All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 21-22'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wolfi_18Wolfi_18over 3 years ago
A good story

I must say that I really like this story. ... keep up the good work. .. looking forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Another great addition to the story, this story is an engaging read and very happy to see your continuance of the story line

DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

Fascinating story really well executed, can't wait for the next chapter - thanks for sharing it

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback and support!

@Ducatasti: Thank you for reading it! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

@Anon: I do plan to finish the story, no matter how long it takes. So, stay tuned!

@Wolfi_18: Thank you! I hope this next one lives up to any expectations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

These last few chapters have really been changing things up. I don’t understand why Vince keeps getting such leeway when he does such serious things that could kill someone and yet he gets a slap on the wrist. I guess mom doesn’t want to go too hard on him and risk losing his love forever and his loser father is just a whack job psycho who is most likely proud of him. Seeing this all out free for all is really wild. If you consider what it would take if it were real, you would have a hell of a time trying to balance expended power versus staying healthy while knowing who to go after and what order to do it in without actually killing or seriously maiming someone. I am really looking forward to continuing this binge read and it is excellent so far. Thanks for writing and posting it.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm engrossed in this story, good job. However, I must point out a serious contradiction. Vaishnavi tells the Wielders that forfeiting disqualifies them from the rest of the proving. However, Mahala forfeits to Chris and yet proceeds to the next round. Auset also goes on despite apparently being knocked out of the first round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES