The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plunges my penis down her throat with gusto. The familiar pain and pleasure come back to me.

I pick up my phone and earbuds. I'd been watching a video series from a guy who talks you through the history of swords. I pick it up where I left off.

The pain has spread to my balls. I move the video to the corner of my screen and start playing a brick-stacking game.

Jen is swallowing me whole. She loves taking dick deep in her throat. She likes to get sloppy. Drool streams from her mouth, running down my balls and taint. My pubes are soaked. She finally comes up for air, saliva pouring down her chin.

"Poor Brevet," she says, "he never got to have his dick down this throat. I'm sure he would have paid much more attention to me. He would have appreciated me."

"And then he would have fucked you with his four-inch banana dick and come before you even realized he was in you."

"I don't know," she murmurs, stroking my cock and leaning in close to me. "He had such big hands. Big, strong hands. I like to imagine his was as long and straight as this one here. In fact, since you're paying me no mind anyway, I'm going to turn around to fuck you, so I can pretend I'm riding his cock instead."

And so she does. She doesn't do reverse cowgirl alot. The movement of her ass is pleasing.

"Just don't go saying his name," I warn her.

"Of course not," she says with tension in her breathy voice. "Not outloud."

As she bobs up and down, I open Instagram. My feed is mostly videos about dogs or woodworking, with the occasional picture of a cousin's baby or flier for a friend's upcoming show. The distraction is working. The pain has faded in my mind to a dull throbbing.

Then, with a single flick of the thumb, I scroll down, and she appears. Chloe. My scrotum tightens up. She went out to some college party, posted pictures. It must have been quite some party. She's wearing a tiny red skirt over torn fishnet stockings. Her top is some sort of glorified leather bra, pushing her creamy tits together to make a thick black line of cleavage. Red light glows off of her belly. She's wearing dark lipstick and thick eyeliner, with glitter across her cheeks.

"You find something on that phone you like?" Jen asks over her shoulder.

"Huh?"

"You keep holding your breath, darling. Is something on your phone getting you worked up, or are you finally paying attention to me?"

"Oh, yeah! I looked up this Brevet guy. You're right, total babe."

"Fuck you," she scoffs and starts slamming her pussy down on my cock hard and faster, her ass smacking me each time.

I feel it; I may finally be able to come and end this ordeal. The pleasure now outweighs the pain. I open the all-apps screen. I click on a folder of 'unused apps.' I select the 'Secure Folder,' enter my passcode, and click 'Photos.' There she is, saved from all the times we sexted. Chloe, nude and pale and pink. My jaw hangs limp as I see photos of her touching her perfect, tight little pussy. There's a video of her shaking her ample breasts in her hands. My heart pounds, but my mind is relaxed. As I stare at her giant silver-blue eyes, I realize I am on the verge of tears. I think... I love Chloe.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Jen moans as I shoot cum up inside her. "Come, Brevet, come!"

When the cum stops, I say, "I thought we had a deal."

"Oh, come on!" she laughs as she climbs off me. "It was funny. And, I mean, you were on your phone the whole time..."

"True, true." I reply, exiting the 'Secure Folder.' "I can't really blame you."

12