The Beast of Greenbow Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't feel his hot breath on her skin but turned her face away on instinct to avoid the strong smells associated with her father. Copper and leather; tobacco and musk. None came. She took a long, deep inhale, pointing up her tiny nose. The elven woman could easily smell herself; her lover's semen on her skin; the dusty air of the attic; the scents of leaves and flowers coming in through the window.

But she could not sense her father even though he apparently was so close she could pick up individual pores on his face. Thayssa had known the unreality of this vision of her father's from the moment it appeared, but discovering it was odourless made her feel strangely safer. And horny at last trumped afraid. She sneaked a hand between her legs and brushed a finger on her clit.

"Vile creature." The disgust in his tone was palpable. "You deserve a lashing."

It didn't matter that the phantasm wearing her father's skin and wielding his voice continued to berate her. Thayssa stuck her middle and ring fingers inside and felt in control of herself again.

"Yes, father." She moaned at him. "What will it be? The belt or the switch?"

The nostrils on Caslarion's face flared. Hate filled his eyes. If he'd been real, he might've killed her then and there. But it said and did nothing.

"Do I look pretty painted in cum like this?" She massaged her g-spot. "You always said a looked like mother. Is that true?"

A billow of clouds moved in the sky, hiding the sun behind them and sapping the attic of its light. The mirage vanished for a moment. It took a blink for Thayssa's elven pupils to adjust and see the room as clearly as before.

"He missed a spot daddy. The cursed dungnose failed to completely cover my face with his cum." She looked at the apparition's crotch. "Do you want to whip that tiny thing out and try your luck? If you can find it that is..."

In truth, Thayssa had seen her father bathing before, she knew he had a huge member, but she was having fun.

"I've been meaning to let the human fuck me in the ass..." She giggled. "It's only a few hours from here to the Southern Pass, he'll be back by dusk. Maybe I'll let him tonight."

As she got closer, her legs began to flail, kicking out against the mattress.

"Maybe we'll do it on your bed daddy. You wouldn't mind would you? That ripped, muscly animal pounding that big throbbing cock up the arse of your baby girl, tearing her apaaaaarrrr...."

The waves of pleasure crashed over Thayssa violently, forcing her to sit up, the veins of her neck popping out. It would have been almost painful if it didn't feel so good. She kept fingering herself, riding the crest, rolling this orgasm into the next. When it was finally over, she could scarcely move and just laid there, panting...

A loud noise coming from outside jolted her back to reality and the comfortable afterglow was quickly replaced by worry. She was coated with semen, well beyond the powers of a rag, and with the house filled with people working there was no chance of carrying up water for a bath. Her only hope would be if no one had emptied her father's bath, he usually delayed his bathing until after his early morning duties, especially in travel days.

The elf briskly wiped herself with the rag, got dressed, and sneaked into Caslarion's chamber. She almost fainted in joy when she saw steam rising up slowly. Someone had recently filled the bath with hot water in preparation for the patriarch's wash and if that person had been there in that moment, Thayssa would have kissed them.

Though she knew the water's warmth meant her father wouldn't be long and he'd be expecting a hot bath, she couldn't resist the temptation. Casting away the fear, she undressed and climbed in.

Immersed in the boiling brew, lathering up her skin, Thayssa melted into a relaxed state and her thoughts flowed freely in her head. Chief among them, her current partner-in-crime. She'd been questioning her feelings for the human novice since she felt her heart jump at the sight of a white-robed mule rider earlier today, the mere possibility it was he.

It had been a minute since Thayssa saw a man as anything other than an object designed for the sexual gratification, most of them poor ones at that. But now with Pietro she yearned as much for that post-coital, content ease as she did for the fucking itself. A thought that horrified the elven woman. She held her breath and submerged, trying to concentrate.

Grubling's smiling face sprung in her mind's eye and Thayssa focused herself on it. She pictured them together at a market, handling bags of fruits and vegetables; and dancing at a fair, lively music surrounding them; and fucking in a bed, moans, groans and creaks filling the room; and married, struggling to raise a litter of half-elves together; and travelling over grassy hills, having long conversations to pass the time... and the answer to her question quickly became clear.

She was not in love with him.

Thayssa liked his quiet, easy demeanour and how comfortable and confident she felt around him. In a place like Greenbow and in a clan like the Ferscryen a man like Grubling was an oasis in a vast, relentless desert. But though she felt both for him, lust and friendship do not alone add up to love.

Assuaged by the realisation, Thayssa emerged from under the water to take a deep breath of relief.

"Thayssallyerssandh, what are you doing here?" Her father entered his chambers unnoticed by the intruder.

"..." Words escaped her, dread coursing through her veins.

"The other women are working daughter..." Quiet anger laced the disappointment in his voice. "Are you avoiding your duties?"

"No! No..." Thayssa's eyes darted, she was dancing on a keen edge, deceiving Caslarion Ferscryen was no easy task. She lurched back, catching a mouthful of water she would have to spit out, buying time. "I was supposed to serve food but I was too dirty. It would be shameful to have a filthy server handling the food, especially when we had guests."

Caslarion nodded slightly.

"This was the only bath readymade. I apologise father." She started to get up.

With a wave of the hand, he both stopped her and wordlessly told her he'd accepted the lie and the apology. Caslarion grabbed a cloak and made his way to the door, where he hesitated.

"The Sun Brother, he was nowhere to be found after entering the house with you. Where were you?"

"The attic..." Thayssa shifted uncomfortably and turned her face away, fearful her eyes were about to betray her. "I couldn't find the last zafus, he offered to help."

"You made our guest do your work for you?" His nostrils flared, the big vein in his temple pulsed.

"I..." He cut her off with a hand again.

"Were you at least adequately grateful for the imposition?"

"Yes father." She sunk back into the water to hide a smile, glancing over at her father's bed. "Very grateful..."

12