The Beast of Greenbow Pt. 03

Story Info
Horny elf gets frisky under her father's roof.
4.6k words
4
2.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy morning at the Ferscryen landhold. Caslarion, the family's patriarch, had summoned his brothers, sons, cousins and genros to his home and the women scrambled to accommodate all of them while the men loaded wagons and saddled horses.

The time had come to take their goods up the Inhuman Peaks, to Vinrault. And it had been delayed for weeks by the threat of the Beast. But their stores were full and their pockets empty. Caslarion had run out of patience and he was ready to sell his family's goods to their richest buyer.

Church policy dictated that each of its estates should be self-sufficient. The goods and services needed being provided by the Sworn Brothers there assigned themselves. But the Monastery at Vinrault was a town unto itself. The largest training centre in the North, it housed hundreds of acolytes and novices and of course the many Brothers required to train them all and administer such an important site. As the de facto lord over the surrounding region, it was said the Chancellor of Vinrault rivalled the Bishop of Trezyn in influence, though certainly not in prestige.

Caslarion finished fastening a harness on a pair of oxen and wiped droplets of sweat from his shaved bald head, looking over the caravan forming which held most of this year's production. The journey to Vinrault was regarded as one of the safest in the nation. The Sun Brothers had long ago tamed the Inhuman Peaks, in so much as any wilderness could be tamed in this world were danger could sprout out of nothing behind any ordinary shadow. But for the first time in years Caslarion felt a pang of worry in his chest on the eve of a trip to the Monastery.

"Oona!" Birds flew from nearby trees as Caslarion's thunderous voice echoed.

A tall, gaunt elf came running out of the house, holding the front of her dress in her hands.

"Yes Father?" She hunched a bit. He intimidated her and the height difference somehow made it worse. Oona was nearly five inches taller than her father-in-law.

"We'll eat our meal outside. Under the tzapotl."

She tried to hide a twitch in her cheek that betrayed her disappointment. The dining hall preparation was almost complete and moving everything outside would also require cleaning leaves, rocks, branches and other debris before anything could be placed. But she knew better than to inquire why the sudden change of heart. Caslarion was not one to explain himself.

"Yes Father." Was all she could muster.

Inside the house there was as a big a rush as outside. Bodies walked in and out of rooms, furniture was moved about, all while a dozen different voices prattled over each other.

"Excuse me..." Oona raised her hand and waved in the middle of the dining hall, meekly trying to draw the attention of the women busily working around her.

"What is it Oona? Speak." Trissatra was married to Caslarion's eldest son and a mother of four. After Caslarion's wife Jhanandra passed she'd taken over the matriarchal role in the household and her notoriously thin patience had gotten thinner.

"He...hmm...Casl...Father..." Oona hesitated. "The men will eat outside, in the shade of the big sapodilla tree." She finally blurted out.

"What?! Why?!" Thayssallyerssandh, Caslarion's youngest daughter yelled out, slamming the chair she was carrying in frustration.

"Feel free to go ask him Thayssa." Trissatra's voice dripped in venom. "Otherwise, get to work."

Gritting her teeth, the bitter elf stomped away. She'd already been annoyed at being forced to wake up early today. Thayssa scheduled her chores in the afternoon and into the night whenever she could, so she could have the precious morning sleep she so cherished. And now the hours stolen from her had been wasted with a single sentence from her father.

She made her way to the attic to grab the outdoor zabutons. Even in the middle of a haze of anger Thayssa knew her father disliked eating on tables and chairs when outside. This knowledge came with a twinge of petty joy. It meant the meal plan meant for tables, plates and utensils her sister Almarthelen had laboriously prepared would have to be scrapped.

A part of Thayssa, one bigger than she cared to admit, enjoyed sharing her misery very much. She skipped down the stairs carrying a large cushion under each arm and walked into the kitchen.

"Why do you have those? Weren't you supposed to be helping in the dining hall?"

Thayssa almost smiled at the immediate accusatory tone Almarthelen greeted her with.

"Had to pick them up. Father wants to eat outside now." And she skipped out, laughing at the sounds of spoons hitting the floor and exasperated screams.

On her final trip up to gather the last pair of cushions, Thayssa took a minute to catch her breath and stepped out into the attic's tiny veranda outside, built amidst the crown of one of the many trees that grew alongside the walls of the Ferscryen home. In the distance, obscured by the leaves in front, she saw a man clad in bright white robes come along the path towards the house mounted on a mule and her heart jumped.

It was over a week since the night they met and Thayssa had barely spoken to Brother Pietro since. He had been occupied patrolling the outskirts of Greenbow for signs of the Beast and accompanying the hunters when they were required to venture into the forest. She climbed up and pushed branches around trying to get a better view of the man, looking for confirmation that this was Pietro and not his fellow paladin candidate, Brother Síga.

Unable to ascertain the identity of the mule rider, Thayssa decided to climb down. Only two possibilities, those were good odds. Stopping only to fix her hair and dress in front of a mirror, Thayssa rushed out to greet the unknown traveller.

"Where are the zafus? We're missing two, you were supposed to bring them out!" Trissatra stepped in front of the hurried young woman with a harsh look on her face. It was then Thayssa realised she'd forgotten her task.

"In a minute. I've found them, I'll get them, just..." She tried to placate the sister-in-law while looking around for her crush.

"No!" Trissatra yelled. "We're already behind schedule and you've been dragging your feet all morning. Now get your arse up there and do your job!"

Fuming, Thayssa started to stomp back inside when she heard an amused voice whisper behind her.

"Would you like some help? We wouldn't want that nice arse of yours to get tired now would we?" Pietro was standing there, his smiling face obscured behind a white cowl, a large wooden medallion hanging from his neck.

"No we wouldn't" She glanced around fighting back a couple different urges. Too many eyes and ears in these surroundings. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been asked to escort your family's caravan until they reach the Southern Pass." He shrugged. "The Brothers there will relieve me and I'll return to my duties here."

"Oh. She was barely listening. "I'd love a hand. Why don't you follow me Brother?"

As discreetly as they could, the pair sneaked across the house maintaining a veneer of innocence. But the mask fell as soon they reached the attic and their lips met.

"Hm. I've missed you." Pietro offered while kissing her neck and fondling her breasts.

"Oh. I've missed you too." Thayssa countered untying her dress.

They paused their groping for a moment, in order to undress themselves quicker.

"Wow... you are so beau..." He tried to admire her naked body.

"No time for that." She shut him off with a hand in his mouth as she tossed an old futon mattress onto the floor. "Come on." Thayssa laid back, pulling him on top and spreading her legs.

"So...how much time don't we have for this?" Pietro kissed her cheek and held her hands, stretching her arms over her head.

With his entire relaxed body lying over hers, Thayssa struggled to inhale, he was much heavier than he looked. She closed her eyes to focus on her breathing. The pressure felt good if uncomfortable and she didn't want to tell him to ease off it. Whenever he nuzzled her neck or lightly bit her ears his entire body grinded against hers and she could feel him everywhere, as if they shared one skin.

As Pietro transferred her hands under only one of his and moved the other down to her waist his weight shifted and Thayssa seized the opportunity to take in a long breath. He smelled different than last time. Cleaner for one, no more sweat and dirt from hours of travel, the smell of soap now came off his skin and there was something sweet and fruity coming from his hair. Guava perhaps?

She rubbed his chin with her face, no stubby hairs, closely shaven. He'd done a very thorough job with his hygiene routine this morning. It then occurred to Thayssa that he might've known he was coming to the Ferscryen house. Was this for her? Had he hoped to be in this exact position? Writhing over her naked body? Thayssa smiled quietly to herself at the thought.

"Ah." A curt exhale was forced out as Pietro stuck his penis inside before she was ready. Thankfully he refrained from thrusting, lending Thayssa the time to acclimatise.

The elven woman laid there on the mattress, staring at the dust floating in rays of sunlight, arms stretched straight above her head even as their gaoler had released them and moved his hand back. Thayssa felt relaxed and comfortable in this moment, with the man between her legs moving in and out with long, steady strokes. She closed her eyes and pictured a deserted beach with a calm blue ocean, the tide moving slowly... in and out ... and in and out...

BANG! -- The attic door swung open violently, the bronze doorknob causing a dent on the wall. And through the threshold an angry elven woman burst through.

"Thayssa! Where ar... oh." The ire on her face melted into a smirk of scorn. "Of course."

Trissatra moved past the unclothed twosome and picked up a couple of grey zafus in the middle of the room. Her cuñada could only watch in stunned silence, propped up by her elbows, the human still inside.

"Triss...I..." She was cut off by a wave of the hand as Trissatra walked back to the door. She paused.

"Brother Pietro. Caslarion is looking for you. It would be best he did not find you here." He nodded. She shut the door behind her.

"Oooohhh fuck." Thayssa fell back down, hiding her face in her palms.

"I'm sorry, I should have remembered to lock the door." Pietro leaned in.

"Wouldn't have mattered. Triss would've just kicked it down." Thayssa whined through her hands. "Wait, are you still fucking me?" She'd realised he was still swaying his hips.

"Oh. Sorry. Sorry." He repeated.

"No don't... don't stop... it's just..." She laughed, unclasping her hands to look into his eyes. "Triss is right, it would be very bad if my father found us here like this."

"Oh? How bad?" Pietro gave her that mischievous smile of his and went back to the tide-like motion.

Blinking, Thayssa thought about what exactly would happen if Caslarion Ferscryen, proud, macho elven warrior, veteran of two wars against the elves of the Zy'ohmah'Han Forest, walked in to witness his youngest daughter being ploughed under his own roof by a human barely old enough to be conscripted.

"Blood." Was her conclusion. "There would be blood." Her heart began to beat faster and she listened to the voices coming through the window from the gathering outside, trying to pick out her father's from among them.

"That would be bad." There was barely any worry in his tone, buried under a mountain of desire. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." Her mouth answered before her brain could process the question. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her widened eyes darted from the window to the door but the rest of her body was on fire.

Thayssa rubbed her calves on the back of his legs and grabbed his arse with one hand and his arm with the other. She explored the tense, taut muscles with her fingers, gliding through the slopes and ridges of flesh hard as stone. The image of Pietro duelling a horned, winged demon from their first night together returned to her mind's eye but this time the demon had Caslarion's face.

"Pffh..." She gasped startled and looked at Pietro's face. His eyes were closed, brow furrowed in concentration as the ocean waves swelled faster and faster. Thayssa remembered that the young man between her legs wasn't a common novice, he was one of the best of Vinrault's current crop and was being groomed for paladinhood. Could he defeat her father in a duel? Would she want him to?

"Ohhhmnn..." Thayssa moaned loudly, wild thoughts coursing through her head. She closed her eyes and nibbled Pietro's shoulder as he came in closer propped up only by his elbows to kiss her neck.

The coverless futon mattress beneath them slid back inch by inch with each thrust as Pietro pushed off with his feet for leverage. His lips moving up beside Thayssa's skull to her pointy ears where he lightly bit them again, caressing with his teeth. She wondered why he did that. It wasn't an unpleasant experience and she knew many elves had erogenous ears, but she didn't count herself among them.

Perhaps that bittie in Maidenpool liked this. She had sensitive nipples maybe she had sensitive ears too. The elf shook her long ear free from his teeth. Thinking about Qüevayollámê annoyed her, and that warm, tingling sensation had begun emanating from her pelvis. Thayssa didn't want any intrusive thoughts to distract her from it.

One powerful image defied her wishes and she open her eyes to see her father towering over them.

"Look at you." The illusory Caslarion snarled. "You are disgusting."

His daughter blinked continuously, hoping in vain he'd vanished each time she would open her eyes again. The vision was so vivid. The pale grey scars that marred a dark, nearly black, burnt brown skin. The shaved bald head revealing an elongated skull. The harsh features of his face; the flared nostrils on a small nose; the protruding cheek bones that flanked it; the beady, cold eyes that never showed kindness. If she reached out Thayssa believed she could touch him.

"Spreading your legs to a filthy dungnose, letting him spill his cursed seed on your womb." He continued. "We haven't had an infant born with the human curse in generations and here you risk our entire bloodline! For what?"

"Issy? Are you all right?" Pietro lifted his head to look her in the face, sensing her unease. "ANSWER ME!" Caslarion screamed behind him.

"Shhhhh...." She grabbed his hair and pulled him down, pressing his nose and lips to her skin. "Just...just keep going." She panted.

"Are you going to cum?" The vision paced back and forth. "Have you no shame? Your father confronts you with your immorality and your pussy gets wetter? You... you WHORE!"

"Uhhhnn..." Thayssa moaned, biting her lip. "Gru...Grubling...fuck me...fuck me faster..."

Picking up speed, he obeyed.

"That is what you are isn't it?" Caslarion landed with a thud, kneeling beside the mattress. "This is why you can't find a good man to marry you. This is why you are lazy and incompetent."

Thayssa couldn't break eye contact with her father, no matter how much she wanted to.

"It's because this is the only thing you good for." Caslarion leaned in, inches from her face, spitting poison through gritted teeth. "You asked me once to see the capital. Maybe I should send you after all. In a Trezyn brothel maybe you'll finally earn your keep."

"Ye...yes...I'm a whore." Thayssa's eyes were rolling to the back of her head, her toes were curling.

"Hm? Oh." Pietro pushed off the futon and pounded her harder. "Aye, you're a phenomenal whore."

"See how easily the word comes out of his mouth?" Caslarion whispered in her hear. "He never saw you otherwise."

The vision stood up and moved near the window.

"Did you at least collect your coin beforehand?" It asked, gazing in the sunlight. "Or are you the worst kind of whore? The cheap one."

"Ah. Ah. Ho-...Ah. How much?" She struggled to push out the words.

"Oooff. Every. Coi..." He grunted before holding his breath. Thayssa knew he was getting close.

"There you go slut." The vision turned around. "You're learning your worth." It knelt back near her, locking those beady cold eyes onto hers. "Now it's the part when you let the monk without a last name impregnate you with his bastard."

"Hey...huh...Grubling?" There was barely contained panic in her voice. "That talk last week about you knocking me up?"

"I know." He interrupted. "It was just talk. I knew."

Thayssa almost orgasmed at the sheer relief.

Pietro pushed himself off, fondling her breast with one hand while stroking his cock with the other. It didn't take him long. Thayssa shielded her eyes reflexively with her hands as the first shot landed on her face. He had aimed for her stomach and chest but so much semen had come out of his penis that the brown-skinned elf found herself covered in the sticky white substance. She laid back, resting her head on the mattress with eyes closed and started to laugh.

"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

It was a loud, belly laugh that made her entire body shake and tears to come out of her eyes. Caressing her thighs, Pietro joined her chorus, though his was a chestier, breathier laugh and far more quiet. And the sounds of their combined laughter filled the attic for a while.

They didn't move for a minute once the laughter stopped. He, running his fingernails gently through her thighs. She, laying back enjoying the shivers moving across the hairs of her exposed skin.

"Damn boy." Thayssa slid her fingers on her belly and looked at them. "You glazed me in cum. You were really pent up hmm?" The thick liquid oozed through her digits like fruit jam.

"Sorry. Haven't had a lot of time to myself this past week."

"Don't apologise." She smiled. "I've decided to take it as a complim..." A shadow behind her moved and without looking Thayssa knew he was still here with them. "You should go."

"What?" Pietro blinked confused. She wasn't smiling anymore.

"Aye. We've been here too long. They'll come looking for you."

"But huh-mm... you didn't... you know." He raised a single eyebrow. "I thought I'd help you g..."

"No, no." Cutting him off. "I did, it was great. But you gotta go."

There was a box nearby and Thayssa stretched at it.

"Here." She tossed him a rag.

Standing up, he wiped himself off and quickly got dressed. The novice hesitated, studying the expression of worry in the woman's face but she gave him nothing else. As the door closed behind him, Thayssa laid back, shutting her eyelids down with as much force as she could muster. She could hear her father's footsteps around her. Pacing. Encircling the futon.

How was this possible? Had she gone insane? Was this the work of demons? Thayssa recalled the stories told of those who'd been led astray from the Light and how demons wormed their way into their heads and filled them with wicked thoughts pulling them further into Darkness.

"How dare you?" Caslarion read her mind. "To compare your father to a demon? You're a disgrace."

Terrified, Thayssa's felt a weight on her chest heavier than when Pietro laid atop. Her heart pounding beneath hurt with each beat. Sweat secreted out of every pore and her entire body tensed up. Muscles flexed and twitched, including funnily enough, the ones in her vagina. She curled her feet and dug her fingers in the mattress, surprised by the pleasant sensation.

"What's this whore? Are you missing his cock inside you?"

Truthfully, she was. Her orgasm had been painfully near before the reappearance of her father forced her to shoo Pietro away, afraid the human would notice her hallucinating and think her insane. Maybe even report her to an inquisitor.

"You're like a bitch in heat. Wagging her tail, presenting her hind, hoping only to be filled up no matter by who or what." He leaned in closer, growling.

12