The Beat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not now, not any more. Her self-confidence had grown.

She stopped and moved to one side of the staircase and mouthed the word to Elizabeth 'husband'. Beth nodded and kept walking.

"Hi there, is everything ok?" She answered.

"Yes, yes everything is fine, no dramas, I've been asked or more like told, I am to go to Sydney this weekend for a conference, I'm flying out later this afternoon. Back on Sunday night." He told her.

"OK, what do you need me to do?" She asked him.

"Nothing really, I know it is your day out. I'll shoot home and pack a suitcase and see you on Sunday night. Will you and the kids be ok?"

"Oh Paul, it isn't like we haven't survived on our own in the past. Tell me all about it when you get back on Sunday hon. Have fun, but not too much fun hehe hehe," She told him.

She hung up. Smiled at the thought of spending some time with just her and the kids. Thinking it will be mostly just her and Angie.

When she got to the ground floor, Elizabeth was waiting in the Library and had ordered her a Gin and Tonic while she was sipping on her whisky.

They sat taking in the warmth of the atmosphere and snuggling each other. "Is everything all right at home?" She was asked.

"Yes, fine. Paul has to fly to Sydney this weekend, a bit sudden that's all." Mary replied.

"Fancy a sleepover then, "Elizabeth suggested to her.

"Actually I do, but I can't. I still have the kids to answer to." Then shrugged.

"I knew that you couldn't babe, I was just trying it on,"

"One day I'll shock you, I'll say yes and mean it" She told her.

"Maybe,"

They finished up their drinks and Mary asked Elizabeth, "Care to take me into that maze thing you enjoyed last week?"

"It will be interesting to see what happens and how you cope with it. I will take you on one condition,"

"And what's that Elizabeth Higgins?" Mary asked.

"You promise to eat me again before we go home,"

Mary smiled at her, put her hand on her cheek and kissed her lovingly. "It's a deal,"

They walked hand in hand down into the Mary Ambrose room and then in the Tunnel, they looked at the painting of a younger Mary Ambrose on her hands and knees in a collar and on a leash. They smiled.

Mary took a deep breath and entered the door marked The Grotto it was dark and their eyes took a short while to adjust. Mary put a hand on the wall and followed it, soon she was confronted by a person coming the other way. The walkway was narrow, just wide enough for two people to pass but only side on. If you put your back against the wall when you pass someone, you are suggesting to them that you are available to be touched and if you respond in kind, you could take her or be taken into a side room to enjoy an anonymous encounter. Mary was unaware of the protocol but Beth had hold of her hand as the other woman stopped in front of Mary and kissed her and then ran her fingers up to her mound, she grabbed hold of Mary's thong pulling it to one side and still while kissing her she rubbed her lips and searched for her entrance, Mary closed her eyes and the other anonymous woman let a finger slide into her and her thumb rested on her button. Mary's tongue danced with the stranger Elizabeth moved closer to them both and started to tease the other woman's pussy and let her tongue toy with her ear. Both the stranger and Mary were moaning with joy. "Oh yes," it was Mary who was about to enjoy another climax. The stranger tried to take her thong from her but Mary hung onto them, shaking her head. Elizabeth soon brought the other woman to a screaming orgasm. Then lots of laughter and many thank yous, they kissed again, each in turn. The stranger offered Mary her fingers, she took them in her mouth and moved along.

Mary was panting and it was only then that Elizabeth told Mary of the protocols. Mary laughed and tried to slap Beth but she kept her distance. "You'll keep my pet,"

Their conversations had slowly taken on a more loving tone, which neither of them noticed.

Mary stopped and Beth almost bumped into her, "You go first I think," she said. Elizabeth squeezed passed her, face to face, stopped, kissed her and felt up under her dress, Mary didn't resist and returned her kiss. "I want to see what you do if you are confronted by a stranger?"

Mary raised Beth's dress and insert her hand into her knickers and slowly started to rub her mound, "But you're no stranger," She was told.

"Lucky you then," and Mary continued to kiss and fondle her, teasing, going fast and then slow.

Elizabeth's breathing was racing now as she felt another orgasm approaching

She rested a hand on the wall opposite her and opened her legs. "OH, OH, OH, Yes babe," and she came, shaking, her knickers wet and sticky.

Mary was smiling as she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them noisily.

"What are we unleashing on the lesbians of this world?"

Mary smiled and kissed her. "Sssshhhhh sweetie and keep going,"

Elizabeth continued on their journey. Not meeting any more strangers, they arrived at the Grotto. It was Octagonal in shape and there were two sets of benches on six of the sides on one wall was a set of toys or tools, depending on your definition. In the center of the room was a raised platform and a padded cross that could be either stood upright or laid on its back. This particular afternoon it was upright.

The room was almost full, and the girls found some space. The lights were not bright, but bright enough to see. Soon a woman appeared and introduced herself as Carol. A nice-looking woman, with a full mound of hair and her black straight hair, reached down to her backside. Her breasts were firm and her nipples pierced and full. She started to tell everyone what was going to happen next.

"This next part of our session is for those of you who are new to the world of women lovers, hands up those of you who have only had 2 or 3 lovers," She hesitated then said "today," Everyone laughed.

"Hands up those who have only had 1 or 2 lovers ever," Beth put Mary's hand up. "Here is a game one, yes you in the short red dress, yes you, what's your name sweetheart," Mary was backing off at 100 mph but it was too late, she had seen and Beth giggling told everyone, "Call her Maria," Mary was sending daggers back at Beth as she walked onto the stage.

"OK Maria, we'll call you anything you like, just not late for breakfast hey," Carol held onto her hand and said she will love it. "Nothing will go, wrong sweetie,"

Carol then started to ask 'Maria' some questions before telling her what is going to happen next.

"So Maria who is your friend who dobbed you in?"

"That's Beth,"

"So is Beth in trouble?" She asked.

"OH Yeah, big time,"

Carol continued, "so, no lovin later on then?" The whole room was laughing

Mary shook her head, "Nope, not now,"

"Well here is the good news Maria, you are going to get your rations this afternoon even if your friend Beth is going to miss out," again the room erupted in laughter.

"This is what is going to happen, we are going to blindfold you and you are going to be restrained on the old St Andrews Cross here, legs wide apart as we all like them to be, and you are going to judge who is the best muncher from 5 different young ladies all of whom have a more mature full-time partner. Each woman will have 3 minutes to sample you, then we will ask you on a scale of I to 5 how you rate them, 1 being not so good and 5 being orgasmic. They too will be blindfolded, we don't want your good looks to influence how they perform,"

There was a lot of cheering and clapping, everyone was having a lot of fun. Mary would be too if she wasn't the center of attention.

"Just to titillate the rest of us, these other ladies will be naked, The lady you feel is the best 'muncher' will take you to a private room for a complete session, just in case you hadn't cum by the end of the show." Again the laughter was loud. Mary shook her head. "I'm a quick cummer," She told Carol.

"Is everybody ready?" And the whole audience yelled yeah.

"OK, Number one is 32 yo married to her partner who is 57 yo, they have been married for 12 years, well together for 12 years." Number 1 you have 3 minutes give it your best effort babe.

The crowd roared and encouraged her, Elizabeth sat there her eyes glued to Mary and she began to wonder if she might have gone too far.

Mary was stuck in a daze, torn between loving the sensations but not loving being the center of it all.

Time moved slowly as each contestant came, ate Mary for 3 minutes and stood on stage, still blindfolded.

It was contestant number 4 that would have horrified both Mary and Sally if they knew what was happening, or that the other was there. She was introduced as a university student of 18 with her partner of 41, they had been together for 2 years.

Mary didn't join the dots, why should she? Sally knelt before her mum ran her fingers up her legs, found her mound pulled aside her thong and started to bring this mystery guest off. She tried everything, sucking on her clit and sucking her labia into her mouth. Burying her tongue deep into her, she was certain she was close, but nothing happened within her 3 minutes.

Once it was all over the audience was clapping and cheering, laughing and carrying on. It was noisy and Mary was surprised by the welcoming appreciation she received, the 5 contestants were all lined up on the stage, still blindfolded and Mary was released from the cross. She removed her blindfold and looked at the 5 naked women who had just eaten her but none had made her cum. She blushed and told Carol that although she was nervous she loved it. That was the first time she had had a woman between her legs and she loved it. The ooohhhssss and aaaaawwwwssss from the crowd was reassuring. Mary said that they were all very good, number 1 was extremely good and with a bit more time she could have came. Numbers 2 and 3 seemed to be rushing it. The number 4 was divine, she was gentle but firm and she could spend hours with her. Number 5 was good too but if I had to choose I would say number 4.

Sally recognised her mother's voice the moment she spoke, she went into a catatonic state, realising what she had done, she never heard another word about what was being said, she turned and left the stage before the commentary was finished.