All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 12'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Better and better

I've been following this story from the beginning and it's getting better and better! Love that sex scene and think you should write more of them.

kyotie913kyotie913about 4 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

Very good chapter. Please do us all a favor and continue weaving this art of the word into additional chapters.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading, and I'm definitely continuing.

@kyotie913: Hi! Welcome to my world. Thank you for reading, and for your comments on this chapter and the other one. I'm glad you're enjoying my story, and believe me, I'm going to see it through to completion. I'm actually done with Ch. 13, and should be done with Ch. 14 in the next week or two (barring any real-life delays), at which point, I'll be uploading them both here. I hope you like what's to come as well!

CapDragon121CapDragon121about 4 years ago
Where's my chapter 13-17?

Day 21 of the Quarantine: Dragon is restless. You won't like the dragon restless.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverabout 4 years agoAuthor
Spare me, o' mighty dragon!

O' fearsome one, this human humbly begs your patience and understanding, and vows to upload chapters 13 & 14 with utmost haste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is an incredible story and you are a very creative author and storyteller. Everything about this story is so deep and enjoyable but it does require paying attention and a decent memory so the reader doesn’t get lost or confused. I tend to have that type of problem frequently but seemingly the better the story, the more interest I tend show/feel and the better my memory which makes things so much easier on me. Thanks for all you have created and the time you spent doing so. It must have been a hell of a task but I really do appreciate it greatly.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm… wasn’t this technically an under-age sex scene? As I recall, the main character was portrayed as being seventeen years old and has not yet celebrated a birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The answer is that no, not an underage scene. His parents were killed during his eighteenth birthday party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES