All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 15-16'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I've really enjoyed this and can't wait for future chapters. I really like your take on magic and how it's used by the masses. You've created a wonderful story and I can't wait see where you take it. Keep up the good work and I'll be keeping my eye open for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I have been following this story the last few months, and wow! It's improved so much! I love how you describe everything!!! So, so well done!!!

I miss Randal and Mathias, but. And your last sequence was nice, but I want to see more of Rayka! And I love your names and how exotic they are! I loved the Sanskrit, Greek, Latin you used in this chapter! So many awesome idea!!!

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon 1&2

Anon 1: Thank you so very much for the kind words. I'm so happy you liked my take on magic, and I hope to live up to any expectations you might have for this next arc!

Anon 2: Hearing you liked my story is truly an amazing feeling! Don't worry, we'll see Randal and Mathias again. As for Rayka, well, we'll see quite a lot of her, if you get what I mean! ;)

Thank you both for reading!

LsvntLsvntover 1 year ago

Saddened very strongly by the familiarity put on viashanavi. I was really hoping that would lead to plot and love in future chapters. But this is your story and mine too enjoy. Which I have aside from that one point :)

raavan090raavan090about 1 year ago

Outstanding story...I liked the way you weaved it. Keep up the great work...would love to read more of your work.

I liked that he overcame his infatuation of Vaishnavi and is trying others...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like it so far. Your take on magic has parallels in the society of 2023. My work is with sound and its power to enhance our vibrations. The old adage of “Guard your thoughts” is very relevant as we know know that everything in the universe is connected so my thoughts directly impact you in some way. I will keep my thoughts good so you will be positively affected. Regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES