The Beast Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for some rehab, lover?" she asked, taking his hard cock in her hands. Bill smiled and nodded.

"Any time, sweetheart," he said.

Epilogue:

Sara insisted a giant monster had entered her house, killed her lover and threatened to kill her with a giant penis. She was finally placed in a psychiatric ward for observation and later involuntarily committed to an asylum where she spent the rest of her life.

Bill's divorce went through the system with no problem and he married Gretchen, who returned to her role as a researcher.

His house was destroyed by the fire that engulfed it. Fire authorities said the blaze originated in the kitchen, where Sara and her boyfriend were cooking methamphetamines and other illicit drugs. A poor gas connection on the stove was blamed, but the ensuing fire caused the deadly mixtures to explode, destroying the house. Bill got what he could from the insurance, which wasn't much owing to the illicit activity that started the fire. He sold off the property and recovered what he could from the ruins.

He ultimately moved in with Gretchen, who had a small house at the research center. He continued working for Mike Olson, who benefited greatly from his friend's new-found confidence.

As the doctor predicted, the Bill-Beast never showed himself again.