The Beauty of Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mia. This is my sister, Lana. She moved here from Hawaii. She's going to UCLA."

Mia gave us a relieved smile and replied, "Oh, wow. Congratulations."

"Thank you," Lana replied.

"She's staying with me for a while."

"Great. Well, welcome to the neighborhood. I better get going. It looks like you two are about to get dinner started. It was nice meeting you."

"You too."

Mia jogged across the street and up her driveway.

Lana excitedly asked, "Was that Mia Portrero?"

"Yeah."

"Year of the Rabbit was so intense."

"Your parents let you watch that?" I asked recalling the anal sex, gang bang, gruesome French murder porn movie that made my dick hard.

"They don't know. They're clueless like that. So, you know she likes you."

I chuckled. "She doesn't like me like that. I have nothing to offer Miss Portrero. I'm a lowly sound guy."

Lana grabbed a bag of groceries and said, "I can tell. She likes you."

I grabbed the last bag and wondered if that was true.

A couple weeks after our encounter with Mia, it happened; the night when the beast was awakened.

It was rare that Lana and Riley had a day off together and when it happened, Lana invited Riley over for a girls' pool party. They were lying on chaise lounges in their bikinis when I offered to make them dinner. They happily accepted. As I cleaned the grill, they left their chairs to dive into the pool. I glanced up every now and then to see the girls frolicking in the pool like real live water sirens luring men to their death. It was at the start of a beautiful sunset when I started grilling; just chilling in the backyard in a t-shirt and basketball shorts, sipping my beer while listening to music and turning sizzling steak and chicken. The meat was nearly cooked when the two finally emerged from the water. It was then that I realized that they were naked. They had stripped off their bikinis and threw them out of the pool without me noticing. The sight of their shapely bodies with water dripping from their high riding tits will be forever etched in my mind. They quickly wrapped themselves in towels before heading for the sliding glass door. Riley gave me a sly grin as she passed. I reacted by returning my eyes to the grill.

Twenty minutes later, I was setting the platters of food on the dining table when Lana returned dressed in green halter top and white shorts. Her hair was blown dry into soft lemony curls. Riley joined us short time later. She was wearing a faded blue oversized sweatshirt with a medieval sun graphic. I didn't see any shorts. I wondered if she was even wearing panties. Dinner was good and they were good company. Earlier in the afternoon, Lana asked if they could drink hard seltzers by the pool and I told them no. But since Lana announced that Riley was spending the night and no one was driving, I let them drink hard seltzers with dinner. The only divisive moment was their choice of music. We kept listening to either moody emo shit or incoherent Percocet induced rap.

"The shit you guys listen to these days," I said, shaking my head as I rose to clear the dinner dishes.

Lana turned to Riley and said, "Don't mind him. He's a purist. You should see his record collection. Like he's got everything."

I said, "I feel sorry for you guys missing out on good music. Ever heard of Pink Floyd?"

They both shook her head no.

"Led Zeppelin? REM? Nirvana?"

Blank stares.

"You poor deprived souls."

Lana became animated. "We should go to the music room. Come on, Dane. Play some records for us."

Riley said, "Yeah, Dane. We want to hear some music. Please?"

The thirty nine year old me said, 'be careful, you're responsible for them in your house.' The eighteen year old me said, 'let's party with the water nymphs!'

Lana led Riley to the music room as I locked the sliding back door and turned off the backyard lights. By the time I secured the house and reached the music room, Lana had settled into my bean bag while Riley sat cross legged on the futon.

Riley pointed to the bong and said, "Nice bong. Got anything to smoke?"

"You girls wanna get high?"

With goofy smiles on their pretty faces, they nodded in unison. I turned on my lava lamp and reached into my stash kept in a cookie tin on the shelf. I took a seat on a large tapestry cushion on the floor before rummaging through the bags and tins of different kinds of weed; the I-can-still-work weed and the knock-you-off-your-ass shit. I opened the latter, pinched off a bit of sticky bud, and cut it with barber scissors before stuffing it into the bong's bowl. They watched intently as I sparked it up and inhaled smoke through the bubbling water. Lana crawled my way with a silly grin on her face and took the next bubbling hit followed by Riley. Both girls were coughing when I took a second hit. I fell back upon large pillow to watch my exhaled smoke float away as Lana take another hit off the bong. Lana flopped back onto the bean bag before Riley took another toke before falling back onto the futon.

Lana wistfully said, "You know what I like best about California? You can re-invent yourself; be anybody you want."

"Anybody you want," Riley dreamily echoed.

I crawled up and found the album in my collection that I wanted to play. "How about some Doors?"

I tuned on the stereo, put the record on the turntable, placed the stylus on the record and kicked back onto the pillow to listen to The Best of the Doors.

I was high, languidly enjoying Jim's poetry and beats so much so that I forgot the girls were there. When the sound of stereo's needle scraping in the space between songs, I raised up upon my elbows to see Lana sound asleep. Her mouth agape, she was blissfully gone. I looked over at Riley. She was still staring up at the ceiling until her eyes rolled over to meet mine. She looked over at Lana and said, "Light weight". She returned her gaze to me. With a dreamy smile on her face, she said, "Did he really say he wanted to fuck his mom?"

"Yeah."

"Man, that must've freaked the fuck out of people back then."

The sound thunder, raindrops and broody keyboard music from Riders in the Storm began to fill the room. Riley rose to her feet and began to sway as though she were hypnotized by a snake charmer. I laid back and watched her. Then she stepped over my face and continued to dance, leaving me to stare up at her sky blue panties with pink hearts and my cock jerked with arousal. I had forgotten that Morrison's voice is a panty dropper. Or had I?

Riley continued to sway, stretching her arms above her head like a harem girl before she looked down upon my face. She gave me a stoned smile before plopping her ass onto my chest. The air was knocked out of me with an oomph but I liked it. She beamed down at me with those warm brown eyes.

"You're cute. I like your dimples," she said, playfully twisting her finger in my stubbled jowl.

"Thanks."

She slid her open thighs down to my torso to stretch out over my chest. Her soft auburn hair fell over my face as she bent forward to nuzzle my neck and I was cocooned in her hair and the scent of freshly bathed skin. Her hands caressed my face and hair, and my cock stiffened when she stuck her tongue before murmuring, "Mmmmmm, you smell good too."

Her lips found mine. My body tingled from her kiss. It'd been a long time since I'd kissed a woman. My hands moved up and down her smooth thighs. One kiss was followed by another and we kept kissing until she raised up to look down upon me. She reminded me of my groupies from the past; so cute and eager. She planted her mouth onto my parted lips and we drifted into a full make-out session and I groaned from this squirming young female as my hands travelled her backside to settle upon her sweet ass cheeks. My dick was hard, it ached for relief so I rolled her over onto her back. I glanced over at Lana, who remained blissfully asleep before withdrawing my hand from Riley's thigh to shuck off my shorts. Lana reached down to pull her sweatshirt over her head to expose her little titties with dusky pink nipples. She laid there panting with her arms above her head.

"Fuck me," she whispered, before glancing down at my hard-on. Her eyes returned to mine. "Fuck me."

My damp t-shirt dragged across her belly as I slid between her thighs and pulled her panties aside. She closed her eyes and let out the quietest little 'oh' when I penetrated her and I became lost in the sensations of her tight pussy. Her panties' elastic rubbing against my dick as I fucked away made it feel like hot, illicit sex. She was so small; her pussy was so tight that I felt like I could cum at any moment. I glanced over to Lana who was still asleep. Through the smoky haze and red tinted light from the lava lamp's glow, I could see that tit had fallen from her top and I stared at it while wishing it were in my mouth. I wanted to pull out of Riley and pounce on Lana. It was then that my orgasm exploded. A beastly groan rumbled past my gritted teeth. My fingers dug into her flesh as I nutted inside her. After the spasms died away and I was completely milked, I collapsed beside her. I was basking in a selfish afterglow, not giving a shit if she came or not. My head rolled to the side see Lana still sleeping. Riley had her hand between her legs, rubbing herself off. I laid there listening to Jim crooning away before drifting off to sleep.

In the dull grey light of the overcast morning streaming through the slats of the half closed blinds, I woke up on the shag carpeting of my music room. My mouth was insanely dry and my crusty limp dick was out for all to see. Riley and Lana were still asleep. Riley's hands were still stuffed in her panties. I grabbed my discarded shorts and hopped into them and stealthily left. I shuffled into the kitchen to chug a bottle of chilled water before taking a shower.

I desperately needed a cup of coffee and once I was dressed, I returned to the kitchen to brew a cup. When my coffee maker sputtered out the last few drops, I heard the patter of footsteps. Lana appeared from around the corner. She'd changed into a sweatshirt and socks and stood before me yawning and scratching her tangled hair as she entered the kitchen.

"Morning," she muttered before grabbing orange juice from the refrigerator. "I'm going to make some scrambled eggs. You want some?"

"Sure. I'll be in my office. Call me when they're ready."

"Okay. And thanks for last night."

I nodded before shuffling away, relieved that she didn't witness me having sex with her friend. I entered my office, closed the door behind me, started up my computers and monitors and sat down to work, hoping Riley would leave soon. I didn't want to face her. Would she tell Lana about last night? The thought made me nervous. I was opening my project files when I heard my office door slide open and turned around to see Riley standing there with her tote bag under her arm.

She purred, "I just wanted to say bye. Last night was fun."

"Glad you had a good time."

"Call me sometime."

She smiled as though she had a crush on me before closing my door. I heard my front door open and close and through my office's front window, I watched her walk down my walkway to her car, get in and drive away. I slumped in my chair with relief. It was the first time I fucked a girl in this house. It felt as though a door had been opened to a new life which in which I happily entered. For some reason, I got up and went to the music room. I opened my tin to see my weed was still there, but when I turned around, I saw that Riley had written her phone number with a black marker on my wall. I considered painting over it but decided to keep it as a souvenir.

The great thing about my job is that I'm the boss. I set my hours. Summer was quickly slipping away and Lana would start school soon. She was going to the campus next week to find the buildings in which she'd registered for classes so she wouldn't be lost on her first day of school. I'd already taken her to many L.A. tourist sights but she was yearning to do something we hadn't done yet; she wanted to go surfing. I hadn't been in five years so I was up for it. To avoid the beach crowds and traffic, I chose a Thursday to drive up the Pacific Coast highway to Zuma Beach, but when we woke that morning, we were met with gusty northerly winds.

I drank my coffee as I read the weather reports on my tablet. Lana joined me with her coffee and sipped it as she peered over my shoulder at the wave reports.

"The Santa Ana winds are blowing a little early this year," I said. "The waves are going to be choppy."

"Pssh," she replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I've seen videos of Malibu waves. Tame and lame."

If she didn't mind getting battered around, neither did I. We ate a breakfast of eggs and toast, before she helped me load my two surf boards onto my SUV's roof rack.

As she helped me secure the older surfboard, she frowned. "Jeez, was this board made the year Duke was born?" referring to the legendary Hawaiian surfer who died in the 1960's.

"Ha, ha. Dad gave me this board when I was seventeen. Do you ride the big guns back home?"

"Nah. Surfing isn't a competition to me like it is to dad. It's a religion; something spiritual. Its pure harmony with nature."

"I hear you. I feel the same way."

She smiled and said, "Well then, let's go to church."

We drove up the coastal highway and I pointed out the celebrity mansions in the hills and beach colonies of the super-rich. We were heading to Malibu where the waves are decent but tame enough to get up for a long ride. She told me about the waves she rode in Australia with her mom during her one and only visit to her maternal grandparents' house in Gold Coast. She rode bigger waves than I. She had that Barill love of danger.

We reached Zuma beach around mid-morning and once we parked, we pulled on our wetsuits and headed for the sand. We staked a spot on the beach where we sat and studied the waves' timing as each rhythmic waves unfurled. I was impressed that Lana pointed out a point break, the optimum spot to catch a wave, and with that, we hit the ocean, paddling out into the churning water where the barrels began.

For weeks I'd been watching Lana, trying to find some family resemblance. I never really saw any until today. When Lana rose for her first ride, she rode goofy foot like dad! Her posture was just like dad's. Her cut backs were low in the knees like mine. Easy. In control. As though she lived in surf her entire life.

It was mid-afternoon when the sky turned a milky blue and the glare began to burn my eyes. We were sitting on our boards, bobbing in the water, when Lana yelled and pointed out to sea. There I spied a pod of dolphins swimming south, their fins bobbing and gliding through the glittering water. We sat on our boards and watched them until they disappeared around Dana Point. We faced each other and smiled. It was then that I fell in love with Lana Grace.

I called out, "Time to head in. Last ride."

She nodded and together we paddled to catch a rolling wave on which we gently glided back to shore. We lugged our boards across the hot sand, still high from the euphoria from a perfect day. We shucked off our wetsuits and rinsed the sand and salt off with scoops of water kept in a cooler in my car. I kept glancing at her legs or ass and I caught her side eyeing my package as I dried off. We quickly dressed in shorts and t-shirts before I secured the boards to the roof rack. Lana loaded the wet tarp wrapped gear in the back, and after everything was secure, we headed home. We stopped at an In-and-Out burger joint to chow down on double cheeseburgers and shakes and shared where we'd like to surf before we die. If I had to choose one day to live over and over again in heaven, I would've chosen this day.

The wind was still gusting in the darkness of night when we finally made it home. I was happily exhausted and satiated with grease and sugar. So was Lana. We dragged ourselves to our bedrooms where she closed her door. I took a long hot shower and afterwards, dressed in pair of boxer shorts, went into my office and spent some time replying to emails. The windows were rattling from ferocious gusts as I closed up the house before retiring to my bedroom.

The Santa Ana winds are hot desert winds that are infamous for bringing about a certain amount of madness to Angelinos; tensions increase, passions ignite and crimes rates are known to go up. For decades, people have blamed the 'devil winds' for their temporary insanity. I would be no different.

It was around midnight when I turned off the bedside lamp. The last thing I remember was the neighbor's windchimes clanging in the wind. And right when I drifted off to sleep, I was awakened by soft knocking at my door. I looked over my shoulder with sleepy eyes. "Yeah?"

In the room's darkness, broken by a narrow shaft of street light, I watched Lana's head peep through the cracked door.

She softly asked, "Can I sleep with you? I keep hearing noises. Every time I fall asleep, something bumps against the wall."

"Yeah. Come on in."

Her silhouetted body scurried into the room as I turned back over and I scooted over as she crawled under the covers. As I began to fall back asleep, her bare legs nestled into against mine as she cuddled close behind me. I scooted further to the edge of the bed. Her body inched closer to mine to nuzzle me once more. Her breath on my back made me fully alert and when her lips kissed my back not once but twice, I finally willed myself to roll over.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the dark, I realized she was naked. Her skin and hair were surreally pale. I gazed at her shadowy face and whispered, "What are you doing?"

She stroked my cheek before I caught her wrist. "No, Lana. Don't."

My protest didn't deter her. She moved closer and kissed me. Her lips lingered upon mine and when our lips parted, she let out a breathy, contented sigh. I just kept breathing. She placed her hand on my chest where it dragged past my torso to my groin. She tried to slip her hand under my boxer's elastic band when I grabbed it and growled, "Don't."

She freed her wrist from my grasp and whispered, "You make me so hot, so fucking hot."

From the slash of light from a crack in the blinds, I could see her pale blue eyes, bright and glittering with seduction. They locked onto mine as her hands slid down to my dick where she cupped my cock and balls. I laid there, stunned into silence as she rubbed my junk only to withdraw when it began to harden. She softly said, "I your eyes and your smile and the way you call me 'Littlebit. I love you, Dane."

"Lana, there's going to be lots of guys-"

She pressed her lips against mine and a groan of pure pleasure escaped from me as we engaged in that frenzied foreplay like virgins in love. My hand squeezed in between warm thighs where my finger eased into her where she was nice and wet. Her stroked my now hard dick. The adult in my head was loud in clear. 'She's your sister!' And the eighteen year old me yelled, 'I don't fucking care!!!' The eighteen year me old won.

I broke away from her to rise upon my elbows and with my free hand, I gently pushed her shoulder for her to roll onto her back which she did without resistance. I ripped back the covers to look at her. She was so pale in the darkness, so beautiful and unreal; a fevered dream come to life. I slid my body between her thighs. Her arms rose to drape over my shoulders and I crushed her with my body weight as I mashed my lips against hers. We became lost in our mutual lust as I ground on top of her. Her hand grasped my boxers where she tried to tug them down but they snagged on my hard-on. I swiftly maneuvered them over my dick where I clumsily kicked them off into the sheets. Her hot body and the thrill of taboo sex made our lovemaking a hot syrup of lust. My hands rambled over her curves. She writhed beneath me, sighing and gasping as my mouth sucked on nipple and then the other. She reminded me of the groupies who approached me after my band's set; fresh, lusty and eager to please. She moaned so delicately as she arched her back to press her breast further into my mouth. Tired of my dick rubbing against the sheet, I climbed up her, my hard-on sliding against her silky inner thigh as I did. It bumped against her to her downy apex where I stopped. She whined and squirmed beneath me.