The Beautiful Vietnamese Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really surprised me. Was Mai this nuts or was it all Asian women? I went with it and licked her asshole with gusto. Then I felt her mouth around my cock, and realized the genius of her methods. She was getting us all lubed up with spit and ready for anal.

My cock throbbed in anticipation.

Mai spit on my cock, stood up, took two steps forward, squatted down as she grabbed my cock with the hand behind her back, and then lowered her asshole onto the head of my penis. I couldn't see her face, but the sight of her big white ass cheeks spreading apart to take the tip of my cock into her little brown butthole was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

She began pushing it a little deeper inside her, moving her hips in a small circle and bouncing as she squatted. I felt her tight butt hole sliding up and down just below the tip, hugging the head of my cock.

It was the tightest hole my cock had ever felt. Mai's head flew back and she cried out, "Fuck!" as the head of my cock slid in and out of it.

I felt her sphincter throbbing, her tight ass ring stretched to its limits as it stopped just below the head of my cock and retreated over and over again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She cried, bouncing up and down, while trying to get her small asshole used to my girth.

"Good girl!" I said, caressing her hips and ass cheeks. A cold, thin layer of sweat glazed her skin. She let out some whimpering moans, and then attempted to slowly push her ass further down onto my cock.

It only slid in another half inch, when she let out a loud cry, "Aiii-aiii! It too big! Too big! We no do this!"

She started to pull off, intending to stand up.

I wasn't having any of that. I grabbed her hips and pulled.

For a second we just sort of froze there, her trying to pull her ass off my cock and me trying to pull it on.

"No!" She cried. "I get off!"

"No!," I said, gritting my teeth. "You get on!" Holding her hips in both hands I bent my legs, dug my heels into the blanket, and kicked back with all my strength.

We both flew backwards, and Mai's stocking feet slipped out from beneath her. She dropped straight down, the whole weight of her torso dropping down as I guided her tight asshole straight onto my hard cock.

Her coccyx bone actually hurt as it slammed down hard onto my pelvic bone. My big cock being completely and violently engulfed by her tight ass in that single plunge made a loud squishing noise.

Mai let out a loud, shrill squealing yelp, and immediately burst into tears.

I held her asshole down on my cock, as she squirmed and writhed. She began sobbing loudly.

"It's okay!" I soothed, breathlessly, truly enjoying this. "Shush. Shush, now. It's okay, baby."

Mai attempted to extract herself several times, but she was trapped. Her stockings slipped on the tiled floor and her arms were too weak and thin to push her up.

She was like a turtle on its back, but with my big dick all the way up her ass.

After a few minutes her sobbing slowed, and her body stopped writhing as much.

"There you go, Mai," I said, taking a chance at releasing a hip I caressed her breast with my left hand. "Now I am going to fuck that ass right."

Rolling her on her side, and then onto her belly, I got on top and pinned her naked body against the cold floor.

I dragged the blanket to her and pushed it beneath her.

"Get on the blanket!" I commanded.

She tilted her body and we pushed the blanket under her.

I spread her legs wider, moved my hands off her hips and grabbed a tit in each hand. I whispered in her ear, "Here's how you fuck a bum!"

Pulling my cock half way out I rammed it home again. Mai yelped in pain and began a new round of loud sobbing. I fucked her ass hard and deep, ignoring her blubbering.

It took a very long time of fucking her ass before I felt another orgasm building. For more than forty-five minutes I pounded away. Mai had been quiet and still for a half hour, just taking her ass pounding in silence.

Finally, as I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out of her ass and I pushed it into her pussy.

I emptied my ball sack into her vagina, another big load of baby batter for her just in case the first one didn't take.

As I got up, and attempted to talk to her, things got awkward. I reached out to touch her shoulder and she flinched away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She averted her gaze, and stood up, beginning to dress in silence.

I pulled my cash out of my pocket and offered it to her.

She snatched it out of my hands.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing!" She snapped.

"I'm sorry I hurt your ass," I said. "I wanted to fuck it... not get kissed by it."

"You hurt Mai!" She cried. "You hurt Mai very much!"

"I'm sorry, Mai," I said, attempting to touch her again.

She slapped my hand away and shook her head. "No. You no good man. This no happen again. This never happen. We done."

She dressed quickly, and left the bathroom in a huff and without another word.

Two weeks later, I caught up to Mai at the beginning of lunch. I said, "Hi, Mai."

She ignored me, as usual. Ever since that night she had refused to even make eye contact with me.

"Okay," I said, "You don't have to talk to me, but you do have to let me fuck that ass again... and swallow my cum."

She stopped walking, turned and said, "If you talk me again I call police."

"You will go into that bathroom with me right now or I send your husband this." I turned my phone and showed her the video I made, using my hidden cameras.

Her mouth dropped open. It was the scene of her diligently guzzling my cum as I yelled encouragement. In the video she pulled off and said, "You cum more than horse! I drink and drink, but you cum more and more." Then she slapped my cock.

I stopped the video and said, "Now get in that bathroom, pull down your pants and bend over the sink."

Her mouth moved with no words coming out. She looked frantic.

"Or do I hit the send button?" I poised my finger over my phone, and waited. "The whole video is amazing. Your husband will love it."

"You... you can't! Please!"

"One more word and I will. Now get in that fucking bathroom."

Mai burst into tears, but turned and headed straight for our bathroom.

I put my phone in my coat pocket and followed.

We went into the bathroom and I locked the door behind us.

Mai cried openly, sobs wracking her body. "Calm down, Mai. It's going to be okay."

"Please no do this, Harry. I give you money back."

"Pull your pants down and bend over that sink."

Mai dropped her bag onto the floor, walked to the sink and pulled her pants down.

She continued crying, looking at me through the mirror. Bending forward, she grabbed hold of the sink with both hands.

I dropped to my knees, lunged my face into her crotch and began eating her pussy from behind.

As I ate her out, I pulled her shoes and pants off one leg at a time.

Spreading her legs wide, I went to work devouring her pussy. Eventually, her crying faded away, replaced by silence. I continued eating her out for a long time.

Finally, I felt her body responding. It was merely a shiver, but I knew she was beginning to enjoy my tongue.

She cried out, "We late! Lunch over now!"

"Fuck lunch," I said. Standing up, I turned her around and lifted her onto the sink. I kissed her fiercely and she reluctantly returned my kiss.

Finding her warmth with the head of my cock, I slid into her. She gasped, and hugged me tight.

I began fucking her slowly with deep, soft thrusts. She groaned and began pulling me into her.

"That's my horny little cheating whore. You love my big horse cock, don't you?"

She nodded and whispered, "Yes, I love it."

We kissed, and this time she kissed back with passion. I felt my orgasm building, pulled out and said, "Get on your knees and drink this!"

Mai hopped off the sink, sank to her knees and put the head of my cock in her mouth.

"I haven't cum in a fucking week. This is going to be a huge horse load of cum, Baby. You better drink every fucking drop!"

She let out a closed-mouth squeal of protest, but kept her lips around the head of my cock in a tight ring.

Her soft hands jerked me off as she waited with wide eyes for my cum to fill her mouth.

"Here it comes, Baby!" My orgasm gushed out of my cock so forcefully and in such a glut that it actually hurt my penis. I grunted loudly and spit flew out of my mouth, hitting her on the forehead and glasses.

Mai's cheeks puffed out, engorged with sperm and I felt even more shooting into her.

"Drink it! Drink that sperm!" I shouted.

I heard a loud gulping sound followed by another, and saw Mai's eyes roll back into her head.

She kept swallowing as my orgasm subsided, and stayed in place, suckling and swallowing until long after I finished.

Pushing my body away, she said in a very loud voice, "There! Mai drink every drop of cum again! You happy now?"

Just then a knock came on the door. "Mai?" said a woman's voice. "Is that you?"

It was her supervisor, Ana. And there was no way she hadn't heard what Mai had just said.

"Are you in there with someone?"

Mai looked mortified. "No!" she shouted. "I alone! I sick!"

"But I just heard you talking. Is there a man in there with you? Open this door right now!"

"No!" Mai shouted. "You go away! I very sick!"

"Mai!" Ana shouted back. "I heard exactly what you said. Now open this door."

"You hear video on phone. I just too sick. On toilet. Now you go away and leave Mai alone."

Ana didn't respond for a long time. Finally, she said, "Okay, but come and see me in my office as soon as you're done."

"I will. Go away! Goodbye now."

"Goodbye."

We both got dressed in silence. Mai hesitated in front of the door. She turned to me and said, "If she outside we both fired."

I laughed and nodded. "Yep."

"How I explain my husband?"

"Tell him you had to suck a dick. He'll understand."

She laughed and shook her head.

Mai opened the door and looked around. She looked back at me and said, "She gone! I go home. Call in sick. You leave me alone now. I no want see you again."

Mai slipped out of the bathroom and ran toward the exit doors.

I walked up the stairs and clocked back into work. My half hour lunch had been an hour and a half long. I guess I had eaten that pussy for a lot longer than I had thought.

A couple days later, I slipped Mai a note. She didn't look happy about it, but she showed up in that bathroom after our shift ended.

I fucked her hard in her ass again. She didn't like that at all, but she took it without much complaint.

As we got dressed she said, "I no have period yet. That very strange. You have vasectomy, right?"

"Oh," I said, smiling sheepishly, "About that. No. I never had a vasectomy."

The look of shock on Mai's face was priceless. I really wish I could have snapped a picture.

"But... but... but you... you tell Mai you have vasectomy."

I nodded and laughed. "Yes, I did. I wanted to cum in you. So, I lied."

"But I pregnant now! I pregnant with baby!"

I nodded. "Kool. I love kids."

"No!" She shouted. "Not kool. Very, very bad! My marriage over! You ruin my marriage!"

"No!" I said, "You are the cheating whore. You ruined your own marriage."

Mai burst into tears, crying pitifully into her hands.

I felt bad for her.

"Can you blame it on your husband? Make him think it's his?"

"I no have sex with husband two months!"

"Wow!" I said, "Well you better run home and fuck his brains out."

She wiped her tears away, snatched up her bag and ran for the exit doors. I yelled, "Good luck, Mai! Have fun with your husband!"

Without turning around she flipped me the bird.

I chuckled and headed home for the night. Working in a factory wasn't so bad, after all.