All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 17-18'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ms904191ms904191almost 4 years ago
Good one

I really enjoy your story hope you post the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still doing good

Keep going it's good maybe a little slow not about sex just slow story pace but its good keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A fun read

Hello FantasyStoryLover,

Ignore the haters (there always be trolls lurking). You are creating a wonderful read and a vibrant story, not many fantasy stories with an Indian location focus, which appears to add a depth and breadth to separate them from the other stories. Glad to see a continuation of this interesting story, very interested in seeing how the story arc evolves over time. You happen to be one of my favorite authors on this site, up there with the greats such as AspernEssling, DarkPulse, RipperFish, Tefler ... keep up the good work and know you have a following.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoveralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Some seriously high praise!

@Anon: Thank you for what I consider seriously high praise! Being referred to in the same sentence as some of the greatest authors on here is an honour, and I can only hope that I continue to earn my spot amongst them. This comment absolutely made my day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES