The Beckham Centre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I had on was a tiny, emerald-green thong, and the thong's bottom string was all there was between Davis' questing fingers and my labia. But, just as Davis thought he'd touch my pussy, I jumped forward, then twisted back and returned to gesturing "No" with my index finger, just as he had done to me. My hips gyrated up and down as my 'fun bags' bounced delectably.

Groaning, Davis sank back onto his elbows and pleaded with his eyes for me to dance closer. I could see by the copious amount of fluid staining his briefs and by how his cock throbbed and twitched that Davis was as turned on as me. I knew as soon as Davis was buried inside me, we'd both explode into orgasm. I wanted that. I wanted that like a restrained man with an itchy nose wants someone, anyone, to scratch that itch.

I danced closer to Davis, "Lean back and close your eyes, Doctor. Your nurse has a surprise for you.

Davis fell on his back with an eager sigh. His hands folded up behind his head with his elbows wide apart. Then, an anticipatory smile flitted across his face as Davis felt me climbing onto the bed with my thighs on either side of his. I paused momentarily to drop my knickers to the ground. Then, admonishing Davis to keep his eyes closed, I slowly tugged his briefs down to expose his throbbingly erect cock. The thick, purple head of Davis' dick looked so enticing I was tempted to take it in my mouth. But, I thought him cumming in my mouth first was cheap, dirty almost. I wanted to make love with Davis, not fuck or be fucked by him. There'd be plenty of time to fuck later, or so I hoped.

Kneeling, so my pebbly hard nipples dragged up Davis's shins, knees and thighs, I moved upwards. Then, spreading my knees wider, I straddled Davis's hips until my hot and wet pussy hovered over Davis' twitching penis. Finally, taking it in my hand, I lowered myself onto the object of many of my masturbation fantasies.

I'm telling you, readers, Davis' dick was thicker and longer than I'd ever dared to dream, and as I slid onto it, it filled me deliciously. Once it was totally buried in me, I leaned back and placed my hands on Davis' knees.

"Look now, doctor, please," I breathily murmured.

Then, as Davis' eyes flew open and found mine, I pushed down on his knees and lifted my hips, causing my salaciously exposed pussy to ride up Davis's thick pole. Finally, Davis' eyes sank to where his cock was buried in me down to its root. I pushed more firmly on Davis and lifted my hips higher. More of his cock slid out of me as I rode it higher and higher until all but the tip remained inside me.

Then, squeezing with the walls of my pussy, I gripped the tip of Davis' dick as I bounced quickly up and down. Next, relaxing my slippery grip on Davis's rampantly erect todger, I lowered my hips until all of him was inside me again.

"Oh, Gawd, Ona. I can't stand another of those," Davis groaned. "If you do that again, I will cum, I'm afraid!"

"I'm not afraid, doctor," I informed him. "I want you to cum in me."

"Oh, Gawd," Davis moaned again as he felt me sliding back up his pole.

I repeated what I did earlier, only this time, I knew Davis would cum, so I bounced and waited for him to lose control.

With his hands still behind his head but his elbows now squeezed tightly together, Davis screwed his eyes back closed and exhaled forcefully, "Gawd, Ona. Here it comes!" He yelled as his cock exploded inside me.

When Davis first twitched and bucked, I clenched my vulva tightly around his thick pole and banged my hips onto his pubic bone. Then, as I felt my ass hit his pubis, Davis' cock erupted into me. Feeling his jism splashing against my cervix sent me rocketing into sexual nirvana. My moans matched his as my orgasm swept through me.

Shuddering and shaking in post-orgasmic bliss, I shifted until I could kneel, with Davis seemingly still erect inside me, and lower my head onto his muscular chest. Sighing deeply, with my hands on Davis' shoulders, I briefly slipped into sleep. It had been a long day with no rest at all the previous night.

I don't know how long I dozed, but I awoke feeling my arousal growing as Davis gently rocked back and forth inside me. Davis' strong arms were around the middle of my back, squeezing me firmly to his chest as he bit his bottom lip, moaning softly. As he thrust inside me, I could feel his cock's head sliding deliciously across my G-spot. It was obvious how badly Davis wanted me, but he didn't want to wake me, so he moved gently and desperately tried to remain quiet.

I decided to play along. I wanted to be a passenger on Davis' love train and let him use my tight and slippery pussy to get off into. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy clenching as I anticipated feeling Davis' rigidly erect and throbbing penis exploding inside me again. I already knew I'd cum with him as it did.

Suddenly, the moment arrived, "Oh, Gawd, Ona," Davis groaned quietly, but almost agonisingly, as he arched his hips up off the bed and shot load after load into my welcoming pussy. "Oh, Gawd. Oh, Gawd. Oh, My _ Fucking _ Gawd! Gawd, oh, Gawd, I can't stand it!"

With a final shudder, Davis unloaded once more before finally allowing himself to sag onto the mattress.

Feeling Davis's body arch up, making his thick cock push deeper into me sent me over the edge. Biting my lips, I tried to remain quiet as I came with him.

I'm sure Davis heard me, though, because when my eyes fluttered open, he held my hips and smiled, "Good, Miss Ona? I can probably go again if you'd like to relax back and let me do the work?"

Readers, no one has ever cum inside me twice so quickly and yet still be ready to go. I was impressed, I'll tell you. So, I promptly nodded and rolled onto my back.

Davis gazed deeply into my brown eyes as he kissed my lips and stroked my hair, "You're beyond my best, or are they the worst fantasies, Ona. I came to your lecture dying to meet you and absolutely certain you wouldn't bother with more than a perfunctory "Hello, Doctor" if I even got to talk to you. Yet, here you are, in my bed and making love with me. I'm struggling to believe I won't wake up any second and find it was all another wet dream."

I couldn't believe my ears. This mental giant, this titan of his field, wanted to see me and was nervous about meeting me? Me? Yes, my work on miniaturising nanobots was cutting-edge. But I was terrific at miniaturisation and only beginning to understand how to make them do as I wanted them to. Davis' work in this area dwarfed mine. Perusing his work yesterday almost made me despair at how much I still had to learn, and I felt the only thing I could contribute was how to make his bots even smaller.

"But, Davis," I spoke, wonderingly. "I have less than a tenth of your knowledge and understand less than that about what you're doing. I'm flattered you think I can help, but surely you couldn't have been nervous about meeting a dancer, could you?"

"Not a dancer, Ona, the dancer. The dancer with millions of men worldwide lusting over her. The dancer 'The Daily Mail' estimates attracts 25% of Strictly's total audience and attracts at least 75% of the male viewers."

I'd heard those numbers before but always thought, 'so what?' They'd find another to lust over if it wasn't me, so what did I care?

"Ona, you could choose any man in the world to be with. Why me?" Davis asked plaintively.

I sat up and hugged him, "Davis," I said. "I'm in awe of you! I've read every paper, every study and every dissertation you've published. You're a colossus in a field I'm barely a novice at. So when I saw you sitting in the front row at my lecture, I almost bolted for the door. I didn't want to expose my gaucheness, stupidity and lack of knowledge to the man I consider pre-eminent in my field."

Suddenly, I realised what I was about to say next and stuttered to a stop.

Davis sensed I hadn't finished my thoughts, though, and he asked, "And?"

Trying to deny there was more, I replied, "And what?"

"You didn't finish your thought. What were you going to say next?"

Blushing, I tried to say, "Nothing. There was nothing next."

Fortunately, my dark skin usually hides any blushes, but Davis knew. Taking my hand and lightly kissing its back, he said, "Out with it, Ona. I know there's more."

Ducking my head, I whispered, "You were the centre of my fantasies, too. I've watched all your posted lecture videos and masturbated to them all."

Davis smiled shyly, "I'd like to hear some of those fantasies one day. But now, I'd like to make love to you again, Ona. May I?"

Well, of course, 'he may'. 'He may', as often as he wants to. Then three more times so I can ensure I've had enough!

Davis and I never did make another lecture or seminar that week. Instead, we spent the week in a whirlwind of love and lovemaking. When Sunday evening rolled around, Davis asked me to marry him. Cancelling his flight home to Australia, Davis accompanied me to Germany to meet my sister, Ina, my father, Peon, and my mother, Du.

Davis took my father aside and asked permission to marry his youngest daughter. Dad had long since given up on Ina or me ever marrying. So he gave his blessing quickly and requested Davis knock me up as soon as possible because he wanted grandchildren.

First, we married in an over-the-top, grandiose television event. I didn't want to do it, but Davis explained that setting up his clinic would cost a fortune. ITV and Hello magazine offered a lot of money to hold the exclusive rights to show our wedding, so we took the deal.

Davis seemed to enjoy the attention, but I thought it was gauche and cookie-cutter trite. I mean, FFS, the 'Pastor' was an actor! So, after all the rubbish was over, we weren't even married. The private function later was much better. At that, the marriage celebrant was real, and Davis and I were officially husband and wife. Davis and I held our real wedding at a secret location in South Wales, and only close friends and family were invited. I wore a much simpler, plain silk wedding dress about mid-thigh long, a veil and carried a bouquet. Those were the pictures I wished my fans could see. But, alas, it wasn't to be.

Chapter 02: Australia.

Davis and I moved to Melbourne, Australia, in February of the following year. February is typically the hottest and most humid month in Australia, and I couldn't believe how much it knocked me around. I'm South African, for goodness' sake! It's not like it isn't hot and humid there. But I guess I've gotten used to Europe's much colder climate. I don't know how I would have coped if it wasn't for the modern wonder of air conditioning.

The best part of moving to Australia was that I could slip into relative anonymity. Aussies are laconic, with few airs or graces. So even if they recognised me, they tended to leave me alone. However, occasionally a young woman or a mother with a young child would approach me asking for an autograph. I'd always oblige and politely listen as they gushed their praise and admiration of me and how I danced. If asked, I'd advise them on who to see or what to do to improve, but Ina is a much better teacher than me, so I didn't have much to offer.

Davis secured a small grant from the CSIRO to explore his technology. This money, plus the money earned from his psychology practice, meant money was the least of our problems. Davis spent from 10.00 until 2.00 every day with his patients as I worked in our small lab trying to perfect our nanobots. Then, after the last appointment, Davis joined me in the laboratory.

Things progressed well. Later, because we could show that the mice injected with our bots showed no ill effects, we were given permission to move our experiments to higher forms of animals. Davis sent me to meet with representatives from Victoria's RSPCA. After many tiring discussions, Davis and I were able to arrange for some abandoned older dogs to be delivered for our experiments. The selected dogs were all in severe pain or suffering from a debilitating disease.

Davis and I invited representatives from the RSPCA to sit in as we trialled the first nanobots. It was a risk because there was a chance the dog would react adversely. But we thought the risk was small enough to take. If the RSPCA officer witnessed that no dog was hurt or some dogs were helped, they'd be keen to send more animals for treatment.

Initially, our experiments gave null results. Although no dogs suffered an adverse reaction, none seemed any better either. It wasn't until I took some blood and tested the bots that I worked out the problem. The bots were inert. Deep inside the animal, the nanobots weren't receiving their activation signal strong enough to function.

Davis and I needed to either up the signal strength, which is possibly dangerous because it's a radio emittance and might cause cancerous growths in the animal. Or increase the sensitivity of our bots to the signal. So, of course, Davis turned to me.

I should have been proud that Davis trusted me to get this done, but something had changed since we came to Australia. I still loved my husband, but I was no longer sure I trusted him. I suspected that he and his psychology practice's secretary, Isabella, were fucking. I imagined they'd been fucking from before we were married.

Isabella is a gorgeous Mediterranean woman from Malta. She's tall, nearly six foot (183 cm), I'd guess. Being buxom with a solid, big bottom, Isabella filled out a dress, if you know what I mean, so I could see the temptation.

Plus, Davis' behaviour became more controlling. He didn't want me to leave our house alone. Davis even suggested I needed a security guard to protect me at the lab when he wasn't there.

"Who would want to assault me at our lab?" I wondered. "We're helping abandoned animals. Why would anyone have a problem with that?

Frowning darkly, Davis said, "I don't like you being where other men can ogle and fantasise about you."

"Davis! You said you loved that millions of men fantasised about me. What the hay, dude?"

"That was before you were my wife," Davis snapped. "It's not right that you display yourself so blatantly. You should dress more appropriately for a married woman."

Well, reader, I wasn't putting up with that!

I exploded, "I dress entirely appropriately for a woman my age and with my build. I'm a beautiful young woman with some generous attributes. And I will show those attributes to their best advantage whenever and wherever I want. I'm your wife, not your collared dog on a leash! Besides, who do you think got those male RSPCA advocates to agree to give us dogs? You?" I cupped and lifted my 28GG chest. "Or these puppies?"

To my absolute shock, Davis backhanded me to the floor. Lying on the floor, holding my hand to my bloodied lip, I stared in disbelief up at my husband.

Davis was apologetic and on his knees, hugging me in a flash, "Oh my Gawd, Ona. What did I do? I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened. I just blanked out! Did I hit you? Oh, fuck, what a heel I am! I'm so sorry, my love. I'll never do it again!"

Deep in my heart, I knew this was wrong because I'd seen and spoken to spousal abuse victims. I knew the violence and abuse would only escalate from here and that it wouldn't get better. But I'd admired this man for so many years. Davis is why I pursued my career in nanobot technology. His papers and essays showed a man of startling intellect, compassion, and wisdom. I couldn't reconcile the man in those papers with the man that had just knocked me to the ground.

Then there was Ina. When I'd taken Davis to meet my family, she'd warned he was no good, "Call the wedding off, Ona. This man, he is no good for you. Besides, he is old, he won't be able to keep his peepee hard and satisfy you."

I didn't want to admit to my older sister that she was right. I didn't want to go home with my tail between my legs and have to beg dance shows to hire me again so I could have money to live. Plus, the work Davis and I were doing was cutting edge, and we had almost got it working. I didn't want to walk away when we were so close to success.

With all these thoughts slithering through my brain, I shut my ears to that little voice of warning and chose to forgive my husband.

Fortunately, we hadn't started a family yet. Davis had asked many times, but I'd always replied, "We're so close to perfecting this, Davis. Once we have the technology working as we know it can, then there'll be time for children. Lots of them, I hope."

Now, I was glad I'd kept taking my birth control when my brain, in Ina's voice, warned me there was something wrong.

For months, Davis was attentive to me and treated me as he had during our first day and night together. Davis was charming, witty and mindful of my needs. He made love to me gently and passionately and never once asked for anything for himself until he was sure I was fully satiated.

Then came the breakthrough. I'd finally managed to increase the battery power of the bots whilst still keeping them tiny enough to avoid all but an advanced microscope. The range was still limited, and we'd need to find a way around that if our patients were to leave their houses, but it worked. The dogs could romp freely within the house and play with seemingly little to no pain.

Davis took me, the two research assistants, Julia and Yvonne, and his practice's secretary, Isabella, out to dinner. In their casual clothes, I finally noticed how sexily gorgeous all of his staff were. All, except me, were tall and buxom, and they moved with a sensual feline grace.

'OMG!' I realised. 'Davis is fucking them all. To him, I'm nothing but another member of his harem. How the hell did I let myself get drawn into this?'

I studied these girls intently, but they all seemed to be perfectly normal young to mid-twenty-year-old women. Even if they knew they were only one of my husband's many 'wives', they didn't seem bothered. In fact, Isabella and Julia, a tall, pale Scandinavian woman, seemed to be much more than 'only work colleagues'. At university, I'd seen many girls like these two. They weren't precisely lesbians, but they regularly made love together. They preferred boys but wouldn't allow any man to get between them.

The third woman, Yvonne, a long-legged, big-breasted beauty from one of the Baltic States, if my guess was correct, seemed somewhat vague and a little confused. She kept shaking her head and frowning as if trying to remember something or shake her brain back into functioning correctly.

I shifted across to her to ask if she was okay or needed some help, but Davis moved between us before I had a chance to reach her.

"I believe Yvonne may have had a little too much wine," My husband said condescendingly. "I've called her a cab to take her home, so relax and enjoy yourselves for a few minutes as I escort her out front to wait for the cab."

Immediately suspicious, I turned to the barkeeper to order another wine. I peeked out of the corner of my eye until Davis and Yvonne got into the elevator and headed for the lobby. Then, racing down the stairs, I hid behind some pot plants and waited for Davis and Yvonne to exit the elevator.

As I suspected, when the elevator door opened, Davis had Yvonne pinned against the back wall with his hand between her legs and three fingers thrust into her pussy. Yvonne wasn't protesting, but neither was she enjoying what my husband did to her. Instead, she seemed to hang there, held up by only my Davis' arm and his thrusting fingers.

Davis finally became aware the elevator door was open. Then, holding Yvonne up by wrapping his arm around her shoulders, Davis peered around the lobby. Spotting that the only secluded spot was behind the same pot plants where I hid, Davis guided his victim across to them.

I called Yvonne 'victim' because that's how she seemed. It was like she was drugged or hypnotised and had no idea what was happening to her. It appeared that her subconscious mind tried to rebel against what Davis was doing, but her conscious mind was fogged and not responding.