The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would I have an actual relationship with Chloe? No way. She's hot as hell and joyous to fuck, but would never provide the intellectual, philosophical, and emotional stimulation that I have with Jen.

"You ok?"

I jump. Jen came back downstairs without my noticing. I was so lost in thought, I have just been standing in the kitchen staring at a can of beans in my hand.

"Yeah, yeah," I say. "I was just somewhere else for a moment."

"Somewhere nice, I hope," she replies and reaches into a grocery bag for the last few items.

"Gonna do spaghetti tonight," she says. "That work for you?"

"Yeah. I'm going to be practicing until then."

"Ok."

I go to leave the kitchen, but stop.

"Hey," I say, not really looking at her, "Willis and I were thinking of doing a two-day hike later this week, Thursday to Friday. That alright with you?"

"Sure," she says, "Sounds like fun!"

I walk away.

I hate myself.

12