The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 09

Story Info
Walking away is harder than anticipated.
4.8k words
4.75
3.5k
7

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part nine of a serial narrative. For maximum enjoyment, please begin with part one.

***************

I look out from the summit to the valley below. The autumn leaves shine in the sun like brass, the river cutting through, a dazzling silver. Nestled in this picture are the familiar steeples and rooftops of my hometown. I lived away from it for a couple unhappy years, but beyond that, it's the only place I've called home.

The warmth of the sun soothes me while the cool air filling my lungs invigorates. I feel tranquil. I haven't felt this at ease for a long time now.

I ended it with Chloe. I had to.

We did meet at the motel that night. My initial instinct was correct- it felt seedy. I should have trusted myself. But the unpleasant location didn't stop me. The thought of having Danae and Chloe in one day, that as Chloe sucked my cock she was tasting her own mother's pussy, turned me into a monster.

In retrospect, I'm sure Chloe had expected something on the more romantic side that night. She asked me to meet. It would have been our last time together for a while. But in the moment, I wasn't giving a thought to what she wanted. She still clearly took some pleasure in it. She never told me to stop anything I did. She came. And yet, when I was done, I could see it in her face: she was disappointed. She had wanted love that night, not domination.

A switch flicked in my brain. It's as though I had forgotten how to feel shame and then was suddenly consumed by it.

After we had cleaned ourselves up, I told her that it would be our last night together. I told her I'd taught her everything I knew and that she needed to go on her own journey. It was the good time to end it, I reasoned, her going back to school and all.

She took it well. She understood. She remembered what we had agreed: either of us could walk away whenever we felt best, no questions asked. She would be a woman of her word.

But despite her calm, reasonable words, she could not stop herself from crying. I held her.

"Our last night is not over," I told her.

I laid her down on the bed and kissed her. As we sweetly kissed, I put myself inside her one last time. We kissed throughout, each taking turns who was on top. It was a poignant, beautiful farewell.

She's been at school ever since. I still expect she'll try to lure me back somehow when she returns for winter break, but she won't have a chance. Immediately after Christmas, Jen, Felix, and I are going to the Keys. Jen's uncle passed away recently. He'd left her enough for us to finally redo the roof and take our first major vacation in years.

The morning after my final night with Chloe, I replied to Abbey Grace's email. I needed to end things with her as well.

Hi Abbey,

I enjoyed seeing you at the conference as well! It was good to catch up and learn some new things about one another.

Your offer is greatly appreciated. However, I have to decline. It would be a lot of time away from home and I want to focus on spending time with my family right now.

It would be a very enjoyable endeavor to take part in, I am sure. Our brief time playing together at the conference was a pure pleasure. Please don't take this declination of an opportunity as a rejection of you or your talents. I still hold you in the utmost respect.

Your friend,

I hadn't been sure what to do about Danae. So, I did nothing. I hadn't seen or talked to her at all until yesterday, when we ran into each other at the grocery store. She was all smiles and spoke as though I had never rammed her until she screamed like a final girl in a horror film. I'm sure she'd be delighted if I came round the house again, but I don't think it will cause her any harm if I never do.

It was an enjoyable year, I don't regret it. I had never thought I could be so desirable.

Chloe, Jazlyn, Abbey Grace, Danae... I still can't quite fathom I had been with any one of them, but all? I've never felt so confident in myself, never felt so much like a man.

But I couldn't keep it going. I was losing control of the situation, of myself. Chloe was becoming too attached. Abbey Grace wanted to push things too far too fast.

Just as I decide it's time to start my descent, my phone buzzes. I look to see who's calling.

It's Jazlyn.

I haven't spoken to Jazlyn since this summer, when she joined Chloe and I for an afternoon cocksucking.

I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey... it's Jazlyn."

"Hi Jazlyn. What's up?"

"I, uh... I was wondering if we could talk."

"What about?"

"Could you meet me tomorrow?"

"Meet you? Aren't you at school?"

"I'll be home for the weekend."

"K... What's this about?"

"I- I'd rather talk in person."

"I don't know if I can."

"Please? It's important."

"Is something wrong?"

"No. It's not like that."

There's a long silence.

"Does this," I ask with hesitation, "have to do with what happened this summer?"

"No. Not exactly."

"Not exactly?"

"Can we see each other tomorrow?"

"Uhhh... sure. The Grove Street Cafe."

"My house."

"Your-? I'm not sure-"

"My folks won't be there. They're away this weekend."

"Then I definitely think it would be wiser-"

"Don't worry. I just want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Two o'clock, tomorrow."

"Jazlyn, I-"

"Please."

There is something sad in her voice, so uncharacteristic of her.

"Alright. I'll see you then."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Goodbye."

I sigh and head down the mountain.

The next day is as beautiful as the one before. It's the afternoon and I'm walking to Jazlyn's house. It's only three blocks from mine.

Jazlyn's parents are overall good people from all I have observed. Both are professors at a local liberal arts college. It's hardly Ivy League, but you wouldn't know it by their attitude. They certainly were supportive of their daughter, they gave her a comfortable life and let her pursue her own interests. But I always got the sense that they didn't find their daughter particularly interesting. She was a born athlete, they could see that and appreciate it on a logical level, but they just didn't get sports and so didn't get Jazlyn. Neither of them were at the meet in which she broke the state pole vault record. We were- Felix, Jen, and I. Felix wanted to support their best friend and Jen and I had been happy to do so as well.

Our house was a second home to Jazlyn for years. She stayed over at our house more Saturdays than not during the school year and at least three times a week in summer.

She and I had a very joking and sarcastic way of communicating, but she was also the only one of Felix's friends who came to me to vent their troubles and seek advice. Truly of all my child's friends, Jazlyn was the only one I could honestly say was my friend too.

I stop on the sidewalk in front of her house, taking one last moment to collect myself before stepping into whatever this is going to be. I've severed all my sexual relations with the others. I will simply do the same with Jazlyn. I will talk to her frankly and briefly and I will leave.

The house is a fair size bigger than mine, but far more boring. They painted it beige, for Pete's sake. Square lawn with some square-cut evergreen shrubs. Not exactly what you'd call inspired.

I walk across the perfectly cut grass and knock on the brown door. It opens right away.

Jazlyn stands in the doorway. She's always been a sweat pants and t-shirt kind of gal, but now she's wearing a white linen dress embroidered with yellow flowers. Her jet black hair is half up in a braid, pulling it away from her graceful face while still letting it cascade in curls down her shoulders. But the difference in her appearance that strikes me the most is her expression. She looks shy. She knows I'm giving her a glance over, but she is not the confident boss who showed off her sweaty, topless body to me this summer. She holds her elbows close, her shoulders slightly slumping, her head tilted forward. She nervously places a curl behind her ear.

"Should I come in?" I ask after a moment's hesitation on both our parts.

"Yeah," she replies quietly and steps aside.

I enter the house. The decor is obnoxiously varied- African wood masks, South American tapestries, Japanese watercolors, and Navajo sand art. And somehow, it still looks boring as shit.

"Well," I ask Jazlyn, "what would you like to talk about?"

She doesn't answer but heads up the stairs.

"Jazlyn," I say, "I'd rather we stayed-"

But she's already reached the top and turned out of sight.

I've never been upstairs in her house before, but I can surmise what's up there: her bedroom. I don't want to go to her bedroom.

"Jazlyn!" I call out. There is no reply. "Jazlyn! Could we talk down here?!"

After a silent moment, I sigh and travel up the stairs. At the end of the hallway, I see an open door. I walk to it and step through.

Jazlyn sits on the edge of her bed. The room is sunny. The soft pink color of the walls gives the room a peaceful feel. Along one wall is a display with her various medals and trophies adorning the shelves. That's her parents' attitude toward her achievements in one clear visual. If my kid had achieved so much, I'd place their trophy case in the living room for all to see, not tuck it away in their bedroom for no one but themself to enjoy. Her bed is a twin, but looks very comfortable. She sits atop a fluffy duvet with a white lace cover. Her legs are crossed. Her hands grip the edge of her mattress. She looks up at me with glowing copper eyes.

"Could we talk downstairs?" I ask.

"No," she says. "I'd rather talk here."

"And that is what we're here for, right? To talk?"

"Yes."

A long pause.

"What do you want to talk about, Jazlyn?"

She stands up. A thin strap of her dress falls off her shoulder. She doesn't move it back.

"I've been thinking alot," she says, "about this summer. About that day at your house when Chloe and I-"

"Yes, I know the day you're talking about. How could I forget?"

"I was... I was so angry that day."

"You didn't seem it."

"Of course not. My father loves to talk about how we all wear masks from time to time. I wear one all the time."

"What- what made you so angry?"

She looks down.

"When I looked through the window and saw you and Chloe... when I saw your furiosity and her... ecstasy... I was angry to see her take what I had always wanted."

"Meaning..."

"You. I wanted you."

There is an ember burning in my chest.

"Well, then you did... have me, that is."

"No. I shared you. I shared you with her. And all I did was suck you off. That's not... I've sucked plenty of guys off. I don't even know the number."

There is another long pause.

"Jazlyn... why am I here?"

She stares into my eyes.

"I've... I've sucked off dozens of guys. It gives me this sense of power over them. With their cocks in my mouth, they'll do whatever I ask of them. They treat me like I'm their master. I know how hot they find it, how unbelievable it is for them that I would pleasure them like that. And I know, I know, they are burning with desire to not only be in my mouth, but to take me. To fuck me."

She looks away again.

"But..." she hesitates, "but none have."

The smoldering ember in my chest is suddenly a flame.

"Do you mean you're...?"

"Yes. Despite everything, I'm still... a virgin."

"Well, um... that's- that's good. No- no shame in that. It's good to wait until you're ready."

"I am ready."

"Jazlyn, I-"

"Part of me had always hoped it would be you, but I never thought that that was possible. That's what made me so mad when I saw you with Chloe, I suddenly realized how possible it was. Chloe had done what I have always wanted to do."

"Jazlyn..."

"Because I-"

"Jazlyn-"

"Because... I love you."

There are tears in her eyes.

"Jazlyn... I... I don't- I don't know what-"

"Will you?"

"What?"

She steps close to me. She looks up into my eyes. Her eyes are large and wet.

"Will you be my first? Be the first to enter me? To fill me with... you know..."

My whole being is consumed in an inferno.

"I-"

"I know you don't love me."

"Well, I d-"

"At least, not in the way I love you."

"That's-"

"But that's ok. I just need you to for one day. Today. Love me today. One day and I'll be happy."

She kisses me with her wide, plump lips. Her mouth tastes faintly of cinnamon.

She steps back and stands before the foot of the bed. With one finger, she guides the other strap of her dress off her shoulder. The dress drops to the floor, revealing her totally nude body. Her smooth, sepia skin catches the light like velvet. I glory in her thin, muscular arms, her elegant neck, her delicate shoulders, her small pert breasts, her tight belly, her prominent and bare pussy, her long, toned legs.

She holds her arms behind her back and subtly sways as she looks at me with wide eyes. She is fully exposed, completely vulnerable. If I denied her now, it would crush her. But to do as she asks... it would be a dangerous and idiotic choice. I've just got myself out of all my other tangles, I cannot deepen another. And whether she truly loves me or it is simply an infatuation, there is no way she could actually accept us being together this one time and this one time only. If you give a mouse a cookie...

"Jazlyn-"

She steps back and crawls backward onto the bed. She props herself up on her pillows and opens her legs wide. Her pussy is a bursting pink flower circumferenced by long chocolate-colored petals. Perched above is her ruby clit. It is twice the size of any I have ever encountered. I wonder how it tastes...

I crawl onto the bed and drop my head between her legs. God, she tastes delicious. My lips explore the velvety texture of her labia, my tongue the warmth of her vagina opening. She lets out a whimper. Then she giggles.

"I've never been eaten out by a man before," she tells me. "I didn't expect the mustache to be so tickly. It's so-"

The tip of my tongue finds her clit and she stops talking. Her clit is large and very fun to flick around, more fun still to suck on it. She's breathing loudly. With each breath it sounds as though she is trying to say something, but can't. I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her hips to my face. I feast on her pussy like a man starving in the desert who has just found a piece of fruit in an oasis. Over time, her breaths shorten. She still can't produce words, but manages squeaks and sighs. I've never enjoyed a pussy more. Her labia and clit are so large they fill my mouth. Her squeaks become wails. She grabs my head with both hands. She rocks her hips. She's desperate for the orgasm that is to come.

When it does, she cries my name in exaltation as her legs quiver and her abs seize.

I release my hold on her and step off the bed. I stare down at her. She does not move, but stays just as she is, her legs spread wide, her large eyes staring expectantly at me.

Jazlyn wants my cock to enter her black virgin pussy. Her virginity is mine to take. Who could say no to such an offer?

I undress. Her breathing becomes heavy as she realizes that her dream is happening at last. I climb back onto the bed. I stand on my knees before her, my cock hovering above her.

"Is this what you want?" I ask her.

"Yes," she whispers. "But... don't hurt me."

I lean down and place my forehead against hers.

"Trust me."

"I do."

I take my cock in hand and bring it down between her legs. I feel nervous, excited, powerful, and elated. I've always savored the moment of first insertion. It is a magical moment. But this time, this time my cock will not simply bring my lover pleasure, it will forever change her life. She will experience the joy of a warm, hard cock within her for the first time.

I part her labia with my cockhead. The tip touches her opening. We stare deep into each other's eyes. I see her fear slowly fade to trust. I drop my hips and slide inside her. The deeper my cock goes, the wider her mouth opens. I push in further until my entire cock is buried deep within her.

"Oh God!" she pants as a tear rolls down her temple. Then she begins to giggle in delight.

"Oh-" she says, "That is- it- I-"

She kisses me, hard. I kiss back and start to rock my hips back and forth. She hums in my mouth. My abs constrict and release, constrict and release. She tenses and relaxes with each stroke. Still she kisses me, her large, plump lips overwhelming my own, her nimble tongue in constant motion.

I can feel the energy pulsating from her body. It isn't just ecstasy. It's passion, it's joy, it's... beautiful.

Pulling back, I look into her copper, tear-filled eyes. She smiles with a gasp as though struck by a delightful realization. Her face is aglow. She's gorgeous.

I lift myself up into a plank above her, my cockhead just barely staying inside her. She naturally rotates her pelvis upward to give me a better angle as I drop my own pelvis and plunge further inside her than ever before. I bring my cock down inside her over and over, all the while looking her up and down, marveling at the sunlight glowing on her firm brown belly, her pert breasts, her delicate shoulders, and her flushed face.

Her awe and elation suddenly switches to frantic need. She wraps one hand around the back of my neck and the other darts down to her clit, which she begins to rub with a fury.

"I want to come with your cock in me!" she bellows. "I want to come on your cock! I want- I want-!"

I begin to slam my cock down inside her going ever-faster.

"I want-! I want t-! To come! I want to come! Come on your-! I want- I'm going to- I'm go- YES! I- I'm- I gonna- FUuuuuuuuuCK!"

Tears roll down her cheeks but her smile beams as her body pulsates and writhes.

She throws her arms over my shoulders, pulls me down to her, wraps her legs around me, begins kissing me again. We stay like this for a long time. I feel her twitches lessen, her breaths slow, her throbbing heart grow calmer.

At last, she moves her mouth away from mine and gently says, "alright, I think I need a break."

I gingerly remove my cock from her soaking pussy and sit back.

"You alright?" I ask.

"Oh yeah," Jazlyn replies, nonchalantly. She then raises a facetious eyebrow. "You promised it wouldn't hurt."

"Oh god, I'm sor-"

She laughs.

"No, no! It's alright. It's a pain I am happy to take on. I'm just giving you a hard time."

"Ah, there's the Jazlyn I know!"

She sits up, her butt on her heels, her chest thrown out.

"Oh, you think you know so well, don't you?"

"I should. I've known you long enough."

"You didn't know I was a virgin."

"Well-"

"You didn't know I wanted you inside me for years."

"That's-"

"Until this summer, you certainly didn't know what a fan-fucking-tastic cocksucker I am."

"Oh, are you good at cocksucking?"

"Apparently not, if you forget about it so easily."

"I'm an old man. I've got an old brain."

"Should I give you a reminder?"

"That depends. Do you like the taste of pussy?"

"I do."

"Ever tasted your own?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

She smiles then lowers herself down on her belly, propping herself up on her elbows. Now I am the one to sit on my heels. Her big, plump lips wrap around my cockhead. She sucks it like a tootsie pop.

"Oh yeah," I say. "Now I recall. You are... you're quite... Uh! Fuck! You are... quite talented."

Her lips keep traveling lower and lower on my cock, her tongue rolling inside her mouth against my undershaft. Soon she takes the whole of me down her throat. She keeps me there until she in such dire need of air her body instinctively makes her pull back and gasp.

12