The Beckham Centre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind, I wailed, 'But I loved you, Davis! I've loved and admired you ever since I saw the YouTube clip of your lecture at the Amsterdam Technical Institute in my senior year of school. That clip fostered my desire to emulate you, and I dreamed we would work together one day. How could you so callously do this to anyone? How could you be so cold and calculating yet so warm and seductive? And how did Ina see it and not me? How did I fall so heavily for your bullshit?'

Yvonne swung her feet off the bed and walked gingerly over to where I sat. Then, sitting on my lap, she put her arms around me before kissing my tear-stained face. Yvonne's lips found mine. At first, it was a chaste, comforting an upset friend kiss, but it suddenly turned hot.

Yvonne's lips locked with mine and her tongue brushed across my teeth. Then her right hand found my left nipple and lightly stroked around it. My nipple responded instantly by hardening under her touch, and that familiar tingling grew between my legs.

My professional mind knew what was happening. In the years we were under the nanobot's spell, Yvonne and I had had orgasms many times a day, every day. Then we'd spent large parts of every night cumming as we acted out my husband's perverted desires. Our bodies desired sexual release and craved the endorphin rush cumming gave us. Unfortunately, this meant we'd be, in my mother's words, 'sluts', for the rest of our lives. Sluts that needed constant and ongoing sexual release to function in society normally.

However, my conscious mind only knew I needed to cum, so I didn't prevent Yvonne's advances. Instead, my hand found its way under Yvonne's gown, between her toned thighs and onto her clitoris. Kissing deeply, Yvonne and I quickly brought each other to orgasm.

"Ahem," a voice spoke. "Miss Petrovic, you are not supposed to be out of bed yet."

Yvonne stopped kissing me long enough to turn her head and gaze to the nurse. The nurse, Sandy, was a pretty young thing, probably only recently out of grad school. Instead of being offended by what we were doing, the nurse looked amused and, by her sparkling eyes and slightly parted lips, a little turned on.

Yvonne was about to speak, but the nurse noticed the partly dried blood on Yvonne's top lip.

"You've had another bleed?" Sandy asked. "Back in bed with you. I'm calling Doctor Grace, the specialist, now."

Even though I suspected Yvonne's nosebleed was caused by the bots dying, I thought another scan to ensure there was no damage was a good idea, so I helped Yvonne onto the bed.

Around fifteen minutes later, a distinguished older gentleman rushed into the room and shooed me outside. As I anxiously waited, peering in through the open door. Doctor Grace swiftly examined Yvonne as he asked numerous questions.

Satisfied with the answers, Doctor Grace said, "Your eyes respond to the light evenly and as they should, Miss Petrovic. Therefore, I'm reasonably sure you haven't suffered any damage. But I have the imaging specialist warming the CAT scan up so we can make sure. So bear with me for a few moments, and I'll get one of the wardies (ward people) to take you up to the imaging rooms.

"May Ona come with me, Doctor, please?"

"Oh, my goodness!" Doctor Grace exclaimed. "I thought your friend looked familiar! That is her, isn't it? Ona Mabooty, the world-famous robot miniaturising specialist?"

Readers, you could have knocked me over with a feather! So many people recognise me for my dancing, but for my nanobot work? No, never! But, what I didn't know, was Davis had released a stream of papers and videos featuring my bots and what they could do. Clips of dogs struggling and straining to walk, then being injected with our nanobots and romping and playing like puppies, were overlayed with images of our clinic and explanations of the work we did.

Surprisingly, the clips showing animals being helped were more popular than those showing humans.

As well as these 'advertisements', Davis had issued many journalistic papers describing the effectiveness of our nanobots and how we used them to help reduce pain in chronic sufferers. It seemed we'd created quite a stir, but I was blissfully unaware.

The only way I can describe what the good doctor did as he escorted Yvonne and me to the imaging rooms is to say he gushed. Like a schoolgirl meeting her favourite K-Pop singer, Doctor Stephen Grace, fawned over me as he hopped from foot to foot, asking a million questions.

I'm afraid my concern for Yvonne led me to answer most of Dr Stephen's questions quite brusquely. But Doctor Grace hardly seemed to notice as he lurched from question to question.

In the end, to shut him up, I said, "Doctor Grace, Stephen, let us ensure my friend is safe. Then you can buy me a coffee in the staff cafeteria, and I'll answer as many of your questions as I can. But, you must understand that most of the work was Davis'. My task was mainly to take Doctor Beckham's ideas, programme them into our mini-computers (nanobots) and miniaturise them. Therefore, ensuring the human body would accept these nanobots floating through its system without treating them as an enemy it needed to fight. I created the bots, Doctor, but it was Davis who understood how to program them to do as he wanted."

"Where is your husband, Ona? Is he here in the hospital, as well?"

I had a sudden flash of inspiration, "My husband has overworked himself these last four or five years, Stephen. Plus, he's going through a personal crisis, so I've encouraged Davis to step away from his practice and the clinic and concentrate on himself."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Ona. Give your husband my best wishes, please. Hopefully, the doctor will be up and back at it shortly."

Doctor Grace's eyes dropped to my braless chest, then raised to meet mine. There was a slightly supercilious smile on Stephen's lips as his eyes met mine. Another insight told me he'd enjoyed the charms of one of Davis' assistants.

"So, Doctor Grace," I aggressively asked. "Which of my husband's three research assistants did he send over to convince you to invest in our clinic? Was it Yvonne? No, you look more like a dirty old pervert. I bet it was the young-looking Julia. Did Julia's delicate, refined, smooth and alabaster skin get your ticker pumping?"

Blushing and stuttering, Doctor Grace tried to evade with, "I have no idea what you're talking about, Ona. Please, let's change the subject."

The doctor cut his eyes to the imagery specialist, who stood agog with his mouth open.

But I was in a rage and didn't care if I was ruining the doctor's reputation, so I turned on the specialist.

"What about you? Did Davis seduce money out of you with one of my assistants, too?"

Wisely, the CAT scan technologist remained silent and stuck his head in the reader to begin running the scans.

After confirming that Yvonne was okay, I insisted that Doctor Grace call an ambulance to take her home.

"Miss Petrovic needs to stay over in case the brain bleed returns. The delay in getting her here may prove fatal if she has another." Doctor Grace informed me.

"I wouldn't trust her in your filthy hands," I hissed. "But, Doctor Grace, you will accompany me home and ensure she is resting well."

"My wife is waiting for me at home, Ms Mabooty. I've already been away for too long."

"All the more reason for you to do as I ask, isn't it, Doctor? I'd hate to have Julia phone your wife and confess she's fucked you, but I will."

Blushing and equivocating, Stephen said, "There's no need for that. I'm more than happy to stay with Miss Petrovic for the night to ensure her well-being."

"Go phone your wife and tell her you won't be home, Doctor. In fact, you'd better tell her you won't be back until after midday tomorrow."

Once the ambulance officers had moved her to our apartment and stretchered Yvonne to her bedroom, I held the doctor back for a second.

Changing from outrage, I spoke sultrily, "As I said earlier, Doctor Grace. My husband is going through a personal crisis. He's finally admitting to himself that he's more comfortable living his life as a woman. So, please, don't be shocked or surprised when you see him dressed as his true self. And remember that he's only beginning his journey of self-discovery, and accept that he doesn't present well as a woman yet."

The doctor's eyes widened in shocked disbelief, but he didn't dare risk my wrath again, so he nodded and said, "Of course, Ms Mabooty. I will be the soul of discretion and make no comments on his appearance at all."

But I knew that was bullshit. Stephen would be quick to tell his colleagues of Davis' change. Oh, he would be wary of discussing what he knew outside of anyone to whom patient confidentiality didn't apply. But he would freely discuss this nugget of information with his colleagues. His blabbing was part of my plan. By the time I was finished with my husband, nobody would be surprised by his appearance because rumours would be rife about his transition.

Smiling, I watched Doctor Grace hurry into Yvonne's bedroom before demanding the ambulance officers move a heavy sofa chair across to the bed for him to rest on.

Curious, I walked down the hall to Isabella's room to see what she, Julia and my husband were doing. I opened the door, and, as expected, they were fucking. But, without the bots compelling me to join in, I found watching erotically stimulating. My nipples hardened, and my pussy throbbed as I watched Isabella use the strap-on to fuck my husband's ass. But when I saw Julia jacking off my husband as Isabella fucked him, I had a minor orgasm.

With my nipples aching and my pussy almost squelching as I moved, I closed the door and walked towards our kitchen. Then, making a quick decision, I got Doctor Grace a beer, poured some bots into it then walked to Yvonne's room to offer it to him.

When I got there, Yvonne slept peacefully as the doctor sat, head nodding, trying to stay awake. Smiling as if I'd forgiven him, I handed the nanobot-filled beer to the doctor. Then, chatting amiably, I waited for the bots to reach Stephen's pain and pleasure centres.

Glancing at my phone, I registered that enough time had elapsed for the bots to be in place. Then, smiling at how evil I was about to be, I said, "Watch this, Doctor Grace."

Then I slowly peeled back Yvonne's quilt, exposing her long, lithe form. Next, I pushed my friend gently onto her back before kissing and nibbling on her gown-covered nipples. Yvonne growled deep back in her throat as her right hand found my head and her left pulled her gown up.

Once Yvonne's beautiful breasts were exposed, I turned my head so it rested between Yvonne's mounds. Then, looking at the doctor, I pushed out my tongue and ran it softly over Yvonne's tiny nipple. Next, running my tongue over Yvonne's nipple a second time as I held Stephen's eyes locked to mine, I asked sultrily, "Would you like a turn licking Yvonne's nipple, doctor?"

Subconsciously, Doctor Grace groaned and almost stood up. But then his professionalism stepped in, "Fraternising with your patients is strictly forbidden, Ms Mabooty. You know that. In fact, I'd prefer you didn't molest my unconscious patient in front of me or at any time."

Speaking huskily, I replied, "Suit yourself, Doctor. You can sit and watch as I make love to my assistant if you like. But you're missing out."

Then I sat up so he could see me sliding my hand across Yvonne's stomach towards her bald pudenda. Staring at the Doctor, I dared him with my eyes to come closer. But when he did, I said, "Take your clothes off first, Stephen. Show me what your mother made you."

The doctor only hesitated briefly before rapidly dropping his clothes to the floor, exposing a disappointingly thin, less than six-inch penis, and moving to the bed. Then, still stroking Yvonne's pudenda lightly, I said, "Kneel, Doctor Stephen. Get your head real close so I can see you taste her."

Stephen knelt where I indicated, but as his tongue almost reached Yvonne's nipple, I pulled out the remote and said, "Activate."

Surprised, Stephen rocked back onto his heels.

"Activate, what?" He asked.

"The same nanobots that made Julia such a willingly slutty bed companion, doctor. The ones that you are now subject to. The ones that I will use to begin wreaking my revenge on the ass-raping, sexual deviant that is my husband. You've experienced the delights of an unwilling partner made by nanobots to do whatever sick and depraved thing you wanted. Now you're going to feel what it's like to be made to do those things."

"But all I did was ask Julia to suck my dick," Doctor Grace protested. "She seemed to love it!"

"Tell me the truth, Doctor," I demanded.

Doctor Grace fought, as we all did, but, as we all know, 'resistance is futile'.

Groaning in pain, the doctor admitted, "Okay, okay! Please stop the pain. I made Julia dress in my granddaughter's school uniform and pretend to be a virgin, and then I raped her. Is that what you wanted to hear? But Julia was into it! She came so hard she soaked my balls with her juices."

"You sick fuck," I told him in disgust. "You fantasise about raping your granddaughter?"

Stephen tried to protest, but the bots forced him to tell the truth. But, then, worst, he attempted to justify his fantasy, "My granddaughter is eighteen, Ona! I'm not imagining anything illegal."

"Except rape."

Finally embarrassed, Doctor Grace hung his head, "Well, yeah. Except for that."

Now that the doctor was complying with his nanobot's imperatives, they began stoking his pleasure centres. With his eyes widening in surprise, Stephen moved so he could watch his thin, tiny todger grow and stiffen.

"I haven't been able to achieve an erection without chemical help since being put on blood pressure medication, Ona. What have you done to me? How is this possible?"

I shook my head, "It's not me, Doctor Grace. It's the nanobots in your brain. If you disobey my orders, they will punish you by zapping your pain centres. But if you obey and do as you're told, they reward you by stimulating your pleasure zones. Let me show you what I mean. Doctor, you are forbidden to touch any part of yourself with your hands."

Davis never bothered explaining. Instead, he let the victims discover for themselves that disobedience equals pain and compliance equals pleasure. But I'm kinder than my husband, so I thought telling the subject their situation would encourage them to obey quicker.

Doctor Grace looked at me quizzically, "Okay," he said, "But what now?"

Smiling evilly, I said, "Doctor, grab the shaft of your cock, and do not let go."

Of course, Stephen's hand swiftly wrapped around his meagre todger. The bots then savaged him because he disobeyed a direct order, so he quickly let go. Stephen gasped in pleasure as the bots rewarded him for obeying a directive. But then they ripped through his pain cortices again because he had been told to hold his cock and wasn't.

So, to stop the pain, the doctor grabbed his shaft again. Again, a brief flash of pure pleasure flowed through him, followed by more pain because he disobeyed the no-touching edict again.

Deciding this was lesson enough, I released the doctor from his conflicting orders. Then I offered this, "Kneel before me, doctor, then kiss my feet. Kissing my feet is the most erotic thing you will ever have done, and it will make you orgasm immediately. You may enjoy your orgasm but must not spill any of your seed on me. If you succeed in keeping my feet clean, you will cum again."

No sooner had Doctor knelt and kissed my feet than he had cum. As he felt his jism about to erupt from his dick, the doctor pushed his strainingly erect penis down and away from my feet. None of Stephen's cum shots hit me, so the bots vigorously rewarded him, and he orgasmed again.

Collapsing down until his head rested on the floor, Stephen groaned before saying, "I'm nearly seventy years old, Ona. I haven't cum twice this closely together for nearly ten years. Please, what else may I do for you so I can experience this again?"

This is the problem Davis alluded to in 'Training my Niece to Obey'. The male subjects of his nanobot experiments almost all quickly became so addicted to the pleasure stimulation that they were virtually useless. All they would do is follow their Master or Mistress around, begging to be given tasks so they would be rewarded sexually.

That was a problem for later, though. Now, I wanted to start my husband on his regime for change. I wanted him to feel the shame and degradation I felt as he used me. And I wanted to see his face contort with pain as the bots forced him to enjoy the demeaning acts I would make him do.

Chapter 07: Wreaking my Revenge.

As Doctor Grace knelt, avidly watching my every move, I gently shook Yvonne. Then, when her eyes popped open, I pointed at Stephen, "This arsehole invested money in Davis' clinic. To reward him, Davis sent Julia over in Doctor Grace's granddaughter's school uniform and allowed Doctor Grace to rape her. Do you feel up to watching me use him to punish Davis?"

"Fuck, yes!" Yvonne averred, then rolled out of bed.

She stood for a moment, testing how she felt.

"I feel fanfuckingtastic, Ona! No bots controlling me, no Davis-given imperatives forcing me to a damned thing! I'm me, truly me, for the first time in fucking years, and I feel great. Actually, to tell the truth, I'm randier than a Macedonian goat. I don't suppose I can make the doctor relieve me, can I?"

Laughing, I slapped her arm and said, "Slut! But, Yvonne, the bots are still there, just waiting for the activate command to reboot. So we must be careful until I figure out a safe way to deactivate them permanently."

"Why can't you do to me what worked for you?" Yvonne asked.

Then she answered her own question, "Because setting the MRI scanner that high may have fried your brain and not made a difference to the bots. Oh, Ona! You took such a risk! Why? For me?"

Then Yvonne burst into tears.

"For both of us, Yvonne," I replied as I wrapped my arms around her. "And for every other woman that Davis' bots have taken. Besides, I'd rather be dead than subject to the asshole I married."

As I spoke, Yvonne hopped from foot to foot. Her hands kept reaching for her proudly naked nipples, but she constrained herself.

Stepping into her embrace, I pressed my belly against her pubis and hungrily kissed her full lips, "What do you want the doctor to do, Yvonne?"

"Eat my cunt!" Yvonne blurted.

When controlled by the bots, Yvonne's language was as cultured and demure as mine. But, now she was free of their influence, I quickly realised Yvonne had an earthy, potty mouth.

I found her language quite refreshing, though. So holding down the send button, I said, "Stephen, crawl over here and service Yvonne's cunt with your tongue. You will do an excellent job because even if you have little experience, you will remember the techniques from all the porn you've watched and do those."

Yvonne sat on the edge of her bed and spread her knees. Doctor Grace crawled on all fours between them before tilting his head back and lapping at her labia.

With an expansive groan, Yvonne fell back onto the bed. Then, holding the doctor's head to her pussy, Yvonne ground her clitoris against Stephen's questing tongue. Doctor Grace tried, but he was hopeless.

"Jaysus!" I said. "Haven't you used your tongue to please a woman before?"

"Edith won't allow oral sex, Ms Mabooty. She says it's dirty and against God's will."

"Doctor, unless you want to suffer immense physical pain, you'd better learn quickly!"

Stephen's eyes were already crossing from the pain the nanobots caused him.

"Show me, please," he pleaded. "I'm going to throw up from the pain."

Sighing, I said, "Move over and watch."

123456...8