The Beat Pt. 06

Story Info
Sally comes out to her mum, she kind of had to.
5k words
4.64
5.3k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

The Beat -- Pt 06

The continuing story of Mary Houghton a married middle-aged woman and the exploration of her sexuality. How she copes with finding her true self, and how she deals with her husband and 3 children. How she finally came to accept who she really is.

There is no underage sex as per Lit policy and guidelines.

This is an original work of fiction by the author, and nobody is real.

Please leave a comment and a rating, preferably a nice comment and a good rating.

**WARNING**

There is some not-so-accidental incest in this Chapter if that offends you then 'look away now'.

Sally went running into the arms of her lover 41-year-old Jennifer Watkins, a senior accountant for one of the State's largest accounting firms. She was hyper-ventilating and Jennifer had to slap her face twice to get her to breathe normally and tell her what had happened. Jennifer has always allowed Sally to participate in such events as group play, she told her it helps her to expand her knowledge.

"What happened, babe?" She asked while holding onto her arms, shaking her.

Sally tried to tell her but couldn't. She kept shaking her head. Tears streamed down her face. The older woman helped her young lover get dressed and then took her into a side room and closed the door.

"Now tell me what happened." She demanded.

"My mum is out there," She exclaimed in horror. Then hid her face in her hands and continued to cry hysterically. She felt mortified. Jenny put her arm around her and pulled her into her body, trying to think of the right words to say.

"Your mum is out there, oh my god, did she recognise you?"

"You don't understand,"

"Babe, I know you haven't told them yet and I haven't pushed you on that. But you would have to explain who you are to your parents sooner or later. It just so happens you don't have to worry now about bringing up the discussion," She tried as best she could to put it all in a positive light. Not fully understanding what Sally was saying.

Sally pushed her away and looked into her eyes with a fierce look of complete confusion.

"You don't understand, do you?"

"Yes I do, your mum saw you naked munching on a complete stranger in public," Jenny said to her.

Sally shook her head, "You don't understand, Jen. She didn't see me, she was blindfolded,"

"Oh, ...... OH FUCK!!!" and she pulled Sally into her tightly as she began to cry again. Stroking her hair. "Oh, baby, OH my, Shit, fucking hell almighty,"

Sally was crying inconsolably, there was a knock on the door and Jennifer told them to go away. The Duty Manager was alerted when Sally left the room so quickly and unexpectedly.

"It's Linda McRoberts here, I'm the Duty Manager, is everything all right? Is there something I can do to help?"

"Thank you, Linda, we just need a little time," Jennifer told her.

"I will stay down here and let you know when the area is empty," She told them.

"Thank you, Linda," Jennifer replied.

Jennifer racked her brain to find words to help, she tried to find the emotions from within to help her young lover. How would she feel if it was her and her mum? She shuddered at the thought. She slowly began to understand the sense of fear. How the fuck did this happen, she blamed herself for allowing Sally to do such things, they should have just stayed home and did the domestic things they do on occasions. Slowly, she started to comprehend the gravity of the situation. She too began to cry.

"We will get through this Sal, together, like we always do,"

There was another knock on the door, "It's Linda again, may I come in, please."

Jennifer got up and opened the door. The room was still in semi-darkness, the lights were dimmed down to their lowest setting. Linda spoke, "May I turn the lights up a little?"

"Yes of course," replied Jen.

Linda was what the straight world would call a stereotypical butch lesbian. She was short, with a full figure, her short hair cut in a style that was at best described as androgynous. She was a no-nonsense type of person, highly intelligent, level-headed, calm in most circumstances and completely reliable. A quick thinker in a crisis and her gut feeling was this could be a crisis starting to unfold. If not for the club, then definitely for this young woman. She had brought a box of tissues and a couple of bottles of water. Jenny smiled and thanked her.

"I know it isn't anyone's business but your own, but several of the women were genuinely concerned for you," Linda stated. "You left in a hurry,"

She sat down on the other side of Sally. "Was it something that someone said to you that scared or worried you? You know we have a zero-tolerance policy as far as bullying and or abuse goes, we will support you 100% if someone has overstepped the line.

Sally shook her head.

She gently smiled and asked for the member's name. Jennifer produced her gold membership card and Linda sat there, reading the name and immediately put two and two together. She knew who the guests were in the club that day, it was after all her job to know. She knew about the earlier incident with a Mary Houghton and now her daughter Sally had been engaged with her but neither of them knowing who the other party was until it was over and somehow, she found out. Most likely when she spoke.

Linda closed her eyes and then signalled to Jennifer to speak in private. They got up to leave but Sally clung to Jennifer's hand, not wanting to be alone. Linda nodded, stopped for a second or two and decided to speak openly in front of sally.

"Sally Houghton and Mary Houghton are here together today, but not together. Mother and daughter. Both happened to be in the Grotto when a very unsavoury situation took place. These are things that can't be predicted, unfortunately. Sally, only you know how you are feeling, so I won't insult you by saying something so trite as 'I know how you're feeling' because I don't. What do you want to happen from here on? If you ask us for help, we will help you but we won't interfere. I can recommend an excellent psychologist for you to talk to,"

Sally sat there, she had stopped crying, she held onto Jenny's hand, looked at her, and then hugged her. "I don't know what to do?" She stated.

Linda took hold of Sally's hand and got her to look at her. "I am no expert when it comes to these sorts of situations, but this I do know, there is a reason why you didn't know your mother had a girlfriend or she didn't know you had a girlfriend. You need to think about why you didn't tell her,"

"I just couldn't find the courage, I was so scared of what she would say and do,"

"She is your mum, and these days, 99.9% of parents love their children no matter what."

"Then you have to reconcile what happened here today, don't dwell on it but think it through and talk to Jennifer, about everything. From what I have seen you two are very close, lean on each other. As I said it is none of my business and I'm no expert, but that's how I see it,"

Jennifer reached across and squeezed her hand, her way of saying thank you.

"What I suggest you do, is gather your thoughts down here before coming up for air. If you like you can stay here until they leave and I will send someone for you," They both nodded. Linda got up half smiled and left them to it.

Jennifer pulled sally onto her lap. Sally put her arms around her shoulders, and kissed her, "Thank you, Jen,"

"For what?" She asked in return.

"For holding me tight and not letting me go," she kissed her older lover once more, with vigour. "I know I can be an insecure pain for you,"

"Insecure yes, a pain, not so much. I do understand you, more than you realise I think,"

Sally worked her hand under her T-shirt and felt her warm smooth skin under her bosoms and went on to cup one of them.

Jen let out a soft moan, "Babe, are you sure you really want to do this, after what has just happened?"

"Jen, you should feel my panties, sweetheart,"

Sally cupped a boob and run her thumb around her nipple, knowing how sensitive they were. Jennifer took a deep breath and laid back on the bench, pulling Sally on top of her. Sally lifted Jen's T-shirt and started to suckle on a nipple. Jen was lost to everything else going on around her, as Sally let her legs fall on either side of Jennifer's as they began to grind each other into submission. Jennifer went in search of the hem on sally's dress, wanting to pull it up over her backside, but it was stuck between them and Sally was trying her hardest to undo Jen's jeans. Her suckling got louder as she slurped from one breast to the other. Sally was panting and wanting more of her lover. She stopped and stood up then quickly pulled off her blouse and skirt, leaving herself in just her underwear. Jennifer looked at her gulped and smiled, as she took her T-shirt off over her head and pulled down her jeans and then her knickers. Then laying there naked she asked once again, "Are you sure you feel ok with this?"

"Oh for fuck sake Jen," She said raising her voice, "I am all but naked, you are laying there with your legs wide open and you choose now to ask such silly questions, oh babe, YES I feel good about it. Just let me fuck you, you know you want me too,"

Jenny smiled and held out her arms to welcome young Sally into her embrace. She let her hand fall and touch Sally's mound, all smooth and wet, hot and her aroma sent Jenny into a frenzy of lust. Her fingers found the waistband of Sally's panties as she slipped her hand into them, they were wet, sticky with her juices, "Oh Sal, why are you so worked up babe, I didn't realise munching on your mum would get you so randy,"

"I have been for a short while," she replied as she took her panties down and undid her bra, her small B-size boobs were a turn-on for Jen, one of the many things that attracted her to her much younger lover. Sally climbed on top of her lover and positioned her mound that she keeps smooth and tight for her and she placed herself on top of the larger wet mound, full of tangles and matted with secretions from the short period of talking and fantasizing. Sally slowly lowered herself onto her and started to move her small body as her lover closed her eyes and moaned quietly, savouring the sensations that young Sally brought to her womanly core. Sally was in command now. Their relationship was one of reversing roles. During the time they were together, it had always been this way. Out of the bedroom, Jennifer ruled, almost to a point of sadistic pleasure, but once in the bedroom, it was Sally who commanded her much older lover. She made demands and Jennifer obeyed.

"Talk to me Jen, how does it feel?"

"Oh....... Baby, stop teasing and bring me off, please sweetheart, I am begging you," She answered.

"Tell me how my mum would have felt, feeling an 18-year-old girl lapping on her wet choochie,"

"She would have been in heaven, if she could have grabbed your head she would have guided you so your rigid tongue found its way into her deep dark cunt, sucking up her juices, she would be pleading for you to take her arse with your fingers, she would have been ready to collapse at your feet, ...........OH BABE I'm cumming, keep going, oh oh oh....AAAAARRRRRGGGGG," as she thrashed about feeling her climax racing from deep within her.

Jennifer arched her back off of the bench while holding the slight, slim body of Sally onto her mound, feeling their labia mingling feeling Sally massaging her hidden pearl with her hand feeling her juices flow, so freely and she loved it. She had trained this young one so well.

She opened her eyes and saw the beauty in this young plain looking woman, once again she had proven her theory correct. The most enjoyable lovers had been the young girls who were so shy and inexperienced that teaching them to become more socially active, to become her lovers, to train them so they knew how to bring joy forth from her aging body. All of the so-called 'lipstick lesbians', or the so-called 'femme's' who think they are good-looking and think they can have any woman they choose, she found them all to be boring and completely inept as lovers.

Now there was another adventure for her, she wondered about the effect of her tasting her mother and how will she handle that.

"How do you intend to let your mum know about today," Jennifer asked her.

"I am not sure, I think she will be more shocked than me. Once I got over the shock and realisation of what happened, I remembered how good it felt, while I was down there, doing her I swear she was so close, just another minute and I would have had her screaming I am sure of it. She did taste so good, much like you. It must be your ages I think," She said as she giggled.

She looked into Jenny's eyes and kissed her sweetly.

"You have recovered very quickly, my love. Another of your redeeming features," Jenny told her.

Sally looked at her, smiled and turned around offering her rear end to her lover, "Nice and hard my love, fuck me with your tongue, nice and hard," as she pulled her cheeks apart exposing her rosebud, letting Jennifer know what was expected of her. Jenny didn't disappoint her, working her tongue from her rosebud back into her inner core, pushing a finger into her tight juicy pussy, then her tongue into her anus, she worked it hard and fast. Sally was completely captivated by it all, panting, moaning, almost crying, but this time with pleasure, not shock.

Jennifer brought her a climax twice in succession, the juices ran down her thighs and Jen licked them up. Willingly, lovingly kissing her pink star and her folds as she did so. Sally lay on her stomach, giggling with delight.

"OH my god, you are so fucking good to me," She told her.

"Yes I am, aren't I?" Jennifer replied. They lay there just snuggling each other when a gentle rap a tap tap came upon the door.

Jennifer answered meekly, "Yes,"

A voice told them that Linda would like to see them in her office.

"Thank you, give us a couple of minutes and we'll be right up," Jennifer answered.

They started to get dressed, Jennifer taking Sally's panties from her and tucked them into her pocket, Sally smiled, she had become used to going commando when with Jenny. She asked if she should bother with a bra, Jenny nodded and their roles reversed just like that.

They made their way to see Linda who welcomed them warmly into her office.

She asked straight away, "How are you feeling Sally?"

Sally smiled and Linda could tell they had been 'busy' supporting each other. "That's good," She handed Sally a business card for Dr Hannah Morgan. If ever you want to speak to someone about what happened, "She is a gold member as well here. Comes highly recommended," Linda told her.

"The other party left half an hour ago, so the club is at your disposal," she told them.

Jennifer looked at sally and told her, "Let's have a quiet drink in the library before eating upstairs again, OK"

"Mum will have my dinner on the table at 6, so I should go, shouldn't I?"

Jennifer looked at her, "Are you sure babe?"

Sally nodded looked at her and said, "Yep I am sure,"

"In that case, I'll get you home in time for dinner," she told her.

"But we still have time for a drink, don't we?"

"On the house," said Linda and handed Jennifer two drink tokens.

"Oh thank you, you are so sweet," She was told.

"Tell my wife that," she replied.

"I am certain she knows that," Sally told her.

Linda smiled and nodded, "Yes she does, I'm blessed to have her in my life,"

Jennifer smiled at the lovely sentiment expressed. "I know that feeling Linda," As she looked at Sally. Sally blushed and dropped her head in embarrassment.

They joined hands and headed off to the bar for their late afternoon or early evening drink.

It was 5 minutes to six when Sally walked in the front door. She heard the TV on in the lounge, on a music channel, it was turned up loud, her mum and Angie were singing in the kitchen as Angie was setting the table. So she stood at the kitchen door and just watched the typical Friday evening.

Sally waltzed in and joined in the singing. A golden oldie from Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer. Her mother turned to her and smiling said, "Just us girls tonight, you're dad has had to fly to Sydney at short notice, and Charlie is staying over at Ryan's house, he has an early game tomorrow and Ryan's dad is going to take him since dad's not here,"

"Oh Beauty, a movie night then," Sally said.

"Yeah," came the roar from Angie, "One of Steven King's movies," she asked.

"No way," said mum, "I don't want you screaming in the middle of the night and coming into my bed,"

"I don't do that any more mum, when was the last time I did that?" Angie asked innocently.

Sally and her mother looked at each and then turned to Angie, "Like a couple of months ago," she was reminded.

"That was different, I was feeling sick," She answered them. "Stop picking on me,"

Mary went into the lounge to turn the music down.

Sally laughed and whispered to her little sister, "You were not sick, you were jilling most of the night,"

Angie pushed her sister away, "Was not, that is you,"

"You were so and I don't need to remember,"

"Shut up you, or I'll tell,"

Sally stood there glaring at her little sister. "Go on then, dare ya,"

Their mother came back into the room and asked, "Dare her to do what? Don't you go getting her into trouble?"

"Who Moi, never mummy dearest," Sally said all the while egging her sister on.

Angie looked at her big sister and casually walked over to where her mum was busy dishing up their meals, "Get out from under my feet Angie, I'll burn you if you're not careful,"

Then Sally chipped in, "Yes Angie, stop being a PIA,"

"Watch your mouth, Sally Anne, you aren't too old to go over my knee you know," her mother reminded her.

"ooohhhh promises promises," Sally taunted her mother.

Mary Houghton stopped and looked at her eldest child, "What on earth has got into you child? Have you been drinking?"

"Yes, I had a couple with some friends this afternoon," She answered.

"Well, it is giving you some false impressions of your capabilities my girl,"

Angie looked over at her sister and behind her mother's back, flipped her big sister the bird and poked her tongue out at her.

Mary mistook the glare that Sally gave her little sister into thinking it was for her.

"Sally, what on earth has got into you?"

"Sorry nothing, you intercepted that look, it was meant for the little one hiding behind you," She told her mum.

"Even so, that isn't you, well normally it isn't," She looked at her daughter and saw a nervousness about her.

Finally, dinner was served and they all sat down and began to eat. Sally asked about her father's whereabouts. Her mother looked at her.

"I told you, he had to fly to Sydney, a last-minute thing about some conference. He only found out at lunchtime that he had to go. I told you all this earlier. How many drinks did you say you had?"

"Just a couple,"

She looked at her sister and gave her a smile, then turned to her mother across the table.

"Mum, I have to tell you something."

Angie's mouth dropped open and the look in her eyes was saying something that Sally couldn't interpret.

Mary kept eating and said, "OK, what is it?" She looked up and saw the tension between her daughters. "What's going on?"

"The other day you asked me about going on a date and I ssshhhusssed you off, remember,"

"You mean the date that wasn't a date with the big limo and the late dinner at an expensive restaurant, that date," She said with a smile.

"Yes that one, you asked about the person, well the boy actually," Sally continued. She had put down her knife and fork and held her head in her hands. Her sister came over to her and hugged her.

Mary looked up and put her own knife and fork down. Thinking the worse was about to come out. I bet she's pregnant was the only thought she had.

Arking
Arking
351 Followers
12