The Beast of Greenbow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katya, where do you keep the olive oil?"

"No! Nope. I'm not gonna let you poop in my kitchen."

"What?!?" Thayssa was deeply offended at the accusation. "I have never shit myself while being fucked."

"I don't care. I'm not risking it."

The angry elf pushed Pietro off her and got up, searching the kitchen for any sort of cooking oil. He followed her, massaging her shoulders from behind and whispering in her ear.

"Come on, we've been having a nice time. Let's not ruin it." He spoke in a warm, smooth tone. "I don't need to fuck your bum, I just want you. Touch me, feel how much I want you." She did, he was rock hard.

"Fine." Her anger melting Thayssa walked back to the centre of the room. "But no more of this sweet, romantic stuff. I'm ready to be properly fucked, hard and fast."

"Do you really like that? Getting pounded like that?" Katya inquired, she'd been curious about that for a while.

"I like it when they can keep a rhythm. If it's slow fine. If it's fast fine. But the worse thing is when a guy is fucking you and starts picking up the pace, really hammering it, you finally start to get into it but he doesn't have the stamina do keep going. That just pisses me off." She turned to Pietro and slapped his arse. "But that won't be a problem for you will it Mr.-future-paladin?"

In response, Pietro spun her around and bent her over the table, kicking her legs apart.

"Good. Here we go." She said to her best friend. But Pietro only teased her at first, sliding his penis on her lips and massaging her clit.

"Just put it in alre..." He complied with her request before she could finish the sentence. "...aaahhhh."

The pale human but both his hands on the tanned elf's round arse and swung his hips back and forth, while pushing and pulling her onto his cock over and over. The table trembled and creaked loudly beneath them and Katya feared that it would break from the stress as he picked up the pace.

*CLANG!*

Too late Katya remembered that the elven-blooded women weren't the only objects on the table as cups, fruit, utensils and bowls fell and crashed.

"Urrfff..." "Hmmmm..."

He grunted, she moaned. Lounder with each stroke. Drowning out the wet noise of their bodies slamming against each other's.

*PAH!*

A bright sound rang out as Pietro slapped Thayssa's ass, making it flutter. She yelped in joy and made no further effort to rein in the volume of her moans.

"Thayssa! You're gonna wake up Vydahl." Katya whisper-yelled, but her pleading fell on deaf ears.

Promptly, like a hill giant wrangling herd animals, Pietro pulled Thayssa up with one hand and Katya closer with the other, and placed the elf's head between the legs of her best friend, muffling her moans.

Thayssa screamed into Katya's thighs, as the elfling had done into her pillow earlier tonight, but for entirely opposite reasons. It was an enjoyable sensation, having her drooling lips pressed against her inner thigh. So much so that Katya could not resist to lean back and scoot over, presenting her vulva to her friend. Thayssa obliged, kissing and licking and sucking with fervour.

They looked at each other, engaging in sexual acts together for the first time despite their many shared sexual adventures. Katya caressed her friend's face, who kissed the hand and sucked on the thumb. Her gaze wandered across the thin elven body, and then to the human still fucking it from behind.

This was a night of first for Katya. First time having sex with Thayssa; first time cumming from nipple play; and first time lusting over her own milk-brother.

"He fucks good don't he?" Thayssa had caught her staring. Katya bit her lip and nodded. "Look at your sister Grubling." She was giving orders again. He opened his eyes and obeyed. "She wants that cock of yours again. You gonna give it to her once you're done with me?"

Pietro didn't answer. He just looked over Katya, drinking in her visage. The wavy black hair; the engorged freckle-covered breasts; the rotund belly; even the hairy hobbit feet that she hated.

"Ah...ah...she looks beautiful with that pregnant belly don't you think? Ah..." Thayssa spoke in-between thrusts. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Do you think I'd look pretty with your baby in me?"

He didn't answer again.

"You already seeded me once tonight, I might already be knocked up."

The thrusting got faster.

"Look at your sister. You wish you had been the one to knock her up don't you?"

Still nothing but grunts out of him.

"Go ahead... be my stud. I'm ready to be a mom...please make me aaaaaa..." She tried to keep teasing and pleading but she felt that swooping feeling coming from her crotch, rising and falling, building up, overwhelming her ability to speak.

"Aaaarrrgh" This time, Pietro came first, spilling into Thayssa's hot, moist cunt.

Despite cumming, he did not stop or even slowed down pounding with his still hard cock. Which she greatly appreciated as her orgasm continued to mount. She slipped a hand between her legs to flick her clit and help herself along, getting closer by the second.

Thayssa looked up at Katya, who thought her friend looked deranged. Whole body shaking while being pounded; mouth open, tongue hanging; eyes wide and rolling involuntarily; her pointy ears, long even for an elf, flapping about. Perhaps from a distance this expression might have felt strange, but up close Katya found it irresistible. She grabbed the hanging tongue with her mouth and sucked.

It was the final drop of water needed. The rock hard rod of flesh steadily and urgently coming in and out of her pussy; her expertly trained fingers handling her own clit; her best friends tongue twisting and sucking her own; the notion of being sandwiched between two sibling whose lust for one another she had awoken. It was all finally too much. Her arms went limp, her legs kicked, her toes curled as Thayssa's entire body jerked in ecstasy. All the hairs in her body stood up and her skin was both burning hot and delicately fragile.

The pair of friends laid back together on the table, cuddling tight. They stayed there a long time, sensing each other's heartbeats. Slowly, sleep crept in. Katya fought back against it and sat up hurriedly. Beside her, Thayssa did the same.

"What is it?" Before an answer, Thayssa was distracted by Pietro's naked body sitting on the floor, breathing heavily, his pale white skin still flushed red.

"Hello? You're not done big boy. You promised to lend your sister that cock of yours once you were done with me remember?" She said laughing.

Without opening his eyes, Pietro smiled and stood up stroking his penis back to life.

Though part of her wanted him again, Katya felt herself tense up at the prospect. Something was off, the moment had passed.

"He might not be done, but I am. I'm going back to bed." She said climbing down from the table and straightening her nightgown.

"Oh well, another day then." Thayssa winked at Pietro with a devilish grin. "In that case sweet Grubling, take me too bed as well. And carry me please, my legs are too tired to walk."

"Ha!" Katya snorted. "Told you she was lazy."

"Please." She retorted as Pietro picked her up. "These beauties did enough work today. Just ask your brother."

Katya looked around her kitchen. Cups, bowls and clothes strewn about. Semen and vaginal fluid stains on the table and floor. Surfaces wet with sweat everywhere. A similar scene outside on the porch. She turned to the naked pair before they could leave the room.

"Wait a second. You two know that this house cannot be like this when Vydahl wakes up tomorrow right?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Pietro told her. "I'm always up before sunrise."

"Oh. Right. The Ritual of Dawn, I forgot. All right then"

She stood there as darkness filled the house. The magical orb of light following Pietro and Thayssa behind the closed door of the guestroom. Katya tried to process the night's events but in the end she was simply too tired.

After giving it a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the change, Katya walked back to her room where her husband was still snoring. She fell into the bed and onto her pillow and she could smell herself. It was a strong scent of sex. Saliva, sweat and pussy. She worried that Vydahl would also be able to smell it on her. Would he think their brief intercourse had caused it? Would he recognise the odour of a different man on her skin?

Pulling the blanket over her body, the wife cast away the worries, at least for tonight. All those questions now belonged to tomorrow's Katya...

12