The Beginning

Story Info
A wife who is not quite sure, but soon finds her way.
2.4k words
3.51
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would not say I was writing a story, it is more a factual account in words about my recent experience, which my husband encouraged me to write. I would say that what I am about to write is 95% true, with all names, some places and personal details changed for privacy.

My name is Mandy and I am 37 years old, I have long auburn hair, usually dyed to hide the grey, which drops past my shoulders, I am Five feet, six inches tall, twenty seven inch waist, 34C breasts and a 39 inch hips, I would say slim build with a bit of a spread added to my bottom over the years.

I am married to Mark who works as an HGV driver, sometimes spending nights away. I myself work part time as a teaching assistant in a local primary school, which allows me the free time to care for my four sons, two attend the same school I work at, one is in senior school and my oldest son is at college, who had just turned 18 years old.

My husband and I have great sex, it's not as often as I would have liked, but when we do get together it's amazing, but with work constraints and my sons and their friends always about, we probably only manage to have sex once a week.

My husband had mentioned extramarital fun and I told him, I would never consider cheating on him, even with his approval. Mark encouraged me to wear more revealing clothes, we also regularly have photo sessions and Mark proposed we post my photos online and after some consideration I had agreed he could post my photos, on the condition that he hid my face. I remember the first time he posted the photos and we sat together and read all the comments, which turned me on greatly, it boosted my self confidence massively and Mark encouraged me to dress more provocatively outside of work. My skirts and dress hemlines became shorter, my tops became more flimsy and I began to wear halter tops and vests with string shoulder straps and I loved it. Shopping in my local supermarket became a whole new experience, I would catch men staring at me and on some occasions men would ask me for dates, which I declined, the simple act of going to shops to buy a loaf of bread got me sexually aroused.

Mark noticed the change in me instantly and took advantage of me being constantly horny and we both enjoyed our new increased libido and he suggested I take it to a new level, Mark suggested I stopped wearing a bra and when wearing a dress or skirt I should go commando. It took me a few days to consider Mark's proposal and get the courage up to actually wear a short skirt and no panties in my home and public places, then when I did, I was so nervous, my greatest fear was, a gust of wind could blow my skirt up, exposing my vagina to the world and this time it wouldn't be anonymous like the internet, eventually I did get up the courage and it felt fantastic.

Another of Mark's suggestions was that while he was away from time to time that I could read erotic stories and he directed me to Literotica, at first I read the daily new stories for few minutes each day and soon found I was spending more and more time reading erotic stories, I got into the habit of placing my hand between my legs and slowly caressing myself to a climax, I am not a screamer, so I could keep my masturbation secret from the kids prying ears. I soon found favourite stories that had the most arousing effect on me, I especially like, "Loving Wives", "Incest" and "Fetish" categories and soon compiled a list of my favourite stories which I could read over and over on my Ipad in bed. I also came across a number of stories which claimed to inform the reader step by step instructions on how to train your wife to be a slut or cuckold and upon reading these I realised it was the same path my husband was actively encouraging me to take and I was voluntarily participating and as I stated earlier, I was enjoying it.

My home at times was a mad house, with my four sons and their friends it was like a youth centre, Jack my oldest son is what you would call a computer geek, a gamer and so where is four friends, who would regularly visit with their laptops and camp out in his bedroom for most of the weekend, playing online games. One day while Mark and I was relaxing in the living room watching a movie on TV when we heard a commotion coming from my son's bedroom, then what sounded like a rumble of thunder as he came running down the stairs with his friend, Sam close behind him, crashing into the living room, Jack had a big grin on his face and blurted out "Sam thinks my mother is a MILF" Mark just smiled and told them both to calm down and told Jack to stop trying to embarrass his friend, the boys then returned to the bedroom while Sam was blushing and looking embarrassed with Jack sniggering.

Mark smiled at me and said "Imagine that, Jacks friend has the hots for you" I smiled and felt a bit awkward, at the same time flattered, I would have never have known what a MILF was without reading Literotica and while we both continued to watch out movie I quietly thought about the meaning of MILF, an eighteen year old geeky friend of my son referred to me as a mom he would like to fuck, then I snapped back to reality and realised I was reading too much into it, it's a term used a lot by adolescent boys.

A few days later all alone at home, which was rare, I decided to read a few of the favourite erotic stories. I sat in my short skirt, no panties as normal and I knew I would be playing with myself for a few hours, allowing myself a slow build up, leading to what I hoped would be a massive climax and all went well for around ten minutes and then there was a knock at the front door, I was not too pleased, I quickly stood up and brushed my skirt down and walked to the door and upon opening the door there stood Sam, Jakes friend.

I said "Hello Sam, Jakes not at home at the moment"

Sam replied "Jake is expecting me; he told me I could sit in his room to wait for him"

I frowned and opened the door wider to allow him in and he went straight upstairs to Jakes room. I returned the privacy of my own computer and sat thinking about being described as a MILF by Sam again.

I continued to read stories but could not concentrate, so went to make a hot drink and as I passed the stairs.

I shouted to Sam "Would you like a hot drink, Tea or Coffee?"

Sam replied "Coffee please, white with one sugar, thank you"

After a few minutes the drinks where made and I took them into the living room.

I shouted up the stairs "Sam your coffee is ready, come and sit in the living room and talk to me"

Sam soon appeared in the living room and sat on the settee across the room from me; next to the table I had placed his drink. I asked him how college was going and other things, basically small talk. One thing I did want to question him about was why he considered me to be a MILF; it had played on my mind for some time, but was not sure how to present the question.

I started saying "Sam I don t want to embarrass you, I just wanted to ask you a question that I hope you will be honest about, so please just be honest" Sam looked at me nervously.

Mandy "What makes you think I am a MILF, I am not upset, I am not angry, I would just like to know?"

Sam "I am not sure"

Mandy "You do know what MILF Means?"

Sam"Sort of, it is a term used for an older sexy woman"

Mandy "It means Mom I would like to Fuck"

Sam "Yes"

Mandy "So you want to fuck me"

Sam stutters "Maybe"

Mandy "Have you even made out with a woman?"

Mandy "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

Sam "I have kissed girls, but nothing too sexual"

At that moment I felt sorry for Sam, an 18 year old geeky kid who spends most of his life interacting with the world through his computer and the internet.

Mandy "Explain to me why I am a MILF, is it my attitude? How I look? Or how I dress?"

Sam "All of those, but especially how you dress"

Mandy "you like my short skirts, revealing tops, do you like seeing my breasts and legs?"

Sam " Much more than that, the flick of your skirt that shows the bottom of you bum cheeks, the nipples trying to poke their way out your shirt and you areola shown through the material in detail"

I sat thinking and I never realised that while I recognised I was getting male attention outdoors, I never realised besides my husband that I was getting a lot of attention at home. Jakes friends had all noticed how I was dressed and what I was showing. I was not embarrassed at all, in fact I was quite turned on knowing that my sons friends found me attractive and they were all perving on me.

I turned from my daze, from my thoughts and continued to talk to Sam

Mandy "So you have never had sex and never snogged, French kissed a woman?"

Sam "Never"

Mandy "If you got the chance, would you fuck me?"

Sam fidgeted in his seat and looked very uncomfortable and nodded yes.

Mandy "Do all your friends feel the same way?"

Sam "We would all love to see you naked"

I sat for a while thinking, I was extremely turned on, my pussy was so wet, then I thought let's see how he reacts to this.

Mandy "I have a secret which I think you will all like a lot"

Sam "A secret, please Mandy tell me?"

Mandy "when I wear my tops I never wear a bra and you have noticed this, what you don't know is when I wear a short skirt, I never wear panties"

Sam looked excited and replied "Really!"

I could see his eyes shift to look at the hem of my skirt, hoping to see my pussy.

I looked over at Sam and said "would you like to kiss a woman sexually for the first time?"

Sam sounded very keen and replied "Definitely"

I was so turned on, Id been deprived of my daily masturbation and Sam's confession that he and his friends had been checking me out and wanted to see me naked. I was about to explode, time to throw caution to the wind and take a chance.

I slowly got off my seat and walked over to Sam, then seated myself next to him on the settee and I slowly leaned in towards him and kissed him gently on the lips, Sam readjusted his position to face me and I kissed him again for a few seconds more this time. I place my right arm on his shoulder close his neck and this prompted him to place his hand on my waist, this time we both went in for the kiss. This time it last much longer, I opened my mouth and forced my tongue past his lips into his mouth and we began to French kiss, at first he was clumsy, but we were both kissing like experts in a short time, sucking each other's tongues. Sam became more daring and soon he was squeezing and holding my tits outside my shirt, I had to quickly stop kissing Sam, so I could remove my shirt as quickly as possible giving unrestricted access free to my tits, I quickly reengaged in our kissing as I was now really enjoying myself. After some time I moved away from Sam and asked him to remove his jeans and underwear, which he did quickly and I got first sight of his cock and balls, his cock was about six inches, with a very large bell end with saggy scrotum, my first thought was, how nice will that cock look in my pussy with his balls banging on my bum. I leaned in to kiss Sam and at the same time I took hold of his cock, I then lowered my head and took his penis into my mouth and sucked it like it was going out of fashion, as I was bent at the waist, Sam had leaned over and pulled my skirt over my midriff and was caressing and squeezing my bum, he must of then realised my pussy was easy to reach and I felt hand slowly slide over my bum to the parting between my legs, where his finger slid in between my slit and a finger slowly probed my pussy opening, the experience was short lived as I felt his cock twitch and his hips move and an audible moan, he pumped my mouth full of spunk, which I greedily swallowed.

I had now repositioned myself on the settee, with me laid on my back, with my shirt off and my skirt around my waist, with my tits and pussy in full view of Sam, I had pulled Sam partly on top of me with one of his legs between mine, we had resumed kissing while I held onto his cock, slowly rubbing up and down and Sam was busy fingering my pussy. Sam was once again soon hard and ready for action and I whispered to him, "Fuck me lover" Sam was soon on top of me, with my legs spread as wide as I could get them, I grasped his penis and as he pushed forward between my legs I guided him home and let out a gasp as his penis came into contact with my pussy and begin to penetrate and stretch me, Sam was an eager lover and young with little experience, he fucked me hard and fast and cum deep inside me and I loved it, it could have been longer, but there was no time to continue my fun with him, maybe they'll be another time.

The whole experience has turned me into a hot wife, a slut and maybe soon a cuckold wife.