The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 08

Story Info
A visit doesn't go as planned.
4.7k words
4.56
4.6k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part eight of a serial narrative. For maximum enjoyment, please begin with part one.

***************

It's late August. The sun is shining. I'm driving with the windows down while the bewitching voice of Nina Simone sings through the speakers.

Birds flying high

You know how I feel...

Chloe leaves for school tomorrow.

Sun in the sky

You know how I feel...

I hadn't found a place for us to rendezvous.

Breeze driftin' on by

You know how I feel...

I'd thought of a motel room, but it felt sleazy.

It's a new dawn...

Then Chloe messaged this morning.

It's a new day...

Her mom and brother are away all day.

It's a new life

For me...

She told me to come to her house in the afternoon.

And I'm feeling good

The horns suddenly blare out a weighty Bump! Ba-dump- and then immediately cut out.

Damn streaming service. I lost my signal. Chloe's house is outside of town, in an area where the driveways are a quarter-mile apart from each other with patches of woods in between.

I had put the music on to distract my mind. Right before I got in the car, I checked my email. There was a new one from Abbey Grace. I'd only been back from the conference for five days. And every waking hour of those five days my head was filled with the image of her golden hair glittering in the morning light as she bounced on my cock.

She's planning a small tour this coming spring- New York, Boston, Portland, Montreal. She wants me to be her accompanist. It would mean that over the winter, I'd have to fly to her for a few multi-day rehearsal sessions. There are plenty of other pianists that she could work with -higher profile, more conveniently located. What she's asking me is to turn our fling into an affair. My gut says no, not to take the offer. I'm confident Jen still doesn't have a suspicion of all I've been up to. But me spending many weeks away from home in the company of a gorgeous and newly single friend? She'd be a fool not to be suspicious! And Jen is no fool.

But then I think of Abbey Grace's long, tan legs. Her flat belly. Her deep blue eyes. To have her again... and again and again... I'm breathless at the thought of it. Not to mention, I could really use such a prominent and lucrative gig. But, no. No!

I force my brain to focus on more immediate opportunities. Chloe. I don't have a lesson planned. She wanted this session. It's her house. I'll let her decide what we do. Though, God, I hope it involves her ass.

When I pull into her long dirt driveway, two things happen almost simultaneously. First, I realize that Chloe's old silver Volvo is nowhere to be seen, but there is a black RAV-4 in the garage. Second, I finally get a signal again and I read a message Chloe sent who knows how long ago:

ABORT! ABORT!

Fuck. The RAV-4, it's her mother Danae's. What should I do? Back up and hope she didn't notice me pull in, or pretend I'm here for some other purpose? But what if she knows? Is that why she's here? And where the fuck is Chloe?

My decision is made for me when Danae steps out onto the front stoop and waves. It's a friendly wave, if not very enthusiastic.

I pull closer to the house and step out.

"Danae! Lovely to see you!"

"You too! It's been a while."

"It certainly has."

I've never met Chloe's father, but I know she gets most of her looks from her mother. Danae is Greek and has the requisite olive skin and wavy black hair. Danae is shorter than Chloe, probably an even five feet. She's got the same hourglass waist, but her hips are wider and her breasts smaller. Her face is almost identical in shape. She has the same round cheeks, the same dainty chin, the same cupid's bow lips. The only difference is the presence of a few wrinkles and her eyes, which are shaped the same but are brown with flecks of green and bronze.

"What brings you around?"

"Felix can't find their favorite jacket. They need to pack it before they head back to school. They thought they might have loaned it to Chloe. So I agreed to stop by and see."

"Oh. Well, you just missed Chloe."

"Ah, well."

"But I might be able to find it. Come on in."

She turns and steps into the house. I can't help but take a glance at her large and delightfully shaped backside, made all the more noticeable by her peach-colored capri yoga pants.

I follow her inside. Their house is usually a complete mess, but that's not the case today. Today, everything is neat and clean. It's open-concept, the living room, dining room, and kitchen all connected. A hallway leads down to the bedrooms.

"What's it look like?"

"It's the denim one with all the patches sewn on. I'm sure you've seen them in it plenty of times before."

"Oh, her special jacket? I'm surprised she lent it to Chloe."

"I think Chloe was adding a new patch."

"Ah! Well, make yourself at home, I'll go check in her room. Can I get you anything? A drink?"

"No, I'm all set. Thanks."

Again I watch her ass in motion as she walks down the hallway to Chloe's room. In my mind, I'm plunging my cock deep within that ass, just like I did with Chloe's. I'm surprised at how arousing the thought is. To have a young woman completely and utterly give herself to me and then to have her mother do the same? It's a wild fantasy, but one that is fun to contemplate.

She comes back, her loose top bouncing with each step.

"Didn't see it anywhere."

"Ah well. Maybe it's at home. Felix is terrible at finding things."

"Felix. That will take some getting used to. How is- are they? I didn't see them much this summer."

"Who knows, right? They seem happy, but barely share anything with me anymore."

She's standing with her hands on the back of her hips, elbows out, her weight shifted to one leg. God, she looks like Chloe, but darker, stronger, more intense.

"What about Chloe?" I ask. "I've only had a few passing words with her this summer."

"She's..."

Danae walks over to the kitchen island and picks up a glass of white wine.

"She's the reason I'm drinking this in the middle of the afternoon."

"Something wrong?"

"I don't know," she answers, exasperated.

I move to the living room area. There's a sofa and chair. I stand in front of the chair.

"Wanna tell me about it? Get some things off your chest?"

She smiles and walks over. I'm blocking the chair, so she sits on the sofa. I then sit on the sofa as well. She brings her feet up so she can turn a face me. Chloe likes to sit that way too.

"Are you sure I can't get you anything?" she asks. "We've got Sprite. I know you are a soda guy."

"Not these days. Had to cut the habit. I was getting a gut. Stopped drinking soda, three months later my gut was gone."

"I did notice you're looking lean."

"Oh, thank you. I wasn't fishing, but I like what I caught."

She laughs.

"You," I say, "are looking wonderful."

She looks skeptical.

"I still try, but it's getting harder. Jogging is harder on my knees, but I still do as much as I can. Yoga helps."

"I should be doing more of that. It's good to stay limber. I imagine you're pretty flexible."

A small twitch of her eyebrow shows me she caught what I'm really imagining.

"I guess I am."

There's an awkward silence.

"So," I say, breaking the tension, "Everything ok with Chloe?"

"Oh, I don't know. I took Kevin to an amusement park to hang out with a bunch of his friends. I was planning to stay all day, but I hate amusement parks, so when one of the other moms offered to drive Kevin home, I left early. When I got here, I was delighted to find that Chloe had, for once in her life, voluntarily cleaned the house. But for some reason, she was livid that I came home. She screamed at me about never following through on plans then stormed out of here. I don't know what the true issue was. I don't know. Like you were saying with Felix, she just doesn't let me in very much anymore, you know? And we used to share everything with each other. I think she is up to something she knows I wouldn't approve of."

"Why do you think that?"

"Lots of little things. Some big ones too. Early this summer, there was an entire week where she'd leave home mid-morning and wouldn't come back until after midnight, with no explanation! One night she never came home at all. I was worried sick. She told me later she stayed the night at Jazlyn's, but I talked to her folks and they said she hadn't. She's gone off and disappeared other times as well."

"You think she's developed a bad habit?"

'What, like drugs? No. Not my Chloe. I mean, I know she's a pothead, but whatever. I was too at her age. But she wouldn't do the hard stuff. It must be a boy."

"What makes you say that?"

"What else makes girls her age act so irrationally? Brian -you know, her ex?- has tried to hang out with her many times this summer, but she's given him the stiff-arm treatment. And when I've asked her if there are any boys in her life, she's gotten irritated and told me, in so many words, to buzz off. Why would she not want me to know about a boy?"

"Maybe it's not a boy."

"What do you mean?"

Maybe it's a man.

"Maybe it's a girl."

Her eyes widen and lips tighten as she considers this.

"I hadn't thought... it's certainly possible. But why would she hide that from me? I'm no prude. She knows I'd understand."

I put an arm on the back of the sofa.

"It may not be about that," I tell her, "New relationships, especially those that allow us to explore aspects of ourselves we never have before, are precious things. Sometimes it's easier to keep such things to ourselves. You don't want to reveal the new you to the world until you are sure it is in fact the new you. And sometimes, you just... even if you do decide that this is who you are now, you still want to keep it a secret, because the new you isn't for the whole world to see."

She puts an elbow on the back of the sofa and leans her head on her fist.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I know what you mean," she says sincerely.

"Chloe's a smart girl, a strong girl. Whatever she's exploring now, I'm sure it's what she needs to be doing right now and she'll be all the better in the end."

"Yeah... yeah. Thank you for saying that." She reaches out and affectionately taps my hand that rests on the sofa back. "You're sweet."

I take her hand.

"It must be hard for you, doing this parenting all on your own. If you ever need... anything, just let me know."

My holding her hand seems to make her nervous. Not alarmed, but nervous. I let it go.

"You know what," I say, "I could go for a glass of that, if the offer still stands."

"Oh! Sure!"

Danae gets up and goes to the kitchen.

What the fuck am I doing? Chloe, Jazlyn, Abbey Grace- all of them made it clear they wanted me before I made any move. Now I'm trying to seduce Danae without any idea if she'd be open to such a thing. I mean, she did say some things that implied she finds me physically attractive. But what of that? Just because you acknowledge someone's attractiveness, doesn't mean you want to sleep with them. She did let me hold her hand though. It made her nervous, but she didn't pull away. To let a married man be intimate like that...

I follow her into the kitchen. She's reaching up into a cupboard to grab a second glass, again affording me a view of her plump butt. I step close to her. She turns and notices me. She's startled, but smiles and doesn't step away.

"I didn't notice you!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Oh, no, it's- it's fine." She pours wine in my glass and some more in hers. "It's not that cold. I hope you don't mind."

I don't like white wine, cold or not.

"Not at all," I lie.

I drink. She follows suit. We drink and chat and chat and drink. She fills our glasses again. She's getting looser and more flirtatious. At one point she places her hand on my chest while making a point and lets it linger there. Later I tell her I like the color of her pants and she posies a little in appreciation, turning her hips to show me the curve of her backside.

My phone buzzes. It's Chloe.

Where are u? My mom

came home early. I left. I'm

at urs, hanging w/ Felix.

"Sorry," I say to Danae. "Work thing, just a second."

I message back.

At your house. Talking with

your mom. Don't worry, she doesn't

suspect anything. Stay there until

You hear from me.

"Anyway" I say, leaning against the counter. "I meant what I said earlier. I don't know how you've managed to parent two kids on your own. I struggle enough with one and I have a co-parent."

She leans against the counter right next to me.

"It's challenging, for sure. But, I honestly enjoy doing it on my own. My word is the final word in this house. I don't have to compromise with or contradict any other authority. Even with guys I dated, I didn't let them think they'd ever be a part of parenting my kids. I dated Scott for two years, but always kept him somewhat at a distance for that reason. That's why he dumped me."

"I didn't care much for Scott."

"Really?"

"He called me 'buddy.' Like, every other sentence. It was awful."

Danae laughs.

"Yeah, he was like that. Kevin and Chloe never really warmed to him either."

"I imagine now that Chloe's out of the house, you have more time for dating?"

She rolls her eyes.

"You'd think so. I try. It's all online now, you know? And these apps are- are terrible."

"I wouldn't know."

"You're lucky! Sixty percent of the accounts you come across are automatic nos. What few you do start chatting with, half prove to be creeps within a few messages. Then you finally find one you think you have a connection with, doll yourself up, and drive an hour to meet them- they look ten years older than their photo, are far less charming when they don't have the time to write out what they want to say, and assume that since you agreed to meet you're willing to sleep with them right away."

"Yeah, that does sound terrible."

"It's too much work. And I don't even want to have a 'serious' relationship right now. I don't want a boyfriend. I just- I want- I want..."

"To get your fuck on?"

"Exactly!" she groans. "That's all I need right now."

"Say it," I tell quietly.

She gives me a confused smile.

"Say what?"

"Say what you need."

Her eyes narrow in curiosity.

"I need... to get my fuck on."

I set down my glass and step around to face her. I'm inches from her. She's caught between me and the counter. She looks up at me with her big hazel eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asks, almost whispering.

"I told you. Anything you need, I'm here for you."

Her breathing quickens.

"I'm not sure I..."

I tilt my head. I lean forward.

"You..." she breathes, "you shouldn't..."

I kiss her. A short, gentle kiss. I pull back and am amused by the complete shock on her face.

"I don't-" she says, "I don't think we should be doing this."

I take her face in my hand.

"But do you want it?" I ask.

"I... we shouldn't-"

"Do. you. want. it?"

She nods.

I kiss her again. She kisses me back. Her lips feel like Chloe's. She throws her arms around my neck and I grab her by the waist. Then, impatient to touch it at last, my hands travel quickly down to grab her ample ass.

"Yes," she murmurs, turning her head to present her neck to me. I begin kissing it as she says, "you've got such strong hands."

I squeeze her ass even harder. She whimpers and kisses me again.

I haven't kissed anyone this short in a long time. I have to bend my neck down quite far. It's not the most comfortable way to hold one's head. So, with my hands are her ass, I suddenly lift her up and sit her down on the counter. She squeals in response, delighted by the surprise.

I kiss her neck more, exploring every inch. She loves it, especially right behind her ears. That spot normally tickles Jen too much, but Danae embraces the sensation and moans. She is excessively vocal in response to everything I do.

She rips her shirt off to reveal her powder blue wireless bra. An instant later, the bra is off. She grabs my head and brings my mouth to her breasts. There is an alluring perfume on her chest, lily of the valley, perhaps. She may have smaller tits than her daughter's, but they are still substantial in their own right. They have an easy jiggle. The slightest movement sends a ripple through them. Simply from me sucking her nipples, Danae is panting and moaning like most women do when approaching a climax.

But it's not her tits I've been dying to see.

She likes me strong, so I scoop her up in my arms and carry her back to the sofa. This thrills her. I set her down on her feet, sit down with her in front of me, grab her by the hips, and spin her around.

"Whoop!" She cries and laughs.

Her ass is right before my eyes. I grab the waist of her yoga pants and peel them down. Oh, momma! I've never had an ass this big. It's a pleasing heart shape, just like her daughter's, but on a grander scale. I barely take a moment to look at it before my fingers are digging into the flesh, my mouth kissing and sucking both cheeks.

She bends over, putting her hands on the coffee table. Her yoga skills are made clear when she arches her back to such an extreme her hips rotate and her pussy is pointed directly at my face. It is a lovely invitation and I accept wholeheartedly. I dive in, my tongue exploring her vulva, my nose just barely not touching her asshole.

"Good tonguing!" she shouts. "Eat that pussy up like a good boy! Fuck! Yes! Eat it! The clit! The clit! The clit! Yes! Yes, that's it! FuuuuuuuCK! Keep going... keep going... Oooohhh GOD! Yes, that's- that's- Oh... fuck! Now get that tongue inside me! Get it in! That's it! That's fucking it! That's fucking i-i-i-it! Eat that pussy! Make a meal of it! Make a fucking meal! You like how that pussy tastes? You like how that pussy tastes? Fuck, you do! Eat it! Eat it! Finish your meal, lick the plate clean! And now," -she reaches back and grabs my hair- "eat some ass for dessert!"

She tugs my hair and brings my mouth to her anus. My tongue swirls around it.

"Oh, fuck, baby! You lick my ass so good! You lick it so good! So good! So good!"

I shove a thumb deep into her pussy.

"Oooooooooo FUCK! Those hands! Work that fucking pussy with your strong hands!"

I keep massaging her pussy and eating her ass until her shouts turn to incoherent keening. Soon I'm rubbing her clit with the knuckles of my index finger, which I move as though I'm rapidly pulling a trigger, and she is screaming in orgasmic surrender.

Danae spins around, grabs me by the shirt and pulls me to my feet.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she hums.

"We can stop right now."

"Fuck that."

She pulls my shirt off and goes for my belt. Moments later, I'm sitting back on the sofa, naked, as Danae kneels before me. She takes my cock in hand and measures it against her face.

"Oh, yeah..." she mumbles, "I can work with this."

She wraps her lips around the side of the shaft and moves them up and down. More teasing moves follow- licking, kissing, gently stroking. But it doesn't take long before she's plunging my head down her throat. Danae is no stranger to big dicks, clearly. I'm not surprised. Scott was something like 6'7" and had hands the size of a gorilla's. Danae takes all of me with ease.

12