The Beat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SSSSHHHHH darling, I am catching up with some friends," She told her daughter. She didn't lie just not telling the whole truth.

Sally still half asleep shook her head and went back to bed. Mary thought she might not remember or think it was a dream. Sally thought, My God, my mum is a Hussey

Mary sent Beth a text to say she is on her way. Elizabeth replied and said she will be there in about 20 minutes. She then deleted the messages and started on her short journey to Port Adelaide.

They both arrived at about the same time. They hugged each other and gave each other little kisses on their cheeks. Elizabeth looked at Mary at arm's length and told her, "OH WOW you do look, gorgeous sweetheart,"

"Why thank you Elizabeth," they held hands and ventured into the club, as guests they were asked to sign in. Elizabeth signed in first and started talking to the concierge, Mary took the opportunity to go back to the day before and quickly ran her finger through the list of names and there it was at 4:25 pm Sally Houghton. Mary took a step backwards and almost stumbled, Elizabeth caught her and said, "steady on, you haven't even had a drink yet," and then laughed.

Mary smiled, got hold of the book and signed her name deliberately not printing her name next to it. She closed the book and asked for a drink of water. The concierge went off and Mary told Elizabeth, "My daughter was here yesterday with someone," Elizabeth smiled and then saw the concern on her face, "let's go and sit in the library and talk babe," and Beth took her by the elbow and sat her in a large lounge seat, facing a wall of books. A glass of water was delivered and everyone made sure she was OK. Even had a registered nurse on standby from a local volunteer accident unit. She came and had a short chat to make certain everything was OK. It was.

Elizabeth sat with her, not saying anything. Mary sat there not knowing what to do.

Elizabeth started the conversation by making a simple statement. "I can tell by your reaction you weren't expecting to see her name there but you had your suspicions? You of course haven't said a word to anyone about your feelings either."

Mary just glared at her.

"Mary, you are not the first woman to go through this and I doubt very much you will be the last. The OWLS Club is a safe place for you and can help you, I have done some research since last week, and to be honest, I am seriously thinking of paying for full membership. But I will have to wait until either the new one is opened or a spot becomes available."

"You sit here for a moment and take in this ambience, I'll be back in a sec." She was told.

Mary's first thought was she would be bringing back some pamphlets about people to talk to.

Instead, a very handsome woman came and sat next to her, "I hear you may have had a little shock just now?" She said. Mary looked into her face, gave a weak smile and nodded.

The handsome woman smiled back at her and introduced herself. "My name is Hannah Morgan and I am a phycologist. I understand you are an acquaintance of the Ambroses, so I am here at your service. That means you can ring me at any time to talk, whatever is on your mind we can talk about. If you don't want to meet me here we can do it in my offices in the city, East Terrace. It is very discrete Mary, you are not alone in this. We can and will help you and your daughter if you want us to. The decision is yours,"

Mary looked at her and her smile was genuine, "Thank you, Doctor,"

"No, please call me Hannah, I am here all day today, until 9 pm. technically it is my day off but if you find me all alone come and say hello,"

Mary looked at her and said rather cheekily, "Somehow Hannah, I don't think you would be alone for too long,"

"My word Mary, I think you are flirting with me, you have made a remarkable recovery, all by yourself. Here is my card and one for your daughter, just in case,"

Mary put them in her handbag and thanked her again.

Elizabeth came back when she saw Hannah get up and leave. "See I told you they can look after you,"

"I feel better without actually saying anything," Mary told her. "I think I might take up membership here."

Elizabeth smiled, "do you have a spare ten thousand dollars hanging around and a two-year wait?"

Mary's eyes opened wide. "Oh my, that is a lot of money. Paul would go mental if I spent that without asking him,"

Elizabeth took her by the hand, "well don't tell him and spend it on some sort of payment plan. They are very accommodating here, speak to Linda like I have, just now, and if you prefer this one instead of the new city one, they can get you a plan to pay it off in small chunks that you won't miss."

"No, I couldn't be that deceitful," Mary said. Elizabeth leant in and kissed her. "Then you will be my guest all the time,"

They stood up together and start browsing the books on the floor-to-ceiling bookshelf. Elizabeth told Mary that she would hold the steps for her if she wanted to climb them to see what was on the top shelf. Mary smiled at her and whispered to her, "Do you want to see what I have on under my dress?"

Elizabeth's face burst into a wide grin and she was nodding quickly. Mary smiled at her and then kissed her. A waitress approached them she was wearing an almost sheer white blouse, her breast were perky and her nipples dark, her tight black pants were also sheer and her black thong hid what we all would have liked to have seen. To set everything off she had a black bowtie and a gorgeous smile. "Excuse me, ladies Ms Morgan has invited you both for lunch, would 12.30 pm be suitable for you both, in the dining room?"

Elizabeth took the lead and answered for them both, "Thank Ms Morgan and we would be delighted to join her for lunch 12.30 would be fine,"

Mary felt such a thrill that a little something like that, made her feel extra special, she was becoming quite attached to Elizabeth.

Beth turned to her and said, "What say you me in the spa for a short dip before lunch, it is coming up to 10.45 so an hour or so in the spa will do us both the world of good,"

"Sounds perfect," Mary replied.

Beth took her hand and they went upstairs, to the sun deck and spa, Elizabeth once again took the lead and told the attendant, "We have a 12.30 appointment for lunch in the dining room, if we lose track of time could she please remind them in enough time to get dried and dressed for their appointment,"

The attendant smiled and asked, "Would 30 minutes be sufficient time to dry and get dressed?"

Elizabeth suggested making it 45 minutes to be on the safe side. She was given a key to change shed 4, two large beach towels and two sets of swimsuits. Elizabeth smiled at her, thanking her.

She escorted Mary to their change shed and held her hand as she climbed the 2 steps. Mary deliberately started to undress slowly. Letting Beth take in all of her charms. Once she slipped out of her dress and was only standing in her stockings, thong and bra, Elizabeth gave a very audible moan and groan. "You are so gorgeous Mary, you tease me no end, do you do it on purpose?"

Mary smiled and wet her lips holding her gaze as she rolled down each stocking. Even giving her the Marilyn Munroe flick, using her toes as a slingshot. Beth groaned even louder. Mary stood up and bent over from her waist to give Elizabeth a full view of her ample behind. So Beth took advantage and slapped it.

"Now who is doing the teasing," Mary asked.

"Oh, so you liked that, did you?"

"I didn't complain did I?" Mary then eased down her thong revealing her fresh landing strip, standing before Beth in just a bra, Mary turned her back to her and asked her to undo her hooks for her. Elizabeth moved slowly forward and undid the two bra hooks holding her bosoms in and up. She let the bra fall forward, letting it fall into her hands she turned around, placed her hands on her hips, spread her legs a little more, and said, "Do you think I am going to wear a swimsuit?"

Elizabeth shook her head slowly, "no I don't think we will, we might not even make it to the spa the way you are going. I am so on fire right now I could cum in a screaming hurry just by your touch."

Mary reached out to her and stroked her face, moved closer to her and kissed her with passion, but tenderly, with lust and also a burning desire. Beth moved her knee into Mary's mound, she closed her eyes as it fitted perfectly and she moved her hips back and forth on her upper leg. Her dress getting in the way, but as they held onto each other Mary could feel her tide rising. Beth was already panting. They held onto each other tightly, both feeling their impending orgasms approaching. Their kissing, fondling of bosoms, and nipples, some bare and the other through her blouse and bra, "Oh god I'm close," Beth declared. Just as she said that she felt Mary shake as her climax flooded from her core. She collapsed onto Beth, their breathing was, to say the least, erratic. Both started to laugh as Mary felt for a chair and Beth too sat down, they looked at each other neither saying a word. Waiting for their breathing to return to normal.

"For a straight woman, you sure do know how to make love to another woman," Beth told her as she looked deeply into her eyes. She then started to undress. Just like Mary earlier she did it slowly, to tease her companion.

Mary sat back in the chair raising a leg exposing herself to her lover. Letting her finger slide back and forth along her moist folds. She didn't let go of Elizabeth's eyes.

Both women had a smile, trying to out-tease each other. Beth wet her lips, as she slowly wiggled out of her panties and undid each button on her blouse, taking as much time as she could to tempt her lover into coming to her once more. Mary sat forward and reached out to Elizabeth and helped her out of her dress, taking it down and holding her hand as she stepped out of it. She then pulled her towards her and put her face on her stomach. Thinking about her next move. Could she take that next important step, she had touched other pussies beforehand, even licked her fingers afterwards, but had never yet, worked up the courage to take another woman's core to her lips, letting her tongue taste her essence, tasting her climax. She hesitated as she felt a hand rubbing her hair, she heard Beth's breathing becoming, shallow, as she contemplated her next moment. She run her hand up the back of Beth's legs and as if it was a signal, Elizabeth opened her legs a fraction more, tempting Mary to take the next important step in becoming who she is. Realising this, knowing that what she does now will either breach a barrier and overcome a wall which may be the turning point of her life.

She hesitated.

What seemed like minutes, like hours, like days. Mary stopped, her heart thumping loudly inside her chest. She looked up at Elizabeth, who was watching her every move and she slowly eased her legs slightly wider, as Mary planted a kiss on her belly, Beth took a deep breath, a sigh, closed her eyes and curled her fingers in Mary's hair. Not wanting to force her but desperate for her new inexperienced lover to take that final step. Knowing the confusion in Mary's soul, she didn't want her to regret anything they were doing. She felt Mary kiss halfway between her belly button and her mound. Beth's breathing now was slower and deeper. A quiet moan left her lips.

Mary took another small step and kissed the top of Elizabeth's mound where her pubic hair began, and she heard Mary take a deep breath. Beth held her breath, waiting, the anticipation was making her body scream with desire.

She felt Mary's face edge lower. Now only millimeters away from her moist core, she released her hand from Mary's hair, letting her know that this is her decision. She opened herself wider, encouraging her to proceed.

Mary did.

She lowered her mouth and kissed the wet labia lips in front of her, she used her fingers to stroke each one. Elizabeth put a finger across her mouth like a bridle on a horse. Stooping herself from screaming out in sheer pleasure.

Mary flicked out her tongue, not really knowing what to do but knowing what pleased her. She slowly worked her tongue along the folded lips, prying them open. Elizabeth's hips started to move encouraging Mary's tongue to do more. Mary felt the heat in her own body, feeling the excitement rising within. She covered Beth's mound with her whole mouth and put her hands on her hips to hold on to her as she tried to pleasure her younger but more experienced lover.

Elizabeth returned her hands to Mary's head, guiding and then when she found the right moment, she held her head and face in place as her orgasm began to be released and she wanted Mary to taste everything she had to give.

Beth came in a rush. Her body stiffened, then released its pleasure upon Mary's tongue and face. Beth grab a bundle of hair and held it in place as she shook one last time. Her moaning was loud, but she didn't care, she really didn't have a care in the world at the very moment. She relaxed her grip as Mary continued to lick and went in search of the hidden sensitive pearl at the top of Beth's core. She found it and Beth shivered and then tried to move away from her touch. "No, babe, I am so done,"

Just to finish she ignored her plea and grabbed her clitoris in her lips and made one last sucking motion as Beth went up on her toes to escape, pushing Mary's head away from her, giggling and panting at the same time.

"Did I do it right," Mary asked sheepishly.

Elizabeth laughed and told her, "Oh yeah, you have set yourself a high standard you know,"

"Let's jump in the spa and relax, shall we?" Mary told her new lover.

Taking her by the hand they wrapped themselves in their towels and took a step outside. Being a warm sunny day the sun lounges were busy, they both got a lot of smiles and some gentle applause from those ladies close to their changing shed. The spa had room for 8 ladies, there were 3 in there talking as both Beth and Mary removed their towels and climbed into the spa. They were greeted with smiles and nods, and they positioned themselves away from the other 3, as they didn't want to intrude on their conversation.

One of the women was wearing a swimsuit the other two weren't. It was obvious the older woman in the center, wearing the costume was being satisfied by her two friends. Mary looked on as she watched the older woman's face, one of her friends looked at Mary, and smiled at her, running her tongue over her lips. Elizabeth gently sent a splash in her direction and warned her off. She then took Mary's face in her hands and kissed her passionately. Then looking into Mary's eyes she told her "You are spoken for," she said it loud enough for the other three to hear. Mary smiled.

She laid back into Beth's shoulder as an arm came around her and cupped her boob, pinching a nipple. Mary couldn't remember the last time she had felt so good about everything. She snuggled into Beth a little more and felt the pleasure of her holding her, just simply holding her.

They weren't in there that long when an attendant approached Elizabeth and whisper to her that they should start to get ready for their luncheon appointment. Beth thanked her and told Mary it was time to go. They got up and the woman who had made eyes at Mary earlier smiled once more and waved them goodbye with her fingers wiggling.

"What a tart, it is bitches like that that give us queers a bad name," Elizabeth told her.

"I found her quite amusing," Mary replied in a teasing sort of way, smiling as she gave Beth a squeeze of her hand.

"Oh, really," said Elizabeth. Then smiling back at Mary before looking over her shoulder, committing the woman's face to memory.

They dried slowly, teasing each other and then dressed hurriedly helping each other smarten up before leaving the changing shed.

Hold hands they walked back to the dining room, on the same level but at the other end of the building. They were greeted at the door by an extremely handsome Maître d'hôtel [Head Waiter]. She smiled and asked if they had booked in advance as Elizabeth returned her smile she informed her that they were guests of Dr Hannah Morgan. She gave a slight nod and waved her hand for a Serveuse [female waiter] who magically appeared at her side and instructed her to escort them to the Drs table.

Hannah rose as they arrived and warmly greeted them. She informed them that she was waiting for her wife and daughter and a dear friend to join them. No sooner had they sat down than everybody else arrived together.

Hannah hugged a pretty woman of her own vintage, early forties, her 6-year-old daughter, and an elderly woman. They were introduced to each other, Hannah's wife was Leslie a woman of colour, tall, slim, and very attractive. She was born in Jamaica but raised in England and met Hannah while she was studying in Australia. They fell in love and the rest they say is history. Their daughter was adopted from Vietnam, she was blind from birth and was discarded by her parents. Hannah and Leslie were on a holiday in Hanoi and had been generously supporting an orphanage there for close to ten years and when they saw this little blind girl a baby they both fell for little Kristi as she became to be known. The procedure to adopt wasn't as hard as some try and make it seem. To see the three together warmed their hearts. The older woman was a professor of Australian art at the University of SA. Professor Samantha Goddard.

They sat and enjoyed a lively conversation about art, the paintings downstairs, and Hans Hysen and it was accidentally that Mary dropped into the conversation that her daughter Sally was studying Australian Art at the Uni. The Professor didn't recognise the name. It was only afterwards that Mary kicked herself, what would happen if the Professor did meet Sally and mention to her that she had met her mother at a private club for gay women? Mary fell silent and all her fears returned to her. Both Elizabeth and Hannah noticed the subtle change in her demeanour but said nothing to embarrass her. Beth rested her hand on her arm as a gesture of reassurance.

They were enjoying their post-meal coffee when Hannah asked to be excused, to make herself comfortable. Mary said that she too will do the same. They walked side by side into the very generous bathroom facilities and Hannah asked her, what was said to have made her feel so uncomfortable.

"Nothing really, it was something I said. I mentioned my daughter's name during the conversation about art, I wondered what would happen if the Professor just happened to mention to Sally that she met her mum here."

Hannah smiled, "Fear not Mary, I can assure you that the Professor is worldly-wise about such matters, despite how liberal we currently are about same-sex relationships, it hasn't always been that way. The Professor had to live through some pretty non-forgiving times. So I am certain she wouldn't mention anything. Most of her students have no idea about her orientation."

For the second time today, Hannah had made her feel so much better about 'things' that had bothered her. They finished their matters and washed their hands. The weight had been lifted and it was a different person who returned to the table to finish her coffee.

Mary ran her hand across Beth's shoulders when she returned and smiled at her and gave her a little kiss. Beth perked up, returned her smile and said "Thank you, sweetheart,"

They finished up and as they were about to descend the staircase Mary's phone started vibrating in her handbag, she felt it and went in search of it, wondering who would be ringing her, hoping it wasn't one of the kids. It was Paul, before today receiving a phone call from her husband while she was out with her friends would have sent her into a panic.