All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 08-11'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
A new world !

Looking for more!

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverabout 4 years agoAuthor
Note to Readers

The next chapter will be up in the Sci-Fi category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just wow.

This is very well written for my tastes and I applaud your writing skills. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really would have liked him to say, "No thanks. I'm not interested in your war, or in being trained in combat. Take me home. I need to sort out my parent's affairs and go back to school." Everyone just assumed he would agree without any argument. "Show him to his abode, tomorrow he starts training." Bah.

Would have been cool to have them all begging him to stay, reminding him how powerful he was, etc...

WillmottWillmottover 2 years ago

MC is too passive. No agency. His life ended and he accepts everything without question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, begging a really minor point… The boys went camping in the middle of summer, and encountered mosquitoes and such, all good. But… a hibernating bear, in the middle of summer…?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES