The Beauty of Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she between panting breaths. "Fuck me."

It's such a turn-on to me to hear women beg to be fucked and Lana drove me insane. Her coltish legs wrapped around me as her heels digging into my butt. I was snared in a hot, desperate, unquenchable passion. I hadn't felt this alive in a long time. The forbidden drew me in.

Lana reached down, grabbed my stiff shaft and placed it between her parted pussy lips. I held her as I thrusted inside, breaking into her warmth. She let out sweet soft sigh and spurred by the staticky chaos of gusting winds, I fucked my sister. She sucked at my arms, kissing my skin between gasps of delight. She matched my strokes with thrusting hips. I could stand it no longer.

With my lips to her ears, I said, "Cum with me. Cum with me, Littlebit."

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum. Ohhhh. Ohhhhh. Uhhhh!"

She threw her head back and I felt her cunt quiver and I lost it. I came deep inside her, staying inside as I reveled in the glory of it all. I hadn't cum this hard in years and when the last quivering spasm died away, I rolled off her and onto my back, huffing and puffing as I collected my thoughts. Lana cuddled beside me and I threw my arm around her to draw her closer and kissed her hair before falling asleep.

I awoke at dawn to absolute quiet. The winds had completely died away. Lana was sleeping beside me, her face veiled by her hair. I drifted back to sleep and into a nightmare of my ex-wife standing in the bedroom's door jamb screaming that I was a horrible monster and sick fuck for having sex with my sister. I jerked awake and after affirming that my ex-wife wasn't in my room, I snuck out of bed, grabbed some jeans and a t-shirt and quickly left the room.

The sun was high in the sky and I was well into my work, earphones on my ears, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I whipped around to see Lana. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with her duffle bag slung over one shoulder, looking fresh and ready for work. I slid the earphones from my ears.

"I'm going to work."

"Okay."

"I don't want it to be awkward between us, you know?"

I nodded. Her rideshare app chimed its arrival on her phone. "Okay, well, my ride is here."

"Have a great day."

She turned and left, leaving somewhat relieved. Whatever understanding was exchanged in those few words, I wasn't sure. I sat there, confused and concerned. How was she processing last night? Will she say I raped her? I thought about it all day and by the time she got home, I was ready to talk. She was setting her bag on the hallway table when I stepped out of my office and cleared my throat. She turned to face me. Her face was crestfallen, as though she were sad.

"Lana, I want to talk about last night."

"Yeah."

"Are you okay?"

She silently nodded.

"Okay. We'll just chalk it up to an error in judgement. Okay?"

She approached and didn't stop until she was in my personal space. She placed her fingers on my chest. Her hands lingered as she whispered, "I still want you. I want to do it again. I want to fuck you until my pussy falls off."

My dick chubbed in my jeans. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All I could say was, "Fuck."

She kissed me. I became rigid, hoping she'd interpret my non-response as a rejection. But she didn't. Her lips lingered against mine. I couldn't resist. My arms wrapped around her waist as I drew her against and we shared one long, hot, hungry kiss. We continued making out as I instinctively backed her down the hall, around the corner, and into the guest bedroom where I playfully pushed her onto the bed. She impishly giggled and kicked off her sneakers. Her eyes glittered as she watched me unbutton her tight jeans and yank them down off over her legs. Then I went for her panties, careful not the rip them as she lifted her ass for me to slide her them down her beautiful legs. I tossed them aside before unzipping my jeans and upon pulling them down, my hard-on bounced out, proud and erect. Her mouth opened from the sight of seeing my penis for the first time. I shucked off my jeans and shirt before diving upon her where I pushed up her top and bra and clamped my mouth down upon her warm mound of flesh. Then I just went south. Her clit was a delicacy on my tongue. Her thighs rubbed against my temples. Her hands ran through my hair as I licked and sucked her clit. When she could stand it no longer, she tugged at my hair to drag me on top of her. She grabbed my hard shaft and guided it to her wet cleft where I penetrated her like some horny beast. Her knees bumped against my hips as we fucked like we were in our parent's basement. After a couple of minutes, she pushed me off of her and onto my back where she got on top and slid down my slick cock. She rode me with enthusiasm, her little tits bouncing in time. Knock yourself out, girl. And when she stopped, I grabbed her and rolled her over with me still inside. We smiled at each other, eyes locked and I started stroking inside her while watching her eyes soften before she closed them to enjoy her pleasure. It didn't take long before she groaned.

"Oh, oh, oh. I'm going to cum. I going to cum. On."

Her little moans sent me over the edge. She clung to me and I just let it go. We came together with loud, earth shattering orgasms.

As we laid there, breathing heavily in our sloppy union, I muttered, "This is wrong."

She snuggled into me and replied, "So wrong, it feels sooooo good."

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. My Littlebit.

Though Lana was comfortable with our relationship, laying hugs and kisses upon me if the mood struck her, I avoided her by staying in my office. She knows not to bother me while I'm working. spent hours behind the closed doors of my office gaming and answering emails. We still shared meals and watched the occasional show together and she continued to climb into my bed late at night to spoon with me.

The week before she was supposed to move into her housing, she knocked on my office door. I turned around to give her my full attention.

She asked, "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I know you've done sooooo much for me already if it's possible, can I stay here for the year? I'll get a driver's license and buy a car with the money I won't be spending on rent and commute to school. So, can I? I promise, I won't be any trouble."

"Of course you can."

She hopped up and down before hugging me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best!"

With a peck on my cheek, she returned to her computer to cancel her apartment reservation and I wondered what had I just done.

Our relationship carried on for three glorious years. She was my girl. We went camping, dinner, and she was down for anything in bed. And I loved teaching her. I rarely initiated sex as I preferred her clumsy teenage seduction. Sometimes, when I was horny in bed, I'd say, "come here," and she'd slide over into my arms and slather me with loving. I introduced her to things she'd never experienced before such as snow, skiing, and bondage. I rented a cabin in Lake Tahoe where we indulged in all three. Tying her spread eagle on the bed, stroking her inner thighs lit by candlelight, listening to her gasps and moans as I sucked her body; it was glorious. And when I released her from her bonds, she clung to me, showering me with kisses as though she were thanking me for showing her unknown shores. But when she started her junior year, things began to change. She'd become much more serious about her studies and life choices. She picked up more hours at work when Mizuko asked her to choreograph mermaid shows. On top of that, she was studying more, staying out with friends, and seldom had dinner at home. Sure, she had her friends over every now and then, and I gathered more numbers on my party room wall, but there was a distance growing between us.

It was the Fall semester of her senior year when our relationship devolved. In November, after a road trip to San Diego with her girlfriends, she began making trips down there on her own. A few days after New Year's Eve, she approached me while I was watching TV.

"Dane, I have something to tell you. I met this guy in San Diego. I really like him. His name is Mike."

"Navy guy?"

She looked surprised. "Yeah, he's in the navy. He's from Oahu."

"What's he do?"

"Flies Seahawk helicopters for search and rescue."

She pulled up his picture on her phone where they took a selfie in a crowded bar. Of course the stud with dark curly hair and a square jaw kissing Lana's happy cheek flies helicopters.

"Is he good to you?"

"He's wonderful. He's going to be stationed back in Oahu about the same time I graduate so we're hoping to continue this thing we've got going when I return home. You'd like him."

"Invite him up sometime. We'll have a bar-b-que."

She smiled. "I love you, Dane."

"I love you too, Littlebit."

She hugged me and kissed my cheek before bopping to her bedroom. I found refuge in the music room, smoking a bowl full of Cush before grabbing my acoustic guitar and flopping back into a bean bag. I kept playing this mournful cord over and over again. There was a knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

Lana opened the door to stick her head inside. "Can I join you?"

"Sure."

She sat on the futon. I offered her the bong which she accepted and took on sweet toke. She laid back as my fingers picked at steel strings. Then the song gushed from my heart.

I dreamed an angel

From over the sea

Dreamed an angel

And she flew to me

She was a fever

Which burned so free

She was the kind of love that wasn't meant to be

My fingers and thumb plucked steel strings as I hummed the melody over and over again. Lana looked at me and said, "I'm sorry."

I nodded, keeping my eyes on my fingers changing frets. When I finished playing, I looked up to see tears welling in her eyes.

"It's okay, Lana. Good night, sweetheart."

For the first time in years, I slept alone in the guest bedroom. Like a junkie, I rolled in a puddle of my own sweat bed all night. I wanted to spoon her, drag her naked body close to mine and listen to her breathe. But no. Sometimes you have to just quit cold turkey.

True to my word, I threw a graduation bar-b-que party for Lana. Dad and Lana's mom, Krista flew in to watch her walk in her graduation ceremony. Lana offered me one of her tickets to the ceremony but I declined with the excuse of setting up the party. Truth is, it would've felt weird sitting next to dad knowing that I was fucking his daughter for years. We all got to meet her boyfriend Mike, a rakishly good looking guy who was cool and respectful but was down for a good laugh. They made a good looking couple.

At one point, as we stood by the pool, Lana raised her glass for a toast. "To my wonderful brother, Dane. I can never repay you for having me here all this time and asking for nothing. Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

They clapped as we gave each other a respectably spaced hug.

Three days later, Lana returned to Oahu with her parents to start a job with the HAI marine life conservation corps. I'd never felt so alone.

Weeks after Lana left, I was still pacing around the house. My brain wouldn't rest. Yes, I love Lana like a sister and my naïve lover, but after a while I realized that it wasn't her body I missed. It was the lack of companionship that had me rattled. So, I went to an animal shelter and adopted a dog; a two year old tan German Shepard mutt with a black muzzle named Ripley. He's a good dog and a great companion. Doesn't bark much but when he does, he means business. His only weakness is a red rubber ball that squeaks. He comes up to me whimpering and anxious when he can't find it.

"Yeah, yeah," I say getting up to help him find it. "I miss my squeaky toy too."

A year had passed since Lana returned to Hawaii. She e-mails me occasionally. She was still seeing Mike and was happily tracking sea turtles. I was happy for her.

On a July evening, in an orange sunset glow, I was returning home from walking Ripley when I saw Mia jogging towards her home. She smiled and waved before jogging over.

She smiled and said, "I keep seeing you with your dog but we've never met."

Ripley took an instant liking to her, wagging his tail and licking her fingers as she extended her hand to say hello.

"His name is Ripley. Hey, I'm about to start dinner. Want to come over?"

"Sure," she said. "I'll be right back."

I threw a frozen lasagna in the oven, opened a bag of mixed greens, and was making garlic bread when I heard her knock on the door. I opened it to see she had showered and changed into a strappy summer dress. I let her in. We grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and went out to my backyard where I turned on the patio and pool lights. We took seats on the lounge chairs facing the clear lit pool. We chatted and drank our beers before she asked, "Guess what today is?"

"What?"

"Today is national Skinny Dipping Day."

"You're making this shit up."

"Nope."

She stood and pulled her sundress up over her head and tossed it aside. I just stared at her beauty. She grinned at me as she removed her panties before turning and diving into the pool. She looked lovely treading water with that inviting smile.

"Join me!"

I stood and stripped off my shirt. Oh, the beauty of water.