The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
How long can you delay regret?
3.9k words
4.37
5.5k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think this car has got much life left. The thought saddens me. Its mileage is terrible compared to Jen's hybrid. The engine has never had much power, not great for snow. Its body has been dinged and scratched so many times, I'm sure there's not a square foot that doesn't have some mark or another.

But God, I love it. Most comfortable car I've ever driven. I'm going to miss it when it finally gives out. They don't make them any more, haven't for years, so there's really no chance I'll find another one worth buying. Though with how many gigs I've been getting lately, a used P.O.S. is all I'll be able to afford.

That could change though. If I can snag more gigs like this Friday's, I'll be pulling in cash like I was managing to do before the pandemic.

Christ, I should really practice for Friday. Half the stuff I haven't played in years. You never really know if you remember a piece until you sit down to play it. I'll practice as soon as I get home.

I turn the corner and see my house at the end of the street.

There it is. The silver Volvo. I've been longing for that sight for months. Chloe is at my house once more. I know nothing will happen today, Lena is home and Jen will be soon. But things will be set in motion. I have a plan I've been dying to share with her.

Last time I saw her, I made it clear that we were never to talk about our time together by any means other than in-person. I wouldn't even trust an encrypted messenger. She has kept her end up. I haven't heard a word from her since our last session, right at the end of her winter break.

After she snuck back into the house and surprised me in my own bed, we couldn't find another convenient time to be alone. That was until the day after New Year's. Chloe stopped by the house on her way out of town to say goodbye to Lena. I managed to steal a second to whisper to her that she should just drive down the street and park in the grocery store lot. Once she left, I told Jen I was going snowshoeing with my friend Willis. She was so absorbed in a book, it barely registered with her. I headed out and drove to the grocery store.

I didn't even stop to talk to Chloe. I just slowly drove past where she was parked and made eye contact with her for a moment. I continued moving and she pulled out of her spot to follow me.

I knew exactly where to take her. My buddy Oscar owns a performance venue that was once an old church. He gave me a set of keys ages ago. He had left town for Bali right after Christmas and wouldn't be back for a month. The venue was black all of January, there was no reason anyone else would be there.

We parked in the alley behind the old church.

"What are we..." she began to ask as she stepped out of her car. But I gave her a look to say, "no talking yet."

It was cold inside, but I knew it wouldn't take long to warm up once I got the heater going.

We made our way to the green room. It had three mismatched couches, two comfortable armchairs, and a large upholstered ottoman.

I turned to her and placed a hand on her face.

"We're going to fuck on every piece of furniture in here," I told her.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," she replied.

As I pull into the driveway, next to the Volvo, I remember all we had done in the green room. I hadn't had a marathon like that in ages. We were at it for three hours. At one point, we sixty-nined for twenty straight minutes. I hadn't sixty-nined in years, Jen was never a big fan of it. I came four times. It took the whole final hour for me to squeeze my last one out. I spent the whole hour slamming my cock inside her with a fury. I recall the soreness of my lungs, tired from breathing so hard for so long. My abs cried out in agony from working so intensely without a break. But none of it compared to the pain I felt deep in my cock. But it was an exquisite pain and when I finally felt my nuts constrict and push out one final load inside her, it proved to have been worth it. I had filled her pussy with every last drop of semen I had in my body. She was spent. While I had come four times, she had come more times than I could keep track of. I knew she was going to be feeling the effects of being so mercilessly fucked for her entire long drive and as even as she woke in her dormroom the next morning.

As I step out of the car, I realize there's another car parked on the street, an old sky blue Toyota. That thing must be twenty years old.

I step inside the house and smile as I see Lena bounding down the stairs to greet me. She'd always had long hair, but recently let her dormmate cut it short, in a style I always referred to in my head as "the Jonathan Taylor Thomas."

"Hey kid, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing," she answers. It is her standard reply.

"We got guests for dinner, it seems."

"No, we're going."

"Who's the we?"

"Me, Chloe, and Jazlyn."

"And where are you going?"

"Why does it matter?"

"It doesn't, I just like to know about your life."

"We're seeing some movie Jazlyn keeps talking about."

I hear another voice say, "Oh, Hi!"

I look up. There she is at the top of the stairs. Chloe. She's back to her torn jeans, tank top and hoodie. But this tank top barely covers her, the bottom hanging just below her breasts. In my mind, I've run up the stairs to lick her exposed belly.

"Chloe! You think you can just come into my house whenever you want?" I ask in the playful "grumpy old man" voice I often took with Lena's friends.

"Uh, duh." She replies with a smile.

I should end this. The shorter the interaction, the less of a chance it gets awkward.

"Well," I say, turning to Lena, "I gotta practice for this gig, so I'll say goodbye to you now, so you don't have to interrupt me."

"Alright, goodbye!" says Lena.

"Goodbye!" says Chloe.

"Bye, Chloe," I reply over my shoulder as I head down the hallway to my practice room/office.

I wasn't nervous talking to Chloe in front of Lena, but the moment I walk away I am overcome with panic. There's no way Lena could read into the question I asked, right? Of course not. I'm just being paranoid. But boy, I hope this isn't going to be what every interaction I have with Chloe and Lena is like from now. God, and what if I'm in the same room as Chloe and Jen? It's bound to happen. This was so dumb. Why did I ever think I could get away with this?

I sit down and begin to play. Nothing that I should be practicing, but an old favorite, one I now will help calm me down. I can't think about Chloe or Lena or Jen while I play. I can't think of much of anything when I play, that's why I love doing it.

The piece ends and I feel restored. Then I hear a voice at the door.

"Who taught you to play? Frankenstein?"

I turn around to see Jazlyn standing in the doorway.

Jazlyn had always been my absolute favorite of Lena's friends. They'd been close since the third grade. Jazlyn was one of only three black kids in Lena's entire grade. I think something about that made her strive to be a constant people-pleaser. This meant that she was excessively polite with most adults. But knowing that I don't like formality, sge has always had a very casual, teasing relationship with me. She would hurl jokes and insults at me constantly. I didn't mind at all. In fact, I loved it. There was something excessively cute about the way she did it and she always let me tease her back.

"I assume you mean Frankenstein's monster," I say to her, "since it's the only way that comes close to being a joke."

Not my best retort. But she smiles generously and cocks an eyebrow. Growing up, she had been the skinniest thing I'd ever seen, with legs so long I wondered how she balanced on them. Then came high school and with it cross-country, track, and swimming. Suddenly her skinny limbs began to have some shape. She excelled in all three and in her junior year broke the state pole vault record. Her family wouldn't have been able to afford her going to college, but she got a full-ride athletic scholarship. Her first year training at the college-level had worked its magic. Her thighs and hips finally had mass and shape, all of it muscle. She almost exclusively wore leggings. Todays were powder blue. She wore a tight yellow t-shirt, and I could tell that underneath was a perfectly defined dark-brown six-pack beneath two small, but perky breasts.

"They kick you out of that fancy school yet?" I ask.

"Not yet. But I'm really trying. Seems no matter what horrible things I do, they let it slide because I'm so adorable."

"Horrible things! What horrible things have you possibly done? Gone to bed after ten thirty? Showed up two minutes late for a class? Only ran faster than ninety percent of people instead of ninety-five?"

She throws up her hands in defeat and says, "all three."

"I am so disappointed in you, young lady."

"That would be really painful if I cared about your opinion."

"Fair enough."

She steps into the room.

"Hey," she says, "could you do for me what you did for Chloe?"

I freeze. How does she know? Did Chloe tell her? And wait, what does she mean 'would I do it for her?' Does she mean- oh god, does she mean...?

I realize I've taken an awkwardly long time to respond.

"I'm sorry, what did I do for Chloe?"

"You know, with her car? When you showed her how to do, like, the oil and stuff with it?"

The heat that had been growing in my chest begins to dissipate. Last summer I had shown Chloe how to check her oil and wiper fluid and talked her through changing tires and battery jumping.

"Your dad can't teach you those things?"

"My dad does even know where to put the gas."

"Yeah, I can help you sometime. Is that your Toyota outfront?"

"Yeah. I just needed something to get around, you know? And it almost manages to do that."

"Well, you know your muffler isn't supposed to dangle like that."

She nods with a faux thoughtfulness.

"Yeah... I thought that might be the case. Anyway," she heads out to the hallway, "I'm here all week, so whenever is good for you..."

"I'll let you know."

"Great! Thanks!"

Jazlyn turns to walk away. Her backside had always been flat as a board, but it seems some coach has really been pushing her on her squats, because she has developed a nice round ass of pure muscle.

I pull out the sheet music I should be practicing and get to work. Ten minutes later, I hear the distant shout of Lena saying "bye Dad!" and the front door slamming.

Damn, Chloe never found a time to come talk to me. Perhaps she tried to, but I was still talking with Jazlyn.

A minute later, I hear the front door close again and moments later, Chloe is standing in the doorway.

"I told them I left my phone in Lena's room," she says. "I've only got a minute."

I want to rush to her and kiss her. No, Lena may not be in the house, but she could walk in at any moment.

I stand up and tell Chloe hurriedly, "make up whatever story you want about where you're going to spend the night on Thursday. What you'll actually do is drive down to the carpool lot by exit 3. Be there by noon. Clear?"

"Absolutely."

She moves closer.

"No," I tell her. "You've been inside long enough, you need to go."

She nods and leaves.

I'm ecstatic. It is actually going to happen. I'm going to take Chloe away to a little spot where we can be alone all night. I am going to explore every inch of her body minutely and thoroughly.

I try to practice, but am too distracted by fantasies of what Thursday night might bring. My cock is at half mast. Perhaps I should just go to the bathroom and take care of this, that will get my focus back.

Right as I step into the hallway, the front door opens again and Jen steps in with a few shopping bags. Even better.

"The girls take off already?" she asks.

"Absolutely," I answer, grabbing her hips. "We've got hours before they come back."

"Oh, really..." she says, intrigued.

To be fair to Jen, our sex life has never been terrible, far from it. There have been some ups and downs, a few fallow periods, but that's to be expected in a relationship coming up on twenty years. I've had plenty of friends complain over the years that their sex life with their wife was virtually non-existent. Most have since divorced. Those that haven't are miserable. Jen and I have never stopped. Hell, two nights before I first fucked Chloe, Jen and I had a remarkable rendezvous on the screen porch.

We kiss. Jen has always loved making out. It's her favorite activity in the world, I think. The longer the makeout, the easier it is to make her cum down the line. I'm not the impatient guy I used to be, I'm happy to take my time.

She drops her shopping bags and grabs my face.

My being with Chloe has more to do with the novelties of having a new partner and not because of any great dissatisfaction with Jen. In fact, I value my intimacy with Jen so much, I made a conscious decision that I was not going to let my dalliance with Chloe interrupt my sexual relationship with her. I was surprised to find it did not impede mine and Jen's relationship, but actually enhanced it. I found myself so easily aroused lately, and porn and jacking have been unsatisfying. So I have found myself cozying up to Jen in bed more often than usual. She has been very receptive. What's more, the sex hasn't just been frequent, it's been quality.

I pull back from the kiss and take in her face- her long bronze-colored hair with streaks of silver, her button nose, her prominent round cheeks. I love the wrinkles around her green and gold eyes, for they are the wrinkles that come from decades of her smiles.

She's wearing a green buttoned shirt. I've always loved unbuttoning her shirts. I start to do so now, revealing the cleavage of her milky breasts within her bra. I've held them a hundred-thousand times before and still I am dying to do so again. But as soon as I undo the last button, she gives me a playful push. She pushes me again until my back is against a wall. With her little smirk I know so well, she begins to undo my belt. If there's one bit of foreplay she enjoys as much as kissing, it's sucking cock. She undoes my pants and reaches in. I shutter as she wraps her hand around me. She kneels and whips it out.

God, her mouth. Jen has always had some serious skills. She was five years my senior. When we met, I was a nineteen-year-old who'd only been with a handful of girls, and I'm sure I hadn't rocked their worlds as hard as I told myself I had at the time. Jen had already been through college and was far more experienced than I.

We only meant to be fuck buddies. We were working the same job that summer, and each needed someone to help pass the time. She never thought back then I would be someone worth a long-term relationship, nor should she have. I was dumb, lazy, and had few prospects. I wasn't interested in being bogged down in anything serious either. I was just a kid. But I was excited that a hot, worldly woman wanted to fool around with me.

