All Comments on 'The Beginning Ch. 25-26'

by FantasyStoryLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DucatastiDucatastiover 3 years ago

Superb writing, you are weaving a great tale and have me totally engrossed, can't wait for the next chapter.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 3 years ago

I'm glad that you decided to continue this story. I am constantly surprised by the twists. I never would have thought of Chris becoming involved with the spy s. Or the threats! Cant wait to see how it continues to play out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more.

I realise that this is going to be a long journey. One suggestion is that, please dont end it midway. Great many stories have been ended here midway. It would make many sad to see an incomplete ending. I am just thinking of the possible grand future this story would have. As an indian i would say one more thing, this integration of indian mythology is not mediocre as some of the other mediocre stuff here. It seems you have done your research. At last waiting for more with desperate eyes.

FantasyStoryLoverFantasyStoryLoverover 3 years agoAuthor
Greetings and thanks

Hi there guys, I hope you're all well. I took a bit of a break over the holiday season, but I've just sent two chapters off to my beta readers, and hope to post them soon. I hope all of ye had great (and safe) holidays, and I thank you for your continued support and patience!

@Ducatasti and @SensitiveHands, thank you for your kind words. I think there are a few more twists in the next few chapters that will surprise ye. I look forward to any feedback ye might have!

@Anon: I have every intention of finishing the story this time around. I know that Indian mythology is crazy complex and fascinating, and I do thank you for your validation and kind words. My next chapter in particular draws on a story from mythology, so I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyStoryLover@FantasyStoryLover
I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES