All Comments on 'The Beauty Therapists and the CD Ch. 04'

by satinpaul

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible! Wonderful!

I love the idea of a CD encouraged with love and affection by his wife and her friends. It'd be great to see this extended into his life at home and even his professional existence as well. The sense of fun and absence of the usual humiliation make this wonderfully fresh and exciting. By all means continue!!!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good ending.

Everyone had fun, and enjoyed themselves. The CD was accepted and appreciated. I liked the happy ending.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 12 years ago
The Beauty Therapists and the CD Ch. 04

ok, so you're a transvestite, who wants to be a lesbian, and probably came 2000 times whacking off while you wrote this........i was hoping for some sex with you and some men, as i am a tranny, who is straight, and love men, and cock...very disappointed in this novella. i am sure you got off writing this, but for me, and most of the readers here this story was too long, with too much of the wrong details, and basically sucked big time......sorry, but that's how i see it.!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
Very interesting

I too am a married CD and I found this story interesting and very different than the usual CD & wire story. I too would love to "come out" but I also would love to see Paul do gay sex. Loved the great detail of the sex with all the women and it turned me on but I'm bi and love gay sex too. Maybe you can add that in to the next chapter or a new story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was OK until the golden shower at the end. Yuck.

Not sure about one of the reviewers who said he was straight then talked about enjoying having sex with men.

95% of Cross Dressers are heterosexual men in both drab or en-femme, who have absolutely no desire to have sex with other men.

Having a secret society of lesbians, who would accept a heterosexual cross dresser sounds so implausible but great fun. Most lesbians hate cross dressers more than they hate vanilla males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous