The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be fun," says Jazlyn as she kneels before me. "Chloe dear, you sit on the couch next to him."

Chloe does as she's told, with one leg up on the couch so she can turn and face me.

Jazlyn reaches out with one perfectly manicured hand and wraps it around my shaft. A shiver shoots up my spine.

"Easy boy!" she says. "I only touched it! If you're this sensitive, I should have you blowing a load in minutes."

"Ha! I don't think so."

Moves her hand up, grabs my head and uses it to push my cock back against my torso. A ball of spit shoots out of her mouth like a bullet, striking my right in the center of my shaft. An expert shot.

"Let's fucking find out," she murmurs.

She's always had a big mouth, figuratively and literally. She opens wide to reveal the biggest, widest tongue I've ever seen. It stretches out to her chin. She closes in and presses the center of her tongue against the base of my shaft. She rocks her head just enough for me to feel it. She isolates the tip of her tongue and begins flicking it against my balls. Fuck, it's good.

"Told you," says Chloe, snickering at my reaction. "Pro-grade, certified, master cocksucker."

Jazlyn starts taking long, firm licks with her whole tongue, starting from my balls and moving all the way up my shaft. Her tongue is so wide it practically wraps around three-fourths of my girth. With each long lick, she ends with her tip just barely flicking my frenulum. Each little flick causes my abs to twitch. After a minute she switches to sucking my head, her big, thick lips rubbing my glans corona while her tongue swirls about my tip.

She was not overselling herself. She is a master cocksucker. Jen was always talented, but Jazlyn is a fucking craftsman. She's not exploring and improvising like Chloe, her actions are deliberate and performed with precision. An elite athlete in all things.

She starts stroking the shaft as she continues to suck on the head. Her grip is firm, her rhythm unbreaking. I cannot fucking believe fit, flirty, young Jazlyn is sucking my cock. And with Chloe-

I glance over to Chloe. She's staring at Jazlyn working my cock, her eyes wide, her mouth hanging open, showing the adorable little gap between her front teeth. Her breathing is shallow. One elbow rests on the back of the couch, her hand floating above her chest, one finger mindlessly stroking her upper sternum. I take her in as though I'm seeing her for the first time, her black wavy hair, massive silver-blue eyes, her dainty chin, her smooth, pale skin, her round, firm breasts.

Jazlyn's lips release my head with a smack! As she keeps stroking, she makes eye contact with Chloe.

"Admit it, Chloe," she taunts in a deep, seductive tone, "as fun as this is to watch, you're jealous watching me play with this big old dick."

Chloe bites her lip.

"I mean..." she says eventually, "yeah!"

"You've watched me suck dick before. You didn't get too jealous then."

"Yeah, 'cause it was Roger Tillman's! I didn't care about Roger Tillman-"

"But you care" -Jazlyn takes a moment to flick the tip of her tongue against my head- "about him?"

"That's not exactly-"

"You think of this as your dick?"

"I-"

"Well this dick is mine, for now. Don't worry, I'll share in a while. In the meantime, girl, you can do whatever you want with any other part of him."

Jazlyn goes back to stroking and shaft and sucking my head. Chloe's mouth is suddenly locked onto mine, kissing me with utter zeal. Both are salivating like mad. Everytime Jazlyn lets her lips detach from my cock, a cascade of spit pours down on her hand as it moves up and down. Chloe kisses me harder, like the fate of the world depends on it.

God, making out with one girl while another sucks my cock! It happened one other time, the result of an out-of-control game of spin the bottle, a thousand years ago. But neither girl was hot as these two, nor nearly as talented.

Jazlyn keeps her movements steady, unvaried, until suddenly-

I whip my mouth away from Chloe's and stare down at Jazlyn as I fathom the sensation of my penis head rubbing the back of her throat. She's taken me down to the base. I can feel her fat lower lip against my balls as she curls and uncurls it. Her tongue inside her mouth is darting forward and back against the underside of my shaft. I've been deepthroated plenty of times before, but goddamn, not like this!

Chloe grabs my jaw and turns my head back to her.

"That fucking good, is it?" she asks with one eyebrow raised.

''What can I say?" I respond through heavy breaths. "You invited her, not me."

Jazlyn's mouth releases my cock.

"Chloe," she says, "get that boy on the floor and shove your pussy in his mouth to shut him up."

A second later I'm on my back. Jazlyn is sucking and stroking harder than before. Chloe rips off her panties and stands over me. Her tits look massive from here. I look at her brilliant pink pussy and suddenly I'm the one salivating. She lowers herself down and her thighs are beside my ears and her pussy is on my lips.

I begin kissing and licking, but it's hard to stay focused. Jazlyn keeps interrupting her sucking and stroking with a few seconds of deepthroating. Each time feels like sheer heaven. My cries of delight are muffled by Chloe's pussy.

Chloe grabs my head with both hands and I look up at her staring down at me. Her adorable face looks miles above me.

"Don't try to eat this pussy," she tells me, "Just stick your tongue out and keep vibrating with those moans. I'm going fuck this pretty face of yours."

Jazlyn's voice comes from somewhere.

"Fuck yeah, girl! That's right."

What comes next is nothing but pure ecstasy. I lay there, not having to do any work or engage either girl in anyway. Jazlyn is now constantly deep throating, the kind of loud, sopping-wet deepthroats you see pornstars do. I usually don't find them sexy to watch, but -by God!- does it feel a-maz-ing! Chloe is grinding on my face in that frantic, bitch-in-heat way of hers. Jazlyn's saliva and my precum pour down my cock and balls, running down my taint to the floor. My own saliva and Chloe's pussy juice run down my cheeks and soak the hair on the base of my head.

Chloe releases a sudden burst of fluid and her thighs clamp tight around my head. I'm practically suffocating on her pussy, but I don't care, because I know she's coming hard.

Finally, with a gasp, she falls forward onto her hands, her pussy leaving my mouth. I can breath again.

"That," proclaims Jazlyn, "was the fucking hottest as shit."

She lies on her side next to me and strokes me gently. Chloe lies down on the other side.

"He has really brought something out of you, hasn't he?" Jazlyn asks Chloe.

"I tried to tell you!"

"I know. But seeing is believing. My sweet, naive Chloe, how far you've come. And you, sir," -she turns to me- "you may be right. I've been working this magnificent dick of yours for a while now and I am beginning to doubt I can make you come. This is a first for me. I'm humbled."

"You know," I tell her, "I can come from being blown after doing some other things."

"Ooooo," Jazlyn says, mockingly, "I didn't come here for that, I'm afraid. I came to suck dick, that's all. Chloe, would you like to do the honors?"

"Hell yeah, I do!"

In a flash, Chloe is straddling me again, only this time it's my cock, not my tongue, up inside her. She doesn't start slow either, but goes straight to hard grinding.

Jazlyn stays lying next to me, her head propped up on her hand. I turn to look at her. We look into each other's eyes. There's no longer anything ironic or dominant to her gaze now. She looks suddenly innocent and reticent, her copper-brown eyes glowing. God, she's beautiful. It's almost incomprehensible.

"I-" I say to her, "I can't really believe this is happening."

"No," she says wistfully, "I can't either."

For a moment I am convinced she's going to kiss me, but instead flashes one of the big, toothy smiles. It had always been her favorite mask. She turns to Chloe.

"Yeah, girl! Ride that dick!"

She gets up and kneels next to Chloe. She grabs her chin and they kiss. Holy shit, I'm really watching Chloe and Jazlyn make out while one rides my cock.

"Wow," says Chloe, "it's been a long time since we've kissed, hasn't it?"

"Time flies," Jazlyn answers. "Longer still since I've done this."

She starts sucking Chloe's nipples. Chloe starts letting out her little squeaks.

It's too damn hot for me to take.

"If you wanna finish with your mouths," I tell them, "you better get to it!"

Chloe is off of me in an instant. I spread my legs wide and both lay on their bellies between them. Chloe starts sucking my head while Jazlyn strokes the shaft and sucks my balls. Now they're both licking up and down either side. Now they're making out with my head between their mouths.

"Fuck!" I cry. "I'm gonna-!"

Jazlyn beats me off hard while both press their faces against me, their mouths hanging open. Cum erupts out of me. So much fucking cum! It shoots high into the air and rains down on their faces.

They giggle.

"I thought" Jazlyn says to Chloe, "you didn't like cum on your face."

"Turns out, I didn't like Brian's cum on my face."

"Ha! I hear that!"

"But I still don't think I love cum on my face as much as you do. I'm not sure anyone does."

Jazlyn rubs her cheeks and mouth back and forth against my still turgid cock, slathering her face.

"I do love it," she says quietly, "I really do."

I don't understand how I got this lucky.

12