The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" she proclaims, "I taste fucking good!"

"I couldn't agree more."

"Oh, you like the way this pussy tastes?" she asks as she touches it.

"I like the way every part of you tastes."

She smirks.

"Lay your ass down."

I do. She kneels over my mouth, facing my cock.

"Take it easy, now," she cautions, "it's still quite tender."

She drops down to suck me further while I lift my head up to her dripping wet pussy. I honor her request, lightly teasing her clit and lips with my tongue. It is difficult to stay so reserved as she goes to town on my cock. I softly kiss and stroke while she bobs her head up and down with increasing rapidity, taking the whole of me each time. Then she thrusts her head down and keeps it down, pushing as much of me inside her as possible. Her upper lip touches my scrotum. This is how she stays as I lap up the juices ever-bursting from her chocolate cunt. As earlier, she keeps my cock down her throat for as long as her oxygen-deprived body can stand, then pulls back with a massive gasp. Saliva pours from her mouth, thick and warm, flowing down my shaft and over my balls.

"Goddamnit!" she exclaims as she strokes me. "I don't care how sore I am, I need this in me again!"

Her sweet pussy leaves my mouth. She turns around to face me, straddling my legs, my cock against her belly.

"How the fuck am I gonna fit this whole thing in me?" she asks, pressing it against her.

I laugh.

"What?" she asks.

"You know, this started very sweet and tender, but now you're..."

"What?"

"Your wild self again."

"I can't help it! A good cock just gets me so... riled up! But if you want sweet and tender..."

She lays down on me, my cock sandwiched between her abs and mine.

"...we can be sweet and tender."

We kiss with affection, our hands gingerly exploring one another. She strokes my hair, I touch her face. She feels my pecs, I caress the small of her back. I take some time exploring her tight, firm ass. Then I reach down and grab my cock, line it up with her vaginal opening and gradually slide inside her warm and welcoming pussy. She kisses me harder. I hold her ass as I gently thrust again and again. She places her hands on my chest and lifts herself up.

She looks down at me with large, glistening eyes, her mouth open in awe. I watch the minute changes in her expression with every movement of my hips.

"I can't-" she says between breaths, "I can't believe it's... it's you... you- you're... you are inside me. Your dick... your big, hard, perfect dick..." She smiles. "And I did fit the whole thing!"

"It can go deeper still," I tell her. "Lean back, sit up straight, take it all."

She does. Her jaw drops and she looks to the ceiling.

"Fuck! Nothing- Nothing's ever been this deep inside me!"

I place my hands on her hips.

"Move about," I guide her, "use my cock to explore yourself. See what movements feel best."

She starts rocking back and forth, my cockhead shifting inside her, her clit rubbing against the base of my shaft. It's tentative at first, but soon she's moving smoothly, without hesitation. Still she stares down at me with a look of disbelief.

"Good, good..." I quietly encourage her. "Now, try moving around in little circles."

Her hips begin to rotate around. Her head falls back. She's staring past the ceiling to the infinite sky beyond. She raises her arms and grabs her own hair. Her first time and already she's in her element, confident enough to let go of nerves and give into the experience, to savor the sensations happening within her. She's a natural.

I lightly place a hand between her breasts. She looks down at me once more. I reach up further and cup her face. She places a hand atop of mine.

"Jazlyn..." I whisper. "Are you ready to feel a man come inside you?"

"No. I'm ready to feel this man come inside me, to fill me."

"Then go back to rocking back and forth. Like that, yeah. That's- that's good, yes. I'm going to start rocking too. Just, just find my rhythm. Fuck... yeah... that's it. Good. Good... GOOD."

I push down on her hips, pressing her clit harder against me. She moans. I can feel the pressure building up deep within me. Her black curls sway, her sweet brown face glows, her pert breasts heave, her gorgeous abs flex and release. This is Jazlyn. I'm going to come inside Jazlyn. I'm going to be the first man ever to come inside Jazlyn's pussy.

"ARE YOU READY?!"

"Yes! Do it! Fill me! cum! CUM IN ME!"

My abs and glutes flex hard as a stone. My breathing freezes, every muscle begins to strain. And then... and then... cum bursts from my balls, shoots up my shaft, and bursts like a volcano inside her.

"Oh my God!" Jazlyn cries in surprise and delight.

I keep coming. I haven't let out a nut for a week and now rope after rope blasts off inside her with every thrust. I pounce and without ever leaving her hot, gushing pussy, I flip us around. She's now on her back as I push myself down upon her to release one final explosion of cum deep within her.

And with that, I can breathe again. I'm suddenly aware of my surroundings once more. I finally notice the sweat dripping down my back.

I stare at Jazlyn. She's dosed in sweat too. Her eyes are full of tears. God, she's beautiful.

"You alright?" I ask.

She gives me a little nod.

"Yeah," is all she can manage to say. "Yeah."

We look at one another, breathing in silence for a minute or more.

"Well," she says, "you certainly filled me. I didn't... I didn't think I'd be able to feel it so well. It's... I felt it."

"Haha! I certainly felt it too. I'm going to pull out of you now."

"Oh, if you feel you have to..."

"Well, when you put it that way..."

We lay together for a long time, my cock still buried within her. I try a few more times to pull out, but she always grabs my ass to pull me back in saying, "no, no. Just a little longer. Please."

We kiss, we joke, we gaze at one another in tranquil silence. My cock stays hard within her.

Eventually, Jazlyn asks, "will you do for me what you did for Chloe? Will you teach me?"

"I walked away from that," I told her. "It was getting too complicated. I couldn't risk-"

"She said you called her your apprentice. That you were her master."

"That was just a j-"

"Teach me. Be my master."

Jazlyn touches my face and looks at me, her eyes revealing unfathomable depth.

"Be my master."

My cock twitches within her.

12