The Beautician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry. I will.'

xxxxx

'I wanna see that big body of yours once more,' said Diana.

Iris rolled on her stomach exposing her lovely bottom to the young girl's gaze. Her big bare bottom spread open, was quite clean and pink in colour. Diana was again eager to feel the shape of her twin globes, to see and probe with fingers. Her anus hole.

'You want me, Diana, don't you?'

'Yes. Very much.'

'Then touch me all over.' Iris even spread her legs in a gesture of invitation.

The two women lay facing each other on the bed. Iris's body was that of a woman half her age with hardly any fat to be seen. Diana was fascinated by the difference between their bodies. Breasts twice the size.

Iris loved flaunting her pear-shaped backside and her vulva covered with a thick mat of dark hair. Diana's caressing fingers exploring her pubic hair. At her crotch, the aroma of her sex was overwhelming.

Her prominent outer pussy lips were thrusting at Diana's mouth. The inner red core. Her clitoris engorged. Sensing that Iris was moving towards a climax, as her whole body got into motion. Iris started to shake and squeeze her legs together.

The older woman moved even closer when Diana's hand reached her crotch and was feeling the hairy flesh.

Diana felt the woman's muscles respond as her fingers ran up the inside of her thigh to reach the thick growth of pubic hair.

Her pubic hair was unshaven and fully covered her outer lips. Diana stroked the coarse hair.

The girl was now playfully taking strands of Iris's pubic hair between her thumb and index finger and was pulling it gently.

'Touch me! Touch me!' Iris pleaded. 'Touch me, make love to me,' she cried. 'I want it so much.'

'Just down a little bit ... put two fingers into me ... harder and faster ... yes, that's it.' Diana pushed her fingers into Iris and started to move them in and out.

'I'm coming.' Iris gasped. 'Push your finger into my bum hole and pump me really hard and fast,' she ordered.

Iris groaned loudly and Diana felt the woman's pubic area vibrate. Iris was now bucking as her whole body shuddered in climax. She began to buck more urgently. Diana felt her shudder and shake. She continued to shake, her juices running and seeping over Diana's fingers.

Delicious torture. To tease and titillate. Bringing her to the brink once more. To stop. To recover. Iris begging to be allowed to come. Urged to suck her. 'Would you like to taste me, Diana?'

'Yes.' The girl managed to get the word past her lips.

To service her orally just as Iris had done her.

To touch the dark, private part with her fingers to part the soft wet folds. Iris was slippery and soft for her entry. As Diana's fingers probed, touched and rubbed the distended clitoris into orgasm. Jerking with two fingers.

'Yes! yes!' Iris cried and raised her hips. 'There! ... There! ... Touch me! ... There.'

'Is that what you want?'

'Oh, yes, Please!'

Iris's third orgasm was long with quick convulsions. Her whole body shaking.

The young girl buried her face in the other woman's crotch and pressed her tongue against the opening.

Her pleasure increased as Iris gently traced the areola around Diana's nipple with her tongue, while cupping the other breast with her hand. Diana loved the sensation of Iris's hands on her body.

Iris then aligned her body with hers. 'Touch and taste me, Diana, please!' Her legs were apart, flaunting it for her.

And now Iris was again straddling the girl on the bed.

Diana felt Iris's mound move against her own.

Her hands thrust to the girl's thighs as they lay naked, entwined on the bed.

They rolled over and Diana lay beneath her companion, her back arching to the pressure of the woman's body against her own.

'You liked that?' Iris asked, 'Didn't you?'.

'Very much.'

xxxxx

Iris then pinched the girl's right nipple very hard, her mouth at her ear.

'Oh, my girl does like this, doesn't she?' Iris whispered.

'Yes, Iris.' Diana moaned.

'My sexy girl is ready to do anything, isn't she?'

'Diana, I want to touch you there once more!' Iris said as she ran her hand up to the girl's moist vagina lips.

'You're so perfect. Look at you!'

Feeling the shape of her clit.

'You want this as much as I do,' said breathing heavily.

A second finger was stretching her. Her fingers were going slowly at first, then gradually increased in motion, as she moved them in and out of the girl's hole.

She used her fingers to spread Diana's labia and pressed her face into the moist folds of the girl's flesh.

Diana's vagina contracted in spasms.

Iris blew air into the girl's vagina and licked her from asshole to clit. While she was sucking on her clit she looked up at her face.

Diana's juices seeped over Iris's finger.

She was now kissing the girl's thighs. She tasted salty.

Lowering her face, her tongue to separate her outer labia, to probe deeper, and taste the moist inner flesh

xxxxx

'The most beautiful object in the world is the nude female form,' Iris was saying. 'Many great artists have been inspired by it.'

At last Iris relaxed and hugged the naked girl to her own body and spooned against her back. Diana could feel Iris's breasts pressing against her back.

'Oh, I needed that,' she whispered in the girl's ear, 'Did the earth move for you?'

'Did it ever.' Diana panted.

'I feel so much love for you. I want you to stay here the night.''

'Yes, please.'

Diana was conscious of how alive and satisfied she felt. This was more than flesh on flesh, she knew, as she snuggled down into the bed. 'Goodnight Iris.'

'Yes, Diana, it has been a very, very good night!'

xxxxx

Copyright Robertodavo 2020

12