The Beauty and the Fisherman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flinched as his tongue finally touched the focus of her thoughts, the hard nipple sliding in between his lips.

"oh, my god..." she murmured as the feeling ran down some hidden nerve pathway directly to her clit. His tongue began following the same pathway. He was slow, leaving a trail of saliva as thin as a slug trail, weaving to and fro on its path south, the pathway cooling in the air kept her focused on it, on the destination. She jumped again as his hand found the nipple that had been left out, squeezing gently, a little firmer as she moaned, pulling slightly, she was lost in sensation, focused on her nipple, fading out, fanning throughout her body to be refocused in her distended clit. She felt the juices flow out of her, wetter than she'd ever been.

His lips latched onto the skin where her leg met her torso, he sucked and she could feel herself open to him. She reached down to pull him up, she wanted him in her, she wanted the deep sensation.

"Not yet love..." his tongue traced her outer lips, moving a wider circle to miss her clit. Her hips moving in rapidly, increasingly wonderful frustration. She felt his tongue touch her beneath her lips, tracing upwards between... collecting the moisture, spreading it as he penetrated between her lips.

The anticipation of that first touch of her clit, matched with a fear of the intensity of the sensation as he got closer, closer... a small spark as her rocking hips forced his nose to glance her clit, his tongue finally found the bump. Softly he traced her, worrying her clitoral shaft from side to side, sliding down, his lips closed on her, she felt the pressure as he gently sucked her clit into his mouth, holding it there with gentle pressure from his lips, his tongue touched her. Her world dissolved into sparks, a fireworks display she had never experienced. She heard a voice in the distance and discovered it was hers.

Tingles the likes of which she never felt flashed through her body and in a distant thought she wondered if she was flashing like the fish. Her body jumped each time the tongue slipped over her clit from side to side, up and down, it lost its order as she lost her ability to think, spreading her legs wider giving herself to the feeling, the pleasure, to this man.

As she was catching her breath and beginning to settle back down onto the bed, a new sensation caused her to tense once again, feeling her lips spreading, the fullness as his finger slid into her, a new shower of flashes as it pressed upwards, at first gently, then more firmly as he found her G spot. The pleasure was deeper, not as bright, the difference between a bass drum and a snare drum, she lost control of her body once again, pressing herself against his lips, trying for more of his fingers, more pressure which released as she felt herself go over the edge, pulsing with the spray of a very different but equally intense orgasm.

As she regained the ability to think, she felt john's head resting gently on her abdomen, kissing the sensitive skin of her hip bone.

"What the fuck did you just do to me John?"

"Umm... Made you cum? Gave you an orgasm?" he looked up at her, his grin almost boyish.

"That wasn't an orgasm... That was... other worldly..." she lay there running her fingers through his hair just trying to breathe. "I don't even know what to call that..."

"I hope it was good?" the first hint of a lack of confidence.

"Come up here baby... Oh... my... god..." She felt his hard staff leaving a trail of its own as he slid up her body.

"Your eyes sparkle... you... you are painfully beautiful right now..."

"I need you John... I need you right now, let me make you feel good..."

He rose on his arms and she slid her legs beneath him, taking him between them, opening herself for him. She reached down and rubbed the head of his cock on her lips, the moisture so warm and exquisite, John fought the urge to plunge inside, and keep plunging, as instinct, every nerve in his body and his manhood demanded. The sparks of sensation, the tingles ravishing his hard shaft he slid but an inch inside. He felt her pussy flutter around the engorged crown of his manhood, her feet left the bed, legs wrapping around him, putting pressure on his ass pulling him deeper.

"Don't tease me anymore John... Please, please... fuck me... fuck me..." He felt the pressure as her pussy gripped him, squeezed him, stroked him from inside and instinct could no longer be kept at bay. He thrust in her forcefully burying his hard cock into her full depth. She grunted as his pelvis met hers. He stopped and held himself fully into her, rose up on his arms. "It's never been like this... ever... oh god! Please... please... fuck me, fuck me... Take me, use me... make me yours... please"

He began to thrust into her with fast deep strokes, her pussy so incredibly tight, wet and warm. He wouldn't last long, the pleasure already so beyond any experience he'd ever had. His entire focus on the pleasure emanating from his cock, he thrust into her, spread under him, giving herself to him, arms on his biceps, legs spread wide, thrusting back as she clamped her pussy on him. She was so focused on his pleasure, her orgasm came as a surprise.

"I'm gonna... gonna..."

"Cum in me baby... give yourself to me..." She wrapped her legs around him, pressing him deeper as she felt the pulses of his spend deep in her pussy.

He felt as if his entire body was turning inside out through his cock, speech impossible, one last deep thrust, he held himself still, deep inside her as his cock pulsed, each shot accompanied by a shower of tingles, raw pleasure coursed through his cock into her. Her pussy, fluttering up and down his shaft, her orgasm squeezing him tight, then mushy softness, then squeezing him tight again...

He collapsed onto her, taking the majority of his weight on his elbows, still pushing her down into the mattress. "Oh Abby... Abby..." he kissed her cheek, her eye, her nose... He rolled to his side, his leg still over hers, and breathed. It was all he could do. He pulled her onto her side as he continued his roll onto his back, mouth open breathing hard, arm under her neck pressing her into him.

"John, I don't know... I don't know what you just did to me, over and over again... I've never... felt... anything like that before..."

"oh god Abby..." Almost a sob, he rolled over pressing himself against her. She hugged him back, a tear rolling softly down her cheek.

"This must be what making love feels like..."

"Abby, I can't... I just can't let myself... Feel that..."

"Today is today John... don't worry about tomorrow..." She thought that tomorrow would be today when it got there. She would make it right. She would make him love her. She'd had never wanted anything so much in her life... She was holding herself tight to him, molding her body to his, as his breathing settled into a soft rhythm, the thought that she could make this ok, she could make this work was her last thought as exhaustion overcame her and sleep claimed her thoughts.

"Hey Abby, Coffee's on the cooler."

"The other shoe falls today. Fitting weather for it." She thought, the skies were gray with low clouds whipping in a stiff breeze. "What time is it?

"'Bout eight."

"What are you going to do today?"

"Don't have much going on today. Figured I'd get you to Rehoboth today, then I don't know, need to stop at the bait shop and pick some things up. If this wind dies down I'm going out with Jimmy tomorrow. Supposed to be a little on the rough side, but doable tomorrow."

"I thought you were going back to Baltimore today."

"nah, took the week."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked."

"John what's wrong? Why are you so cold and distant?"

"Didn't want to assume anything." Abby took a step and settled in under his arm wrapping her arm around his back and laying her head on his shoulder.

"After last night, I thought you'd know. That's not normal for me ya know, sleeping with someone I just met."

"Not much sleeping, not that I'm complaining." John smiled sadly. "So, what now? You go back to your world, I stay in mine? This hurts... More than I can explain... more than I can handle."

"John, I don't want to go to my world without you. Will you come with me?"

"I won't fit in babe."

"You won't know that until you try. Come on, we can talk about people and laugh, I can see my world through your eyes this time... please, we have the rest of the week before you have to go back to work. Let's have some more fun. Can I please be your girl, at least for the week?"

"I'll try it, but if I get wigged out I'm gone. I'm not being argumentative, it's just... what I do."

They pulled in the driveway to the ocean side house. John saw it had a semicircular window facing the ocean and spots for four cars under the house. The first floor was a level up and the whole house stood on pilings. There was a car in one of the spots.

"Shit, Jenny's here."

"Who's Jenny?"

"She's my manager."

They walked in the door and a woman rose from the couch. She was trim and dressed well in a dress with a jacket. She did not look happy.

"Where the fuck have you been! The studio's going ape shit, you have an appointment with the Today show the day after tomorrow to promote, and your fucking phone is off. I got a call from some hick about your car, apparently he has never seen a Mercedes before. I had no idea what to tell NBC... what the fuck Abby, and by the way who the fuck is this?"

"Jenny this is my friend John."

"Another asshole you picked up?"

"Well, that didn't take long." John said, turned around and walked out the door.

He heard Abby say "you Bitch!" right before the door closed, and walked down to the truck, started it up and pulled out of the driveway. As he was starting to pull away, Abby came running down the stairs.

"John stop! Please Stop!" He rolled down the window.

"That's about what I expected Abby. I'm either leaving or punching her and I don't want to go to jail. I'm sorry this didn't work out. Maybe... I'll watch one of your movies one day."

Abby started to say something but John wasn't listening and drove away heading back south to the Marina. As he pulled into Ocean City his phone pinged and when he looked down Abby's name popped up. He reached over and held the button in until the phone turned off.

Two days later, as they were dropping off plane at the breakwater Jimmy asked, "John what is wrong with you today? If you didn't want to come I would've figured something out. No biggie, I do appreciate you coming but you've definitely been off today. What's going on? Is it the girl? It's Abby huh?"

"That whole situation just sucks Jimmy. Don't know how but she got to me in such a big way. She's a movie star and I'm an engineer, as they say, never shall the twain meet. I'm not in her class."

"From what Bob was telling me yesterday you seemed pretty chummy. What happened?"

"I went with her to her place in Rehoboth on Sunday and there was this battleaxe bitch there. Lit into Abby and then turned on me. If I had stayed, I would've hit her and I've never even wanted to hit a woman before. Didn't want to go to jail, so I left. I just want to remember the Abby that went fishing with me. I guess she doesn't really exist but she was a nice fantasy. Could've fallen in love with that girl."

"The way you're talking, it sounds like you did. Sometimes I'm convinced that women could fuck up a wet dream..." Jimmy patted John on the shoulder in an uncharacteristic gesture of friendship and support. It was always there just rarely displayed.

As Jimmy pulled into his slip Bob was waiting. "John come on. You gotta see this."

"What Bob, I've got shit to do, gotta clean the fish and then wash the boat. You know what they say, 'The Captains have all the fun and the mates' work is never done.'"

"No John, you really need to see this. come on."

"John, I'll take the fish to Rosey no problem, we can clean the boat later. Really, it's ok."

John stepped into Bob's salon and Fred, Bob's mate, was staring at the TV. "She's talking about you dude. No Shit! THE Abby List is talking about you."

"What's this Bob?"

"I saw a commercial last night when I was going to bed and they said Abby was going to be on the Today Show this morning so I taped it. Never would've guessed this."

John saw her eyes were as beautiful on TV as they were in real life. She had makeup on and was wearing a sun dress similar to the one she was wearing when John met her. He eyes were sparkling as she talked and she was, truly, painfully... beautiful.

"He showed me how to fish. The sun rise, oh my god, the colors, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And the fish... did you know that a dolphin isn't necessarily a flipper type of fish?"

"He sounds like something special, now in your movie..."

"He is something special, but I don't think he likes me much. It's only been two days and I miss him so much. He won't answer the phone, he won't return my calls."

"Let's go to the clip of your movie, now here you are..."

John turned away from the TV. "It doesn't matter Bob, we're just too different. Her world is hers and mine is mine. Never going to work."

"Don't be a dick John. The chick is crazy about you. You can see it in her face when she talks."

"She's gone Bob. I couldn't get to her if I wanted to, it's just not going to work."

"Let me rephrase my statement... don't be a dick John."

"I gotta clean Jimmy's boat." John turned and walked out.

He was hot, tired, and wet as he walked down the dock to his boat an hour later. As he pulled on the rope and grabbed the railing Abby rose from the bean bag in the corner.

"What are you doing here? I figured you'd be off flying to wherever..."

"The studio decided I needed a break. When I threatened to flush Jenny's head down the toilet we negotiated. I told her I would do the Today show, but that's it. I'm taking a break."

"When do you go back?"

"Depends on when you kick me out or leave me again."

"I thought we figured out that this is never going to work."

"John, I can't help it. I love you. I don't know why but I do."

"We can't live here on the boat Abby. This is fantasy. I realized on the drive down from Rehoboth. I was right. What are you going to do, be the little housewife while I go to work? Wait for me until I get home, to my shitty little house in Baltimore."

"John, do you love me?"

"Abby, our worlds just don't match. You're this famous rich movie star and I'm just... a guy."

"Not what I asked John. Do you love me? Do you have any feelings for me at all?"

"Of course I do Abby, you have to know that. I really don't want to but I can't help it. Chalk me in as one of your adoring fans." He said sarcastically

"I want to hear the words John."

"Fuck..."

"Nice idea, we'll get to that later, but wrong word... I need to hear the word... Say it."

"Ahhhh... ok, ok... I love you Abby... I do... It makes me feel wonderful and terrified at the same time but, yes, I love you."

"John, would it be so terrible to retire? I want to at least semi retire... maybe a project here or there, but I'm tired, this last picture was going to be it... Unless I want to play some grandma... it's over for me... We have more money than we could ever spend..."

"You have more money than you could ever spend. I've got another 8 years before I can even think about it..."

"It means nothing without you... It's ours, not mine."

"It's yours... I won't be a kept man... I have pride."

"I know you do babe... I know you do... Please John, can I be your girl? Please?"

His groan almost sounded anguished as he took her into his arms. "You feel so... good babe..."

"I love you John. I'm sorry but I love you..."

"I love you too Abby."

Three Months Later...

John sat on a lounger on the second level of the beach front property. He had sold his house in Baltimore and opened an office in Ocean City. When he went to the partners that owned the construction company he worked for and told them he was going to branch out on his own they asked him why. He told them he had met someone at the beach and he wanted to be close to her. He figured he would move down and open a company, he had enough put away to buy a little property and build a spec house. He figured he would start out small and see what he could do.

They thought it was a great idea and they wanted in. John became an equal partner in the subsidiary for a lot less than he would've spent to start out on his own and he had the resources of the main company to fall back on if things got tight for a while. He was able to concentrate on the design work he wanted to do and the company hired sales people and workers. The spec house was about halfway finished.

Abby talked John into buying a modest house on the beach about a half hour from the marina. He insisted on paying for half of it and they had just moved in. She would leave for a day or two to go to meetings while John worked as he always had. But when she came back, her and John became inseparable. Abby became a pretty good mate, learning the patterns of off shore fishing, how to handle a rod, how to prepare the boat for a days' fishing and how to clean it at the end of the day.

"John, I need to ask you a favor..."

"What's up my love?"

Umm... I know you're going to hate it, but... I have a premier in two weeks. I have to go."

"Where's your premier babe?"

"L.A."

"Complete with the red carpet?"

"yes, and a dress, and a ceremony and... umm... "

"What?"

Abby was afraid of his reaction. She didn't want to go alone, she promised she'd never make him wear a suit, and now... She so wanted him to go with her.

"Can you... will you... come... with me..." It was so out of her persona to be this insecure. John looked at her and saw her shying away from him, almost grimacing in fear of rejection. He could no more say 'no' to her than strike her.

"Shit... Yes, Abby. I'll have to make some arrangements, I was going to pull the boat for the winter this weekend."

We don't have to leave until Monday. I can help you... with the boat I mean."

"What do I do about clothes? I mean I'm pretty sure I can't wear dockers and a button down... unless I watch from the other side of the ropes."

"No, I want the world to see the man I caught. I want everyone to know that I'm in love with this complicated, loving, frustratingly honest, gorgeous man."

"How will we get there... I mean we have to get plane tickets and a hotel room and... shit I'll need to get a suitcase instead of the duffle bag I usually carry. The airport is three hours away, we have to get..."

"The studio will get us there, and put us up in one of the company houses, or... I know you'll hate this, but I have a house out there... in Malibu, on the beach. We can stay there. It's just a little beach house."

"Shit." John knew he had been had. Abby saw the resignation on his face and knew she had won this one. She was so happy, it was another of the expressions of love that John showed her constantly. He didn't want her to know how much he loved her but he did. So much. This was just John supporting her.

The following Monday the "Car" turned out to be a black limo which pulled to a stop out in front of the house. John held the door open for her and then slid in. "Guess this works if you don't like your partners much huh? I can sit all the way over here and you could pretend I'm not even here. We'll end up in separate counties if we're not careful."

"Thank you for going with me... It means so much to me."

"I guess we're in this together babe. I love you."

They pulled into the airport in southern Wilmington, a small local airport. "I didn't know they flew commercial from here."