy thing?"

"Dunno, never happened to me before."

"May I?" Thayssa had a curious look on her face as she grabbed one of Katya's breasts.

"Go ahead...ouch no, don't suck that hard, it hurts. Don't grab that hard either, the whole area is tender."

Thayssa tried it with only her tongue.

"Don't just lick and push, you're just poking me."

Frustrated, Thayssa backed off and started again slowly.

"Now you're just breathing on me."

"Ah fuck off! You're just being a bitch!"

"Am not! Go on Grubling, show her."

He had been standing in front of the table, stroking his dick and eagerly re-joined the action with the invitation. Pietro stepped forward, touching Thayssa's thighs and secured his cock inside her before kissing down from her neck to her nipple.

"Oh? Oh!" She raised her brow in delight as he performed his tonguecraft.

"Hmm..." Biting her lip. "Oh, that's nice." She stroked his hair. "Where did you learn to do this? Are you boys tonguing each other up there in Vinrault?"

"Trial and error." He shrugged smiling. "Qüevayollámê has sensitive nipples too."

"Is that the piece of elven ass you have stashed in the nunnery? That's a good deal for you huh? She sitting there waiting for you, nothing to do but pray, no other men in sight..."

He shrugged again with a bigger smile.

"So you took each other's virginities hm? Learned everything you know from the other." Thayssa had a devilish expression. "Did she ever let you stick it up her bum?" He shook his head no while nuzzling her neck.

12