The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, ladies, let get our guest ready. We'll need to get some blood and urine from Mr. Dalton before we get him settled in for the night," he said. "By the way, Bill," the doctor added, "please feel free to contact any of us at any time. We all live right here at the center and we're available 24 hours a day."

The doctor left as the nurses took Bill into his room, which looked like a luxury suite. Instead of a standard size hospital bed, it had a king-sized bed with medical equipment attached to the head and sides. The bed faced a huge flat-screen television, which Bill estimated measured at least 70 inches.

The nurses put his clothing away and had him dress in a traditional hospital gown. They gave him a cup and ushered him into the restroom so he could provide a urine sample. Placing a lid on the cup, he handed it back. After he was placed in the bed and covered, Linda took blood from his arm, filling several vials. She was quite good at her job as Bill hardly even felt the initial prick of the needle. Once the blood was drawn, Linda and Gretchen connected his IV. Linda left, taking the blood to the lab. Angela appeared with Bill's dinner and laid it out on his tray. She took the cover off the plate and Bill's senses were hit with the aroma of a freshly-prepared 6-ounce steak and lobster tail, complete with the trimmings. He wasn't allowed to have alcohol, so she poured him a glass of sparkling cider.

"Bon appetit," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before she left. Talk about service! Bill's eyes widened and his mouth watered at the feast before him. He picked up the utensils and unwrapped the napkin. Holding the fork, he began to sob.

They had utensils at the hospital, but those were plastic. This was a real, metal fork, the first he had been allowed to hold and actually use to feed himself for months. It was a small thing, really, but for him, it represented something that he had once taken for granted but had been denied him.

Gretchen noticed his reaction and quickly came to his side.

"What's the matter, Bill," she asked, sitting next to him on the bed.

"It's a real fork," he said through his tears.

"Of course it is," she said, confused at his reaction. He looked at her.

"You don't understand," he said. "It's the first real fork I've been allowed to use for months." She looked at him, shocked.

"What?" she asked. "You mean, you haven't been allowed to use silverware? Didn't they have silverware at the hospital?"

"That was plastic," he said. "This is the real thing."

"Weren't you allowed to use silverware at home?" she asked. He shook his head. "Well, how did you eat?" He looked at the floor. She followed his gaze, and soon she began to understand. "Oh my God. You poor man." She held his head as he cried on her shoulder. She let him cry until he calmed down, then took the fork from his hand and sat him up.

"Here, let me take care of you," she said. She cut his meat and fed him a few bites. She wiped his mouth and handed the fork back. "Are you okay now?" she asked. He nodded his head and looked back up at her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I... I don't know what came over me."

"That's alright," she said. "We're going to get rid of all those demons." She planted a kiss on his forehead before standing up. "It's going to be okay, Bill, I promise."

"Thank you," he said. He continued eating as she entered her notes in the computer. He finished his meal as Gretchen completed her work. She noticed he was finished and put the dishes in a tray by the door so the kitchen staff could collect them. She wheeled the cart into the hallway and closed the door.

"It's just about time for you to call it a night," she said. "Would you like to watch some television before getting some sleep?"

"Yes, that would be nice," he said. She took the attached remote and showed him how to use the system. He was amazed at the quality of the picture and the sound. This was something else Sara had denied him the last couple of months.

"Mind if I join you?" Gretchen asked. He wasn't expecting this.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he said. "Is it okay? You won't get in trouble, will you? I mean, don't you have other patients?" She smiled and shook her head.

"You are my patient and I won't get into any trouble," she said. "Why do you think you have such a big bed?" He laughed for the first time in quite a while. As he watched, Gretchen undid her hair, letting it fall down over her shoulders, framing her pretty face. She unbuttoned her smock and slid it off her shoulders, revealing a short transparent teddy that left nothing to the imagination. He could clearly see her full breasts, her nipples hard. He checked out her hourglass figure and could see that she kept her pubic area shaved, her lips barely showing through her slit.

"You work in that?" he asked. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Sometimes I work in even less," she said.

She pulled the covers back and slid in the bed beside him. Nestling close to him, she kissed him on the lips, her tongue entering his mouth. He could smell her perfume and something else. She continued kissing him lightly, her hands rubbing his chest under the hospital gown. He had never cheated on Sara before and the thought of doing this with another woman had never entered his mind. But, he decided, Sara had left the marriage long ago. So he relaxed and enjoyed the experience. To hell with Sara, he thought.

But something was wrong. Dreadfully wrong. There was a time when this would have made his cock hard as a rock, ready for sex. And while he enjoyed what she was doing, he felt... nothing. It was as if his mind was saying, "do it!" but his body said, "NO." What was the matter with him? Gretchen seemed to sense this and stopped.

"What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Please, don't get me wrong. You're absolutely gorgeous. I love what you're doing and I want you to stay with me. It's just, well, nothing is happening. I've never had this happen to me before. I'm sorry."

She smiled and kissed him again.

"That's okay, Bill. We'll get through it. I'll stay here with you if you want. I'll even spend the night if you wish. Would you like that?" she asked.

"I'd love that," he said. "Are you sure you won't get into any trouble?"

"Absolutely not," she said. "I do have a wake-up call for 5:30 and I'll have to get showered and changed before Linda gets here. Let's just watch a movie and enjoy each other's company. I'll be right here in case you want or need anything."

"That sounds good," he said. "What kind of movies do you guys have?"

"Well," she said, "we have all your standard cable stuff, plus we have a huge in-house library of every genre you can imagine. I'll bet you like real manly movies, don't you?"

"I like all kinds of stuff, but yeah, I really enjoy classic war movies, science fiction, westerns, things like that," he said.

"That sounds good. Why don't you pick something out and we can watch it here together," she said. Bill went through the menu and found one he really liked, "Windtalkers," with Nicholas Cage.

"You like Nicholas Cage?" he asked. She nodded. He selected the movie and they laid in each others arms, enjoying the movie.

After the movie ended, she looked up at him.

"My turn to pick, okay?" she asked.

"Okay," he said, handing her the remote.

"You know, we have a huge selection of porn as well," she said.

"Porn? Really?" he asked.

"Yup," she said. "Personally, I like the outdoor solo movies. Something about getting naked and masturbating outside gets me all hot and bothered."

"Wow," Bill said. "Sure, pick something out." Using the remote, she entered a password and opened a menu of favorites. She flipped through the selections until she found what she was looking for.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take my teddy off," she said. "I prefer to be naked when I watch these. Is that okay?" Bill nodded. She slipped her teddy off and laid back in the bed before starting the movie.

She took one of his hands and placed it on her shaved mound as the video showed a younger girl, sitting down with a giant dildo outside a house. As the girl in the movie stripped naked, Gretchen moved his hand between her legs and let him feel her wetness.

Once naked, the girl in the video guided the dildo into her pussy and rode up and down on it, talking about how she liked to fuck herself outside. Gretchen, moving her arm under his gown, placed her hand on his crotch and rubbed his flaccid penis as the girl in the movie rode her rubber phallus.

He wanted this so bad, and he enjoyed what she was doing to him, but his body refused to respond. Normally, he would be hard as a rock and ready to fuck like a wild man.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"I love it," he said. "Please don't stop. As good as you feel, nothing is happening."

"That's okay, Bill. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the moment with me," she said. "Here, try finger-fucking me. I really like the way your hand feels." He inserted first one finger into her then another. He couldn't believe how warm and wet she felt. He thought about eating her pussy, but realized the IV would probably prevent him, since it didn't give him much room for movement. She moaned in ecstasy as he fingered her. The girl in the video was also moaning, apparently ready to have an orgasm.

Gretchen came on his hand at the same time the girl in the video came on her dildo. Gretchen kissed Bill deeply, her tongue wrestling his.

"That felt so good, Bill. Thank you. I needed that so bad," she said.

"You feel pretty darn good yourself," he said. She smiled.

"Let's get some sleep, Bill," she said. "You have a busy day tomorrow."

Turning the television off, she nestled up close to him and soon the two were asleep. They woke up early the next day with Bill feeling better than he had in a very long time. He looked at Gretchen and thought how beautiful she looked first thing in the morning. She kissed him and padded naked to the closet, where she grabbed some fresh clothing before taking her shower.

Afterward, she put on her smock and guided Bill - still attached to the rolling IV stand - into the large restroom, where he shaved, brushed his teeth and showered. She laid out a fresh pair of boxers for him, a fresh robe and a clean pair of non-slip hospital slippers. He put on the boxers and the robe, but needed help with the slippers. She sat him on the bed and put the slippers on.

By then, Angela had entered the room with his breakfast, a Denver omelet with turkey bacon, a slice of toast and a bowl of oatmeal with a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice. Watching the news, he ate the whole meal in minutes and was rewarded with a hot cup of coffee.

Soon, Dr. Steiner came into the room with Linda.

"Good morning, Bill," he said with a smile. "I trust you slept well last night." Bill wondered if he knew Gretchen slept in his bed last night but dismissed the thought.

"I slept very well, thank you, Doctor Steiner," he said. The older man nodded vigorously, his smile growing wider.

"Ah, that's good to hear," he said as Linda took his vitals. "When Linda is done here, she'll bring you down for your session." He and Gretchen spoke for a minute, but he didn't hear what they were saying. Linda seemed to give Bill a knowing smile as she finished her work and put him in the wheelchair.

"Here we go," she said, pushing him down the hallway. They entered a darkened room that had a chair and a fairly large recliner. Dr. Steiner was waiting for them and had just placed a digital audio recorder on a table next to his chair. Bill was placed in the recliner and made as comfortable as possible.

Dr. Steiner explained what was about to happen. In short, he would place Bill in a deep state of hypnosis and ask questions. Bill was to answer, giving as much detail as he could. The session would be recorded with both audio and visual recording devices. Bill was told he would remember what he recalled in the session, but it would be as though he was looking at the memories in a movie.

After explaining everything, Dr. Steiner began and soon, Bill was in a deep trance, answering the good doctor's questions while providing a number of details, many of which he had forgotten. A little more than three hours later, he was brought back to reality, sweaty, thirsty and more than a bit shaken. He took a very long drink of water as Dr. Steiner consulted his notes.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Steiner asked. Bill shook his head.

"Like I've been through a wringer," he said.

"I can understand that," the doctor said. "It seems you had more than a few repressed memories. I'm going to suggest you undergo counseling while you're with us. You can use one of our counselors, or you can choose someone you feel comfortable with, like, maybe that Mr. Stimson."

"Yes, I'd like to work with Ralph if that's okay," Bill said. Dr. Steiner nodded and made a note of that.

"Very well," he said. "I'll call him and arrange to have him come up say, three times a week until we're finished. I would like to know just one thing."

"What's that?" Bill asked.

"Are you undergoing gender reassignment treatment?" the doctor asked.

"No," Bill said. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, your testosterone level is far below average and your blood work shows that you've been taking a drug used for gender transition," Dr. Steiner said. Bill shook his head.

"I've never even considered such a thing," Bill said.

"Well then, it would seem that your wife was carrying through with her threat to turn you into a woman," the doctor said. "That would explain your non-reaction to Gretchen last night." Bill looked at him, shocked. "Please, don't be concerned. It's all part of the treatment, but for what it's worth, I think she really likes you," he added with a smile.

"You say your wife isn't working," the doctor said, not giving Bill a chance to respond. "Do you know how she could have gotten such a drug?"

"Maybe she got it from that Bruno guy," Bill said. Suddenly, he had a brainstorm. "Wait a minute," he said. "She was friends with that woman down the street who was arrested for trying to drug her husband." He racked his brain trying to remember the woman's name. "If I recall, her name was Renee Warren, I think. Sara had planned to go on some spa weekend with her some time back, but she said her mother was sick and spent the weekend with her instead. At least that's what she claimed."

"Was that before or after she threatened to make you a woman?" the doctor asked.

"Before," Bill said.

"Interesting," the doctor said. "Well, we'll need to adjust your medications. We'll have to counter the affect of what your wife gave you and we'll need to get your testosterone back to normal levels. I'll also brief the staff as we'll need to make some adjustments to your treatment plan." Although concerned about this turn of events, the doctor was also anxious to see what impact this would have on Bill's treatment.

"Let's do a baseline physical to see where you are now," the doctor said. "I'll have Ingrid take care of that. She'll put you through your paces. After that, you'll have some lunch and then we'll do a full-body scan. And don't worry, you'll be fine."

Bill was taken to the physical therapy room where Ingrid connected him to her computer and ran him on the treadmill. She put him on several devices intended to measure his baseline strength. She poked and prodded every part of his body afterward.

After lunch, he was taken to a room with a large scanning device. He laid down on the bed and was inserted into the machine. The giant thing hummed and crackled a bit, causing Bill some concern.

"Relax, everything is alright," said a female voice over speakers inside the machine. "Just breathe normally and hold your breath when I tell you."

Bill took a breath and looked around, nervous.

"Take a deep breath and hold it," the woman said. Bill obeyed. The machine's humming grew louder and a blue light went over his body from head to toe, then reversed course and did it again.

"That's it," the woman said. Bill was taken out, dressed in his gown and taken back to his room. Linda and Gretchen were both in the room, talking quietly as they worked on the IV stand next to his bed. He noticed that both their smocks were considerably shorter than they were the previous day, revealing a lot of leg.

They both fussed over him and prepared him for bed. He thought they were both purposefully revealing themselves to him, but he said nothing and soaked up the attention. Linda, the shorter of the two women, bent over him several times, giving him a clear look down the top of her smock, which had the top three buttons undone. She looked at him with a knowing smile before resuming her work.

Soon, they had him back in the bed with his IV reconnected.

"We've adjusted your meds somewhat, so we'll need to keep an eye on those tonight," Gretchen said. She gave him a small paper cup with some pills and a glass of water. "You need to take these," these added. Bill did as she instructed.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Mostly vitamins and minerals. Your potassium levels are very low," Gretchen said. "Also some things to help counteract the transition drug used on you and something to help bring your testosterone level back to normal."

"What, no Viagra?" he asked jokingly. The two women laughed.

"No, no," Gretchen said. "When the time comes, there'll be no need for that."

After dinner, Linda said her goodbyes, giving Bill a kiss on the cheek. Gretchen entered her notes in the computer and adjusted his medication. Then she took Bill's gown off and removed his boxer shorts, leaving him naked.

"We don't need these tonight," she said. She took off her short smock to reveal her nude body. Bill gasped at the sight of her curves and her shaved pussy. She smiled.

"Let's watch a movie and get a good night's sleep, okay?" Gretchen said, slipping under the covers with him. He dozed off, reveling in the scent of Gretchen's hair.

He awoke a few hours later, his body drenched in sweat. Gretchen was already awake, her arm around him.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You cried out in your sleep. Were you having a dream?"

"A nightmare," Bill said.

"Tell me about it," she said.

"It was the night Sara threatened to turn me into a woman," he said. "She had me tied up in a chair, naked. She had put some fishing line around my testicles and had a large knife. She was maniacal, telling me she was going to cut my balls off and feed them to me, all the while tightening the fishing line. Then she backed away and put something on my tongue."

"Oh my God," Gretchen said.

"Then she said she was going to take my balls off and make me into a woman. She said she was going to enjoy seeing me suck a real cock and learn how to swallow a real man's semen," he said, tears streaming down his cheeks. Gretchen held him close to her and rocked him until he calmed down.

"No one is going to hurt you any more," she said. "I promise. I won't let them." She kissed his face and wiped the tears from his eyes. She knew this was one of the memories his mind had blocked. "It's okay, baby," she said. "Try to get some sleep. I'll be right here with you." He fell asleep in Gretchen's arms and the two slept the remainder of the night.

Early the next morning, Gretchen showered with Bill, tenderly washing his entire body. She let him reciprocate and he enjoyed exploring her body as he washed her down.

"I could get used to this," Bill thought. Sara had never taken a shower with him before and he found the experience quite erotic.

Dressed in her smock and nothing else, Gretchen briefed Linda on the night's events and kissed Bill on the mouth, her tongue wrestling with his for a few moments.

"I'll see you tonight," she said before she left. Dr. Steiner entered the room, clipboard in hand.