The Beautiful Vietnamese Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai took in a deep breath and blew it out, looking annoyed, but she gave me a nod. "Okay. You fuck bum on top only if I not drink, but I drink. You will see. Mai drink every drop. Now you let Mai suck."

"Okay," I said, moving my hand.

Mai added, "So... you warn Mai when you cum? So Mai not miss, get all cum... no choke?"

"I promise. I'll warn you."

Nodding her head, she took in a deep breath, and, looking more serious, went back to work. She used her mouth as before, but jerked me off with both her soft hands, too.

After several minutes of her soft Asian cocksucking prowess, I felt my orgasm building. I hadn't cum in four days and this was going to be a big one.

Laughing to myself as I felt this giant, volcanic eruption of cum building in my pelvis, I wondered if this poor Vietnamese housewife could swallow even half of what was coming.

I hoped not. I wanted to slide my entire cock into that tiny and tight, Asian asshole of hers. That meant I'd have to be on top.

Holding the cum down for as long as I could, the pressure finally became too much. I let the dam break and heaved it out with all my might.

"Here it comes, Mai!" I growled through clenched teeth. "Catch it all, you filthy... cheating slut! Unh!"

Mai tilted her head back, held the head of my cock with her lips in a tight ring, and jerked me off with both hands. Her eyes shot wide as she tried her best to catch the ropes of thick goo suddenly gushing into her mouth and filling it up.

"Drink it!" I urged, grunting with each spasm. "Drink it ALL!"

I heard the glorious sound of Mai gulping as I felt more thick ropes of sperm shooting out of my cock.

She gulped a second time, and then a third.

I said, "That's it! Drink it all, you filthy slut! Keep drinking or I'm going to plow that tight ass!"

Tears sprang and streamed down her cheeks as she gulped a fourth time.

My orgasm subsided and the cum slowed.

I felt a few more lesser spasms, and saw the inside of Mai's mouth as she opened it. Fresh dollops of cum oozed out the head of my cock, adding to the lumpy pool of white submerging her tongue.

My ejaculation finally ended.

Mai closed her lips down around the head again, looked up at me in defiance and suckled. Her cheeks caved inward several times. I felt the tip of her tongue fluttering in my pee hole. She stayed on it like that for several seconds, draining every last remnant of seminal fluid from inside my dick.

She drew her mouth off the head of my cock and pinched her lips closed, taking all of my sperm with her.

Mai gulped one last time, wincing grimacing and snarling in disgust. Her empty mouth popped open wide, still snarling with disgust and she gasped loudly for air.

Her eyes glared up at me in anger, and she said, "You call me filthy cheating slut!"

I grimaced, breathing heavily and shrugged. "Sorry. Heat of the moment."

"You cum more than horse! I drink and drink, but you cum more and more." She slapped my cock out of her face. "I not filthy slut! You asshole!"

"Ow!" I shouted. "That hurt!"

She stood up, looking very upset.

"So... is our deal off?"

"No!" she cried, wiping tears off her cheeks with her hands. "But you stop call Mai bad names. We still fuck."

"Okay," I said, "I'm sorry about that. And I'm sorry I came so much--"

"It very disgusting. Too much... too thick. It never stop... but I drink all, so I do bum fuck on top. Not you. You on bottom. Just fuck bum with tip... no hard and no deep. Big horse cock too big."

She smirked in satisfaction and nodded once, wiping some remnants of my cum off her mouth with the back of her hand.

I grabbed my comforter off the shelf and flipped it out, spreading it wide as I lay it on the floor.

Mai moved out of the way and stood back.

Once the blanket was spread, I looked at Mai and said, "Now strip naked and lay down. I get on top for that pussy... and I'm going to fuck it... yes hard and yes deep... with my too big horse cock."

Mai's eyes widened behind her glasses, but she smirked, gave me a bewildered 'I-guess-I-have-no-choice' shake of her head, and began undressing.

I took all my clothes off, too. 

When we were completely naked, Mai laid down on her back on top of the blanket. She spread her legs and began touching her pussy.

She had no shame, and a well-placed voluptuousness to a body that looked built for sex. Her flashy, horn-rimmed glasses and all her gold jewelry remained on her, making her look like an Asian goddess.

The spectacular pitchers mound of her pretty pussy was clean shaven without even a hint of stubble. Had Mai expected to have sex today, I wondered, or did she shave it every morning?

Mai wasn't shaped like a normal Asian girl. She had huge tits, wide hips and a big round and incredible ass, yet she still had that supple look, thin waist, small bones and a trimness to her that most Asian girls possess. Her father was definitely American. She said she had never known him, but I guessed from her very light skin tone, almost pale white, that he must have been German or even Swedish. The very dark brown pigment of her large nipples and meaty pussy lips stood out in stark contrast on her alabaster skin.

The closest looking famous person I had ever seen to Mai was Lucy Liu, but Mai had an even prettier face and a much nicer body. Her curves and coloring reminded of how some of those full figured Puerto Rican girls can look, with their sex popping out in all the right places, slim where their bodies needed to be but bodaciously big where it really counts. Mai could have been a famous porn star if she had tried, and maybe she would be if I had my way.

"Wow!" I said, stroking my cock and admiring her. "You are absolutely gorgeous, Mai."

She smiled, held her arms out for an embrace and said, "You come fuck Mai now with big horse cock."

"When I'm fucking you... can I call you a filthy cheating slut again?" I smiled mischievously as I stroked my cock and looked down at her. She looked exasperated. "Come on, Mai. I loved calling you that."

Her face softened and she frowned. "Fine. You call Mai all bad names. Mai no care. Now you fuck. Come." She beckoned me to come down and fuck her with bejewelled wagging fingers on both hands.

I got down on my knees between her spread legs, dropped into her arms and kissed her.

The chemistry in our first kiss was delightful, intoxicating and explosive. The smell of her lipstick, perfume and my cum on her breath all combined was heavenly.

Not wanting to stop kissing her, I broke it off anyway, panting and smiling. "You are a filthy cheating slut, Mai," I said, "A fucking gorgeous, filthy cheating slut... and I want to taste that Asian pussy of yours first, before I fuck it."

I bit and kissed her earlobe, licked and kissed her neck down to her collarbone, then down to her big left tit, and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

Mai moaned, but said, "We out time. You need fuck now."

"I'm fucking you with my tongue first." I kissed and licked my way down to her naval, and licked her inny with relish.

"No. No. We out time. You need fuck now."

Ignoring her, I licked and kissed down to her pussy, all around it, sucking the sweat off her inner thighs, and then lightly swept my tongue across her clit.

She moaned and shifted her hips, serving her pussy up for my dining pleasure.

Slowly and softly sucking her dark meaty clit and vulva up into my mouth, I worked my tongue down and penetrated her vaginal opening with the tip.

I probed deeper with my tongue and felt Mai tremble. Licking back up to her clit, I began tonguing it more directly. I wrote my ABC's on her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, giving it a long dog lap every fifth or sixth letter.

By the time I got to Z, Mai's hips were pumping, pressing her pussy harder into my mouth. I applied more pressure, and started at A again. When I got to M, N and O, she was moaning aloud and grabbing my hair with both hands.

Spitting on my fingers, I pushed two into her pussy and began softly finger fucking her as I tongued her clit.

I slowly applied more and more pressure with my tongue, and moved my fingers faster and faster in a come hither gesture as I fucked her with them.

Her hips rose up and she cried out, "Ooh, yes! Yes! Mai like!"

Just as I felt she was on the verge of orgasm, I pulled my fingers out, climbed up her body and kissed her.

She seemed disappointed at me being up there with her, but returned my kiss.

As we kissed, I pushed the head of my hard cock onto the wet warmth of her pussy. Pulling away from our kiss, I grabbed the back of her head and said, "Look me in the eyes when I fuck you."

Her eyelids fluttered open behind her glasses, and focused in on mine. I pushed my cock into her tight, warm pussy, and drank in her reaction as my thick cock plunged deeper and deeper into her.

She gasped and opened her mouth wide in an 'O' of surprise when my cock first opened her up, stretching her pussy to its limits. Then, as I slid deeper, Mai's eyelids drooped heavily and her eyeballs rolled up in her head. She began panting and trying to pull me into her faster, but I wouldn't let her do it.

When she pulled, I stopped, letting her squirm. "More!" she begged. "Give Mai!"

"Shhh..." I said, holding it halfway in.

Her hips tilted, and her body bucked. She hissed through clench teeth. "Please! You give to Mai whole horse dick!"

I slowly plunged deeper. She breathlessly groaned. "Yes! Yes! More! More horse dick!"

When the full length of my eight inch cock softly bottomed out inside her, she let out a whimpering little cry of delight, and panted as her body writhed beneath me.

We froze there, my thick cock completely immersed inside her tight vagina, staring into each others eyes.

"It so... it so big," she whispered between pants. "Mai like. Now fuck Mai. Fuck Mai hard... with big horse dick."

My cock really wasn't all that big, but I could tell from her awe struck reaction it was the biggest one she had ever had

I dropped down into a kiss, and as we kissed, I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her.

Pulling out of our kiss to breathe, I pumped her faster and harder. I put my arms out for leverage and began ramming my cock as hard as I could and as deep as it would go.

Mai seemed to really like that, and began grunting loudly, making an "uhn" sound with every hard pump.

"You like that big horse cock now?" I asked as I pumped.

"Uhn!" she cried, "Mai - uhn - like - uhn - very much - uhn!"

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, hugging me hard as I fucked her.

I pumped even faster, so fast that her groans melted together into one long, loud cry of bliss. And then, as I fucked the living hell out of her tight pussy, I felt her whole body shudder and spasm.

Suddenly, Mai was screaming at the top of her lungs, and warm liquid from her pussy gushed onto my balls as I continued fucking her.

It flowed out with each pump, soaking my balls and the blanket beneath us. When her orgasm finally stopped, Mai collapsed under me, her arms and legs dropping to the blanket, and she turned her head to the side as she gasped for air, trying to catch her breath.

At that point I felt my own orgasm building, so I continued fucking her hard, fast and deep as she just laid there, taking my thrusts and breathing heavily.

Her breathing slowed, she swallowed a couple times, and then she looked down at me fucking her, as if waking from a trance.

Her eyes widened, and she licked her lips, enjoying the sight of my cock plowing into her. Mai caressed my hips softly with both her hands, and lifted her hips rhythmically to help me as I pumped her.

She said, "You cum in Mai now," encouraging me to blow my load in her pussy.

She had no idea my cum was healthy and virile. And, knowing full well that she was ovulating, and I was probably going to impregnate her, I felt the big load coursing through me get even bigger. The idea of impregnating this greedy, cheating whore of a Christian who would be morally obligated to have my baby excited the hell out of me.

I groaned loudly and shoved my cock deep inside her as a violent orgasm exploded out of me.

Spasm after spasm shook my body as I dumped a massive load of virile sperm deep inside her cheating, tight, fertile and ovulating vagina. That married couple was in for quite a surprise, maybe a little well-hung blonde boy with blue eyes.

They could name him Hung Cow for all I cared, and that thought made me chuckle as I excreted the last vestiges of my sperm into her.

It felt like the entire contents of my pelvis had exploded deep into her pussy.

I smiled fiendishly as I realized I had filled that unsuspecting cheating slut's vagina with enough sperm to make ten babies.

"There you go, Mai," I said, "A nice big virile load of baby batter for you and your husband. Happy baby baking."

She looked confused. "Happy what? I no understand."

"It doesn't matter." I kissed her and she kissed me back.

As we broke off the kiss, I let my cock slide out of her. A huge glut of sperm beaded up on her vaginal opening, ready to pour out.

I pushed my sperm back up inside her pussy with two fingers, and held it there. I kissed her again for a while, pushing the baby batter back up into her baby oven the whole time we kissed.

Finally, after several minutes of making out, I pulled away from our kisses and pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

"Lift your hips up," I said, bending her at the knees with my hand.

"Why? We out time. We--"

"Just do it, Mai!"

She sighed, but complied, lifting her ass off the blanket. With her shoulders on the floor and her ass a foot up in the air, her pussy was in the perfect position for delivering all my cum back toward her cervix. I acted like I was inspecting the wet spot under her bum, but really I was positioning her so all that cum could flow back into her womb.

"Stay like that a moment," I said, shaking her hips around. "Keep your ass up in the air." I repeatedly wiped the blanket under her ass for no apparent reason.

"What you do? Mai get tired. This hard. We out time. We need get back work."

"One more second, Mai. Stay there." I shook her hips very hard and slapped her pitchers mound and tummy several times. "Okay. That should be good."

Mai dropped her ass back down onto the blanket.

"That was lovely," I said, and got up onto my knees. I watched her crotch closely for a moment, but no cum dripped out of her pussy. Her fertile womb, hopefully, had consumed that entire mess.

I pointed at the huge wet spot on the blanket where she had cum. "I didn't know you were a squirter. You soaked everything. Look at the blanket."

She looked embarrassed. "I sorry," she said, staring at the puddle and shaking her head. "Me never pee before. Think maybe big horse dick too big for Mai."

I laughed. "That isn't pee, Mai. That's cum... like when men cum, but from a woman." I lifted the blanket and smelled it. "See. It doesn't smell. That isn't pee. You just had a very good orgasm, that's all."

Mai smiled. She bent down and sniffed it, too. "You right. That not pee." She got up on her knees, smiling and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me passionately. We made out for a few moments, kneeling on the blanket.

Mai pulled away and said, "Thank you for best time. Mai cum very very good. You make Mai very very happy."

She grabbed my softening dick and rubbed it. Looking down and admiring it as she stroked it, she said, "Most big dick Mai ever fuck. Now Mai fuck tip good with bum."

I laughed. "No, I don't think I can, Mai. You already made me cum twice. You got all the cum out of me."

She looked disappointed. "But Mai want to. Don't you want fuck bum?"

"Yes, but not now. All my cum is gone."

Mai smiled and kissed me again. She pulled away and said, "You fuck bum later? After work?"

I nodded. "That sounds good. Let's do that.?"

She nodded. "Okay," she said, standing up. She grabbed her pink bag and pulled her phone out. "Oh no! We took over hour lunch!"

"Shit!" I said, hopping up and grabbing my underwear off the pile of my clothes. "Let's get back before someone notices and comes looking."

We normally get a half hour for lunch. I expected to take a few more minutes than that, but we had taken an hour and fifteen minutes.

Luckily, we worked in different departments, so it was doubtful anyone had noticed both of us being absent at the same time.

We quickly dressed, kissed and agreed to meet back in this same bathroom at ten minutes past midnight.

As we scurried back to work, I couldn't help being jubilant over my situation. I had a gorgeous, married woman planning to meet me after work just so I could fuck her in the ass.

Life doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, wait. I also had to give her five thousand dollars.

Mai showed up at 12:14 am. We smiled at each other in greeting, and slipped into the bathroom together. We kissed as soon as the door was locked, and I felt my cock actually responding.

I was in my early fifties, just blew two of the biggest loads I had ever blown, and a few hours later this married Vietnamese whore was making me hard with a kiss.

Pushing away from her, I snatched up a handful of her long black hair, pulled her head back and grabbed her big fat ass cheek with my other hand.

I yanked her pelvis into mine and shoved my hardening cock against her pussy. Through clenched teeth, I said, "I am going to bend you over that sink and ram this big hard horse cock all the way up your ass."

Her eyes sprang wide behind her glasses. She shook her head and yelled, "No!" Mai pushed me away, twisting her ass and her hair out of my clutches.

She looked fierce with anger. "Cock too big! Ass too small! You break it!" She began undressing, and in a softer but just as firm tone, she said, "No worry. I fuck tip with bum... I make you cum good. You see."

Letting out a sigh, I shook my head. "I'm not going to be able to cum that way."

"You cum. We fuck bum my way, or no way."

I frowned, but shrugged and began undressing, too.

Mai talked as we disrobed. "I good girl. I not fuck bum. I fuck pussy lot of times." She placed her folded blouse on the shelf and shimmied out of her tight leggings. "I have big dildo... bigger than big horse dick. I use fuck pussy many times with dildo, so Mai like when you put big horse dick in pussy. Pussy used to big, but ass not used to big. Ass will break. Hurt Mai."

She placed the last of her clothes up on the shelf and I put my stack next to hers. We stood there naked.

I pointed at her feet. She was still wearing black stockings. "You forgot your socks."

"When you lay down I squat. Floor too cold." She smiled and gave me a peck on my cheek, grabbing the blanket down off the shelf.

"Mai fuck you good with bum. You see. Husband like very much."

She partially unfolded the blanket, just long and wide enough for me to lay on. I laid back onto it and stared up at Mai's gorgeous body.

She straddled my stomach, a foot on either side, and smiled down at me. "You lick pussy more please?"

"You liked that?"

She smiled wider and nodded.

"Sure, I'll lick it more. Drop it down on my face."

Mai giggled and stepped forward, straddling my head. Then she squatted down, lowering her pussy onto my waiting tongue.

The musky sweat and rank stench of our earlier fuck session was still on her. I enthusiastically did my best to lick it clean.

She moaned in delight as I licked, kissed, sucked and frantically gobbled her vagina.

Her hand found my cock and began softly rubbing and jerking it. I fucked her with my tongue, as she jerked me off faster and faster.

"You lick bum hole now!" She commanded. Then she stood up, spun 180 degrees, and squatted down, dropping her tiny butt hole right on my tongue.