All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 01'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going!

I wonder what changes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not much of a chapter

A couple of paragraphs do not make a chapter. For the next installment, try to write at least three pages. I can't speak for others, but I personally find short, one page chapters annoying to read and the story looses interest for me rather quickly.

gemman1gemman1over 3 years ago
Longer Chapters

You can make the Chapters longer.. this short is annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Breakfast is a plate of sandwiches?

Sandwiches really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glock revolver?

Glock doesn’t make a revolver, and caliber .37 is extremely uncommon for any gun. Maybe you meant 357? Or 38?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glock Revolver

F.Y.I.... Introduced in 2003, the Glock 37 is chambered in the first caliber developed in conjunction with the Austrian gun manufacturer, . 45 Glock Auto Pistol. Designed as more compact alternative to the legendary . 45 ACP round. Information is the key to power....always remember young grasshopper!

Anywho...I am enjoying how this story has started and luckily I get to binge read more of it now....yay me!

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Glock 37

A semiautomatic .45 cal pistol with a shorter case than the .45 ACP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
197 Followers
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES