The Beginning Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, little boy," she snarled, spinning and dropping into a low crouch, clutching the axe in both hands, "no more games!"

She charged at me this time, and it was almost like time stopped still. I remember the very moment she became little more than a blur, rushing at me with a speed that should have been impossible. I remember thinking about how I would probably die right then and there. I remember wondering what sort of funerals they had in the weird place I'd woken up in. I remember seeing the sunlight glint off of the axe as it swung towards my head.

And then, she was there. Moving through the air with the sort of grace and fluidity that befitted a Goddess, Vaishnavi seemed to teleport right in front of me a mere instant before Swati got there. She held her hands straight out in front of her, palms clasped together, lowering and raising them as one, and somehow managing to get behind Swati's grip on the axe. She pushed her hands apart then, breaking Swati's grip and pushing it towards the outside of her body, before bracing herself and grabbing Swati in a full-body hold, stopping her in her tracks. She didn't even slide backwards, but just took the entire force of that charge head-on.

The only exclamation this impressive display of skill and power brought out of her was a soft grunt.

Who the heck- no, what the heck- was this girl?!