The Beat Pt. 07

Story Info
A Mothers journey, her daughter comes out.
4.1k words
4.68
5.7k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
341 Followers

The continuing story of Mary Houghton a married middle-aged woman and the exploration of her sexuality. How she copes with finding her true self, and how she deals with her husband and 3 children. How she finally came to accept who she really is.

There is no underage sex as per Lit policy and guidelines.

This is an original work of fiction by the author, and nobody is real.

Please leave a comment and a rating, (preferably an honest but nice comment and a fair rating.) your feedback helps us and motivates us.

***WARNING***

This story contains Mother/Daughter and sister/sister incest if that offends you then 'look away now'.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Mary looked across the table at her eldest daughter she knew or thought she knew what had happened that afternoon. Even now reliving the experience her core began to leak, and she shifted in her chair. Looking at her daughter, she began to speak, "You do know that what happened between you and Jennifer when you first consummated your relationship, was illegal," She told her.

Sally looked at her Mum, "Technically, yes, but it wasn't tacky and I was more than a willing participant," She told her.

"That doesn't matter in the eyes of the law. Best we get our stories straight before we tell your dad, he most likely won't do the maths right away, but at some point, he will and we best have the same answers, including Jennifer," Mary was deadset serious.

"Mum, you have taught me never to lie, no matter what. So we need to find a way to tell Dad so he doesn't ask too many questions," Sally told her Mum. She looked her straight in the eyes and said matter of factly, "I won't lie,"

Mary reached over and hugged her daughter and Sally threw her arms around her Mother, they were in a tight embrace. Sally kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear. I wasn't meant to be overtly sexual but to Mary in her current state, it was. She moaned and pulled her tightly into her and felt her small perky boobs, against her, her nipples erect and stiff, poking into her mother's more ample mammary glands. Mary shuddered slightly as an electric shock ran through her. Sally slowly withdrew from their embrace and held her mum at arm's length.

"I think I just gave you a small climax, didn't I," Sally told her with a smile on her face. As she repositioned herself onto her mother's lap, sitting with her legs apart and facing her. Looking into her eyes she kissed her mum's forehead. She leaned forward and whispered into her mum's ear, "Mum, I enjoyed what happened today. At first, it threw me and I freaked out, but I have had time to think about what happened and how I was feeling deep inside and the more I thought about it," She hesitated, not knowing if she should let her inner desires be known, "I got so aroused, I couldn't believe it, I want to take this further?"

Mary's breathing was coming in fast short spells as her body was screaming out for more but her brain was on guard against such feelings. "No Sally, I can't, honestly sweetheart, I just can't," She then rested her forehead against Sally's chin and instinctively looked down her blouse. Her daughter wasn't wearing a bra. Those perky tits and those nipples told Mary that her daughter was truly aroused.

Raising her head, she wet her lips and made a decision. "I think I will need to take care of myself, but thank you for the offer," Mary told her and kissed her lips.

"I know, I will be too but as a suggestion, why don't you call your friend up, the one who took you to the club today and spend the night with her?" For some reason, she found it too hard to call her mum's friend a girlfriend.

Mary looked at her daughter and wondered where her shy young innocent daughter went. Sally stood up and raised her skirt to reveal a pantyless mound, glistening with excitement. Mary dare not reach out to it for fear of not being able to say no. She knew what would come from it, there were her other children to consider and her husband. Her raw sexual desires had to be contained. And they were.

She looked at the fleeting sight of her daughter's pussy and moved her to one side. "Yes, I just might do that, she did offer to host me for a sleepover," She told her daughter.

"Not sure you'll be getting much sleep," Sally replied, smiling as she said it.

"Oh hush up you, before I lose my nerve. What will Angie say?" She wondered aloud.

"Nothing, because by the time she gets up, you'll be out shopping or something like that," Sally told her mum as she finished her orange tea. "Besides she'll be pestering me for some more details of my love life,"

Mary quickly texted Beth, 'Is the sleepover offer still good?'. Within two minutes her phone rang. Mary answered it as soon as it started to vibrate. She had it on silent in the evenings so as not to annoy anyone who was sleeping. Sally put her cup in the sink and left the room to her mum.

Beth could hardly contain her excitement, "Hell yeah, what happened?" She asked. "I'll tell you once I get there, you're on South Terrace aren't you?" Mary quickly replied.

"Yes. 418 in the Rose Building on the corner of Morphett Street. How long will it take you?" She asked.

"Leaving now so if the traffic isn't too bad, about twenty minutes," Mary told her.

"I'll be waiting, I can't believe you are coming over, Oh My God, this is so good, hurry," Elizabeth told her.

Mary turned around and found Sally texting someone, Jennifer her mother thought. "I'm off, take care and thank you," She kissed her daughter on her head. Sally looked up at her mum, smiled and said to her, "It will be all right, so enjoy yourself,"

Mary's smile was a nervous one. What had transpired that evening that whole day had changed the way she felt about herself. Sure she knew or she felt she was doing wrong, but she also knew that it was right for her mental state. She would work it all out with Paul one day, but for now, she was going to enjoy herself. No sooner had she thought all that than she worried about her sexual desires for Sally, there was no mistaking what her body thought of the idea, and how so tempted she was to reach out for her glistening mound with its landing strip and those perky boobs and nipples. She brought herself back to concentrate on the road.

Sally was texting Jennifer and telling her all that had gone on, everything, every little detail, including offering herself up to her mum. How turned on she was and would have had her mother in an instant if she had let her. The rejection hurt a little, she told her, but that it made her all the more determined to succeed. She took control of the situation and instructed Jen to pick her up for lunch tomorrow. She then sent her off to bed demanding she, bring herself off with just her fingers and send her a short video of her orgasm.

Sally felt well pleased with how things had gone as she headed off to her shared bedroom with Angie. Knowing that Ang would be fast asleep after playing with herself, as was her custom of late. She entered their bedroom and true to form there was a hint of sexual endeavour still lingering in the air, Ang was laying on top of her bed, her PJ pants still half exposing the top of her mound, Sally got up close to her and drew in a deep breath. She quietly moaned and Angie stirred. Sally backed away quietly as she stripped off but couldn't find her PJs. She pulled back her covers, they were not in her bed, she looked under the pillows, not there. She thought hard shrugged and went to get a fresh pair from her drawers when she was hit from behind with a pair of strong-smelling PJ pants. She turned around and watched as Angie lay on her bed, her PJ top now unbuttoned exposing her hard nipples on top of her cute little boobies. Sally smiled. "I wondered how long it would take you to become more than just inquisitive," Sally slowly walked back towards her bed. Kneading her perky tits and pinching her nipples. Reaching her bed she lay down upon it, she told Angie to come to her.

Sally showed Angie just what to do to please her. Angie lay on top of her big sister as Sally slowly edged her downwards, the look on Angie's face was one of nervousness but also she had that look of excitement one has when starting a new venture. Sally's hands were resting on her sister's shoulders as she opened her legs for her. She whispered to her to take her time, to use all of her tongue, from the tip to the flat and not to be scared to explore, to taste, to use her fingers. "I will guide you, by the time Monday comes around you will be able to seduce any of your friends. Confidence is everything, so make me cum Angie baby,"

Sally then put her hands into her sister's hair, and pulled gently, leading her this way then that way. "I little harder, OH yeah," she cried out as she put one of her long slender legs around Angie's shoulders and forced her in tighter to her mound.

"Use a finger, sweetie, oh yeah, just like that, oh my god yes," Her moaning was continuous, "Now curl it upwards, hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm yeah, you got it." Sally was giving a vivid set of instructions and Angie loved how her big sister was bucking on her face.

"Push your fingers up against the insides of my clit and rub them back and forth babe, then grab my clit in between your lips and suck on it." Angie was told and she did as she was told as Sally kept pulling on her hair. Guiding her into positions so she could reach the orgasmic mountain top.

Sally began to moan louder, as she felt her tide start to race from deep inside of her, it was coming wave after wave, and she felt it about to explode forth, and as she did she pushed Angie's face onto her core and then let out a cry, as the hot sweet juices came forth from her and Angie just let the juices flow from her sister into her mouth, trying to capture it all. Sally's back was arched as her bum lifted off of the bed.

Soon Sally collapsed back onto the bed, panting. Smiling at her sister "I hope YOU like doing that because you are fucking good at it,"

Angie was nodding as Sally helped her up into her arms. She used her knee to rest against Angie's mound, which now was so warm and slippery as well.

"HHHHHMMMMM, you are ready for some more?" Sally asked her. The glint in Angie's eyes told their own story so Sally just flipped Ang onto her back and pushed her knees up onto her shoulders, exposing all of her tender young pussy for her sister to tease, and toy with.

Sally didn't waste any time, she lowered her mouth to cover her sister's core, and using her tongue she pried open her tender lips and ran her tongue along the full length, from the very top right down to her bottom. Where she momentarily, stopped and flicked her rosebud. Angie stiffened her body, never having anyone ever go there before, but Sally knew how to tease, how to make this young body sing.

She flicked at it a second time but didn't stay there as she ventured back along the very wet and hot pussy, her secretions were already running from her as Sally captured her hidden pearl and again Angie jumped, Sally sucked on it, then nipped at it using her teeth, Angie begged for her to stop, and as soon as she did, she begged her not to stop.

Sally smiled and thought what a beautiful lover she will make for someone. Sally blew on her sister's clit and got her to almost levitate off of the bed,

Looking up from her position in between her sister's thighs, she smiled and told her, "I am going to use my fingers on you sweetie, but I won't spoil you ok, if you want me to stop at any time just say,"

Angie nodded and told her to do it. Her breathing was coming in short pants and Sally noticed the beads of sweat on her brow. She lowered herself back onto Angie's core and kept flicking her clit and sucking on it, for one so inexperienced she was doing remarkably well, most young virgins had cum by now.

She started to work her tongue into her pussy and tasted the juices inside as she moaned and groaned at the impending climax. She then rested her thumb on her pink star and pushed without entering her and at the same time, tried to slide a finger into her front opening.

With the fingers in her pussy, her tongue and mouth working her clit and a thumb pushing against her anus she screamed out as the orgasm raced out of her. Sally took all of her sister's juices and started to clean her up. Licking at her thighs and continuing down her legs. She wiggled and tried to escape her sister's teasing without any luck. Sally told her, "When you have someone you want to impress, you start again, and you'd be surprised by how many times they can cum for you,"

Sally let Angie's legs fall back onto the bed and wormed her way forward, sliding her leg in between her sister's so she could feel her wet shiny mound pushing up against her own. Sally didn't stop, she kept the momentum going, then grabbing a leg of Angie's she opened her up once again and holding her leg high in the air she drove her own wet mound hard against her little sister. Angie grabbed her titties and started pulling on them and humping against her sisters continued thrusting and soon she exploded, followed by Sally. She let go of the leg and slumped forward onto her sister, making certain a nipple was close enough to her mouth and Angie got the message and took to it like a baby suckling for a feed. Sally continued moaning and slowed her movements down, not intending to stop just yet.

Sally smiled at the lust-filled emotions rushing through her body. Angie held onto her head and was trying to breathe normally and told her sister, "Oh wow, I just came again, I never knew you could do that."

"There are lots of things you don't know yet, just take things slowly and in the morning I will wake you like you've never been woken before," Sally told her with a wicked smile on her face. Angie raised her arms and locked her fingers behind Sally's neck, then pulled her down into a warm wet kiss, pushing her tongue into her mouth for the first time. And Sally let her tongue explore her own as their tongues danced inside their mouths and soon Angie was purring and starting to thrust again against Sally's core.

Sally let her younger sister take the lead and encouraged her by relaxing in her embrace. She whispered to her, "Just do what feels right and good for you. I will guarantee it will feel good and right for me," She explained with a grin once more. This time she pushed her down into the bed and kissed her passionately. Sucking on her tongue and matching her movements with her own.

Before long Angie was picking up speed and gasping as Sally laughed and told her how good it felt. Before long Angie grabbed hold of Sally's hips and held onto her as she came for the third time with Sally and the fourth time that evening.

"Oh my God," She was still coming down from her high when she closed her eyes and held onto her teacher of all things erotic and the new world of Sappho. Her eyes closed and she fell into a sleep.

Sally watched and smiled, she too was tired now. Sleep was calling her, she didn't want to go just yet but the lovemaking with her sister had tired her out.