The first time she blew me was a revelation. No teenage girl had ever done it like that. She had such skill.

And now she's putting those skills to use once more. But, as I always tell my piano students, having the skill isn't enough- you gotta love doing it. That makes all the difference. And Jen loves sucking my cock.

She takes me all the way into her throat, bobbing her head ever so slightly, just enough to be perceptible. I know she'll stay like this until she absolutely must take a breath. Eventually, she snaps her head back, gasping for air. Her drool drips from my glans to my balls.

Jen looks up to me with smoldering eyes. I know the look well. She wants to cut to the chase.

Keeping eye contact, she stands, unfastens her jeans, and drops them and her panties to the floor. She steps back toward the staircase, sits on the third step, leans back and opens her legs wide.

I kneel down before her and, taking my cock in hand, rub its head gently on her clit. She always enjoys the tension it builds, not knowing when I'll finally slide down ever so slightly and push my shaft inside her.

This time round, I don't wait long. I'm dying to fuck.

I let my cock find her opening and enter. Penetrating Jen is like coming home. I was honestly surprised when I first fucked Chloe how much tighter she was, but being inside Jen is still blissful- blissful in a way that I could only feel with her. It is comforting.

She grabs my hips and demonstrates the arch and speed of the thrusts she wants. We start at an easy, walking pace. I could easily blow right now, but things are just beginning for her. I focus on my breathing. Jen's breaths shorten. She begins to move her pelvis in a counter motion to mine. I am desperate to come, but I hold on. She picks up the pace and throws an arm over my shoulder for better leverage. This is gonna end real soon. I've got to take action if she's going to come before I do.

I know Jen. I know what to do to get her into the endgame. I reach down and grab her hips and press down on them.

"Oh, fuck!" she cries and I know I've kicked her into the right gear. I switch from long-curving pelvic rocks to straight upper thrusts. I go faster, harder. I'm straining to keep my balls from bursting. I can't go at this pace for much longer. I snatch her hand and shove it to her clit. She gets the message. She begins rubbing herself with desperation. Her moans now have a urgency; she knows she has a clock to beat.

I give in. I erupt inside her. A cry rises from my lungs, through my tightening throat, and out into the world. She cries out in response, a cry that grows louder and louder as she moves ever closer to the brink. I don't slow down, I don't let up. Finally, her eyes go wide, as though the event she had been working so furiously to bring about has somehow taken her by surprise. I keep thrusting, prolonging her experience.

At last, she places her hands on my hips again, and I know she's asking me to slow down. We look into each other's eyes as I continue to move gently inside her. After a minute, I come to a stop, but stay inside her. There's always a part of me that never wants to pull out of her.

"Well," she says, "what a pleasant way to come home."

I slide out of her and sit back.

"I guess I was just inspired," I reply.

"By what?"

"Oh, I don't even know."

She leans forward and kisses me.

"I'm going to rise off," she says. "There's some things in those bags that should probably have been put in the freezer already. Can you?"

"Sure thing."

"Thanks."

She kisses me again, stands and heads up the stairs. I watch her ass move with each step. It's ample, but the flesh is still dense, the skin firm and smooth. It's still one of my favorite sights in the world.

When she's out of sight, I get up and go to the downstairs bathroom to clean up.

God, what am I doing? No, that wasn't the marathon sex I had with Chloe. It didn't have the same raw abandon. Jen certainly didn't have the tightness and spryness of Chloe. Even so, it was beautiful, as it has been the thousands of times before. Is madly fucking Chloe every few months worth risking a lifetime of weekly making love to Jen?

I wrestle with my sudden guilt as I put away groceries. I've always assumed I'd live the rest of my life with Jen. There were some periods in the past where she had misgivings about us staying together, but those are long past now. Now that Lena's out of the house, we have such plans for adventures. We're still young. We have so much more to experience together.

This affair with Chloe would never be worth losing the future Jen and I have planned. If Jen were to find out, there would be no recovery. I have no conception of what my life would be were that to happen, but it would be horrible. Jen would never speak to me again. And as for Lena...

12