The Beat Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary sat back, in a classic defensive pose, first taking a mouthful of wine, holding it in her mouth, letting the finest sparkling sweet white wine on the planet slowly find its way down her throat, she savored every bubble, her taste buds were assaulted, and she loved it. She put the glass down and folded her arms. Then spoke.

"I believe in being honest about things. You will be the only other person I have spent a night with besides my husband. I'm kind of scared, kind of worried. What if something goes wrong?"

Elizabeth had been in this same situation on more than one occasion, having a beautiful MILF in her apartment only for her to get cold feet at the last minute. She tried her hardest to disguise her own disappointment. She was mostly successful.

"Let us just talk tonight, shall we? I don't want you confused, scared, worried and getting cold feet all the time," Beth told her. "You enjoyed today didn't you, even finding out about your daughter. Even you told me, well you told everyone actually that she was the best of the group at what she did,"

Mary was nodding and gave a sly smile as her memory took her back to that moment when she was so close to an orgasm. She closed her thighs. Elizabeth saw it, rested a hand on her knee and smiled at her.

"That good huh?"

Mary blushed at the thought of her daughter at her mound enjoying licking a stranger in public.

"Tell me what thrilled you most today. Being tied up, or being munched on by so many young women, or being in public or was it finding out it was your daughter?"

Mary blushed once more, before thinking about it, "All of the above," She finally said and laughed along with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth took hold of her hand, kissed it and said to her in the silliest of voices, "You're terrible, Muriel," They both fell about laughing.

Mary had just taken another little sip and the wine was spilling out of her nostrils as she laughed. "I haven't heard that saying for ages, Toni Collette, wasn't it?"

"I'm not sure, but Muriel's Wedding was a great movie to watch, so many one-liners. 'Wait till she's finished her orgasm'," They both laughed harder this time.

Mary felt more relaxed now, she turned and looked at Beth, leaned in and kissed her. It was a deep, passionate kiss, one of longing, of desire, of lust.

Mary stood up and pulled Elizabeth to her feet, "Kiss me like you did today,"

Beth did just that, she returned the lust-filled kiss, as she grabbed Mary's backside and she whispered to her, "Stop fucking teasing me and stay here tonight, please," There was almost a tear in her eye.

Mary held her tightly, kissed her again and told her. "Take me to bed baby,"

12