The Beckham Centre

Story Info
A young dancer is taken hostage by nanobots.
16.2k words
4.39
12.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This story contains vast amounts of forced non-consensual sex. The victims, all controlled by nanobots, enjoy their subjugation and experience many orgasms, but it is the bots that cause their enjoyment.

The Beckham Centre: Charlotte's Revenge.

Chapter 01: How it started.

Hi readers. If you've read 'Training my Niece to Obey', we've already met. I'm Charlotte Webb, or more accurately, I'm Ona Mabooty. Yeah, I've heard all the jokes. So let's pretend that yours isn't one I've already heard 1,000 times and that it was hilarious, and let's move on, shall we?

You've seen me on TV, and I know you're wondering, so here are my, well, let's say, 'relevant stats'. I'm a twenty-nine-year-old mixed-race South African woman born in Pretoria. My mother moved my sister and me to Germany, and my studies took me to London, England. Currently, I'm living in Brisbane, Australia.

My complexion is the colour of a shot of Tia Maria before you add milk. Dancing has given me a tight and toned body. Although I'm only 5-foot 4-inches tall (153 cm) and weigh a tiny 125 lbs (57 kg), I'm voluptuous and full-figured. With my suppleness, litheness, and dancer's quick feet and hands combined with my tiny hourglass figure, I'm even a blind man's wet dream.

Sigh. Okay, since you insist, here they are. I'm 36-24-36 and wear a 28GG bra. Happy? Yes, I have a tiny, leanly muscled body with a big round booty and huge tits. Nobody, I mean nobody, looks at my eyes, and even women stare at my breasts and ass. It's so embarrassing as well as secretly arousing. It makes me feel good to have people lusting for me, even if it is shallow and occasionally creepy.

I'm known for my appearances on Britain's Strictly Come Dancing, being the first professional dancer to win back-to-back trophies. My sister and I enrolled in dance school because my mother thought it would be a great way to make friends and for us to gain some self-confidence. We both sucked for a long time, but we worked and practised until we made it. My sister, Ina, is also a professional dancer.

But dancing is only a tiny part of my story. I danced and made appearances on Strictly and other such shows all over Europe to pay for my university studies. After years of studying, I became a microbiologist. My specialty is miniaturising nanobot technology. I can design and create little computers that are invisible to the naked eye and are so small they're hard to see even under a microscope.

I met my husband, Doctor Davis Beckham, at a seminar at The London School of Medicine, and OMG, is he gorgeous! Tall, at over six-foot (183 cm), lean and handsome. He has blonde hair and the most startling blue eyes ever. There's a catchy pop song by an artist called Donna Lewis. It's called, 'I Love You, Always and Forever'. For years, I had misheard the third verse. I thought it said, "You've got the most stumbling blue eyes I've ever seen". I loved the imagery but didn't know what Ms Lewis meant by 'stumbling blue eyes' until Doctor Beckham took his dark glasses off and smiled at me. Readers, I'm sure my heart and feet stumbled when he did!

Fortunately, even inside, Dr Beckham typically wears dark glasses. If he didn't, I'm sure many women and a lot of men would throw themselves at his feet.

You wouldn't believe how my husband I met. Davis, as he insisted I called him, came to my lecture! The world-famous nanobot technologist and psychologist came to see me! We chatted, and he asked me to look over some work he was doing. Of course, I was honoured that Davis even knew my name, but his asking me to help was beyond my wildest dreams.

Davis told me he was working on nanobot technology that would ease suffering in people with chronic pain. He said he hoped to use the bots to override the brain's pain and nerve centres, so the patient no longer felt the hurt associated with their injuries. Davis thought he could eventually design nanobots to take over the body's nerves and allow people with paralysis to walk again.

Sounds fantastic, doesn't it? No wonder I fell for his story, hook, line and sinker.

I took Davis' research notes back to my hotel room that afternoon. 7.00 am the next morning found me sleepless, pouring over his manuscripts and still making notes. This was exciting research because if Doctor Beckham could make this work, hundreds of thousands worldwide would no longer suffer debilitating pain.

I met Davis for coffee mid-morning, and we explored what he'd discovered and what I thought needed to be done to make it work. We were still bouncing ideas back and forth at midnight. When they'd closed, we'd been kicked out of the café we'd met in and the pub we'd eaten dinner in and were now sitting in an all-night diner. What impressed me most about Davis was that he never once openly ogled my breasts or ass.

Then it occurred to me, 'Oh, shit! I wonder if he's gay.'

If life has taught me anything, it's that only gay guys and homophobic spinsters never ogled my toned, lush assets. But, even so, quite a few of them looked, especially the gay guys.

I decided to flirt with him and gauge his reaction. Heavens, readers! I already had a little crush on Doctor Beckham before we met, and I'd devoured every piece of dissertation papers and studies he released. Doctor Davis was a giant in a field I was barely beginning to understand.

I began by moving around to his side of the table. I had been sitting opposite Davis on a chair whose legs were partially in the walkway. Davis was in the booth, sitting on a rounded couch. On the pretence I wanted to show him some research on my laptop, I moved beside Davis, then, turning the screen towards him, I pressed my bare thigh against Davis' leg.

As I said, readers, I already had a crush on Doctor Beckham, so I'd dressed appropriately for my crush. Nothing overt or slutty. Just a skirt, maybe slightly shorter than professional, and a halter top that exposed my toned midriff and left my back bare. Plus, heels that were perhaps a little higher than strictly necessary.

Davis was dressed in a gorgeously sexy, dark, three-piece suit. The suit, in gunmetal grey, with a faint dark blue lined pattern across it, enhanced his deep blue eyes and leanly muscled physique. As I ran my admiring gaze across Davis, I felt the warmth growing between my legs, so I pressed my thigh against his.

Davis coughed, his leg twitching away as if I was scolding hot. Doubling down, I turned towards Davis, let my erect nipples drag across his upper arm, smiled, and then said, "See? German researchers are investigating this same technology. My studies are way ahead of theirs, though. Their nanobots are still visible to the naked eye and will have trouble flowing through the blood. Mine are almost sub-microscopical, so they're so small the human body won't even recognise there's something foreign swimming through it."

To emphasise my desire, I casually placed my hand on Doctor Beckham's upper thigh, quite near his groin. To my delight, I could feel how stretched his suit trousers were. Davis was sporting an impressive package, and it was hard for me.

Readers, I'm not exactly a virgin. But neither am I particularly sexually experienced. In my university years, when most of my classmates were sailing by on the minimum 2.5 GPA, having fun, and exploring their sexuality, I swotted, studied, and stayed in. I was proud of my 4.7 GPA and tried my best to lift it higher.

Plus, I travelled all over, entering dancing competitions, or appearing on TV with Strictly. I didn't have time to 'fuck' as I wanted much more than that. Though, there was a night with Amanda Holden from 'Britain's Got Talent' that I'd like to tell you about one day.

Davis is at least twenty years older than me, and I'm sure he found my somewhat clumsy attempts at seduction amusing. But, even though he had physically reacted to my beautiful face and figure, I didn't think Davis desired me.

Oh, I'm certain he lusted for me. But wanted and desired me as an equal partner? No, that's a schoolgirl's fantasy. Thirty-nine-year-old professional men earning high six-figure incomes bang young women like me, but they don't want them as life partners. Instead, they want a woman who enhances their social standing. Another professional or a beauty queen (trophy wife), an heiress, perhaps. Someone who adds to his accumulated wealth and is not an almost penniless ex-student.

But it doesn't hurt to fantasise. A night in Doctor Beckham's arms seemed perfect, even if it was only four or five hours before my fitness regime's body clock had me awake and ready to go.

I looked at the fingers on his left hand, 'Good. No ring,' I thought.

I slid my hand closer to Davis' tented groin, "It's a long walk back to my hotel, Doctor, but do you want to come up for a nightcap?"

In his cultured voice, Davis answered, "My hotel is only across the road from here, Miss Ona. We could have that nightcap there if you'd like?"

Feeling like a right slut, something my mother berated my sister and me to never be, I huskily replied, "It will be too late to go home after our tipple, Davis. May I stay with you for the night?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't, Ona," Davis answered. "I don't think we'll get much sleep, though."

OMFG! This was a one-night stand. I knew that. But to make love with one of my all-time favourite crushes? Readers, which of you wouldn't be in that? I was so turned on I could feel my arousal dampening my knickers.

Davis got up, helped me to my feet, and offered me his arm. Then, with my head on his shoulder, I followed Doctor Beckham across the road, through the doors and up to his room, my nether regions tingling the whole time. Davis showed me inside, and as soon as I entered, he put a hand on my shoulder, turned me and kissed my surprised lips.

Oh, Lawd, readers! My toes curled, and I'm sure steam poured from my ears! Man, can that doctor kiss! After the kiss, with my hands on his shoulders and my head on his chest, I sagged against Davis. Then, I slowly became aware that, pretty much, the only thing holding me upright was Doctor Beckham's thick, erect cock between my upper thighs.

Somehow, as I'd stood on tip-toes to accept his kiss, I'd let Davis's rigidly erect dick push my short skirt up and slide between my thighs. Then, blissfully unaware, with only my emerald green silk thong between my pussy and his trouser-covered cock, I'd sunken down onto it. I could feel the head of Davis' penis throbbing against my taint. Davis must have felt my arousal pouring out of me, through my knickers and onto his cock.

Davis is a total gentleman, though, because if he noticed my juices staining his trouser front, he never mentioned it. Instead, he kissed me as he undid the bow holding my halter top to my breasts. He then pulled the top's strings over my head, exposing what I think of as ''my over-inflated fun bags', and let it drop to the floor.

Cupping my breasts, Davis lowered his lips to that deliciously sensitive place where my neck joined my shoulders. OMG, I shivered at his kiss, and my thick dark brown nipples hardened in Davis' gently kneading hands. Nibbling lightly on my neck and along my shoulder, Davis ran his thumbs over my sensitive areola.

I needed to do something to even the score because I was so aroused that I was sure I'd cum as soon as Davis' lips touched my aching nipples. To prevent this, I dropped to my knees and undid Davis' belt. Pulling the belt out through the loops, I threw it aside as I unbuttoned Davis' fly. Then, pulling the zipper down, I coaxed Doctor Beckham's pants down his thighs and shins, revealing Davis' gloriously thick, almost seven-inch todger.

OMG, Davis was cut! I have wanted to taste an uncut cock for years. It used to be common for males to be circumcised in their youth, but these latter days meant uncut dicks because it was 'better for them'.

The problem is that you boys don't clean your cocks often or adequately enough. When I pull the foreskin of an uncircumcised dick back, I'm often greeted with a 'cheesy' smell, if not some 'runny cheese'. Well, readers, that cock is not going in any part of me. If I'm very attracted to you, I might 'whack you off', but I'm not sucking it or letting it inside me.

Other than a slightly stale smell of precum, Davis' dick smelt delicious, and the eye already leaked that salty, delicious clear liquid an aroused man does. Plus, it throbbed and twitched in front of my eyes. With my mouth dry in anticipation, I moved the leg of Davis' briefs aside and then wrapped my hand around Doctor Beckham's shaft. Moaning, I slid his cock's head through my lips and into my oral cavity.

Davis' hands subconsciously found my head. Holding me tightly, Davis tried to force more of his cock into my mouth, but I couldn't take any more. I'd wrapped my hand around Davis' shaft where I knew I could accept it without retching, but Davis pulled so insistently that my hand slipped, and more of his divinely thick pole slid into my mouth. Unfortunately, I gagged and had to spit him out. Davis immediately tucked his cock away, pulled up his trousers, and knelt before me, taking my head in his hands.

He kissed my soft, full lips and apologised, "I'm sorry, Ona, that was unforgivably rude of me. Let me make it up to you, please? I promise not to do anything so uncouth again."

Oh my goodness! What a perfect gentleman.

"No, Davis, it's okay. I'm just inexperienced at this, that's all."

Looking concerned, Davis asked, "Are you a virgin, Ona? If you are, I think we should slow down and take our time until we're both sure this is something we want to do."

To answer Davis' question, I pushed him onto his back, undid the clasp to my skirt, dropped it to the floor then sat on his hips. My hot, wet, thong-covered pussy rested on Davis' pants-covered rock-hard erection. Then, when his long-fingered, manicured hands found my hips, I took them and lifted them onto my breasts.

"I'm not a virgin, Doctor," I huskily moaned as I encouraged Davis to knead and squeeze my breasts. "Inexperienced, but not a virgin."

What Davis did next has stayed with me ever since. Davis crossed his legs underneath my bottom, held my hips closer to him, and then stood up, lifting me with him. Of course, I'm only tiny, but even so, wow! Even now, years after our marriage broke down, I still look back on this memory fondly and find myself becoming aroused despite everything he subsequently did.

Davis carried me across to the bed and laid me gently on it. Then, standing tall and stretching, Davis peeled his jacket off his shoulders and casually threw it on the spare bed. Moving closer, Dr Beckham flexed his arms and shoulders before undoing his vest's buttons. I gasped as I saw his muscly arms squirming under the pressure of his flex and felt a jolt deep in my nether regions. My arousal flowed freely down the insides of my thighs.

Almost dancing, Davis slowly undid his shirt's buttons. When he'd undone enough to be able to, Davis turned slightly and let the shirt fall off his wide and toned shoulders. It was awesomely erotic as it seemed like I had a Chippendale dancer strip teasing solely for me! I'm telling you, readers, my thighs were shaking with desire, and I didn't dare touch any part of myself or even move because I knew if I did, I'd dissolve into an orgasm.

Davis' shirt hit the floor, revealing his broad and hairy chest. OMG readers! Imagine Henry Cavill in that scene from Justice League where he hovers in the air after being woken. Still, Davis wasn't finished because now he was dancing, listening to a beat only he could hear. His hips shimmied back and forth, one hip lifting as he raised onto his toes before letting his heel fall and lifting the other. Maybe that beat was my pounding heart, but he would have been moving much faster if it was.

I had to do something, anything! I needed to touch him, feel him. Gawd, but I needed his dick in me! I reached for Davis, but, smiling, he danced away from me. I moved to follow, but Davis held his finger in front of my face and then wagged it back and forth, telling me to stay as he hadn't finished with me yet.

Sighing with desire, I settled back onto the bed. Then, dancing closer, Davis picked up his belt before playfully flicking the strap left and right, lightly hitting his hips as he swung that hip up to meet it. Oh, readers, I didn't think it could get any better, but it did!

Looping the belt over my head, Davis held me still as he stepped closer, thrusting his slim hips towards my mouth. Then, slowly and oh so gently, my lips came to rest against Davis' severely tented trouser front.

Tilting my head back, I gazed up at the doctor with longing naked in my eyes. Smiling, Davis nodded his permission. Opening my mouth, I took some of Davis' strainingly erect cloth-covered penis into my mouth. Then, I moved back so I could undo his fly. My actions became feverish as my desire overtook me, and my fingers flew as I undid the buttons holding the doctor's trousers up.

A sigh of pure want and desire blew through me as Davis stepped out of his pants, kicking his sockless shoes off as he did. All the modesty Doctor Beckham had left was a snugly fitting pair of jockey briefs. His long and thick cock bulged their front obscenely. Moaning, I hooked my thumbs into the elastic and prepared to expose the object of my desire.

But, before I could, the doctor flipped his belt back over my head and jauntily danced away. Then, turning back towards me, Davis danced on the spot, waving his index finger back and forth.

"Your turn, Ona. I want to see you dance. I've watched you on TV and fantasised about you dancing in a thong before me for years. Now you're here, please, do this for me."

I smiled because now it was my turn. The doctor danced well, very well, but dancing is what I do. I knew if I'd been allowed to dance the way I wanted, I would have won every dance competition I was in. But, those shows would not have been allowed to be on Prime Time TV and could probably be shown only on the Adult Network.

I stood, then imagining Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)', I began to move. That track seemed perfect, maybe because I was already fantasising that Davis might want to 'put a ring' on my finger. Following a similar dance pattern to Beyoncé, I spread my legs wide and placed a hand on my right hip. Then I'd rock onto my left foot as I lifted my left hip and kicked my right leg out as I shook and twisted my hand. Davis' tut-tutting with his finger was my inspiration.

I was facing Davis as I did this. His dance shuddered to a halt, and he touched his suddenly dry lips with his tongue as my magnificent bosom bounced tantalisingly in front of him. Snapping my hips back and forth, I took small steps across to where Davis stood. When I was close enough, I exaggerated my hip shake and snap further and placed my hand in the middle of his chest. Then adding a shoulder role in time with my shaking hips, I moved forwards, forcing Davis to step backwards.

To his credit, Davis tried to keep his eyes on mine, but I was having none of that. So, I leaned forward and shook my shoulders before wrenching my shoulders back and straightening up. My glorious breasts jiggled deliciously, and Davis couldn't help looking. My reward was a quickly spreading wet patch on Davis' briefs where his big purple-headed cock strained.

The back of Davis's knees hit the spare bed, and he fell, sprawling across the bed. Turning, I backed back with my knees around Davis' knees. Then, bending over to grab my ankles, I twerked my big round booty for him. I waited, twerking, desperately hoping Davis would grab my ass. I shivered as I felt Davis slowly running his hands up the backs of my thighs. Then, trembling, I waited for Davis' hands to approach my perineum.