The Beautician

Story Info
Older woman loves submissive girl.
4.4k words
4.25
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the Arcade, Diana Sedleigh was aware that she drew the glances of several male passers-by.

The eighteen year old redhead was wearing clothes that were tight-fitting and revealing, a raw silk red shirt and tight black jeans.

Her hair was tidy, but that was all it was, just hair. No style! Nothing!

Looking for the beauty salon that she had been told about by the girls at work.

Then she saw it at the far end of the Arcade. Above the door in slender gilt script ran a legend: Iris Geddes. Hair & Beauty Salon.

As if arriving at a decision, the young girl opened the door and entered. The little shop was smartly appointed.

Diana stood at the counter for a moment as a middle-aged woman came from the back of the shop and approached her.

A woman Diana found herself immediately attracted to. Long, lustrous shoulder-length black hair, skin a rich olive, sparkling dark eyes, and an expressive red mouth.

The woman looked into Diana's eyes as she spoke and found herself quickly losing herself in their deep-blue depths.

She then extended a well-manicured hand with highly polished fingernails, said, 'Hi. I'm Iris Geddes. What can I do for you?'

'Hello. I'm Diana. Nice to meet you.'

Diana took her hand which was warm and soft, but strong.

The girl was just her type, Iris thought, young and succulent. 'Well, aren't you the cutest one?'

'Do you think you can do anything about my hair? I'm afraid it's rather messy.'

'Come through into the cubicle and get comfortable,' she said as Diana was directed into an empty booth at the back of the shop.

Iris could feel the girl's eyes watching her in the mirror as she helped Diana on with the neck towel. The woman then took a seat opposite her.

Diana found herself overwhelmed by this woman's presence as she leaned forward to examine her hair. Looking at Iris's reflection in the mirror, Diana could not help but admire her looks and figure.

Iris had a stocky build but her weight was so evenly distributed that Diana wouldn't have described her as fat. She had tremenedous breasts and obviously didn't wear a bra, which revealed the full maturity of her figure.

Diana couldn't stop looking at her companion. She was very conscious of the other woman's body covered simply by a long white cotton housecoat that buttoned down in front.

'Are you comfortable?' Iris asked.

'Yes.'

'You have a good head of hair, but you'll need a wash and a scalp massage first, then to shampoo it. We might add some highlights later.'

Diana thought that the woman was only being kind; her hair was terrible; she had not taken very good care of it in the last year or so. She had allowed it to grow too long and untidy.

'I want it a bit shorter,' she said, but was not certain exactly what she wanted.

Diana found herself being tilted backwards with her hair being plunged into a sink.

The hairdresser stood over her and massaged her head with soap and warm water. Iris then poured shampoo onto her hands and went to work on the girl's hair.

With her hands busy during the shampoo, Iris was saying very little. But she was fully aware that Diana was again admiring her in the mirror before them. Iris realised that the young girl had been coming on to her ever since entered the salon. And was now checking her out.

There was something very sensual about Iris's touch which affected Diana's senses as her scalp was eased and teased by Iris's firm hands.

'Keep your head still, please,' Iris admonished.

Diana found herself warming to this lovely woman. Not only phyically, but also to her warm, friendy but stern personality. And then there was her perfume. (Diana didn't know what it was). But it was very arousing.

Iris looked once more into the girl's deep blue eyes, again quickly losing herself in their depths.

Their glances meeting in the mirror, became strangely entangled. Iris was very conscious of the delicate whiteness of Diana's skin. The older woman was looking at the girl closely, gauging her reaction. A scrutinising gaze that so excited the young girl.

For a moment Diana was delightfully conscious of herself.

But she also realised that the admiration was mutual. At last she spoke. 'I wish I had hair like yours, It's so thick and glossy, not like my tangle of straw. In fact, I would love to be you. If only I had your looks and body.'

'Thank you, Diana. you've made my day.'

Iris's hands were now lightly caressing Diana's shoulders and upper arms before giving her a gentle hug.

Well, thought Iris, she would see where it would go. She wondered if a girl of Diana's age would be interested in a mature woman like herself. She knew that some girls got a special thrill in being able to dominate an older woman sexually.

Diana sighed, having been told a number of times she was easy on the eyes, but compared to Iris, she felt herelf to be a fairly plain Jane.

'My breasts are too small,' she sighed.

'No. You look wonderful. Your breasts are the right size for your slim body.'

'Thank you, Iris.'

'You shouldn't put yourself down so much,' the woman was saying. 'You have beautiful milky white skin. You've got both the skin and a youthful figure. After we've fixed your hair, you'll look fantastic!'

She paused for a moment and then went on to say, 'Undo your top button and let's look at you. Your neck and collar-bone are perfect, completely without blemish. And I bet your tits are the same. You have a lovely figure and nothing to be ashamed of.'

Diana had never considered herself to be beautiful, but this woman had boosted her self-esteem tremendously.

A fierce fire was now burning in the older woman's eyes.

Again Diana said, 'I'd love to have your body and your magnificent breasts.'

It was while Diana's hair was drying, and the waving operation was about to begin that Iris remarked: 'I've always had to buy over-sized brassieres. I was always so full-breasted, even when I was a kid.'

'Oh, let me see!' Diana cried impulsively.

This time it was the hairdresser who was a little abashed.

'Let me have a look! I insist!'

'You insist?' murmured Iris,

'Yes. I do insist. Now, come on. Show me. Please!'

Without further hesitation Iris obligingly opened her white cotton coat, revealing two delightful orbs. She wore no bra.

Diana was entranced by the show that Iris was giving her. 'You are big, aren't you?' she gushed.

'I'll say I am.'

'Mmm...' mumured Diana.

Diana was taking in the most voluptuous development that she had yet observed. Big breasts with dark brown extended nipples fully engorged and erect. Her large brown areolae were a lighter shade of brown.

A really great set of tits, thought Diana. The melon-sized mounds.

'Your breasts are incredible! Men love them like that, don't they?'

'Do they?' asked Iris laughing, 'What do you know about men?'

'I know that much anyway,' whispered Diana. 'they like them big!'

'My breasts are really big,' Iris said proudly. And I'm still pretty firm for a 36 year old.'

A full-figured woman with a great broad sculpture and uplift, Diana thought. 'They're marvellous, Iris.'

Stretching out a hand Diana touched each breast, gingerly at first, then more firmly. Her fingers traced the outline of the two areolae. The nipples responded and again became engorged and hard.

Iris put her hand on the back of Diana's head, and pulled her to her exposed chest.

'Could you give one of them a kiss?' Iris asked gently.

Diana eagerly obliged, putting the right nipple into her mouth.

Iris took a deep breath.

'This is so good!' Diana exclaimed.

'It feels wonderful,' the older woman sighed. 'Try using your tongue more.'

Iris slipped her hands behind Diana's head, encouraging her to touch and taste and explore.

Iris then drew Diana towards her face and kissed her lips passionately. Iris's tongue then entered the girl's mouth. And Diana was returning the kiss.

Iris kissed Diana with her open mouth sending a frission through her whole body.

'I've been with enough guys, but never ...'

'but never been with a woman.' Iris said, completing her sentence and giving her another long kiss with tongue.

'No. Not yet.' Diana whispered between kisses. 'But I've thought about it a lot.'

The kisses became more intense.

The world stood still.

Diana put her arms around Iris and pulled her close.

After a short while Iris began washing all the soap from the girl's hair and then using the dryer and a large towel.

Before long Iris had finished with the girl's hair and was helping her up from the chair. 'I'll cut and trim your hair later after it has dried properly.'

And then Iris stood up and said, 'Come with me, Diana.'

xxxx

The young girl looked puzzled and looked around the shop. 'Come with you? Where to?'

'Follow me. I've got a room at the back of the shop. We'll be much more private and comfortable there.'

She took the girl by the hand and led her across the shop to some drapes covering the back wall. She then pushed the drapes aside to reveal a glass door in the wall.

'This is my private place. Go in while I lock up the shop.'

Diana entered and found herself in a one-bedroom flat, fully furnished and carpeted with wall-paper of a floral design of roses. The upholstery, curtains and bedspread were all shades of pink and mauve, beautiful and dimly lit.

The all female room with chintz and lace curtains had a large queen-sized bed with a pastel-coloured bedspread, matching the wallpaper. A large ornate mirror almost covered one wall and reflected much of the room. On another wall, a window looked out onto a small backyard, where night was starting to fall.

A few moments later Iris returned.

'Well, what do you think of my Woman Cave?' she asked.

'The room is beautiful. You are beautiful.' Diana replied.

'Thank you.'

She pulled the girl towards her for a full-blown kiss of her face and lips.

The two women then spent several minutes stroking and caresing each other's shoulders and arms and upper body.

Iris then pushed Diana down on the bed on her back, and then threw herself on top of her.

Iris then quickly removed the cotton housecoat to reveal a stunning matronly figure exposing a lot of flesh, dark underarm hair and white satin panties. Her breasts sagged only a little.

She spread her long shapely legs wide.

'I love showing off myself,' Iris smiled, standing up beside the bed and removing the satin panties.

She stood boldly before the young girl and admired her own naked flesh in the full-length mirror. She was full-figured with wide hips, thick fleshy thighs, and a large round derriere. To complete her alpha-female image she had kicked off her shoes and was now going bare-foot. Her body heat was heady.

Diana put her arms around Iris and kissed her on the mouth. Iris responded by using her tongue to pry open the girl's lips to let her know how much she appreciated her action. They were now kissing and touching in complete abandon.

Diana's hand was moving up Iris's leg. Feeling her up. The woman's breathing became laboured. Feeling her butt and crotch. Diana ran her index finger into the valley of her vulva, and then was jerking with two fingers.

Iris placed two hands on the girl's shoulders for support. Diana was enjoying her own efforts, burying her face between the warm soft orbs as Iris gently pulled her hair.

Desire flowed between them as they moved together as one. Diana's slim body rubbing between Iris's thighs after she had worked her way up her friend's legs with her hands and fingers.

Pausing to rim her naval with her mouth and tongue, and to caress the large round buttocks.

The older woman leaned back and said, 'Touch me down there with your lips.'

Diana took in the smooth olive flesh of her thighs, arms and legs. She tongue-poked her. flicked her with her finger and brought her to orgasm once more with her mouth and tongue as she kissed the full dark bush. Unshaven, it naturally had a very strong odour. A fragrant smell.

The thick triangle of dark pubic hair at the moist junction between her legs. The musky odour of her wet cunt. A heady fragrance. Her crotch aroma. Her labia major very wet. Moist labia lips.

Iris's labia minora and clitoris was protruding beyond the opening of her vagina. Diana was now letting her tongue explore.

Again delicious torture. Bringing her to the brink.

Iris eventually was overwhelmed as she came and Diana's mouth was flooded with her fluid.

Her second orgasm was long with quick convulsions. Her whole body was shaking. Diana took in the smooth olive flesh of her thighs, arms and legs.To taste her flesh. To smell the musky odour of a mature woman.

'Put your finger into me, please.'

Diana began sliding a finger into her companion's anus.

xxxxx

Iris then rolled Diana onto her side, and went on to say, 'Now, it's my turn to look at you.'

Diana gave herself to the moment and allowed herself to be admired. She was pleased to show off her body and pose for Iris's benefit.

The look on Iris's face was enough to let the girl know the woman liked what she saw. Iris pulled the girl against her own body, and began to stroke and knead and tease the girl's nipples with her thumb and forefinger. To butterfly kiss the flesh of her tits. A kiss that started off soft, and then became more urgent. Her mouth on Diana's right nipple. Diana sighed and whispered 'yes! yes!' to the thumb's rhythm.

Soon Iris manouvered Diana back to the bed and the girl felt the woman's breath on her cheek as she kissed her on the neck. Iris started rubbing her thigh against the girl's leg. As the older woman was stronger, she wanted to be in charge and to be the aggressor. She gave Diana a forceful kiss on the mouth.

'I'm going to take off all your clothes. I want to see you naked.'

'Yes, please.'

'I think you're a bit over-dressed,' Iris mused. 'Get your shirt off!'

'Yes sir!'

'Now your bra.'

Diana reached behind her back and unhooked her bra.

'I love being told what to do.'

Iris came forward to help open the girl's blouse and to remove her tiny bra. 'Just as I thought. You have a lithe body and beautiful mammery glands.'

Diana's breasts were of course smaller, but they were perfectly shaped. Iris took in the beauty of firm young bosom. Her small nipples grew hard and pointy.

Iris seemed mesmerised by the milky white pear-shaped breasts with their light pink nipples and mauve areolas.

Iris ran her fingers through Diana's hair, kissed her throat, then moved to her shoulders, then trailed her fingers down to her left breast, and teased the soft flesh of the nipple.

With her other hand she stroked the upper part of Diana's body, feeling it yield to her touch. She felt her bare back, caressing the curve of her spine.

Iris grabbed Diana and swiftly pulled her against her own breasts, kissing her wildly, running her hands up and down the length of the girl and moulded her flesh with a strong hand.

'Such a nice skin, Iris said.'

'Again, thank you.'

'See how pretty you are.'

'Thank you,' murmured Diana abashed.

In addition, the girl had a superb set of legs and a pert little butt which had all the right feminine curves.

Iris's hands explored Diana's tight apple-shaped bottom, her fingers touching, feeling, probing. Rubbing her bottom, feeling their curve, their fullness and her cleft. Stroking her arse, fondling her crease, parting her cheeks. And ran her finger down the cleft and explored gently.

'I love looking and touching and probing girls' bare bums, she said.' Especially young submissive girls, she thought. Iris sighed her fingers pumping.

The girl was contracting in spasms.

'That's so nice,' Diana said, 'don't stop!'

'Diana, I want to touch you!' she said as she moved her hand to the girl's sex.

'Now take off your jeans!'

'Do it for me!'

'You insist.'

'Yes.'

Iris stepped forward and pulled down the tight-fitting jeans to reveal little blue cotton panties and creamy white thighs.

She was most impressed by how cheeky but obedient the young girl was. She knew now that she could get Diana into her complete control.

Iris pushed her hand onto the girl's pleasure, pushing her panties against her vagina. To play with her pubic hair.

Diana spread her legs to give Iris full access. And revealed a sparse covering of golden-red hairs not quite concealing her mound and that really stirred the older woman.

'Oh, how beautiful,' she whispered, running her fingers through the girl's golden-red hair.

'I'm delighted you do not shave.'

'Why?'

'I like a girl to look like a woman down there and not be hairless like an eight year old child. A girl should look like a woman, smell like a woman, and above all, taste like a woman.'

After a moment to get her breath, Iris said, 'A hairy hole gives a woman an aura of mystery, don't you think?'

Iris looked with admiration at the naked girl before her.

She reached out her hand. Her fingers were going slowly at first, then gradually increased in motion, as she moved them in and out of the girl's hole.

Then Diana's whole body went taut, like a coiled spring. She felt herself shaking, her legs felt like jelly, then she was jerking herself on the woman's fingers. Her body went into overdrive as their kisses became deeper and deeper.

'More,' Diana cried. 'Do it more!'

Iris felt the girl's muscles tighten beneath her touch.

Pushing her backward onto the bed. Her body rolling on top of her, pinning her shoulders to the pillow and trapping her beneath her. Iris ran her hands over the girl's bush and again over her well-formed bottom cheeks. Diana's bum was small and tight. Iris's hands sliding all over her rear cheeks, fondling each of the buttocks in turn and then tentatively feeling for her bum crack. Her finger first exploring the hole and then begining gently to probe.

Iris realised that she was quickly driving the girl to the abyss. Taking control, as if she were a man. Feeling the girl surrender to her.

'I love looking at and feeling a girl's tight bottom. It's a fetish that has always turned me on for some reason.'

To mirror the woman's actions. Diana reached out to the globular breasts and touched one of the brown nipples with her fingertips. She found herself kneading the swollen breast, bringing her face closer. Her lips opened and and she put her mouth on the nipple.

'I want you to sit on the side of the bed,' Iris said gently, the touch of her hands between the girl's thighs. 'Now come forward sitting right on the edge. Spread your legs. That's it. Good.'

Iris dropped to the floor to crouch between Diana's open legs. And putting her arms around her thighs, said, 'I want to love you there.'

Iris stuck her tongue into the girl's inner folds after spreading her outer lips, exposing a small but excited clitoris. She probed the entrance with her tongue.

Diana felt wickedly exposed, knowing herself to be wide open before the woman's eyes.

'This is my favourite part.'

Diana spread her thighs wide. Iris ran her tongue across the thin patch of red pubic hair, making full use of her tongue, probing the labia.

Diana felt her desire rising and was grabbing the back of Iris's head with her hands. As Iris moaned and pushed against her, she tongued the moist vulva.

Diana had found her rhythm against the older woman's mouth, breathing in broken gasps now as she writhed in exquisite sex hunger, body hunger. She arched forward saying, 'Yes, yes, yes.'

She jerked several times on the climax. And collapsed back on the bed.

'God, how I needed that!' Diana cried breathlessly. 'You did it beautifully. Thank you.'

'My pleasure. Was it really good?'

'Oh, yes.' Spread-eagled on the bed. 'Do whatever you want with me.'

12