The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 06

Story Info
Things begin to get out of hand.
5.3k words
4.75
7.3k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part six of a serial narrative. For maximum enjoyment, please begin with part one.

***************

I don't understand how I got this lucky. It's 11 a.m. on a Wednesday and I'm sitting at home drinking coffee and reading emails while Chloe sucks my cock.

It's mid-July. Jen and Lena are gone on a trip to Jen's aunt for eight days.

They had been planning the trip for a while. I expected I would be able to spend at least some of the time they'd be gone with Chloe, but hadn't had an opportunity to talk to her about it. Then a couple weeks ago, Chloe came over for a prearranged hangout with Lena and purposefully arrived a little early when she figured I'd be the only one around.

Lena had told her about the trip. She pitched the idea of spending every day they were away with me. I balked at the suggestion at first.

"I do have work and other responsibilities that I can't drop for a whole week," I told her. "Plus, I do value my alone-time."

"I know," she replied. "You'll be free to do any of that stuff. I'll just hang around, doing my own thing. But at any- any- time you want to take a break, I'll be there to be used in any way you want."

"Any way?"

"That's right."

"At any time?"

"You heard me."

We took a few minutes to hammer out the details, including that she'd park two streets away, so people wouldn't make a connection between her car and my house. We had just finished figuring things out when Lena came inside.

"Oh?" she said, looking at Chloe. "You're unusually punctual."

"She just got here a minute before you did," I told her. "Still it was long enough for me to bore her to tears."

"He was telling me facts about Teddy Roosevelt," Chloe told Lena.

"Sorry," says Lena, rolling her eyes. "He does that. Let's go upstairs."

Jen and Lena left on Saturday. Then Chloe moved in. Well, not really. She has been hanging here during the day and well into the evening, but last night was the first she stayed over. And it will be the only one, too. We had agreed: she could explain away one night away from home to her mom, but a whole week would be too risky.

Chloe has been as good as her word. She spends most of her time hanging around, staying comfortable, watching tv or doing god-knows-what on her phone. A couple of evenings she made dinner. Her mom, Danae, taught her to cook Greek food. Not something I eat often, but I can appreciate most kinds of food if they're done well and Danae taught Chloe well.

And as she promised, anytime I've wanted something, I've taken it. Like on Monday, I had just finished a long virtual meeting with an old friend who lives across the country. The college he works for is hosting a national conference of classical musicians that I'm helping him organize. I stepped out of my office to go to the kitchen and grab something to drink, when I spotted Chloe in the living room. She was on the couch, lying on her belly, facing away from me, watching something on her phone. She was only wearing socks, purple panties, and a thin white tank top. Her ass looked so plump as it gutted up toward the ceiling, I needed to fuck her from behind.

I walked over to her, she took no notice of me. I grabbed her ass in both hands. Beyond a sudden inhale, she didn't react. I spent a minute or two rubbing and squeezing those dense, buoyant cheeks. I pulled her panties off. Still, she kept watching tiktok. I pulled my rock hard cock out and stroked it with one hand, while the other explored between her cheeks and legs. She may have acted like this wasn't getting to her, but she was thoroughly wet. I climbed onto the coach and planked above her. I lowered my cock down and penetrated her soaking pussy. Still she stayed focused on her phone. I went slow and steady, basically doing pushups above her with my hips dropped down.

I looked at her phone. She was watching videos of some blonde slut in a tube top interviewing idiot dudes on a beach somewhere. The girl was asking them questions like, "what's your best pick up line?" and "how many times do you come in day?" The videos were stupid with no entertainment value, but damn the chick was hot, her big tits barely staying within her tube top each time she pretended to laugh at one of the guy's predictable answers.

I knew Chloe was only pretending to pay attention to her phone as a game, but it wasn't a game I was going to let her win. I pulled out of her suddenly, sending a shock through her system.

"Ass up," I told her.

Without a word, she pulled her knees in, pushing her ass in the air for mounting. I got behind her, one knee on the coach, one foot on the floor. I reentered her, pushing in deep right away. And then I went to fucking town. I began pounding her. Within a minute, she had dropped her phone to the floor and was gripping the coach for dear life. Her asshole was looking straight up at me. I put my thumb in my mouth, got it good and wet, then pushed it deep within her ass. She screamed as she came. I grabbed her by the hips, my fingers digging deep into her flesh, as I pounded mercilessly. My orgasm was long, every muscle in my torso pulled as tight as possible. I poured my cum deep within her.

When I was done, I headed straight to the kitchen to get that drink. I looked back. She had picked her phone back up and was browsing social media again, seemingly oblivious to the semen that was trickling out of her. She didn't say a word to me until a half hour later when she declared she was going to leave to hang out with Jazlyn for a while.

We'd had a handful of quickies like that each day with a more extended session in the evening, which she still referred to as her 'lessons.'

Last night's lesson was in bondage. It had never really been my kink, though I had always enjoyed fair enough it when I tried it. That was before Chloe. The sight of her on my bed -her hands tied to the headboard, her ankles each lashed to a corner of the bed- was a sight I will never forget. I've always enjoyed teasing and tormenting, but last night I didn't even bring my own cock into play for at least an hour. But when I finally did, it was savage and glorious.

But after all of last night's taunting, playing, and, in the end, outright brutal fucking, it ended sweetly. I laid down in bed and she snuggled her naked body close to me, her head and a hand on my chest. I gently stroked her raven hair. And in that position, we fell into a tranquil sleep.

This morning, I was dreaming of an old friend from years ago, Stacey McClellend. She was tiny, only 4'10", but with a mane of brilliant red hair and thousands of freckles across her pale face. We made out once at a party. In my dream, I was back at that party, but things finally went further. She knelt down before me, looked up at me with her jewel-green eyes, pulled my cock out, and started sucking it down.

I gradually awoke and came to realize that Chloe was sucking me in the real world.

"Haven't you had enough?" I mumbled at her.

"Not at all," she replied. "I'm pretty sure I'm addicted. Honestly, it's a problem."

Her tone was vague, I wasn't sure if she was joking or making a serious confession.

"I woke up a few minutes ago," she continued as she stroked me, "and looked over to see this gorgeous dick. It dawned on me that you've never come in my mouth. So I thought I'd blow you 'til you did."

"Good luck," I told her. "I don't really know why, but I can almost never come from a blowjob alone."

"That can't be true."

"Well I'd tell you to ask Jen..."

"Funny."

"But it's not just a her thing. It's true of me no matter what partner. But, you know, get down there, keep trying."

She did as she was told.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's- that's good. It frustrated a couple partners. I was once at a party and a gay friend of mine told me it was because I only ever got blowjobs from girls. That only men know how to satisfy a man that way."

She pulled my saliva-soaked cock out of her mouth.

"You should have told him to prove it."

"I didn't. Jen did."

"You're kidding?!"

"I think she took offense and wanted to embarrass the guy. I also think she just found it funny."

"So wait, you let him?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god!"

"What I thought you and your friends were all about the bi-life."

"I am! I just- So, how'd he do?"

"Gave up after forty minutes."

"Forty! Ha!"

"He got real frustrated. And really he wasn't all that good. Jen and the others were laughing her asses off."

"Others?"

"Yeah, this was at a party."

"Some party!"

"Yeah, I went to a few like that when I was younger. That one ended with Jen and I fucking in front of the crowd, but really it was just for him. Our bet was that if he couldn't do it, he'd have to watch us."

"Poor... what was his name?"

"Brennan."

She stopped licking and stroking me.

"As in Brennan Clyve?" she said in disbelief. "Ellie Clyve's dad who is on the town counsel?"

"I didn't say that."

"Oh my god! I can suck dick better than Brennan Clyve!"

"Yes, you've already proven that many times over."

"And unlike him, I'm going to make you come."

"I don't think so."

"You said it has happened before."

"Yeah, but-"

"So, it's possible!"

"I don't know if it's ever happened with morning wood. Besides, I do have some things I have to do today, I have to get up."

"That's fine! You go about doing whatever you got to do. But whatever you're doing, if I can reach your dick, I'll be sucking it."

And that's exactly what she's done. I brushed my teeth, she sucked my cock. I made coffee, she sucked my cock. I cooked breakfast, she sucked my cock. I had to convince her to take a break to eat and she relented. As soon as she was done, however, she ran upstairs to brush her teeth then ran straight back to me and started sucking.

And so here I am, sitting at the dining table, sipping coffee and emailing colleagues while Chloe sucks and sucks. I've been sitting here about an hour now, but she's still going. All told, from her waking me up until now, she's probably been going for almost two hours. She's getting tired. She's taken a couple breaks to massage her jaw. Her mind is wondering. She's been texting on and on as she sucks. I don't think I'll be coming in her mouth anytime soon, not without me taking control of the situation.

The doorbell rings.

I pull my cock out of her mouth in an instant. I'm wearing a robe but no pants or underwear. Chloe is in panties and a tank top.

"Run upstairs! Quick!" I whispered urgently.

"Relax," she says with a smile. She gets up and walks up stairs at a leisurely pace. I tie my robe firmly closed. My swollen cock is plain to see underneath. The doorbell rings again. I run to the laundry room and grab a pair of gym shorts. I pull them on and tie the waist belt so my cock is pressed against my body. I close my robe again.

I head to the front door and look upstairs to confirm Chloe is out of sight. She is. I take a deep breath and open the door.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Jazlyn is standing there in her running clothes, a blue sports bra so tight it creates cleavage from her small breasts and matching body-clinging shorts that are barely longer than briefs. Jazlyn goes to school on track and field scholarship and it shows. Her legs are astonishingly long and muscular. Her whole body is beautifully defined, including the lines of her six pack abs. Everywhere her sepia skin is perfectly smooth and waxed. Her crinkled black hair is pulled into a tight braided bun.

She gives me a flash of her perfect teeth.

"Hi!"

"Jazlyn! Uh- uh, hi!" Um. Lena's not here right now. She's out of town all week with her mom."

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh, well... is there something you need?"

"Yeah, there is. Where's Chloe?"

My heart turns to ice. This isn't happening!

"Chloe? What do you mean?"

I hear Chloe's voice from the top of the stairs.

"It's ok. Let her in."

Jazlyn steps inside. I close the door. Chloe comes down to the bottom step, still dressed only in her tank top and panties. This isn't happening! I'm not sure what's happening. I feel strange. I'm not sure if I'm confused, or mad, intrigued. I think I might be in shock.

"Before you get too upset," says Jazlyn, calm and collected, "know that this isn't really Chloe's fault. I kind of figured it out. I knew she was getting some play everytime she came home on break. It was obvious. She'd hang out with me, say she needed to go somewhere for the afternoon to do 'errands,' and then she'd see me again that evening, smiling from ear to ear. I know that smile. She always tells me everything and so the fact that she wasn't telling me about her home hook-ups led me to believe that it was with someone scandalous. None of the boys we knew in school would have qualified. She'd tell me about any of them. So I assumed it had to be someone older. Chloe has always had a thing for authority figures. I thought it might be Coach Dixon. I entertained the idea that it might be you earlier this summer when Lena mentioned you in conversation and Chloe seemed flustered for a moment and changed the subject. But I thought, 'no way. That would be too crazy.'"

She stands with one leg out, her hips cocked to the side. She holds her arms folded and glances back and forth between Chloe and me. Chloe shrugs and smiles.

"I jog through this neighborhood all the time," she continues. "I have every day this week. On Sunday morning, I noticed Chloe's car parked two blocks that way. I couldn't think of anybody on that street she knew. I saw it on Monday, too. So I texted her, asking her why she was parked there. She didn't answer. So I came here, walked straight up to the living room window and looked in to see you giving it to her like a fucking maniac. Shit was hot as hell! I was standing right fucking there, but you two were so into it you didn't even notice!"

"She texted me right after," said Chloe, "saying she wanted to meet, that she had something to talk about, I didn't know what. I tried to deny it, but..."

"But I had this," says Jazlyn, holding up her phone.

She plays a video she took through the window. There I am, pounding Chloe from behind. The video is hot as hell, but it's existence fills me with rage.

"You need to delete that right now," I demand.

"Relax, bro," says Jazlyn, coolly. "I will. I just wanted to show you proof so you can't waste time denying it."

"Jazlyn, you don't understand. If anyone finds-"

"Someone already did find out, man. I did! But don't you worry. Your secret's safe with me. I don't want to see Lena get fucked up by this coming out. Now I figured it out because I know Chloe better than almost anyone. But that 'anyone' includes Lena. She's not as observant as me and the idea that you two would be together is not one that would come naturally to her mind, but you better be fucking careful."

"That's why you're here?" I ask sarcastically. "To give us that sage advice?"

Jazlyn and Chloe look at each other and laugh.

"Oh, I'm here at Chloe's invitation."

"What?"

"She texted me. Said she had a problem."

"What problem?"

Jazlyn stands up straight and takes steps towards me. Chloe comes off of the stairs.

"She said you claim it's impossible to make you come with just a blowjob."

"I, uh— I didn't say 'impossible.'"

"Well, apparently she's having a hard time making it happen."

"So you're here because...?"

"Jazlyn's here," says Chloe, "because she's a pro-grade, certified, master cocksucker."

This isn't happening!

"Is that right?" I ask, trying to sound as cool as possible while my heart goes a thousand beats a minute. Jazlyn may well be one of the hottest people I have ever interacted with and she's looking at me now like I'm a steak she's about to devour.

"You seem surprised," she says, finding this all very amusing. "Why? Because I never had a boyfriend? I've never been a one-dick girl. Too many varieties to settle on just one."

I shake my head in disbelief.

"Jazlyn," I say, almost to myself. "Little miss goody-goody Jazlyn."

She laughs.

"You have no idea how 'goody-goody' I can be! I love sucking all kinds of dicks, preferably a few at a time."

"She once sucked off a whole men's swim team," said Chloe, "the night before a meet. Fucking slut."

"I'm the slut? Who let Lena's dad fuck 'em in the ass?"

I turn to Chloe.

"You told her-"

"She fucking told me everything, you fucking pervert" says Jazlyn, stepping so close her lips are only inches from mine. "You taught little innocent Chloe here how to take it in the ass. How chivalrous of you. Now you get in that living room, sit on the fucking couch, and get your fucking cock out. Time for me to teach you both a fucking lesson."

I want to say no, that I resent being bossed around, that fooling around with another friend of Lena's would be a mistake, that this was all a mistake.

I head to the living room.

Jazlyn and Chloe follow.

"Take that robe off," Jazlyn orders. I do. She looks me up and down. I feel exposed.

"Damn, bro," she teases, "not bad. Not bad at all. I've taken a peek or two when you used to take us and Lena swimming. I'm sure you did too, Chloe."

"Hell yeah, I did," Chloe answers with a giggle.

"Is that what you wanted?" Jazlyn asks, her eyes burning into me. "You wanted to take us swimming so we could see you in just your little shorts?"

"That's-" I try to answer, "I didn't-"

"Or was it that you preferred to see us in our bikinis?"

"That's not-"

Jazlyn pushes me down onto the couch.

"Don't try to fucking lie to me," she says, standing over me. "You thought you were so clever in your sunglasses, taking a peek when you thought we weren't looking. I fucking caught you staring at my legs so many times. And outright ogling Chloe's tits. I can't fucking blame you," -she walks over to Chloe- "she's got stellar fucking tits. Chloe, take that shirt off, let's see them."

Chloe wipes her tank top off and gives her ample breasts a playful bounce.

"Goddamn!" Jazlyn exclaims. "They get me every time! What a fucking pair of tig ol' biddies!"

She laughs then stands behind Chloe. She reaches around and grabs big handfuls of Chloe's tits.

"Can you believe," she whispers in Chloe's ear, "that I'm playing with your titties in front of Lena's dad?"

"I kinda can't," is Chloe's breathy reply.

"Damn, girl, your nips are hard as hell! This is fucking hot for you, isn't it?"

"So fucking hot!"

"What about you?" asks Jazlyn, looking at me. "You like watching me play with Chloe's tits?"

"Of course. Though I'd like to see her play with yours."

"Ha! Yeah, right! You wanna see my A-cups when you got these perfect Ds right here?"

"I want to see them because they're yours."

She smiles at this.

"You are a fucking perv. Alright, if you insist..."

She steps in front of me, grabs her sports bra with both hands, and pulls it up and over her head. A-cups they may be, but they're got a beautiful curve to them, with tiny, dark-brown areolas.

"Chloe's nips aren't the only ones that are hard," I observe.

"What? You don't think I'm enjoying the fuck out of this?"

Her perky little tits and chiseled chocolate abs are inches from my face. I lean in to kiss her tummy, but she steps back.

"I didn't give you fucking permission to touch! I ain't Chloe, your slut you can do whatever you want with! Now, Chloe's whipped out her tits and I've whipped out mine. About time you whip something out too."

I untie the drawstring of my gym shorts and drop them to my ankles. Jazlyn smiles with a big, open mouth.

"Goddamn, Chloe, I thought you might be exaggerating! I didn't get a good look through the window. My compliments, sir."

"I appreciate that coming from an apparent connoisseur."

12