She wanted to call Jenny and tell her about her new adventure with Angie, but looked at the digital clock turning over to 4.13 A.M. She thought waiting until they caught up come lunchtime was wiser.

She rolled off Angie and put her under the covers and crawled into bed next to her. Angie asked, "What about mum?"

"Sssshhhh just sleep sweetie,"

She lay back down and cuddled into Angie, feeling her trim body up against her. Angie wiggled her backside into her mound, Sally nuzzled her neck and heard her moan once more. Their eyes closed. Sleep came swiftly and soundly.

............................................

Mary was in luck the traffic was light. Not so strange for Adelaide at 11.30 P.M. on a Friday. As she drove towards the city and her night of passion, she thought about all that had happened that day. How she had felt that her daughter, unbeknown to her at the time, was so close to bringing her to a climax in front of so many people, all strangers, bar two. Then having her tell her, that she knew she was there and what she had done. On top of all that Sally had come out to her family.

Mary shook her head and thought about Paul, her husband, about sweet innocent Angie, her son Charlie. She thought to herself, am I doing the right thing?

The phone in her jeans started to vibrate, the corner of the phone happened to be resting on her outer labia, and it sent a shooting message to her brain, she tried to dig the phone from her deep pocket and almost ran a red light. Stopping just in time. She answered the phone "How far away are you?" A seductive voice asked her.

"Just stopped at the traffic lights top of ANZAC Highway, another 5 minutes. Where shall I park babe?" Mary answered.

"My code is 052652#418 which will get you into the underground car park, and park in the bay next to my car there. Everything is numbered,"

"Oh Gord, how on earth will I remember that number Beth, I'll call you once I get to the car park," Mary told her. She put the phone on speaker and rested it on her lap as she drove. "Ok, I'm here now what was that number again?" She asked.

"When you get to the boom gate just press the speaker button and then 418," Elizabeth instructed her. Mary did all that and then the boom gate rose to let her into the underground car park. Mary found the car park space easy enough and got out of the car, locking it she looked down at her phone and found she had lost the connection, she wandered around looking for a lift or a stairwell.

The scene was right out of every movie where the female victim was alone in a lonely empty carpark, a flickering light above a doorway leading to her escape. Noises of a car door slamming and voices fading away, and some laughter. She looked around and walked slowly towards the doorway that said 'Lifts'.

Once inside the lift area, there were four to choose from all waiting in the B1 carpark. She climbed into the nearest one and hit the number 4.

The ride was smooth, quiet and swift. The doors opened onto a landing, she walked out to the corridor and looked for an apartment number. Unlike a hotel, there were no directions, so seeing apartment number 401 she headed away from there. Elizabeth was standing in her doorway waiting, smiling. She greeted Mary with a hug and a kiss "What kept you?" She asked.

"I got here as fast as I could," Mary replied.

Elizabeth closed and locked her door and taking Mary's hand took her into her lounge room or living area. "Fancy a drink?"

"Hhhmmm, yes please, cold and sparkling if you have it?" Mary inquired.

"I gather you don't mean lemonade?" Beth teased her. "Because if you do, I'll have to go out and get some,"

Mary laughed at her and watched as she bent over, her head buried inside the fridge. Pulling out two bottles and offering a choice of either a French Champagne or a local Brown Bros Moscato.

"I haven't had a Moscato for ages that will be nice, thank you. I like sweet things," Mary told her as she walked up behind her and ran her hands over her firm cute backside.

Mary wanted to show her that she wasn't as nervous as she was. That her heart wasn't pounding as it actually was, and she felt strange about being there with her. Knowing she would be, for the first time sharing a bed with another person other than her husband.

Elizabeth was no fool, she poured the sweet-tasting Moscato into their glasses, looked at Mary, smiled, said "Chin, Chin," and took a sip.

"Come, let's sit, get comfy, and talk," Leading her to a small lounge, she pulled over a coffee table for their drinks and sat down, then patted the seat next to her. "Tell me what's on your mind, and if you are having second thoughts, please say so. Nothing is going to happen that you don't want to happen," Elizabeth told her. Looking at her over the rim of her glass as she took another sip.

Arking
Arking
341 Followers
12