The Beautiful Mistake Pt. 10

Story Info
How to resist when they make it so easy?
3.4k words
4.2
5.9k
5

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part ten of a serial narrative. For maximum enjoyment, please begin with part one.

***************

Danae slaps me across the face. Hard.

"Don't you fucking come!" she roars. "You don't come 'til I fucking tell you you can come!"

She's riding me like a woman possessed. It seems she really only has one mode in the sack: she fucks. No taking her time, letting things build. There's nothing casual about any of it. And certainly she doesn't go for anything that could be described as 'making love.'

But the slapping is new. It takes me by surprise.

"What?!" she taunts. "You don't fucking like that? Can't take a little hit?! Huh?!"

She slaps me again.

"You think just because you got a decent-sized cock you're a man?! Not if you can't take a little pain, you're not."

She slaps me again.

"You a man? Or a bitch?"

I've had enough of this shit. I sit up and grab her by the throat. I squeeze. Hard.

"I'll show you who's a fucking bitch," I tell her through clenched teeth. I slap her face with my other hand, though not as hard as she did. Just a sharp little smack. She smiles. She picks up speed, riding me harder. I squeeze. Her face turns scarlet.

"Keep going!" I shout. "Keep riding me like a bitch in heat! Faster! C'mon!"

Her face is purple.

"FASTER!"

She keeps on going full throttle until her eyes begin to bulge. She taps my arm and I let go of her throat. She takes in a massive inhale and stops her hips.

"You good?" I ask.

She nods yes, still too breathless to speak.

"Then get on your knees and elbows. NOW."

She does as she's told, thrusting that big ol' ass of hers high in the air. Now I have something to slap hard. I smack her ass so hard it instantly leaves a bright red mark. She shrieks as I watch her ass-fat ripple. I grab a fistful of hair from the back of her head. She lets out a nervous "aah!"

"Who's the bitch?" I ask, my voice low and firm. "Huh?!"

I smack her ass again. She tries not to make a sound, but can't hold back a squeak.

"Who's the bitch?!"

I smack her again, this time bringing my hand down on her ass.

"F-u-u-u-uuuuuck!" she wails.

"You want this to stop? I don't think you do or else you'd answer my goddamn question. Now-"

I smack her harder than ever. She screams.

"--who's the fucking BITCH?!"

"I am," she weeps. "I a-a-a-aammm."

"You're what?" I whisper.

"I'm the bitch! I'm a bitch, alright! A fucking bitch! So stop dicking around and fuck me like one!"

I shove my rock-hard cock into her pussy and begin pounding her from behind. With each thrust, her ass moves like a rolling tide. I take her ass in both hands, my fingers digging in deep.

"YEEEES!" she groans. "Fuck this bitch! Fuck this bitch with that big, hard dick! UuuuuuUH! FUCK! Harder! Harder! Fucking- HARDER! That all you got?! I said fuck me like a bitch, so fuck me like a bitch! There you go! Fuck! Like that! Harder! Fucking like that! Keep going! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! That's it! Goddamn! THAT'S how you fuck a pussy! Fuck this bitch pussy! Fucking good! Fucking good! Fucking goooooo-oo-ood! Oh, FUCK, baby! Now you can come! I want you to come! You fucking earned it! You EARNED it, baby! You fuck me so good! I want you to come! Come for your bitch!"

I suddenly pull out, grab one of her hips and jerk it up, spinning her around. She lands on her back. I stand over her and take my cock in hand. It's hard as mahogany. With two strokes, cum explodes out of the tip, spreading out in the air and showering down on Danae, thick drops splashing on her face, her tits, her belly, her thighs.

"It's raining jizz!" she exclaims with a chuckle. "Halle-fucking-lujah! Fucking love it!"

A couple minutes later, she's in her ensuite bathroom cleaning up. As I also have some cleaning up to do, I step out of her bedroom and walk down the hall to the other bathroom.

I shouldn't be here. Usually the guilt doesn't hit me until the car ride home, but this time it's pretty much instant.

For a couple months I really had convinced myself I was able to walk away from all my escapades, dalliances, fuck arounds- whatever you want to call them! Then came Jazlyn offering me her goddamn maidenhood! I could maybe forgive myself for yielding to that specific temptation, but not this.

A week after that adventure, I ran into Danae at the grocery store again. Unlike our previous run-in when she acted like nothing had ever happened between us, this time she was flirtatious from the start. After only a half-minute of chatting, she reached out and fondled my bicep.

"You've always been so strong," she said. "Don't think I haven't noticed over the years. But now... If you ever have the time to put those muscles to use, I have some things at the house that need doing. You'd be welcome there anytime."

I took her hand and removed it, fearful a neighbor might turn down our aisle at any moment.

"That's very nice of you to say," I told her. "I do have a lot to do at home, so will be keeping my attention there."

"I understand," she replied, then stepped in close. "But if I was ever to message you, for an emergency, would you be able to... help out?!"

I should have just said no. In my mind, I did say no.

"Send a message sometime. We'll see. No promises."

She texted me two days later.

Hey! Long time! Sorry to bother you. I have some old heavy things that have been in my basement *forever* that I'm finally getting rid of. I could use some muscle to help me move them. Would you be able to swing by this weekend and give me a hand?

That Saturday, I was there. To my surprise and annoyance, she did actually have a bunch of furniture and boxes of junk she needed hauled out of the basement. But afterwards, she offered me a drink and then...

I've been to the house five times in the last three weeks. I can't excuse it.

After cleaning up, I'm back in the hallway. As I pass the door to Chloe's room, I stop. I open it and step inside. The room smells like her, like almonds and rosewater. How many times has she stood naked in this room, looking at herself in that vanity mirror, tracing the shapes of her body with her fingertips as she examines them? I look at the bed in the corner. How many times has she played with herself on that bed? How many times has that comforter been soaked in her juices as she rubbed her clit while thinking of my cock, biting her tongue to make sure mom doesn't hear her as she comes? I find myself solid as a rock once more.

Danae notices as soon as I walk back into her bedroom.

"Ready again so soon?" she asks, impressed. "I'm not sure I have the time, I'm afraid. Gotta go pick up Kevin. Won't be needing you around the house for a while, sorry to say. Thanksgiving break starts in a couple days and Kevin will be around all the time, Chloe for a few days as well."

"Oh, Chloe's coming back for Thanksgiving?" I ask, putting on my shirt and doing my best to sound casual.

"Just for a couple days. Felix not?"

"Not this time. They'd be spending half their break in the car and they apparently have this big paper... I don't know."

Danae walks over to me.

"Well, I'll be sure to be in touch as soon as the break is over."

"I... actually, we should probably take a break for the holidays."

She gives me a look that reads, "what the fuck you just say to me?" But what she actually says is, "oh... sure. Yeah. If that's what's good for you."

"It's just a busy time."

"No, I hear ya. Well... you better get going."

Half an hour later, I enter my house through the front door to find Jen sitting on the entryway bench, putting on her sneakers.

"Oh, hi!" she says with a warm smile. "Almost missed me! I've got to get a walk in today. You want to come?"

"No, thanks. I already got some exercise today."

"Oh, alright!"

I step across the entryway with the intent of heading down the hall, when Jen stops me with an "oh, by the way..."

She finishes tying her shoe.

"Abbey Grace called me."

Freezing water is poured into my stomach.

"Really? What for?"

"She said she'd been trying to get ahold of you. You hadn't responded to some email? Apparently she had my number saved under your name in her phone."

"Oh. Well, I'll be sure to give her a call."

"She said some really nice things about your lectures at the conference."

"Yeah? That- that's nice."

"And I guess she offered you a job that you turned down?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Why didn't you take it? She said something about how you didn't want to be away from home so much?"

"I mean, in a way..."

"It's sweet. I like having you around. But come on! This gig sounds great! And you and Abbey Grace are so good together. I've always loved watching you two performing together. Her voice is just so... and besides, we said one of the joys of Felix being out of the house is it frees us up to do more independent travel, not less! Call her back, take the gig!"

"It'll mess up my teaching schedule."

She gives me her classic "what, are you fucking nuts?" look.

"Yeah. I guess I'll do then."

She smiles.

"Good! Also my mom wants us there by ten in Thursday. Hey! I see that eye roll!"

"You said we're not having the meal until Deb and Marlan get there at 5."

"Yeah."

"So why do we need to be there by ten?"

"What is ten so early in the morning for you?"

"Well to get there by ten, we'd have to leave here by nine. Eight thirty, actually, because of Thanksgiving traffic. And what are we going to do for the seven hours before dinner?"

"I told mom I'd help in the kitchen, since this will be the first year Aunt Josie won't be there to cook with her."

"That's very good of you. You're- you're a good daughter. Just, what am I going to be doing all that time? Talking with Steve? Pat will be asleep half the time and when he's not he'll be talking about some pretty fucked up stuff he learned about on Facebook. And Steve's girlfriend- what's her name?"

"Carol."

"I know how much you can't stand Carol either."

"Hey, let's not be too hard on my family now."

"I'm not trying to be hard. It's just-"

"I know. I do get it."

"Normally I'd have Felix, you know?"

"I know."

"We'd sit in the corner and do a puzzle or play Risk or something."

Jen stands close to me and puts a hand on my chest.

"I hear you. You know what? I have an easy solution. You go to your sister's instead."

"That's not what-"

"Come on. You haven't been able to go to your sister's for Thanksgiving in years. Cousin Mike will be there. You two can nerd out together all afternoon. It's in town, you'd only have to head over twenty minutes before meal time if you want."

"You don't want us to be together on Thanksgiving?"

"That's not what I said, don't be like that. But like you've pointed out, we wouldn't really be together. I'd be helping Mom and you'd be caught in awkward conversations. Besides, it means I can stay late, which you and Felix would never let me do. I might even stay the night so I can have more than a couple glasses of wine!"

"I guess."

"Great!"

She kisses me.

"Now I have got to get some walking in before it gets dark! Order some Thai for dinner?"

"Sure."

"Great! Love you!"

"Love you too."

She heads out the front door and down the street.

Oh my dear Jen, what have you done? She just forced me to accept going on a multi-week tour with athletic, blonde, blue-eyed Abbey Grace. If only she knew that Abbey doesn't want me for my piano skills... Truth be told, I want to fuck Abbey Grace in hotel rooms in every major city in the northeast. But Abbey Grace's means of making such an arrangement possible rubs me the wrong way. Calling Jen and using her to convince me to go was a brilliant move in a cold, calculating way, but I resent it. I don't like being played and I don't like Jen being dragged into things. What happens when the tour is over and Abbey Grace still isn't satisfied? What will she do to keep me in her life?

As for Thanksgiving... Jen just decided she'd be gone for one of only two nights Chloe will be back in town. Possibilities flow through my brain.

I ended things with Chloe, I did. I said it was final and I meant it. But that was before Jazlyn's phone call, before I saw Danae again. Why am I continuing to fuck those two women, planning a fuck-tour with Abbey Grace, and not still fucking Chloe, the one whom I enjoy being with the most out of all of them? If some cosmic power told me I could never fuck the other three but could have Chloe anytime I wanted, I'd shout "yes!" with all my heart. And yet, right now, the opposite is true. I could message her. I could call her right now. On Thursday I could be fucking her ass while she plays with her clit and stares up at me with those big silver-blue eyes...

No. If I take her back now, I'll never be free. If I say we're over and then beg for her to come back, I'll have lost all power in the relationship, all control. She won't be mine, I will be hers.

Her pale, smooth skin... the curve of her hips... the soft shadows on her belly...

Danae had left me feeling exhausted. But now I'm vibrating with nervous energy. I go down to the basement and over to the weight bench.

It's 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving. I'm sitting up in bed, naked, leg spread wide, watching Jazlyn work her fellatio-magic.

"I swear to god," I tell her, "if a genie gave me one wish, it would be to have you sucking my cock all day, everyday, without anyone else giving a fuck."

On immediate reflection, it's an odd compliment. I am rather stoned. But her playfully cocked eyebrow tells me she approves of the sentiment.

She messaged me to say she was coming home for the Thanksgiving break the same evening Jen decided I should stay home. I'd told her I was only free on Thanksgiving itself. To my surprise, she said that that wasn't a problem as her family does actually observe Thanksgiving since her parents find it a "pernicious vestige of our colonial past" or something like that.

I went to my sister's for a couple hours in the afternoon, then met Jazlyn back at home. For our first lesson of the night, I introduced her to every face-to-face, man-on-top position I could think of. After that came a shared shower where I made her come twice with my fingers alone. From there, it was back to the bed for this long, relaxed blowjob.

"You know," Jazlyn says as she rubs my shaft against her face, "I haven't tried doggy-style yet."

I smile.

"You haven't tried a lot of things yet."

"Then let's get to it!"

"Patience! Patience."

Over on the bedside table, my phone starts buzzing.

"It's Felix," I tell Jazlyn.

"Call them back later!"

"It's Thanksgiving."

"Fine."

"So... stop playing with my cock."

"No way."

"Jazlyn-"

"Better pick up before it goes to voicemail."

Jazlyn proceeds to massage my cockhead with her lips as I hit the green button.

"Hey kiddo."

"Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving. You do anything to celebrate or were you just studying like a nerd all day?"

"Ha. Ha. No, Kitty and I went to this great little Korean place."

"Very traditional."

"It is if you're Korean. What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

Jazlyn sucks harder on my head as she begins stroking the shaft with a rotating wrist. She's on her knees and elbows, her tight little ass lifted high.

"You're breathing funny. Like, kinda heavy."

"Yeah- I'm in the basement doing bicep curls."

"On Thanksgiving? I'm glad you're so committed to working out these days, dad, but, I mean, come on..."

"Your mother is at Grandma's. I'm home alone and I'm bored. You talk to your mom yet today?"

"Yeah. I talked to her and Grandma."

Jazlyn drops her mouth down, taking me to the back of her throat. I didn't see it coming. I make a very loud swallow.

"Dad?"

"Sorry. I'm pushing myself too hard. I just wanted to get one more set in."

I grab Jazlyn by the hair and pull her off of me. I shake my head no. She gives me a 'seriously?' expression.

"So did you go to Aunt Maggie's?" Felix asks.

"Yeah, I was there for a couple hours."

I get off the bed putting out a flat hand to tell Jazlyn not to move.

"How is Maggie?"

"Oh, as always, her whole world is collapsing around her but it's in no way her fault."

I walk around the bed until I'm behind Jazlyn. Her dark pink vaginal open shines like a rose bud between her chocolate labia lips.

"Oh, of course. Was Mike there?"

"Oh, yeah."

I've knelt on the bed behind her. I reach out and grab her pussy. It's soaking wet.

"Hey, there was something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Uh-huh."

I take my cock in hand, rubbing her juices all along the length of it.

"This Christmas trip to Florida?"

"What about it?"

Jazlyn is looking over her shoulder at me. I place a finger on my lips as my cockhead slides past her vulva and into her vagina.

"Well, I was talking to Mom and she was worried I might get a little bored hanging out with the two of you the whole time."

"Ah, thanks!"

"She said it, not me. But... yeah, she's not wrong."

"No, I get it."

I thrust the whole shaft inside and start humping at a slow, steady pace.

"Well, she said there was still enough in the travel budget... and there are still a handful of tickets available for our flight... I could upgrade to a hotel room with two beds..."

"You're saying you want to bring someone with you?"

"If you're ok with that."

"Who were you thinking?"

"Well, I asked Chloe..."

My heart freezes.

"... but her school schedule doesn't work with our dates. I was thinking Jazlyn?"

I can't help but pick up the pace. Jazlyn is faced away from me, but the tension in her back tells me she is struggling to hold back from making noise.

"You're saying you want to ask Jazlyn to join us on our winter vacation to the Florida Keys?"

Jazlyn looks back at me with a jaw-dropped smile and nods.

"If you're happy with that?"

"I'm happy with that. Yes."

"What are you doing now?"

"Uh, treadmill."

"With turkey and potatoes in your belly?"

"Hey, intake calories, burn calories."

"Ok, well, I'll get in touch with Jazlyn and see if her schedule makes it possible."

"She's your best friend. I'm sure she'll make it possible."

"Hope so. I'm gonna go. I love you."

"You too, kid. Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving."

The call ends. I drop the phone.

Suddenly, another phone buzzes. It's Jazlyn's phone, also on the bedside table. I grab it and toss it to her. I grab her by the hips and start slamming myself into her.

Jazlyn texts with Felix to work out the details of our trip as I plow away.