The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," I tell her. "Very good. Now, go ahead and start sucking like you do so well."

I don't have to tell her twice. She goes hard and fast, taking it to the back of her throat with each bob of her head.

I let out an "Oh, fuck!" and she just goes harder.

As the tension builds in my balls, my fingers grasp her ass harder and harder. I'm regretting I didn't ask her to take her jeans off before getting into this position.

Finally, she pulls up, gasping for air, drool pouring from her mouth.

"I don't know what the boy was fucking talking about," I say between heavy breaths. "You're a goddamn natural."

"Yeah?" She asks, clearly pleased.

"Yeah. Now come here."

I push her ass forward and she follows my guidance, throwing a leg over me and straddling my lap, my cock resting against the crotch of her pants.

"Let me see those beautiful breasts of yours."

She laughs.

"Is that what you've fantasized about?"

"You have no idea."

"The clasp is in the front, you can undo it yourself."

"Oh no, I want you to reveal yourself to me."

Her hand reaches between her breasts and releases the clasp. She grabs a cup with each hand and throws them back, pushing her chest forward and presenting a truly magnificent pair of tits. They are not large, but perfectly proportioned to her build; round, but tampered into a lovely torpedo point, which become silver-dollar areolas tipped with tiny, hard nipples.

I reach out and cup one in my hand. The skin is silky smooth, the texture firm, the weight pleasing. I'm overwhelmed with the desire to suck the nipple. I can feel the chill that runs through her body the moment my wet tongue touches it. I've been complimented on my boob play by all my partners. I really can't say that I have a special technique. I just enjoy having them in my mouth so much and I guess the sense of joy is contagious. I suck hard around the areola while my tongue rapidly flicks her nipple. I hear her say "fuck..." under her breath. Fucking Brian never did this. Probably just gave both tits one hard squeeze before moving on. She grabs my head with both hands, making sure I stay right where I am. Her fingers run through my hair as I continue on. I cannot seem to get enough of her tit in my mouth. Her nipple is touching the back of my tongue. My lips can feel the milk lobes deep within the breast.

I pull back, gasping for air, then bring my mouth to the other nipple and begin again. This time her "fuck" is more than a whisper. I spend what feels like hours moving back and forth between them. But as she becomes more and more excited, she cannot help but grind her crotch against mine. Her jeans against my bare cock soon become too much.

I pull back from her chest, grab her by the hips and stand us both up. I grab my shirt and rip it off. She stares at me. I am suddenly vulnerable for a moment. She has seen me shirtless before, all those times I have taken her and Lena to swimming holes and pools. But this context is different. She must be pleased with the sight, however, for she smiles. I let my pants and underwear drop fully to the ground.

She reaches down and pops the button of her jeans, unzips them, revealing those candy cane panties, then slides both down to the floor. There she is, Chloe, standing before me in all her glory. And here I am before her, my bare cock practically pulsating in anticipation. We stare into each other's eyes, in shock to realize we have come to this moment we had both long longed for.

We rush forward and begin to kiss frantically, our naked bodies pressed hard against each other. The feeling of her bare abdomen against my cock is divine. Our hands move constantly, trying to feel every inch of one another.

Without a thought, I wrap my arms around her, spin her around, and throw her down onto the couch. She lets out a delighted squeal of surprise. She sits on the couch, her ass just on the edge, brings her feet up to either side, then lets her knees fall to the side, like the gates of heaven opening wide. I stand over her and look down at her teenage pussy, glistening wet. The bright pink stands in sharp contrast to the pale white skin that surrounds it. Her black, neatly trimmed hair grows only on the mound above. It is perfection. I glance up at her face. She is biting her lip, hoping that I approve. I give her a large, reassuring grin before I kneel down before her.

I place my thumb at the base of her labia and move it up slowly, parting the lips to either side. She lets out a moan and liquid starts running down my thumb. I take so much time with this single movement of my thumb, it is almost too slow to see. But at last, I reach the top and the pad of my thumb feels the small bump of her clitoris. She lets out a low moan. I push my thumb gently down and the moan grows louder. The lips of her labia are wrapped around the length of my thumb, which I begin to rotate in a constant motion. Her whole body subtlety gyrates with each circle. I can sense the tension building inside her. I pull my thumb back slowly so only the tip still touches her, then straighten out my pointer finger, which finds her vaginal opening and glides in ever so smoothly.

"Oh-ho...," she whimpers.

I move my thumb and finger together, pulling them back and closer together, then forward, spreading them wide. I marvel at her young pussy that feels so tight just wrapped around my finger. I am breathless at the thought of how it might feel around my cock. Holy hell, I am going to put my cock deep into Chloe's tight teen pussy. Not just in my mind, as I have many times, but in the real world. It is almost impossible for me to comprehend.

Suddenly, her whole body writhes and I realize that I am now hammering my thumb and finger into her pussy at a furious pace. She is letting it happen, but it seems to be overwhelming for her, and we are still building trust. I should not push things so hard, not yet.

I lessen the pace and the force. She calms down. She looks down at me, her eyes wide and wet, her cheeks flushed, a bead of sweat upon her forehead. I give her a reassuring grin and tenderly pull my finger out from inside her. She makes a small squeak like she's sad I'm not inside her. But I'll make it up to her.

My hand is dripping wet. The smell of her is intoxicating. My mouth is watering in anticipation of what I plan to do next. I lower my head between her legs and kiss her inner thighs over and over, each kiss slightly closer to the treasure that rests between them. She keeps forgetting to breathe, too focused on her desire for my lips to reach their destination. And when they finally do, she releases a loud, long moan.

The taste of her is indescribable. It's like I'm tasting pussy for the first time. Just like with my thumb, I part her labia with my tongue and move it at an agonizingly slow pace until the tip flicks her clit, causing her legs to tremble. Her pussy gets wetter and wetter and I begin to viciously lap up each drop. She doesn't know what to do with such a sensation. She keeps grabbing everything around her, the cushions, the back of the couch, my hair, herself.

"I- I- I...," she stutters, each attempt louder than the first. "I- I- I'm gonna-!"

A huge gush of warm juice fills my mouth as her whole body convulses. I've never been with anyone who gets so wet, nor have I ever made anyone cum so hard with my mouth alone. This girl is amazing. I could stay here playing with her like this for the rest of time.

I sit back. Liquid pours down my chin and throat. I grab my shirt and dry my face.

"Sorry..." She says in response.

"Oh," I say, breathless, "don't be."

I lightly grab one of her legs and a shoulder and guide her to spin and lay down on the couch. I climb onto the couch, kneeling between her legs. She stares at my cock as it hovers over her.

"Chloe," I say, my voice deep and purposeful, "look at me."

She gazes up at me with those massive eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I tell her, "if that's what you want."

She gives a small, rapid nod.

"It's what I've wanted for a long time. Please."

I take my cock in one hand, the other I place aside her face, my thumb softly stroking her cheek. Our eyes stay locked together as I lower the head of my cock until it touches her. She gives her lip a little bite as I massage her labia and clit with it. And then, I take the plunge.

I meant only to go in a little, but she's so wet and eager, I slide in completely on the first thrust. Her mouth drops open and somehow her eyes open even wider. She looks as though she might cry, not from pain or regret, it is clear, but from pleasure, from joy, from fulfilling a long-held dream.

Her pussy wraps so tightly around my cock, I almost cum from that first thrust. But I hold my breath, let it out slowly, and regain control. I begin to rock my hips back and forth in a calm, easy tempo. She reacts to each little movement with a slight shift of her own. She's got good instincts, it's clear. We fall into a natural rhythm together.

She reaches up and touches my face. Our eyes are locked. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so beautiful as she is at this moment. My plan had been to fuck her, but now she and I are making love, pure and simple. We begin to pick up speed. I bring my weight down upon her and we kiss, kiss with passion, with abandon.

I raise myself up to get some air. She throws her arms around my neck and we stare at one another once more. Her face is bright red and glistening with sweat. I can feel the heat radiating from her body. I am moving my hips up and down now, staying as deep inside her as possible while grinding my pelvis against her clit. I would normally have moved on to another position by now, but this is going to end right here.

At first, I am straining to hold off the inevitable, but I soon master myself. Not without her, I determine. She's almost there. Her breaths are rapid, her whole body stiff with tension.

Then the damn breaks. I feel my cum travel through me and burst inside her. For a moment, all goes white.

"Oh- FUUuuuck!" She cries.

It is the very thing she needed to finally push her over the edge. Tears stream from her eyes as convulsions travel up and down her body. Each movement of my hips causes another shock to her system.

The fog begins to clear. We slow down, then stop altogether, and are left naked, staring into one another's eyes, breathing heavily.

12