The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her technique is excellent and her enthusiasm is undeniable, but nothing about this blowjob gets me off more than thinking about Chloe. This woman is sucking a cock that's been in her own daughter's mouth... in her daughter's pussy... her ass. In my mind's eye, Chloe stands in the corner, watching us, touching herself. She's enthralled by watching my cock go deep into her mother's throat.

Just you wait, Chloe. The show's just begun.

I grab Danae by the hair and pull her mouth off of my cock. Her chin glistens with saliva.

"Tell me," I ask her, my voice soft and low, "how do you like to be fucked?"

She sits up, takes my cock in both hands, brings it to her chest and strokes it. She looks me in the eye and says, "hard."

I smile.

"Sit on the arm of the sofa," I tell her.

She does. The sofa has quite tall arms so this puts her pussy perfectly in line with my cock as I stand before her.

"Come on, now," she says. "Get that big fucking cock inside me."

"Is it safe?"

"Oh, honey, this pussy is cleeeean and my tubes are tied. You get that cock in deep and fill me up."

I don't need another invitation. I line my spearpoint up with her opening and begin with one hard, swift thrust, my pelvis slamming into hers, my head buried as deep within her as it could be.

She convulses and lets out a guttural "Aaaah!"

Danae is no Abbey Grace when it comes to tightness, but inside her is warm and velvety. As fast as my opening thrust had been, I slide it back at an agonizingly slow pace and enjoy her shuddering breaths. I thrust hard again and again. She trembles and groans.

After another excruciatingly slow pull out, I begin in earnest with regular, long, straight thrusts, one per second. I slam myself against her underass and thighs.

"Oh bae-bee," she groans, "that nightsitck of yours hits the fucking spot!"

She grabs her legs and pulls them back, showing off those yoga skills of hers. I've never been with a woman who could spread her legs so wide. She said she wants it hard, so I forgo my typical patience and rapidly pick up the pace. Soon I'm pounding her with all I got.

"Yes!" Danae screams, her voice growing ever higher as I give it to her like a jackhammer. "Fuck that pussy! Fu- Fu- Fu- Fuck that pussy like a man! Oh GOD! You're such a fucking man! Fucking big man! Fuck that pussy with that big cock! Oooooh-ho-ho-oooooh! Fuuuck!"

You hear that, Chloe? You hear your mom praising my cock? Look at me pound your mother into submission.

Danae lets a leg go and starts rubbing her clit against her three longest fingers, like a DJ rapidly scratching a record. Her face is bright red, all the muscles in her neck are straining as she sputters through clench, "F- fu- I- I- I'm gonna- g- go-g-g-g, gaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Her orgasm face is exactly the same as one I've seen many times from Chloe. Her mouth forms a tall 'oh.' Her eyes bulge in surprise, but her brow is knitted, as though she were in immense pain. And just like Chloe, she follows it up with a beaming smile.

Let me see you smile too, Chloe. Smile as I make your mom my bitch.

"You are a fucking man," Danae declares. "How do you like to fuck?"

"Today?" I growl.

I grab her and practically throw her to the floor. She's giggling. I take her by the hips and place her on all fours.

"Oh," she says, "I see! You're no man at all. You're a fucking BEAST!"

I drop to my knees and revel in the sight of her wide hips and fat ass. I slap a cheek, causing a satisfying snap! She shrieks as her whole ass ripples in response.

"Easy now," she gasps, sounding a little concerned. "I said I wanted to get fucked hard."

"Apologies," I reply. "I'm just so enamored with this gorgeous backside of yours."

"Oh, you like it, do you?" she says as she moves her hips round and around. "Well then..."

She holds her ass perfectly still.

"...put that beefy cock of yours in this pussy. And just hold it there."

I do as I'm told.

I've never felt someone twerk on my cock before. I encouraged Jen to learn, but she laughed it off. Danae excels at it. It's hypnotic watching her ass in constant motion, waves crashing down on my cock.

Look at your mom, Chloe. Look at what a talented slut she is. You've still got a lot to learn.

"Alright," says Danae as she slows her twerks down, "enough play..."

She drops into a puppy pose, her chest against the floor, her ass up high.

"...why do you get to work?"

I'm not sure I've ever pounded a pussy harder. Her ass turns bright red from being slammed with such force. I grasp meaty hips and slam her on my cock again and again.

"Holy fuck!" she cries in surprise. "You're fucking- you're- you- FUCK! Slam that pussy! Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck me like a bitch!"

As fast and ruthless as I'm thrusting, it's still not enough. I strain myself to the limit to go faster. I'm savage, unrelenting.

"Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck me like a bitch!"

"Louder!" I demand. "Call yourself my bitch!"

"I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH!"

Hot cum bursts from my cock, but I don't stop, I don't slow down. I don't breathe. I keep every muscle in my torso flexed. I make this orgasm last for an age. Danae is screaming.

Finally, my body is so desperate for air it rebels against my will. My diaphragm drops and air fills my lungs once more. For a moment, all goes white. I'm light headed. I suddenly stop, pull out of Danae's gushing pussy, and sit on the floor, my back against the sofa.

Danae lays down on the ground, whole body expanding and retracting with each breath she takes. We stay this way for a long time. I watch my cum slowly drip out of her glistening pussy.

She sits up and stares at me with her mouth hanging slightly open, just like Chloe would do.

"You were right," she says, "I needed that."

Soon after I'm cruising down the road, basking in the sunshine..

Once I get a signal, I tap the voice command on my phone.

"Text Chloe."

"Ok, texting Chloe. What's the message?"

"Cliffside Motel. Half an hour."

I open my music app and press play. The horns blare out a weighty Bump! Ba-dump! Ba-dump! Ba-da-du-du Da-du-du-dump!

I take a sip of Sprite.

12